Alexis Grace Floral Design

One of the most important aspects of your wedding is the flower decor. I'm excited to hear about and create the vision you have for your magical day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup

432 W Calle Lindero, Tucson, AZ (520) 240-2609

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Tricia P

Alli was an absolute godsend! She literally brought tears to my eyes when she offered to do the centerpieces for my daughter's wedding for such a reasonable price (we were forced to cut the centerpieces from the proposal from the first florist that we chose due to the price...it... Read More was more than half of our original budget)! This young lady went so far above and beyond what we ever expected!!! The centerpieces that she created were SOOO beautiful!!! She even delivered them to the venue and set everything up on the day of the wedding! She's professional, personable, affordable and an absolute pleasure to work with! I am definitely planning on hiring her if/and/or when my other daughter gets married. In the meantime, I plan on giving Alli my business for holidays, special life events, birthdays, etc. (she's currently working on the florals for our Thanksgiving festivities!). She's passionate about what she does and it shows in her design(s). Without a doubt, Alli and Alexis Grace Floral Design is a 5-star florist who is going far!!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Kirsten L

We cannot thank Alexis enough for the beautiful flowers she provided for our wedding. She made beautiful succulent and flower bouquets, boutineers, and corsages for us and was willing to change the mix of flowers she used to meet our price point. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Judy S

Beautiful flowers! Alexis did an amazing job with my wedding florals. They were gorgeous. She is also very easy to work with. Delivery was prompt. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Emma K

Words cannot even express what an AMAZING job Alexis did for our wedding arrangements! Meeting with her was absolutely easy and she was able to take a thought from my head and create a gorgeous floral reality! She created beautiful centerpieces, greenery garlands, and all the... Read More bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres. The colors were perfect as well as all the table decor that she provided too. We could not have asked for an easier person to work with that provided excellent service and beautiful work. I would only ever suggest using Alexis Grace Florals for any and every event in Tucson. I know we will always use her! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Rachel H

What can I say, Alexis from Alexis Grace Florals was absolutely amazing! She made our day, and days leading up to the big day, worry and stress free! My husband and I did not know a lot about flowers or floral design. All we had were some inspirational pictures and ideas of what... Read More we wanted. Alexis was a wonderful listener and she made our thoughts and dreams into reality! She was a constant source of any information we needed and was always ready to take on any challenge we threw at her with a smile on her face 😊 The day wouldn’t have been as special as it was without her! Everything was absolutely beautiful and she truly captured our personality and relationship with her floral designs. We love you Alexis! Thank you for everything, you are truly talented and anyone would be lucky to have you by their side on the big day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Parker D

Alexis is absolutely amazing!! She made some fantastic and beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements and worked with our budget. She also did some last minute additions to my bouquet so that I could surprise my parents. She was also great at letting us know if there was... Read More something that may not work well or instead of getting additional arrangements what we could use again in the ceremony. Super thankful she chose to help us celebrate our day and make it that much more beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Danielle T

Alexis is incredible. She is easy to work with and creates an amazing ambiance with her floral talent. She made our dreams come true. We had a very specific vision that was sometimes hard to put into words but Alexis was able to create with ease! We requested some last... Read More minute additions that she easily accommodated. The space felt romantic and we were overwhelmed by a sense of happiness and love. Additionally, the bouquets were gorgeous and even better than what I envisioned.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Amber H

We can't say enough great things about Alli!!!! Her bouquets and center pieces were breath taking!! So friendly and easy to work with. From day one she understood everything I asked for, her mood board she created was to show her ideas were perfect!! There aren't enough words... Read More to describe how smart and talented she is. You definitely won't be disappointed choosing Alexis Grace Floral for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jamie C

I cannot say enough good things about Alexis! I chose her based off of some photos of her work I saw featuring a wedding at the same venue that we were using. I knew she would capture my vision perfectly. My wedding planner sent her our design concept and left it in her hands.... Read More She did not disappoint! My favorite part (and all my guests' as well) were the air plants she incorporated from a local vendor into my and my bridesmaid's bouquets as well as the boutonnieres and centerpieces. These all went home with people after the wedding and I love that we have a living reminder of our wedding day in our home.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 BriAnna W

Alexis was really great to us. We had a very small flower order - one that some vendors wouldn't touch but Alexis treated us like gold. A few weeks before I decided to upgrade my bouquet and Alexis was very accommodating. OH AND THE BOUQUET WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD GORGEOUS. I... Read More never met in person as we were planning a destination wedding in Tucson (my request, she was totally open to meeting), but she captured our needs and desires perfectly. Our only issue was that two corsages didn't last very much past the ceremony - but that was alright. They were also beautiful for the photos.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Alyssa M

Alexis was absolutely AMAZING to work with! We were planning the wedding from a different state, and she was so responsive and genuinely excited for our wedding and floral vision. Her work is absolutely stunning, and I cannot believe how reasonable her prices are! She went above... Read More and beyond all my expectations (which were already high after seeing all of her gorgeous work), and when she first walked in with the bouquets we all gasped at how beautiful they were. Not only that, but her garland work is just stunning! If you are looking for breathtaking floral and an overall amazing vendor to work with, book Alexis Grace Floral!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ivy M

I LOVED WORKING WITH ALEXIS! The bouquet she created for me was absolutely stunning and so unique – I wish I could upload a photo, and I wish I could make the bouquet last forever! In addition to the lush bridal bouquet, Alexis created a floral garland for the door we got... Read More married in front of, a smaller version of my bouquet for my maid of honor, boutonnieres for the guys, garland centerpieces (so pretty!) and a cascading flower cake topper. Superstar. From our first meeting, I knew that Alexis totally understood what I wanted for my wedding. She nailed it. I especially appreciated how Alexis and her team came by the wedding to help my venue, Bates Mansion, help with setting up centerpieces. Lucky, too – at the last-minute, she whipped up a boutonniere for someone I forget to request one for. Whoops! Book her!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Carolina B

Alexis did all the floral decor for my wedding and they came out BEAUTIFUL! I still am so in love with how it all came together. She was very easy to work with from the beginning and very professional. Her work is impeccable and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jamie L

Alexis was called to help with a wedding out of state within 6 months time. We sat down and chatted about my vision, and she made me feel very confident that she knew exactly what I wanted. Even confronted with a hurricane that may have kept her from getting the perfect... Read More flowers, she went the extra mile to make sure my day was flawless. Walking away I feel like Alexis wasn't only the perfect florist, but she was the perfect person for this challenge. I would recommend Alexis to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Alyson N

Could not have been better! I reached out to probably a dozen florists, and Alexis immediately understood the look we were going for. Her pricing is totally reasonable, everything looked gorgeous on our wedding day, and we received a ton of compliments about her work.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Thomas C

We were so happy with our wedding florals done by Alli/Alexis Grace Florals! Booking our wedding in AZ while living in New York City was quite a challenge but Alli was easy to talk to and plan with via email- answering and addressing all of our questions and ideas in a timely... Read More and friendly manner. We were able to meet quickly a couple months before our date and her ideas and professionalism put us at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The day of the wedding, she delivered all of our arrangements exactly on time. Everything was beautiful and exactly as promised. She did above and beyond all of our expectations and we could not be more thrilled with the final result and with our decision to hire her for our most special day.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kara S

Alli was absolutely amazing, not only did she create the best flower arrangements ever she went above and beyond to make all aspects of our wedding beautiful! If you're looking for a florist that can do it all she is your person! We had a flower arch for our ceremony, flower... Read More fall for our cocktail hour, elegant lighting and flower petals on the stairs along with anything else you could want a florist to do! Hands down the best edit we worked with!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Tonya P

I don't know where to begin, because Alexis was absolutely AMAZING to work with and her floral arrangements are nothing less than top-notch. When it comes to flowers, we did not know where to begin, but after meeting with Alli multiple times, we were able to hone in what would... Read More suit our wedding and WOW did she deliver! When she delivered my bouquet (before I had seen the rest of the flowers) I was blown away, it was much more than I has ever wished for or expected. Beyond her talents as a florist, Alli was an absolute joy to work with and so easy to talk to! I would recommend Alli to any and every bride in the Tucson area. She is much more reasonably priced than other florists in town and her work is just as (if not more) beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Taylor S

Alli did such an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I was initially going to attempt to DIY my flowers because everywhere I called was so expensive and my wedding was on a holiday, but her prices were so affordable and her work is wonderful! The quality of the floral... Read More design looks like it came out of a magazine, but her prices were just right for our affordable wedding. She delivered everything on time and was available to talk anytime I needed her!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Karen L

Alexis Grace Florals is a wonderful asset to any wedding and for any bride! Alli did a tremendous job on all the florals for our big day and was a joy to work with. My bouquet was gorgeous, as were all the florals and centerpieces, and incorporated all my wishes! Alli went... Read More above and beyond to learn the details of our venue and to assist me in planning other visual elements. She stuck to my budget and found creative ways to maximize the resources. Alexis Grace Florals has my highest recommendation​!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Katie V

Alli was amazing! From the initial meeting, me constantly bombarding her with pictures of arrangements I like, to communication, and to the big day Alli was absolutely wonderful. The initial meeting was great, she was very attentive and took a ton of notes, she then created a... Read More 'mood board'and sent it to me and it was exactly what I was picturing for our big day. I got very excited the day of when she brought my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets up to the bridal room, but when I walked downstairs to get a sneak peek at her work, I was in tears. I couldn't believe how absolutely STUNNING everything looked. Alli absolutely delivered and then far exceeded my dreams for florals for our wedding. Alli is very affordable for the work, and attention to detail she put into our wedding. I would and will recommend her to any and all needing any kind of floral arrangements! I am so excited to work with Alli again soon!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Linda V

Alexis did an amazing job. The arrangements were everything I wanted and more! We are so appreciative of the outstanding detail in the centerpieces, boutonniere and bouquet.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Mariah G

I hired Alexis back in 2014 for my January wedding in 2015. Alexis came highly recommended to me by a few trusted friends and with my small budget for florals she made it work! Alexis created some incredible bridesmaids boquets and I loved mine. Overall I was a difficult bride,... Read More I didn't know what I wanted but I was also picky with what I didn't want. Alexis worked her magic and interpreted my mixed ideas to create custom bouquets with unique florals! I wanted something different, something whimsical and something unique - and she delivered. The flower crowns for my flower girls weren't exactly what I expected, but they were a SUPER last minute addition to my order and in the end, the flower girls LOVED them and felt like little princesses, so I count that as a WIN! Alexis is a floral artist and I believe any bride who is willing to allow her the budget, the time, and the freedom she needs to create beautiful works of art will be PLEASED on their wedding day!!! She was fantastic to work with and I cannot say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jessica B

Do NOT hire her. Great to work with up until your wedding day. Then she drops off your flowers hours ahead of when you agreed to meet, sending you a text saying everything looks great. But then you get there and the flowers are the wrong color, there are dying flowers you have... Read More to pull out of the bouquets, she didn't bring the centerpieces she agreed to and completely jipped you on a centerpiece for a barrel giving you a dinky little display that looks like it was bought at a grocery store. Then when you try to contact her, she says "what do you want me to do?!" Completely unprofessional and disappointing. Then she cashes your final payment check without trying to fix what she did... Do not waste your money. Or the tears that I did when I walked into my venue and saw the lazy job she did. Nothing that we discussed in our meeting or emails was represented. I even gave her pictures of what I wanted and she said "no problem!" Well apparently it was... In the end, I got married to my best friend and that's what it's all about. But when you pay for a specific service and you get what I got...you'd feel pretty scammed too.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Carol L

Alli provided the flowers for my wedding and they turned out beautiful! The bouquets truly exceeded my expectations...they were perfect. Alli is very professional, super creative and her prices were extremely reasonable. I highly recommend working with her!

Alexis Muncrief

I am a florist based out of Southern Arizona. I am a graduate of the Floral Design Institute in Portland, OR, and have graduated with my FDI certification. Although I may be young, I have been doing floral design for the past 10 years. I found it to be my passion right away. I am currently in Tucson, but often travel for weddings and special events. Please take a look around the site and drop me a note if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!