Alamo Wedding Photography & Videography

Serving San Antonio and Central Texas

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

5150 Broadway St #112, San Antonio, TX Serving San Antonio and Central Texas (210) 705-1123

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Elisa H

Clark Patterson came highly recommended by close friends. He was the photographer at their wedding and they got quality pictures at a reasonable rate. When it was time to get a photographer for our wedding we booked Clark right away. We could not have made a better decision!... Read More Now we have great pictures and video of our special day!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Lauri B

I so loved the pictures Clark Patterson captured at our wedding; they were breathtaking. Clark was so professional and helped create the perfect moments and pictures. I would definitely recommend Clark. I definitely wold us him again- utterly amazing1

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Awesome pictures at Val and Lauris Wedding! Very professional... Highly recommended!

Excellent Photographer at an Amazing Price

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Karleen L

Overall Clark Patterson did an excellent job as photographer for my husband and I's wedding on November 15, 2014. Mr. Patterson was very helpful, professional and punctual. He kept in touch before the wedding to ensure that everything would run smoothly the day of. My husband an... Read More I we very pleased with his services and would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a great photographer. Thank you Mr. Patterson.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014

Clark made our wedding day so memorable! When we spoke with our family and friends after the wedding they all remarked about how nice and accommodating he was with all our guests, not to mention how professional he was with all of our vendors. He really helped to make our... Read More wedding day extra special!!! Thanks again, Maricela and David Cadena

Awesome Photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 candice c

Clark Patterson you are awesome! I had the pleasure of hiring him as my wedding photographer for my wedding on 10/18/2014. We found him through craigslist and it was the best decision we made,and very affordable. Since we live in san antonio he traveled all the way from Austin... Read More to provide his services. Since I booked him until the day of my wedding he had answered every question that I had. The day of my event he arrived on time, i asked if he could get to the hotel by 2pm and he was there on the dot. He even stayed all the way to the ending of the event which was at 12am. Which lots of photographers won't do. He made a slide show for us that was so beautiful words can't even explain. My digital images were ready in a week and we are so pleased with the results. I would totally recommend him to eveybody. He is such a sweet guy who has a passion for what he does. Thank you, Clark. I will continue to use your services.

Job Well Done!

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Raven P

Clark photographed my wedding. He arrived early, was very friendly and very professional. We received the digital proofs soon after the wedding and were very pleased! The photos are wonderful and the slideshow was very well done! I would definitely recommend him to a friend!... Read More :)

My wedding photgrapher

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Jillian S

Clark Patterson was our wedding photographer. He stayed for the wedding and reception. He was very polite and professional. I expected a few more pictures but other than that he was a delight. He did everything he said he would. Great value in his pricing too!

Wedding photography

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Amaya S

Clark responded to inquiries very quickly. He photographed our wedding, and did an excellent job. What would have made the 5 star is perhaps being a little more creative artistically with poses.

Wedding photography

Reviewed on 3/15/2014 Veronica C

Last weekend we had the pleasure of meeting Clark as the photographer at the wedding of my daughter Marissa. He introduced himself and went right to work with much care given to all the wedding party and guest. He is a whiz when it comes to remembering names and the special... Read More people involved with your special day. Although the wedding location plans were changed last minute, he accepted them and was cordial and professional throughout the event. The pictures he took captured all the perfect moments divinely and his attentions to the details of the wedding was outstanding. I am amazed how quickly he finished the pictures and offered them to us in an easy online format. Don't hesitate to hire Clark for your event. He is truly a professional who will compliment your perfect day. Thank you Clark, for helping to make our special day easier.

Wimberley Wedding - February 15, 2014

Reviewed on 2/24/2014

Clark was absolutely amazing! He was professional yet personable. He knew the names of everyone, and would be sure to ask names and associations of people as they arrived. He coordinated all different variations of family and friends to photograph. He asked questions as... Read More needed. Clark covered every aspect of the wedding, each tiny little detail. This wedding was for my brother and his bride, but I do plan to use him should the need ever arise.

The Right Photographer for Us!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Jacqueline C

You should definitely book Clark Patterson! The service he provides is excellent! He was very professional throughout - from long distance preparation emails and phone calls, to showing up on time and ready to go the day of the wedding. The quality of his photography is amazing... Read More (we literally loved every shot)! The price was great, and his personality is as well! We all found him a pleasure to work with! Sincerely, The Copelands

Great photos with excellent value!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 christine w

Fast efficient and very professional. Got beautiful formal picture without taking forever, and the candids were great.

Alamo Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Chelsea W

Alamo Wedding Photography provided excellent service and Mr. Patterson was super professional and accommodating. The value was superb and he worked diligently the entire time. I loved that he was there for the entire time and it didn't affect the price unlike most of the... Read More photographers I looked at! He was a great choice.

Beautiful pics

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 lacey c

We recently used Clark Patterson from Alamo Wedding Photography and were so glad we did. We loved that unlike other photographers there was a rate which included unlimited hours. We didn't have to worry about going over our time or what time it was. Clark was on time,... Read More friendly, fun and reasonably priced. We love our pictures and would definitely recommend Alamo Wedding Photography for any couple!

Tracy Bullard

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Tracy B

Working with Clark was awesome. It cannot be easy gathering such a large group of people to get photos taken. Clark was really nice and took the time to introduce himself prior to the event kicking off. I think he did a wonderful job!!

Tish and Adam's Wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Camey S

I found the experience with Clark to be very personable; with such a large group, he was a good listener, taking time to make sure he knew family members and what the bride and groom wanted to capture on their special day!

Great memories to cherish

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Tish D

Clark was awesome! I really appreciated his concern for me the days leading up to my wedding.... ie he called just to confirm several times and he also made sure that I told him exactly what I wanted just to ensure that he didnt miss things. He did awesome. I wasnt expecting... Read More his musical slideshow and when I saw it, I nearly cried. He did a wonderful job of capturing our special day to a T.

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Michael F

We were very pleased with our decision to go with Clark Patterson of Alamo Wedding Photography. We were first attracted to his low prices, and soon discovered that he gave us more than our money's worth. In addition to photography, he also volunteered to help out with some event... Read More coordination that helped things run smoothly; and, most importantly, our photos came out great!

Amazingly Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Tiffanie S

Clark Patterson with Alamo Wedding Photography provided exceptional service and fantastic photographs of our day! He was prompt, professional, friendly, and talented! Not to mention the price cannot be beat! We will cherish our photographs forever! Thanks Clark!

Great Photos

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 martin m

Clark of Alamo Wedding Photography was extremely professional as well as prompt. He quickly learned all the wedding party and families names and took great pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime. Not only were we happy with the results but we paid a lot less than other... Read More photographers were charging. Our photos were ready within the week and we will receive a master copy for ourselves. Great Job Clark !!!!

Awesome:D

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Reuben O

Clark captured beautiful pictures. He was punctual and very friendly. His price is totaly reasonable and he truly captured our wedding. I was so happy with the pictures. Thanks Clark!

GREAT Wedding Memories for a GREAT Price!

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Alejandra R

I got married on Jan 5th, 2013 in San Antonio, Tx. We booked Alamo Wedding Photography after reviewing lots of online ads. And though I was skeptical about working with someone out of town, he definitely came through. Our photographer kept excellent communication with us... Read More throughout the time leading up to wedding. Always very professional and friendly. The day of the wedding he was there early and got shots of the church, the groom getting ready, and EVERYTHING after that. He was dressed very nicely so it just added to his professional manner. He took all the shots I wanted and many more I didn't even think of. He took multiple shots to be sure he caught our special moments. Our guests were impressed at how much effort he put in. He knelt down, went upstairs to get a shot of the entire wedding ceremony, and he got on the floor to get a beautiful picture of our first dance. Definitely went above and beyond. By the reception, we were all impressed at how he had gotten to know everybody's names!!! He referred to our parents by their name, our entire bridal party, immediate family. It was very impressive! He photographed us with lots of our guests and also went around the tables to greet our guests and get their pictures too. Our pictures were online a week later and just received our photo CD. I have no reservations about recommending Alamo Wedding Photography to our newly engaged couples. Great pictures, great service, great price! THANK YOU!!!!

Great Job, Alamo Wedding Photography!

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Jennifer A

We got married in San Antonio on Dec. 29th, 2012. For our photography, we used Alamo Wedding Photography, who we found in an online ad. We couldn't be more satisfied! The photographer arrived early and stayed until Jim and I left the reception at the end of the night. He was... Read More able to memorize and remember everyone's names: bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, children, everyone. Wow! What a high level of service! (BTW, the photographer was wearing a coat and tie. I've been to many of my friends' weddings where the photographer wore jeans and a T-shirt.) And the images were wonderful! And their service is prompt and efficient. All of our wedding images were online for all of our family and friends to see a week after our wedding and we received the photo discs of our wedding images in the mail within two weeks. (We just got married three weekends ago.) If you want great images and great service, you can't go wrong with Alamo Wedding Photography!