Dramatic, Vintage

Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

32343 361st ST, Melrose, MN International (320) 267-0909

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Katrina B

Amy and her helper were so awesome and understanding! I'm so glad that we decided to go with her! She showed us a few pictures just off her camera and I am so in love already. She knew exactly what we wanted without even saying anything. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Brooke W

Amy is an awesome photographer! She is super easy to work with and knows exactly what positions will make the most stunning pictures! I've had her take my graduation pictures, engagement pictures, and now wedding pictures and I have nothing put positive comments for all of the... Read More above!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017

Amy is seriously the best! I had her for all my high school sports pictures and she took my senior pictures! The process was never awkward and was so much fun! She's easy to get along with and always responded to my emails with silly questions ASAP. She really took the time to... Read More go through my pictures with me to discuss which ones we liked or didn't like and which ones I would order. She's so professional but also so easy going. I recommend her to everyone looking to get professional photos done!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kimberly R

Amy and Jamie were AMAZING! I completely trusted them with placement of photos, people, and timing. We started not excactly as our timeline suggested but no one would have ever known. We got everything I wanted plus some! We did get lucky with the weather but I was even luckier... Read More to have these wonderful women to work with! I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kimberly R

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kamala S

Amy did a great job with my family and our dog! She had great ideas and worked with what was happening, never once being exasperated in dealing with all of us! The photos turned out so well -- they were incredible! The variety, the lighting, and the locations were all... Read More terrific. We'd highly recommend her to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kamala S

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Joann B

Amy went out of her way to make my daughters senior photos unique and fun. Even when the weather wasn't cooperating with us, she still got us excellent , quality photos. She has creative ideas and ordering photos with her was easier than I have ever experienced before.... Read More Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

Amy is so much FUN! We recently had our engagement pictures taken with her and she was so wonderful to work with! We got our pictures back fast and love them so much. She takes such unique pictures and is very flexible. We can't wait for Amy to photograph our wedding next fall!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lynnette B

We were referred to ALee by another professional photographer, who no longer was in the photography business. We have no words high/ strong enough to describe our experiences. Absolutely wonderful, pictures are awesome, listened to our requests, pictures are natural and true... Read More to the family member. Endless ideas for places and poses!! We will be back for more photos with ALee!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lynnette B

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mickee T

We just had our sons 12 yr pics taken along with some sport (dancing) photos and they turned out amazing!!! We were so pleased and wouldn't hesitate to use her again! She not only took my photos she put together design ideas for the images! She is wonderful person and crazy... Read More talented!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Greta K

Amy is such an amazing photographer! She really knows to be creative and make each session unique in their own ways. Amy is efficient and returning phone calls and emails. Her pictures are really one of a kind. I have had her for senior pictures and I knew I wanted her as my... Read More photographer for my upcoming wedding! Amy has such good ideas and is willing to help in other aspects of planning a wedding! Trust me you will not be disappointed with Amy''s work, I strongly recommend Alee Photography!!.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Diane J

Amy was so fun to work with. She took our family pictures outside on a December day....with no coats...and they turned out really nice. Setting red chairs in the snow made me wonder....but she was right! Give her a try...she is good and fun and made it very easy.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Diane J

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kimberly K

What a great photographer! She was very quick to respond to my emails and phone calls and got our engagement photos back to us within days! Even when I was shocked with the stress of the wedding date needing to change, she was very helpful with changing it in her schedule too.... Read More Amy is wonderful and I can't wait for more photograph sessions from her.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Keyandra H

Amy is amazing she did my daughter's photos for Little Miss Melrose and they turned out absolutely adorable and she was so nice to work with she was just so nice to my daughter and made her feel so beautiful !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kayla G

Amy is the best wedding photographer in our area , and I knew she would be tough to land on a specific date. So when we got engaged I contacted her and one other vendor immediately to see what availability they had and that's how we picked out wedding date. I had known for the... Read More last 6 years that one day I wanted her to be my wedding photographer! After she did my engagement pictures, my now husbands family had their family photos done with her and my sister had her maternity photos done with her as well! She is such an easy person to work with, she makes you feel so comfortable. And our sneak peak was up on Facebook the wednesday after our saturday wedding and she had all of our pictures ready for us 2 weeks after our wedding, she is very motivated and with being super busy she gets things done quickly! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Emily E

Yes, yes and more yes! Amy is a life saver and miracle worker! ALee was my 1st choice when it came to choosing a photographer, but I found someone else that was a little cheaper, worst mistake of my life. I was working with a different wedding photographer, contract signed and... Read More all. But, 20 days before my wedding they called me and said they no longer wished to work with me "due to my lack of confidence in them". There I was 20 days before my wedding without a photographer. I had called everyone and anyone that I knew, I had photographers calling me apologizing and saying they'll help me find someone. That's when Amy saved my wedding!! She canceled her PERSONAL plans to photograph my wedding. My original photographer canceling was the best thing that has ever happened, because we were able to have an amazing person and photographer be at our wedding. Any was early to arrive, scooped out the scene and found the best places to take pictures. If my hair was out of place or if my dress needed some fluffing she was right there. Genuinely an artistic eye!! She came prepared and wasn't afraid to do what she had to do to get the shot! Amy was able to get the kids to focus on her and when I was getting frustrated with people not listening, without a word she started yelling names of who needed to be in the picture. A true life saver! Not only was she simply amazing but We received our wedding pictures in 5 days and I could not be more thrilled!! ALee Photography has earned my business for life and anyone and everyone that I know is aware of how great she is! Brides and grooms, planning a wedding is stressful and expensive. But, don't skimp on the photography and really trust the reviews! Especially mine, choose ALee photography for your wedding. I promise you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

Amy was amazing! She was so easy going, yet professional. Provided perfect guidance as to how to pose, yet let us as a couple be who we wanted to be. The pictures turned out so awesome. I smile at them every time I look at them!

Alee Photography

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Kaila H

Amy was so great. Very quick. On Time. She knew what she wanted to do and had so many great options. We did our engagement photos with her too and we had such a good time. All of the photos are so good I dont know how we will choose!