Your love, your story, our commitment

Featured with international award-winning photographer. We now have expanded our services to engagement and wedding. Our philosophy of photography is to see things differently, tell your story through our lens, capture moments with love in a creative way, think outside the box, and be a friend to you. Handing your wedding photography to us, you will find your wedding experience unique and memorable. Call us and find out how much we can offer today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Houston, Austin surrounding area (832) 426-2644
INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Albert Chen

I started my professional photography business in portrait and event and now just expanded it to weddings. I believe that people are the most beautiful scene, alongside natural scenes. And, wedding photography is an even more touching and memorable project that I love to capture. The uniqueness of my wedding photography is that I incorporate my various photography experiences into a single story-telling, creative, artistic atmosphere. This type of wedding photography can be memorized for a lifetime. I would love to chat with you more about your wedding over a cup of coffee!