Where quality has ruled sinece 1912

Cake Accessories

2909 W Cypress St, Tampa, FL

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Todd D

Melissa at Alessi did such an amazing job with our wedding cupcakes. The guests all raved about them and there was not a single crumb left on the dessert table at the end of the night. We got married Oct 11 and now three weeks later people are still talking about them. They have... Read More such a variety of cakes, fillings, and frosting that you could basically make any combination your heart desires. We chose 3... Coconut cake w/ vanilla frosting, carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting, and devil's food filled with chocolate mousse w/ vanilla frosting. And the presentation... WOW!!! Every individual one was beautifully done and we had a large cutting cake that she made to look like a giant cupcake. Again... WOW!!! Our wedding venue uses Alessi for all of their weddings and we completely understand why. I wish I could post pics to show how amazing everything looked, and take my word on how amazing it all tasted (and that's coming from someone who doesn't have a sweet tooth). Our only regret is that we didn't order more cupcakes. Thank you for everything, Melissa, and we will definitely be visiting Alessi Bakery many more times in the future! Maggie and Todd

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Marlena D

We showed Melissa a picture of a wedding cake from pinterest and she made it ten times better!! Her work is absolutely amazing! She also made cake pops for our wedding that were perfect!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bryn d

My one of a kind cake came out SO well that I am having to fight the urge to defrost our top layer. We came to you with a concept of Peach Melba and you delivered. Melissa did an amazing job with the black fondant work and the teal scrollwork. The cupcakes were to die for and... Read More that grooms-cake....!!!!! Our photographer was livid when he thought that someone put their glass down on the cake right before photos. It was a great moment.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Lindsey B

They made our wedding cake in August and it was amazing. I gave them a picture of what I wanted and told them some other ideas and they went above and beyond what I expected! The cake was so beautiful! I was impressed ! They even used real starfish on top of the cake (and I... Read More expected them to be plastic)....it looked awesome ! Everyone was happy with the 3 flavors we chose as well. The only complaint I can make , is that they were supposed to give us an amaretto cake with custard and they forgot to put the custard in it...it was disappointing but still tasted good! Everything else was perfect though!

SO yummy!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Chelsa S

Alessi's gave us the most beautiful 3 tiered cupcake tower! We had 1 session with the designer and picked our cupcakes with fillings. 3 different flavors and fillings and a top cake for our anniversary. She knocked it out of the park! It turned out so beautiful most of our... Read More guests were taking more pictures of that than us! I can't say enough about how great it turned out!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Lindsey B

I got married this past weekend and when I got a sneak peak of my room, I noticed my cake was the leaning tower of piza. So, I do not recommend using them for that reason. I mean my whole cake was crooked!

Gorgeous AND delicious cake!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Nichole J

Alessi Bakery was spot on with our wedding cake. It was EXACTLY what we wanted and so beautiful. We were unsure what type of glitter icing we wanted to go with and Melissa was nice enough to make us a sample cake with the three we were interested in at no charge. Everyone... Read More was easy to deal with and they delivered as promised. Not only was the cake beautiful but it was delicious too. We received so many compliments. The only thing was that we rented a cake stand that didn't get delivered but I have absolute confidence that once I contact them in regards to this they will gladly refund the money. It was only $20.00 for the stand rental too which was a much better price than most companies offered.

Delicious cake and great service

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Ashley H

We chose to get both our wedding cake and groom's cake from Alessi because of a prior experience with them and we knew their cakes were absolutely delicious, unlike many wedding cakes. The groom's cake (a football helmet) came out perfectly. I was a little bit disappointed with... Read More how the wedding cake looked, however. I had shown the cake designer a picture of exactly how I wanted our cake to look, and although it was still beautiful, it did not have nearly the detail or colors I wanted. I specifically asked for a lace pattern all over the cake and a giant fondant bow, and instead there were simply icing squiggles (instead of lace) and the fondant bow looked a little sad. Further, I requested a cake stand and the cake stand was not delivered, so my wedding cake was displayed on a piece of round cardboard instead. Even so, the prices were great and the cake was just SO delicious, and the tasting session went well

Absolutely Delicious!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Debra L

Thank you Alessi Bakery for such a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. Absolutely

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Ashley B

Melissa makes one heck of a cake. We did a vanilla cream with fudge filling for the bottom. A strawberry swirl and lemon filling for the middle. A cappuccino and fudge filling for the top. We couldn't have been happier. The cake was moist and where the filling met the cake never... Read More got soggy.

Loved my Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Natali A

I would recommend Alessi to all my friends for any occasions... they did such a great job! Our cake came out perfect!

Best wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Megan W

This was literally the best cake I have had at a wedding. My consultation with them went great and they gave us some really awesome choices for flavors and fillings. They did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for more.

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Lauren G

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious! Our guests continue to tell us that it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! The tasting was a lot of fun, too, and they bring out every option and every combination of fillings you could ever want! They can also make any design... Read More that you request. My cake was flawless and beautiful. I loved it!! We did have one major hiccup the day of the wedding, though, and this is why I gave Alessi 4 stars. Just as I was about to walk down the isle, the coordinator told me that the cake topper never arrived with the cake. We were told to bring the cake topper to the bakery 1 week before the wedding; and we did. But they forgot it. Fortunately, my wedding coordinator took care of it. She called the bakery, and they rushed it over. The topper was on the cake before the reception even started! I was disappointed that they forgot it, but impressed with their sense of urgency.

Alessi Bakery

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Niki K

Melissa, the wedding cake designer, is extremely creative and talented. We had a unique concept for our wedding (steampunk) and she was able to grasp what we wanted immediately, and sketch the cake of our dreams. She also accommodated my requests for our dessert bar with a... Read More smile, along with my special requests to soak our wedding cake in various liquors. People are still talking about the amaretto white cake, jack daniels chocolate cake, salted caramel cupcakes, chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, pumpkin cupcakes, candy apples, and chocolate covered bacon. I will definitely be going back to Alessi through the years to order these again and relive our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Amy W

The wedding cake was amazing!!!!!! We kind of had a strawberry shortcake as our wedding cake, NBD! We also had several different pies (Apple, cherry, pecan, and peach cobbler). Everything was amazing and I cannot wait till our one year anniversary so I can try the cake... Read More again---hopefully it holds up, but if not I know where I can get more! I highly recommend Alessi Bakery. The deserts were to die for and we still are getting compliments today about how different we went with the desert approach and how much everyone enjoyed it. Communication was very good. All through email because they do have a business to run, and I just think email is so much easier. When we came in for the tasting there were just so many good options that we just started fooling around and came up with our final decision. Go with Alessi. They are very reasonable and VERY GOOD!!!!

Wonderful local business!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Shelly A

Our cake was perfect! It was exactly what we had in mind, not only beautiful but delicious. We liked them so much we have been going for lunch and/or dessert since the wedding.

You can't go wrong with Alessi

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Ana V

This is a top notch bakery. I shopped around for a while and could not find the combination of taste any style until I got to Alessi. They are not the cheapest but their quality compensates for the additional price. I should have started with them and save all the trips for cake... Read More tasting.

My Cake

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Aimee K

They did an amazing job with out cake!! It was everything we asked for! The cake was so good I can't wait to have it on our one year anniversary!!

Cake Bliss

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Jessica G

This was the only bakery we were able to use with Cross Creek Ranch but it was so amazing I'm glad we didn't have any other choice! The cake was so moist and the icing was perfectly sweet! We had marble cake with buttercream icing on top and chocolate buttercream and bavarian... Read More cream fillers on two tiers and on one tier we had chocolate cake with bavarian cream filler. The cake was beautiful and exactly how I had pictured it to look! Everyone really enjoyed the cake!

The best cake ever

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Jesenia C

the cake came outbetter thank i thought. the colors are were perfect and it was delivered on time

SO moist

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Shaniqua R

This cake was by far the best cake I have ever eaten in my life. I had three different layers with three different cakes and spreads in each layer. Completely amazing experience!

Yummy Yummy

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Jennifer S

Alessi's did my wedding cake and not only did it look beautiful but it was the best cake I have ever eaten.

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Lindsay E

Melissa was so easy to work with! The cake was delish, my only concern was that the color of the cake was a bit off, but still gorgeous! Alessi's also did our favors (black and white cookies) which they packaged for us with tags and twine I has purchased. They also did our... Read More grooms cake which was awesome!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Steven S

We ordered our wedding cake from Alessi Bakery in Oldsmar. Their staff was great, exceeded the expectations of us and our families and the food was delicious. Best tiramisu I've ever had! We ordered the wedding cake, decadent dessert platter, fruit tray, and flan, mini... Read More cheesecakes, and cookie tier. Highly recommend!

My cake

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Ashley S

Alessi's was so great to have. The cake was so yummy.