Alee Gleiberman Photography

Based in Miami Florida, available for travel worldwide!

South Florida Wedding Photographer

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! I'm a contemporary wedding photographer based in sunny Miami Florida. Starting from a young age, I followed my love for photography to Massachusetts College of Art and Design where I graduated with a BFA in photography in 2013. My experience in fashion, portraiture, still life, and lifestyle photography combines into a singular method that has come to define my aesthetic of wedding photography. From behind the camera, I view weddings as an intimate look at the important aspects that bring a family, and a couple, together. Weddings are filled with raw emotions and moments that I am forever grateful to have the opportunity to capture. My experiences added with the desire to creatively and beautifully tell your story is what motivates me!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Based in Miami Florida, available for travel worldwide! (305) 495-2758
PINTEREST

THE BEST

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Nina L

I had the pleasure of having Alee photograph my wedding, and I could not be happier. Not only did the photos come out absolutely beautiful, she was so professional and sweet! She knew how to take charge of the moment in order to get all the right photos done, and, my personal... Read More favorite, her candids brought tears to my eyes and did more than just capture a moment, they told a story. I would recommend Alee to anyone who values professionalism at a good price. You will love her and her work as she is one of the most talented photographers I've ever met, especially when it comes to weddings! You will not regret your decision to hire Alee Gleiberman Photography!! :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nicole L

We could not be happier with how our wedding photos came out! Every single one taken by Alee, has us reliving our special day with each detail captured. She is very talented and knows exactly what will look good, with easy direction, but still keeps every shot very natural. Alee... Read More is also very down to earth, fun, and easy to work with. As we live out of state, we unfortunately weren't able to have our engagement photos done with her but on our wedding day it felt as though we had worked with her before. Leading up to the wedding she was always on top of everything, which made me very comfortable in knowing we were in good hands, and extremely responsive with any questions I had. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer and cant wait to work with her again soon. We can't thank Alee enough!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Rocio E

Alee Gleiberman is absolutely amazing. I used her services for my engagement photos and they are seriously some of my favorite engagement pictures ever (and not because they are mine) but because Alee did such an amazing job. My photographs were featured in different blogs due... Read More to her amazing talent. Alee made us feel really comfortable, like we had known her from before and this is a very important thing when dealing with a photographer because being comfortable absolutely shows through the lens. Alee directed a lot of the poses but she also let me be creative and do my own thing. I did a lot of research before choosing a photographer because I wanted quality and value, Alee provided both. I also wanted someone who could fulfill my vision and who's style I loved. Not many photographers did that for me because their poses looked so staged and their colors so generic. Alee's digital pictures look a lot like film and she executes the candid style i was looking for. Hoping her prices would fit my beget I was pleasantly surprised that she was very fairly priced. Additionally, she wasn't restrictive like many photographers that give you a set number of photographs you will be receiving. Alee provided ALL of our amazing photographs in a flash drive. It was great to be able to see them all. I had a destination wedding it if i had chosen a local venue, she would have been my wedding photographer too. That being said, I love my engagement pictures as much as my wedding pictures and that truly speaks volumes. So to summarize.... USE ALEE FOR YOUR BIG DAY! You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda Z

Alee was great to work with. She is talented and affordable. Everyone was very happy with the results, especially me!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kaela G

Working with Alee was a pleasure from start to finish. She was always professional and dedicated to making our day the best ever. The photos all came out lovely, we are THRILLED! Choose her, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Anna M

We are so happy that we chose Alee and are thrilled with how our photos turned out! She was very efficient and professional, listened to all of our requests, and worked very well with our videographer. She was very helpful during the planning process and gave me plenty of tips... Read More for the timeline of the day. She ended up bringing an assistant so we even got additional pictures of our ceremony and of guests at cocktail hour, which was a huge plus! We have so may amazing posed and candid pictures to choose from, both of which were very important to us. Everyone in our family loves the photos (especially my mother in law, who is very particular about photos) and we have already printed several albums as gifts for our grandparents. I am so glad that we have such nice photos to share with them since they couldn't travel to our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Darian L

Alee is AMAZING. I cannot have imagined our wedding photographs being any better. She really has a talent for capturing moments. We got married in Key West on May 6, 2017 at 4:00 pm. I know that time frame can be a challenge since the sun is so high, but she made every... Read More photograph perfect regardless. We had her from 1:30 to 8:30 and she literally captured everything. She made the surroundings of the motel where we stayed and got ready in look more fabulous than they were, she captured the essence of Key West exactly how we had anticipated and most importantly, she made myself, my husband, our friends and our families feel completely comfortable, which I believe to be KEY to successful pictures and a successful day. She even got me a picture of a rooster which I'm thrilled about. ;) The ceremony was captured perfectly, I honestly don't even know how she made her way around so smoothly and quickly! The same went for the reception. We are from Kentucky and got married on Derby Day, so we all watched the horse race from the reception spot. When we went through the pictures, we felt like we were there again. She really got the entire feel of the day on camera. We cannot thank Alee enough for documenting our day so perfectly. Real life goes by so fast and it can be such a blur, it's an absolute must to have amazing pictures to remember a perfect day. There were moments that she got on camera that I couldn't even remember happening. We recommend Alee with all our hearts. If you are getting married in the south Florida region, don't think twice! Thanks Alee! :)

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Brittney H

I could not be happier with the pictures from Alee. She captured all of the big moments perfectly and candidly. Alee made the whole process easy and was great with communication. I was able to enjoy my wedding with out constantly taking pictures and still ended up with more... Read More pictures than I could have imagined. She is also a very sweet person and is genuinely interested in her clients. I would highly recommend Alee to anyone getting married in South Florida.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Cindy L

I wish I could give Alee a ten stars in here. Alee is an amazing, awesome, exquisite, unique photographer. She is very sweet, beautiful, and such an easy going person. She is so prompt with answering her emails, setting calls, and returning your calls. Her work is above and... Read More beyond. We love her photography skills. She captured our wedding at W South Beach and omg we love every single photos that she captured at our wedding. We love those candids shots at the reception, they are timeless. I don't know how she did it but she got everyone captured at our wedding :) From beginning to the end Alee is so attentive with our needs, acknowledged our requests and worked with us in whatever way we desired, she guided us through the whole wedding. She made sure that our wedding memories will live with us forever. If you want to have an awesome wedding photographer experiences on your wedding day, I whole heartedly recommend Alle Gleiberman as your photographer. She is great!!! Love you girl!!! Another note: she also captured our engagement photos and they are phenomenal. We love all of our pictures. We had so many compliments :)

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kim S

Alee is seriously the best!! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. I live in Georgia and had my wedding in Miami, and Alee put my mind at ease every time I talked to her. She went through my whole wedding timeline with me and gave me great advice on some things... Read More that were not going to work, which I really appreciated. As part of our package, we did an engagement shoot, which like most couples, we were kind of dreading. But we actually had a great time! We were so glad we did the shoot because we knew exactly how to pose on our wedding day, plus we got gorgeous photos that we've gotten so many compliments on. Alee gives such good direction, so it is never awkward or uncomfortable. One of my worries was that we were going to be taking formal pictures for a long time at the wedding and we were going to miss out on joining our guests during cocktail hour. Alee knew this and was so quick and efficient during the formal photos. She managed to capture so many beautiful moments at the wedding that it is impossible for me to pick which photos I want to get printed because there are so many! I HIGHLY recommend Alee Gleiberman Photography!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Adriana P

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of photographer. We are truly honored that we had Alee capture our special day. Alee was so sweet, so easy to work with, and so professional. She truly cares about her clients and takes pride in her work. Alee shot our... Read More engagement pictures and they are absolutely stunning. She made us feel so comfortable while giving us direction. We received our wedding pictures three weeks after the wedding and are blown away. All of the pictures are gorgeous and we are not sure how we are going to choose the pictures for our album. Alee was by far the best vendor that we hired for our wedding. Alee made me feel so calm on the day of the wedding. Although I was late to the first look, Alee made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She made sure to make him aware that I was running late and told me that she would still get to capture our special moment. During the ceremony and the reception I did not even notice that she was there capturing all of it. We can not wait for her to photograph other special moments in our lives. Alee is a special person and an amazing photographer. You will not find anyone else like her.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Natalia G

Choosing Alee as our wedding photographer for our wedding at the Bonnet House was the best decision we could have made, she did a great job photographing my sister's wedding 6 months prior so I was excited to book her for our wedding...she did not disappoint! Not only were the... Read More photos the most beautiful ever, it is worth mentioning how great she is at giving direction, this is incredibly helpful in getting the perfect shot and getting us to look the most natural. She is so confident in her craft and knows how to frame the perfect shot, really couldn't ask for a better experience on our wedding day shooting with her and the final results were fantastic! Thank you Alee for capturing the memories that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kim W

I cannot say enough good things about Alee! Not only did she deliver stunning engagement and wedding photos but she was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely organized, efficient, and talented at what she does. She was definitely my favorite vendor to work with and I loved... Read More how my pictures turned out!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katherine H

Alee captured every moment of the wedding beautifully. She is very organized and knows what she's doing. Our wedding pictures came out lovely, and we both highly recommend Alee's work and advice.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kimberly T

We had the pleasure of working with Alee for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. My husband and I do not like taking pictures and she made us feel very comfortable. On or wedding day, she was very calm, which helped a lot during all of the craziness. She was very... Read More responsive with emails and kept in touch. Her pictures are gorgeous as well. The way she works with the lighting is amazing. I would definitely recommend her to all future brides and grooms!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 andrea o

Alee is amazing. She has a very good eye for photography. She made us feel confortable the entire session, an the result was perfect; vintage - romantic pictures. Just what i was looking for, something different and spontaneous. Everybody is in love of our pictures!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Dana D

We hired Alee for our wedding. She convinced us to do an engagement shoot (not to sell us, but to prepare us for professional photos since we had never done them before), and we are so glad we went with it. During our engagement shoot we felt awkward and embarrassed and we left... Read More there thinking that surely we'd have derp face in each photo. Somehow we had at least 100 album ready photos from that short session(coming from a woman that will take 43 selfies before giving up and thinking she looks terrible in all of them). One of the most note worthy elements of her photography is good usage of natural lighting. People tell us that our photos are magazine worthy. She's professional, artistic, easy to be around, a good listener, and prompt with the delivery of the pictures. Her work is beautiful and we're so happy that she's going to be there for our special day.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Carina G

Alee was amazing to work with! She is so kind and so professional and makes sure everything is done in a smooth and efficient manner. Our photos came out AMAZING thanks to her eye for light and composition. Could not have asked for a better photography experience for our... Read More wedding! Thank you Alee! :)

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Eva W

Alee is friendly, genuine, so easy to work with, and very talented! Alee was very communicative, always answering an email within 24 hours (usually in just two!) as we planned our wedding from out of state. She makes you feel at ease even when you’ve been pose-smiling or... Read More kissing for two straight hours. She provides easy to follow directions. During our engagement photo shoot she did not shy from politely requesting people move out of frame so she could secure the best shot. During the wedding, she was very patient as we tried to balance picture taking with talking to guests and other vendors, but she also made sure we stayed on time. She checked in with us before breaking (probably too briefly) for dinner, to make sure she wouldn't miss any crucial upcoming shots. A number of our guests performed during the reception and she made sure to capture the performances as well as the other guests’ reactions. We were so happy to meet and work with Alee and hope we have an excuse to take more photos with Alee in Miami someday.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Alina B

Alee is amazing! We have loved working with her!

Beautiful & Magical Photography

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Jolie M

Alee is a fantastic and extremely talented photographer with a wonderful eye for beauty. She captured the magic and our special day with perfect grace, intimacy and sweetness. Alee managed to encapsulate the feeling of the event into our pictures while always remaining in the... Read More background making sure not to stage anything fake or contrived. She was incredibly professional, arrived exactly on time AND we got our pictures less than a week after the wedding (!!) with a very thoughtful letter congratulating us and wishing us well. All in all I would recommend Alee hands down, I feel like we lucked out with the best photographer in Miami! Thanks Alee!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Alee took my engagement and wedding day photos. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. She is artistic, professional and flexible. The quality of her work is absolutely breathtaking. Above all, she is so sweet and she made my husband and I feel so comfortable. I... Read More have received so many compliments. She maintained continual communication with us, to provide the services we needed. Overall, I would definitely recommend Alee Gleiberman Photography to everyone I know.

Wedding photos

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

I already knew what is would be like to have her as my wedding photographer since we first talked. Her positivity and confidence surely makes things seem so easy for us, brides, during the craziness of getting everything ready for the big day. Since the very beginning, she was... Read More always trying to come up with new ideas, giving good options for our photoshoot in a very sweet/professional way. Being very open to our ideas and tastes, she was able to make everything work out just great for what we were invisioning. In our Floridian Beach Wedding photoshoot was raining, but she did such excelent job at not giving up and making me believe that the photos would come out beautiful, and she was right. We got excelent raining photos. Her approuch is very natural, photos with a lot of light, which it is a must for me. She has the gift of capturing the right moment, naturally, with no poses required. Now, looking at our photoshoot, what I love the most is the feeling I get when I look at the picture and remember at the special moments I had with the love of my life, my husband. As you can tell, I loved working with Alee and super recommend her. After looking sooo much to find the best photographer for my big day, I can say that I found it. Thanks Alee

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Brittiny L

I first saw Alee's photography through a friend posting her engagement photos. I immediately fell in love with the photography style, quality, everything. Then it was my turn to take my engagement photos and I searched through various photographers but I kept going back to Alee... Read More as a perspective photographer. We finally decided to use Alee and it was the best choice. We completely loved our engagement photos, they came out beautiful. On the day of our photos it was cloudy and rainy, but our photos came out as if it was such a perfect day. Alee is a quality photographer and a nice person in general who cares about her work. You will not regret using Alee as your photographer her pricing is reasonable and you will love the outcome.

Alee