Earthy, Organic, Natural Photography

Documentary

Austin, TX

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Melanie D

Amy is an amazing photographer! She got such awesome pictures of our special day. We got our pictures so much quicker than I expected which is so exciting!

Amy. is. GENIUS. - timeless photos and an extraordinary experience

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Rosalyn K

My love for Amy Gawlik runs deep – really deep. Amy is a blessing. She is single handedly the biggest reason why my wedding/renewal was such an overwhelming success and a big fat party. It's one thing for someone to take breath taking photos (which she does) but the way Amy... Read More handles herself - with complete poise, grace and precision, it goes without saying she did and is continuing to do incredible work. Her photos are timeless and so is she. Her effortlessness on how she manages to go through the ebb and flow of capturing a photo is art on film and in motion. Her style is inimitable, her work ethic is unmatched, and she is completely selfless. She delivers photos within days of your session, (she is relentless). Her passion behind the lens and in life is completely contagious. Her light and joyfulness inspires everyone around her, gah, I want to be her. I owe her so much because she captured everything, every detail, emotion and thought on film, the true essence between you and your loved one. Not only that, she led me to my extraordinary videographer, dj, baker, desserts table, and bridal designer. I couldn’t limit to just the wedding so I had her photograph my engagements and bridals. The pictures and experience were all equally magical. It is such an important and beautiful moment in your life, I have to emphasize how much she is there right behind you to make you feel like you and your moment are all that matters. Your pictures will last a lifetime - believe me, you want this beauty to be a part of your day/life. You don't get just a photographer; you get a great friend for life. I can't praise her and her work enough. She is one of a kind.

AL GAWLIK-Best of the Best!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

Seriously, easiest wedding decision by far. One of my best friends used Amy so I had seen her work and so without even looking at her other work, we met her and booked her in the same hour pretty much. She wants to know specifics on what you want or what you like, but shes also... Read More very helpful with things that you aren't thinking about when trying to plan your engagement/bridal pictures. She takes so many different ones so the chances of you not liking any of them is basically impossible. I would hire her again and again if I could. She's the type of person that makes you feel so comfortable and you totally forget your getting pictures taken for your WEDDING, because she makes it so fun and easy. Book Al Gawlik if you want priceless and unforgettable engagment/bridal/wedding photos!!!!

July Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Julia L

Al Gawlik Photography recently covered my July wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. Amy was wonderful to work with. She worked with our travel schedule to meet with us prior to the wedding and payed close attention to both the style we were looking for and the details we wanted... Read More captured. She was very familiar with our venue, Pecan Springs Ranch and was able to suggest locations for photos and use the space to our advantage. On the day of the wedding she and her second shooter were unobtrusive while still offering direction to get great shots. She did a great mix of traditional portraiture and more artistic shots. Her use of lighting was phenomenal. We received a link to our photos as well as a flash-drive with digital copies within 3 weeks of our wedding and could not be more pleased with the result. The hardest decision will be which ones to print as they are all so good! I highly recommend Al Gawlik photography to those who want a mix of traditional family shots, stunning portraits, candid moments, and all the details captured.

Love Love Love Amy!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 amanda s

Great photographer and wonderful with people! I would recommend Amy to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Our Best. Day. Ever. to look at FOREVER!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Amy P

I have had many friends that have had Amy capture their weddings and every one of those brides have been extremely happy! I was so lucky to get Amy to take pictures at ours too! The day of Amy showed up and not only took tons of pictures but was able to make a lasting impression... Read More on our friends and family as well! She was so amazing with my flower girl and ring bearer. She got so many great pictures of them, she has a way with kids and adults alike. Our venue was a little different and I was concerned about where we would take picture...I should have know better, Amy found a place not far from the venue and the pictures are beyond perfect. Everyone who looks at them says the same thing, "Your pictures look like a fairy tale," and they do. Amy captured my husband in I in the most special of ways....a way that every time we look back at our album we will be taken back to our Best. Day. Ever. The icing on the cake was how quickly Amy got us our photos; in no time at all we had a link and then within the week we had a CD. Amy also took my Boudior photos, it was the greatest experience. Both my husband I love the pictures she took. All in all, Amy's talent is unsurpassable and her amazing personality and the ease of communicating with her is by far more than I could ask for. Thank you for everything Amy, you are the very best!

Al Gawlik Photography is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Shay S

We literally chose our wedding date around Amy's availability, I knew I had to have her photograph our day. And I have never once regretted it, I still find myself looking at our pictures, almost a year later, and tearing up, I am so glad we have those pictures to remember the... Read More best day of our lives. She also rocked our engagements and my bridals, and everyone I show them to just raves about them. She was a breeze to work with, and I always knew she was a text/email/call away if I had a question or needed anything. She is absolutely wonderful!!!

Absolutely phenomenal photographer!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Ashley P

I am a photographer myself and am very much obsessed with photographs. When it came down to locating a photographer to do my engagement shoot I was VERY picky. I searched through at least 30 in the Austin area and Amy was my number one choice. Her style is absolutely stunning... Read More and she is by far one of the most talented photographers I know. We had our pictures taken YESTERDAY and she has already sent me the link with the pictures. A turn around that quick is hardly ever found. She made my fiance and I feel very comfortable and was so easy to get along with. When I saw the sneak peaks I literally cried. Not only was she quick with the turn around but she also edited ALL of the 310 photo's she sent me, most photographers only edit a certain amount. I have dreamed about what our engagement pictures would look like and Amy went above and beyond that standard. You can tell she is passionate about her work and she is worth EVERY penny if not more. I will mention that I spoke with at least 5 photographers and her rate was the lowest, but even if hers was the highest I still would have used her. She booked our session in less than week when most photographers would have said it would be weeks before we could have a session. If we were not having a destination wedding I would definitely use her for my wedding photographer. She will also be doing my bridals which I am SO excited about! I HIGHLY recommend her. Check out her Facebook and her blog and I promise you will not be disappointed. THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY! :)

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

Amy is an excellent photographer. Her creativity and direction really reflects in her photos. Our engagement photos were amazing and I would never use another photographer. Her experience and wonderful images alone is what drew us to her, and so far we have been completely... Read More amazed at what we've gotten! We are so excited for our wedding and to see what Amy has in store for us.

Amazzzzzingg!!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013

I am the furthest thing from your ordinary bride so planning a wedding has been very interesting to say the least. Luckily I had one of my best friends guiding me and a bonus of Amy's industry knowledge. What cant i say...Amy is a true talent, an original artist that can turn... Read More your ideas into reality. My fiance is not as open as i am so to get him to smile on command was a challenge Amy conquered very quickly. The whole shoot was painless and we didnt let the Texas heat wave take us down. Not only did the shoot go extremely smooth we received our pictures within 48 hours of taking them. Crazzzy fast, Can you believe that? All i can say is if your hesitant , STOP, DROP and book AMY.. Just do yourself a favor as these pictures last a lifetime and might as well get a professional right off the bat.I have the joy of getting to work with Amy on my bridals in October and i can hardly wait. :)

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Courtney B

When looking for a wedding photographer, I was interested in finding someone that would not only be affordable, but someone who would photograph the wedding with a vintage modern style. I found Amy by looking through multiple wedding websites, and she became one of my top... Read More choices because her reviews were wonderful and her photographs on her website were absolutely stunning. My husband and I then interviewed several people in the Austin area with similar photography styles, but ultimately we decided on Amy because not only did she have amazing photos to support her quality work, but she also has a sweet personality. Since we live in Houston, we had to do a lot of coordination via email and Amy was always so professional, timely, and responsive with all of our correspondence. We did my bridal portraits at Pecan Springs Ranch, and she did such an amazing job!!! I could not have been happier with these photos. She made me feel comfortable during the photo shoot, and she was so easy to work with. Our wedding day went just the same way. She was very professional, and her assistant Ben was just as amazing. Everyone commented on how nice both of them were. Our wedding photos were delivered to us via email within 2 weeks. Having a website available for multiple family members and friends to view and download the wedding photos on their own also made it so easy to share them!! There were a few photos that I wanted Amy to touch up of myself and she was easily available by email. She touched up all of the photos that I requested immediately and emailed them back to me. Overall, every single one of the wedding pictures came out just gorgeous, and I could not have imagined having any other photographer other than Amy. She is an extremely talented photographer and just a truly amazing person!! I will definitely be asking Amy to photograph us in the future!!

Perfect Moments...

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Brittany M

That is exactly what Amy captures, Perfect Moments! From small details and getting ready to partying on the dance floor and leaving, AL Gawlik photography caught every memory imaginable on camera. Amy and her team were such an incredible joy to work with. I was so nervous... Read More having my bridals done and she made me laugh and just got to me! It made the session so fun (despite the overcast weather) and the pictures are absolutely stunning! I really wanted a rustic/vintage feel and not only did she capture that through light and surroundings but she hauled some furniture from her own house for us to use. It was great!! I had to plan my wedding internationally and Amy was so patient and kind with all my emails and correspondence. She was also super flexible with our crazy schedules! I also have to brag on her promptness to deliver our photos. My contract said 2 weeks for bridals and I got them back (all 500) the day after we did the shoot and there was not a flaw to be seen. Her editing was awesome! Our wedding photos (all 1600) were back within 3 weeks of our wedding and again we were in love with them all. Throughout our planning process many people told us not to sacrifice on our photographer and if we were going to splurge, pictures are the one thing you have forever. Al Gawlik Photography was not only flexible and prompt but also extremely affordable. Amy gets to know you as a couple on a friendship level and walking away I felt more as though she was a guest at out wedding than a vendor. The night passed in a blur and I am so grateful we picked Amy to shoot our wedding because looking back at pictures clears the blur and brings life to our Perfect Wedding Day...capturing ALL the Perfect Moments!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Tiffany P

We got married on June 22, 2013 and Amy exceeded our expectations with our pictures! The bridal portraits and wedding day photos turned out amazing and we receive compliments on them all the time. Amy is not only flexible, passionate, and professional, but she is awesome at her... Read More job in every other way! I have multiple friends who were married a few months before us and many of them have talked about how they wish they used Amy after seeing our pictures. I highly recommend her!

What a shot!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Jeremy S

I am so glad that we were able to work with Amy (Owner). She was spectacular! She worked so well with everyone and captured our day perfectly! Love this girl! She is very professional and will take any pictures that you want. She did an amazing job and I am pretty sure that we... Read More will hire her again for some other events we have in the future!

Amy is amazing at what she does!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Ashley G

I could not be any happier with our photographer from our wedding on May 4, 2013. Amy is so talented and truly gifted at what she does. When we first met her at our engagement shoot, she made us feel so at ease. Our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out so amazing!... Read More Friends are constantly asking me who did our photos because they want to book her for their weddings now. She also is very quick to get your photos back to you! She had the engagement photos back to us within the same week, and the wedding photos (since there were a lot more) were back to us within two weeks. She is amazing, talented, fun, and I'd be more than happy to recommend her to any of my friends and family!

Fairytale Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 5/11/2013 Jenna L

We knew when we first sat down with Amy that she was a great choice for our wedding photographer. Not only was she very really personable, but her portfolio was amazing. Amy takes beautiful, natural looking outdoor photos. Although it rained on our engagement session day, Amy... Read More quickly thought of ways for us to shoot indoors at our wedding venue (a ranch) and then directed us to some great spots outdoors when it was just misting. She even worked in our crazy dogs, which turned out to be my favorites! Our wedding day was so gorgeous and more than I could've ever wished for. Amy and her second shooter did a great job of capturing every moment from beginning to end. I finally got my beautiful sunset photos with my love! Also, Amy produces the photos after sessions very quickly and her website is easy to use to view and share photos. Working with Amy was a great experience, and I will cherish her photos forever. Best investment of the entire wedding!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Tracy D

Amy was amazing to work with during every sessions. The pictures captured the moment and i was very happy with her work. My family loved her too. She works with you every step of the way I compared her to one other photographer but I knew after meeting with her she was it. I am... Read More so glad i went with her.

EXACTLY what I wanted.. and MORE!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Kara B

I was very, very picky about choosing a photographer for my wedding because I felt that the photos were the most important part. I searched for a long time before I found someone who had the style that I was looking for: real, romantic and magazine-worthy! Amy did a... Read More phenomenal job and she is also just a cool person to hang around with, which is also important. We just got our wedding photos back and they are so romantic and perfect. She was able to capture that bridal 'glow' and all the important moments from the wedding (not to mention the amazing bridal portraits and engagement photos!). I already have people asking me who my photographer was because they want to use her for their wedding. She was always quick at responding and works with your schedule. She even did my bridal portraits right after she had a serious injury! Of all the vendors used at a wedding, the photographer is the one you spend the most time with, and the one who captures the day so you can remember it forever. With Amy's photos, we'll be able to relive the best day of our lives any time we want in the most beautiful way! We would definitely recommend AL Gawlik Photography and plan to continue to use her in the future!

Glad I found her!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Nikki B

I loved Amy's work. She truly cares about each of her clients and wants to make sure their photos come out great. She even helped me get my bridal portraits developed at an awesome price. She is more than happy to do what she can for you! I am glad I found her and that she... Read More was my photographer. I would definitely recommend her!!

Just PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Ashley D

Amy is such a talented and genuine person who is profession yet makes you feel very comfortable. I told my mother after choosing Al Gawlik that if everything else goes wrong at least we will have amazing pictures and while everthing that day of went smooth, that motto stood... Read More true. The things that come out of this girls camera will amaze and shock you! To have such detailed and true renditions of that day, I simply cannot thank her enough. If you want a photographer that will take your style and ideas and run with that while incorporating her own ideas and expertise, then Amy is your girl! And lastly, most of the time when planning a wedding, it comes down to budget, the romance of it all is removed and it is up to the numbers...Amy was one of the most affordable of the photographers we looked in to. There were certain things we could not part with when it came to the photographer and she met all of those without blowing our budget. Thank you Amy for your lovely work!

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lexie C

I used Amy for our Engagements, Bridals, wedding and PhotoBooth.. Oh my goodness what an amazing choice we made. She made us feel so comfortable and knew exactly how to place us to make us look our best. When we got our pictures back we cried, laughed, and yelled a couple "OMG... Read More did that really happen?" She was able to capture every special moment. She was so sweet and nice. Her second shooter is just as amazing we couldnt of asked for a better photographer. We have found our photographer for ALL of our future special moments! cant wait to use her agaian!

Fast

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Tracey R

Great pictures very nice to family and friends and fast service

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Heather B

Amy is truly one of a kind!!!! She is so easy to connect with and takes your vision and turns it into something so amazing!!!! I couldn't be happier with my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos! I just got my wedding pictures back and I was completely in love with these... Read More pictures, she captures every special moment and pays attention to detail. I can honestly say we will continue to use her for any special occasion and highly recommend her to anyone!!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Tiffany R

Amy did an outstanding job on our engagement pictures, my bridals, and of course our wedding photography. She makes even the shyest couple feel comfortable. My husband and I could not be happier with the way our photos turned out. Our friends and family are stunned with the... Read More photos and we keep hearing “You’re wedding photos are amazing!” Amy embraced our style and we could never thank her enough for her beautiful work.

Amy is Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Allison B

I got married in July and Al Gawlik Photography did an amazing job!!! Amy was always prompt to respond to any phone calls or e-mails and was very organized. She photographed my engagement session, bridal session & wedding. She was friendly and made my husband and I feel... Read More comfortable during every session. She was so quick to edit our photos and get them to us. The actual photographs that we received we breathtaking. Amy was able to capture every important moment with her signature style. I have already browsed through all of my photos multiple times and will continue looking back on Amy's fabulous work for years to come. I would highly recommend choosing Al Gawlik Photography if you want a dedicated, talented, and motivated wedding photographer.

TO Al Gawlik Photography