Exceeding Your Cake Expectations

Design the cake you want at a reasonable cost, with a designer that will help you decide on a scrumptious flavor, a unique style and design for your wedding cake. We will exceed your guests' expectations and have them asking for another Piece of Cake!

$ – Inexpensive

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2433 Home Road, Powell, OH (740) 917-9031

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Shelly Q

Alice was definitely the right choice for us! We did cupcakes instead of the traditional cake. She incorporated our flower theme to make it a gorgeous display. We had 3 different flavors to choose from and they were all amazing! She delivered the cake and had it all set up so I... Read More didn't have to worry about a thing. My only regret is that I don't still have a carrot cake cupcake in my hand!! Perfect!

Alice is AMAZING.

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin W

Alice is fabulous, truly one of a kind. To start, she was amazing to work with. She would get back to me quickly, answer any questions I had, met with me and my family several times, and was on top of things like no other. She is an expert in her field. I am a picky bride, I ask... Read More a ton (and I mean a TON) of questions. I emailed Alice probably 40 times over the course of my engagement-- and she responded with excitement every time. Now to the good stuff-- her cake? Amazing. People are still raving about the cake from our wedding. We had three flavors and I saw dozens of our guests going up for more. The cake design was beautiful, she really took our vision and make it our own. I would highly recommend Alice to anyone!! I have already given her name to all my friends who are engaged :)

Gorgeous and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Sarah

Alice exceeded my expectations. Not only was the cake delicious, it was absolutely beautiful. I was in awe when I saw the cake at the reception. The spice cake is the best! It was a joy working with Alice. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Nicole E

I cannot stress enough how delicious this cake was! It is taking all of the will power we have, to not eat the cake top before our anniversary. Alice was wonderful to work with and the cake looked as good as it tasted!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Shelbey O

Potentially my favorite wedding vendor! The cake was probably the best cake I have ever had and we got so many complements on it from everyone. It turned out adorable and Alice was great! And for such a great price. Can't recommend enough.

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Molly M

The cake Alice made for our wedding looked and tasted amazing! Alice was great to work with! She was very helpful at making suggestions and very professional and responsive. And she’s affordable to boot.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jordan F

Alice did an amazing job helping us work around my food allergies. Our cupcakes were delicious and she was always easy to contact throughout the process!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kelley C

Alice - you made our wedding cake a dream come true!!! Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you!!! I will definitely be using you for future cake and dessert needs! :)

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Courtney F

Our cake looked perfect and tasted delicious! We had some trouble contacting her the last month or two before the wedding though.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Carla S

Cake/cupcakes were delicious!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kevin K

My guests and I were very pleased with the wedding cake from Alice’s Piece of Cake! Alice did a beautiful job at creating a delicious and moist cake. It was stunning! I highly recommend this business.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Noelle K

Alice did our wedding cake / cupcakes for our October 2017 wedding and she did a wonderful job! It was great working with Alice because she is very nice and easy going. Cake and cupcakes were fresh and guests had wonderful things to say about it! I am very glad we picked Alice’s... Read More Piece of Cake!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Elise C

The cake was absolutely amazing! We got many complements from guests. Alice was also wonderful with helping us to redesign our cake several times, and assisted us in finding the perfect design combination from all of our many ideas. The cake was delivered exactly when it was... Read More supposed to be, and Alice was always responsive to emails. Overall a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Laura S

Alice did a wonderful job on our wedding cake this September, it looked beautiful and tasted great! Our guests loved it so much they asked for multiple pieces. Alice's service throughout the planning process was great. We did a formal tasting but my fiancé wasn't able to make... Read More it, so she made us a sample cake for a discounted price a few months before. She also let me add a surprise groom's cake just a month before the event. The only difficulty we had was scheduling drop off of the cake at the venue, as Alice was unsure of her delivery schedule until a few days before, but she got it there and it looked amazing. We highly recommend Alice for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Christina O

I can't keep track of how many compliments we've gotten on our cupcakes! Everyone absolutely LOVED them! All of the flavors tasted amazing, and the fall leaves on top looked perfect. My only regret is that we only ordered enough for everyone to have two!! :) We'll be back to... Read More order more as often as possible, Alice!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Allison B

Alice is a cake genius! There was not a piece left at the end of our reception, which we were all terribly bummed about. Her cake was so delicious, and all of my guests raved about it. In addition, it was so affordable and definitely within a tight budget. Highly, highly... Read More recommend! Alice definitely deserves all of her many "The Knot" awards!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Emily L

Best cake EVER!!! I had the best experience working with Alice--she is an absolute delight. The cake she made for my wedding was beautiful and delicious.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Chelsea S

Alice's cakes are delicious and her designs are beautiful! You will love your cake if it comes from Alice, it's as simple as that. I had been told by others to order cake for a certain percentage of my guests, when I mentioned this to Alice she said (paraphrased) "I definitely... Read More wouldn't do that, my cakes get eaten" and did it ever! I added on an extra sheet cake right before the wedding because I wanted to have leftovers for present opening. There were no leftovers. None. Our guests raved about the cake. We saved our first tier for our 1st anniversary just for tradition sake, but my husband (who doesn't even usually eat cake) and I have already had multiple conversations about what occasion we can find to order another cake from Alice. Our cake was so beautiful and was exactly what I wanted, Alice really listened to us and her number 1 priority was giving us what we wanted. From the few other vendors I talked to her prices were very reasonable. She was also lovely to work with and incredibly responsive to all communications which is always so appreciated while wedding planning.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Cathy G

Alice's Piece of Cake was AMAZING! She made my son's wedding cake in June and my daughter's wedding cake for her wedding yesterday. Sooo many compliments on the designs. She listened to what we wanted, had many flavors to choose from and delivered and exceeded our... Read More expectations. Alice's Piece of Cake will be doing all of my special occasion cakes from now on!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Lidia C

Alice did an amazing job creating our wedding cake! When we did our tasting we felt very comfortable that she understood the look we were going for and our cake was perfect and tasted delicious! Everyone thought it was amazing! We are so thankful that we found Alice's Piece... Read More of Cake! Everything went smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything! Thanks Alice!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alex E

Everyone loved the cake (wish I ate any other then the first bite but we got to busy)! She was great to work with and kept our business local!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kenya F

Alice was simply amazing!! She is such a warm and down to earth person. My cake was stunning and absolutely delicious. There was not one piece of cake left which was not surprising to me at all. If you want someone who is budget friendly but cake looks and tastes like a million... Read More bucks, I definitely recommend you go see Alice!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Amy M

Alice was such a pleasure to work with and she made an absolutely delectable cake! She was super fast to respond, beyond friendly and even helped us with recommendations for other vendors that she has worked with in the past. The cake looked beautiful (almost too good to cut!)... Read More and tasted just as good as it looked. Thanks Alice! We'll recommend you to all family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kara S

Alice was wonderful! We were impressed from the very beginning by the advice that Alice gave and the knowledge she had about our venue and what we would need based on the size and setup of our wedding. Our cake was absolutely gorgeous and was delicious. Alice even made an... Read More anniversary cake for my parents. She recreated a layer of their original wedding cake based on some grainy pictures from the 80s. :) Alice was easy to work with and get a hold of. We are so happy with Alice!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amanda M

Alice was amazing to work with. My husband doesn't like cake so Alice made him a cheesecake for our rehearsal dinner. Our wedding cake was amazing. Our guest couldn't say enough good things about how wonderful the cake was. I highly recommend her for your wedding cake.