Akioni's Asian & Polynesian Catering

Food + Catering

Serving Southern California, CA

So delicious!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Sarah H

Aki is not only super friendly and personable, he is an amazing chef and caterer! His food is high quality and DELICIOUS!!! Plus, he has so many options and really worked with us to make the food for our reception amazing and affordable. I heard from so many of our guests about... Read More how the food was so amazing and how they finished everything on their plate and went back for more! We had several vegetarians, including myself, and Aki made sure that we had just as much delicious food to eat as everyone else. Also, he set aside plates of appetizers for the wedding party so that we were able to enjoy his incredible edamame hummus, spring rolls, and sushi rolls as well! The food was fresh and honestly just so delicious. Aki brought several servers with him as well, and they were all so great - polite and attentive and super friendly. Aki is so knowledgeable and knows what to ask and plan for ahead of time so that everything runs smoothly. I had no worries whatsoever about the food - everything was perfect. We loved Aki and his staff and his amazing food!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Sandra K

Aki and his team were true gems of the wedding. Aki was so fun to work with and very accommodating to the venue which was my mother-in-laws place at Huntington Beach Harbor. With 166 guests, it was important to offer a varied menu without breaking the bank. The guests... Read More loved the food, and he was great about including some vegetarian options since that is how I eat. In addition, he organized a Polynesian Themed entertainment right after dinner which energized and thrilled the guests. It brought a level of uniqueness to our wedding. I'd highly recommend Aki and the entertainment if you are having an island themed wedding.