Alamo City Photography

San Antonio, Central Texas and surrounding areas.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

146 Sullivan Drive, San Antonio, TX San Antonio, Central Texas and surrounding areas. (210) 621-7281

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Ladies if you want a professional photographer who loves and enjoys his job then Scott is the one for you. I renewed my 20 th wedding vowels and was in need of a photograph yesterday. I found him on the internet loved his website and reviews I took a chance and boy was a... Read More blessed! He keep in contact with me as the date got closer and was very helpful with bridal tips for the big day. Scott was professional with all my guest And the quality of his work is priceless. When his pictures where delivered to me I was speachless. I have pictures of everyone who attended my wedding. Scott is very creative and passionate and has a love for photography! You will not be disappointed with company. Perfect photography and unbeatable prices. Thank you Scott for completing and captioning my beautiful blessed day! Many blessing to you Scott!! Norma

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Lindsey W

Scott is truly a rare find! He has a true passion for photography and is very down to earth. When we first met with Scott, we felt like we were talking to a friend. He made our wedding day truly special and he captured every moment beautifully. Working with Scott was so easy... Read More and he made the entire process so enjoyable! He also had an amazing turnaround time on our photos. I’d recommend him to anyone looking for a unique experience from great photographer with a great eye!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Samantha M

Scott was amazing to work with. He went above and beyond the call of duty - from moving chairs and tables to checking in with the bridal party to see if there was anything we needed - he bent over backwards to please us. He was so quick to get us our photographs and there is no... Read More beating his price and quality. He was so easy to work with and always readily available to help with ANYTHING. You won't go wrong choosing him to capture this special moment in your life.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Mike D

My fiance and I had a wonderful time with Alamo City Photography! From the start, we were approached by Scott with an excited attitude ready to try the ideas we had and the ones he thought would look amazing. Scott scheduled the venue for us and suggested other ideas. We were... Read More never rushed on time which made us feel like he cared more about taking great photos over staying on schedule. We would recommend him for every event and will be using them again for our reception.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jordan S

Scott is an amazing photographer! Not only is he a great photographer, but he is a fantastic person to work with. He is so easy going and really wants whatever is best for you! He takes incredible pictures and truly enjoys what he does. I would recommend he to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kasie C

What can I say about Scott that isn't already said. He was an absolute blessing and so much fun to work with. Right away we were all so extremely comfortable with him and he felt more like a family member. By the end of the night more people were asking for Scott than they were... Read More for us lol. He captured so many amazing moments at our wedding and had our pictures up by the next day. He was always so quick to respond to my emails and always made me feel like I was important and whatever I wanted he would make happen. 2 days after the wedding and my family members are still talking about Scott and how fun he was to be around. Me and my husband will definitely be using him for EVERY future gathering. If you're looking for an AMAZING photographer who feels more like a family member and friend than someone you hired then please book with him, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

Short version: Scott's great. From the first consultation, Scott wanted to know who we were and what we were about. His curiosity and insistence on getting to know us as a couple bled through into the shots he took. We asked for lots of candid shots and got plenty of sincere... Read More smiles and tears with less of the staged photos that worried us about getting a photographer in the first place. Scott's price is very reasonable, and, while he readily admits he's come to this as a second career, he's very professional. He comes prepared, with checklists and nice-to-haves for bride and groom, as someone who’s seen quite a few weddings. During the wedding itself, Scott was at the ready with the camera and gave us good practical advice about when to hold a position and what not to rush. Overall, Scott’s flexibility and insistence on getting to know you will make for very memorable photos.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Pamela S

I recommend Scott to any bride in the San Antonio area. He shot our wedding in Boerne, TX and I will treasure the photos forever. Scott is a fun, passionate professional with the ability to capture the soft moments, joyous crescendos, flattering portraits, and candid activity... Read More with story-telling composition. Bravo, Scott!

2015-07-27T14:41:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Pamela, it was an absolute joy best of luck to you and everything you do!

Scott ROCKS!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Elizabeth C

Scott is a fabulous photographer with a great price! He was extremely enthusiastic about my wedding from the get go and just made me feel so comfortable. He responds to any e-mail or phone communication so quickly, which is so refreshing for any stressed out bride. His... Read More pictures look great, he is really creative and professional. I just really enjoyed working with him. If anything, I held back some of his potential by not allowing enough time for pictures. Definitely give him an hour to work if you are taking pictures after the ceremony - he won't disappoint!

Above and beyond the call!

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Tiffanie H

What can we say.... Scott was professional in the way business was handled from the start and his work was of excellent quality in the end. We are very happy with the services he provided on our wedding day.

Our Amazing Photgrapher

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Katie S

If was capable of singing Scott's praises enough, there'd have to be a book published. Not only is he a fabulous photographer, but such a great person. Let me describe in detail how wonderful he is. When I first began looking for a photographer for my wedding this past spring, I... Read More contacted multiple ones. He was the quickest to respond and spoke to me as if he had known me my whole life. His enthusiasm over my wedding.....a complete stranger's wedding, was so sincere. He seriously loves what he does and treats each client as if they are his one and only client. I could tell this just by talking to him, so I booked him immediately for this reason and the fact that he shoots excellent outdoor photos with the light and all. Once I had him reserved he was literally with me through the whole planning process. He regularly checked in to see how planning was going and if I needed any help. If he knew I was having a rough day or trouble with wedding stuff (we kept in touch through fb), he would respond before some of my friends just to see if there was anything he could do on his end. He truly took an interest in every aspect of the wedding and not just his role. When the wedding day rolled around, not only did Scott follow through time and request-wise, but he worked non-stop to make sure all the shots were good and to our liking. He most definitely delivered the creative flare to the photos I desired as well. We are beyond pleased with the beautiful documentation of our wedding and will definitely use Scott again in the future when there's pregnancy and babies. I truly cannot describe how phenomenal this guy is. Not only only did we get a great photographer, but we have a new friend that we will definitely keep in touch with. Thanks, Scott! You are awesome. We had a blast working with you and we will always recommend everyone you to everyone in need of a photographer. Thanks again for everything! Hope you summer is going well! - Katie and Aaron Shotts

2011-06-06T11:10:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie, it was absolutely my pleasure!