Albany Country Club goes above and beyond. They insured that are wedding went smoothly from start to finish. Just a few highlights (note: there are too many to count):
- Kim Aperance has 20+ years of wedding experience. She is smart, thoroug...
h and insures that every detail of your wedding is taken care of. I absolutely loved working with her from start to finish.
- Delicious Food: All of our guests raved about the food. The cocktail hour appetizers were crowd pleasers. The filet mignon was cooked to perfection. The raw seafood bar was a huge hit. Everyone loved the ice-cream bar at the end of the night.
- Beautiful Venue - We have so many stunning photos in part due to how beautiful their location/venue is. Their outside ceremony location on the terrace is idyllic with views of the countryside/Albany, rolling hills, etc.
- Wonderful staff - They helped to ensure that all our guests had great drinks, quick food service, etc. Frankie in particular was a HUGE hit with my Bride Squad.
- Rainy Day Back-up Plans: They have a spot onsite where, if it rains, you can hold the ceremony inside (with, of course, beautiful views).
- It's YOUR day: They don't book multiple weddings for the same day, so you and your vendors can come first thing in the morning to start setting up.
I also wanted to share one story to explain how much Kim & her staff went above and beyond for our wedding. I moved to the Albany area to be with my now husband. I left behind a large number of family and friends in DC area. For my wedding, I wanted to involve everyone in our special day and had a Bride Squad of 24 (plus 4 daughters of members). Kim helped put together a wonderful pre-wedding event on our wedding day for my Bride Squad which included appetizers, a mimosa bar and a photo session for us all with our photographer on the country club grounds. Kim even allowed us to have the event in the formal Albany Room instead of the Bridal Suite. We have incredible photos and memories from that time together that are so, so special. I am so thankful that I got to spend extra time celebrating with my friends on the day of our wedding. And it was only able to all come together with Kim's help.