Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

PO Box 223223, Princeville, HI (808) 854-1003

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Rayna Y

my husband and i just got married a couple of weeks ago with the help of Veronika and her team. it was the best and most beautiful day of our lives. we had a completely stress free experience because Veronika was on top of everything and were able to just soak in the love and... Read More emotion of our special day. we opted to do the 4 hour photo package on the northshore with Harmeet and it was fantastic. He was able to capture how happy and in love we are on film and we will treasure these photos forever. THANK YOU, AlII KAUAI WEDDINGS for allowing us to having a day that was just about us and our commitment to each other. It was perfect.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Kayla S

Veronika was amazing. She helped me plan things throughout the whole process and was very resourceful and available. She was awesome at the rehearsal and on the wedding day! I would be more than happy to recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Nadia G

Veronika with Alii Kauai Weddings was my dream wedding coordinator; she was everything I could have ever asked for: organized, receptive, understanding, compassionate, talented, experienced, and overall AMAZING. My now-husband and I had literally zero complaints, and were so... Read More grateful for everything she did for us. We live in California and had never been to Kauai so we really needed someone who would step up and get to know us well so they could make well-informed decisions on our behalf, and Veronika exceeded those expectations tenfold. Her recommendations for the florist, decor, arrangements, even attire all turned out to be perfect! On the day of our ceremony, she helped calm me down when I got the jitters and when my hair got ruined from the humidity, she was sweet enough to lend me her hair clip and quickly did a makeshift updo so I wouldn't feel like my pictures were ruined. It may seem like a small gesture but, on my wedding day, it meant THE WORLD to me. I truly care for her even with the small amount of time I spent with her on the island. She is a gem and she found her calling in wedding planning as she really knows how to effectively put together a gorgeous, seamless wedding. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Alii Kauai, as does my husband.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christine H

We had the perfect elopement thanks to the ladies at Ali’i Kauai Weddings. Whether we were in the planning process or on the day of our wedding, we felt as if we were their only client. The team knows the secrets of the islands and ensured we had the best ceremony location and... Read More a fabulous celebration thereafter. Ali’I Kaui only works with the best contractors who are all consummate professionals. Everything from my hair and makeup, to our wedding photos and live music were perfection. I swear Veronika even made it STOP raining for us and we had the most gorgeous sky for our ceremony. We found our officiant, Manulele, through Ali’I Kaui and she is by far, the most special woman in the Hawaiian archipelago. Her spirit and grace are something to behold. Ali’i Kauai Weddings exemplify the aloha spirit. We highly recommend Veronika and her team to anyone planning a special event in Hawaii.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Yue L

Veronika is so easy to work with and extremely professional. She makes sure everything is perfect and just how you wanted. We had a very intimate wedding with just 4 guest: our parents on the Tunnel Beach. I first came across with Veronika asking her if she can help us find the... Read More place for the private dinner and to be the day of coordinator. We talked out the my idea and specific needs. The next few day, she got back to me with the perfect dinner place. During the planing, she helps me with the private chef and the musician. As the process goes on, I realize how stressful it could be for such a small wedding of just 6 of us, then I asked her if she could take care of the whole thing. Next day, I had the officiant and the make-up artist confirmed! Veronika is always on top on getting back to me. The whole process moved on quickly and smoothly. She had so much great ideas and always had the best resource. She had a large selection from the bouquets to the make up style. We confirmed the bouquet, my flower crown, the flower circle on the beach and the table set up through emails. We met the day before the wedding and went through the schedule. On the big day, my make up, hair and bouquet were so dreamy, far exceed my expectation. The wedding set up was astonishing. every details were more than perfect. It was definitely the dream wedding I've always wanted. I can't thank her enough to help us making our (well, basically my) dream came true. After the ceremony, we went to the dinner. The view was breath taking, the table set up was lovely and the food was absolutely delicious, far better than the fine dinning in St. Regis. Both our parents are asian and extremely picky when comes to food. They just love the food and finished every courses, The cake was amazing. The whole family got together to celebrate the new formation of us, the husband and wife. We were just so happy we could have that moment to ourselves. Without Veronika, it won't be such a special and memorable event. We will always appreciate and truly grateful for all her hard works. She will definitely be your go to person if you have some special plan.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christina T

The team at Ali'i Kauai was an absolute pleasure to work with! Having never been to Kauai, Jessica made planning from thousands of miles super easy and put all of my anxiety aside. She is extremely quick to answer emails and helped guide us through the whole process. Jessica... Read More went the extra mile to coordinate special requests that really made our wedding day special. We had pretty high expectations for our wedding...I mean you can't go wrong with Kauai's natural beauty, but the Jessica and all of the vendors she lined up for us knocked it out of the park. We can't thank the Ali'i team enough for helping us bring our wedding dreams to life and making it a day we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Keri C

Veronika at Alii Kauai Weddings exceeded my bridal expectations for our Hawaii elopement. Communicating via email / phone all the way from Nashville - every detail & question was answered even before I could ask and in a timely manner . I'm picky and her team of... Read More photographers/ beauty artists/ locations/officiants/floral were THE BEST . Veronika has such a positive energy I never worried and I absolutely trusted her. Especially the sweet way she always greeted me with "Aloha Keri " :) I was initially attracted to her Pinterest and Instagram wedding pages !! They were so informative ,aesthetic and authentic. As our fairy tale Hawaii Elopement came to an end . I can honestly say it would not of been as special without Veronika 's help . I wish there were six stars . Keri Claudel Nashville

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Cristi B

Veronika was absolutely amazing right from the start! We initially inquired about a destination wedding of about 30 or so people for May 2018, and we wanted to set up a trip out to meet her and do engagement pictures this May. When I emailed her to ask if we can scrap the former... Read More plan and do an elopement this May instead, she was right on board. We were able to plan mostly everything from flowers to the musician to our marriage license appointment through emails, which she was very quick to respond to even with the 3 hour time difference (I'm in CA). We had 2 or 3 phone calls throughout the planning process, which were very efficient and helpful. She made the entire planning process so easy and stress free, it was great! Then we got to the island, and somehow she got even greater! When we arrived on Thursday she and I texted each other a little bit while my husband and I got situated on the island. She came to our condo that evening to meet us face to face and finalize last minute details, like transportation and directions to the ceremony site and to go over the schedule for the afternoon one more time. Our wedding day was an absolute dream. I was able to relax the whole morning and arrive to the ceremony totally prepared and able to focus completely on marrying the man of my dreams thanks to Veronika's care. After the ceremony and pictures onsite, she sent us off with our photographer (her awesome husband) for a couple hour long photo tour of the North Shore. She met up with us at our final location to make sure all had gone well and that we were pleased. And it didn't stop there! Veronika checked in with us periodically through text or phone call (but not too much) while we were on the island to make sure we were doing well, that we were having a great time, and to see if we needed any recommendations or advice. She was so warm and inviting , full of Aloha, helpful and knowledgeable, and easy to fall into conversation with. To anyone considering getting married on Kauai, I would recommend her and Alii Kauai Weddings in a heartbeat!! Mahalo a thousand times over, Veronika!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Stephanie G

I cannot express how blessed we were to find you!! Despite my poorly-timed stomach virus, Veronika managed to make our wedding day a fairytale!! Not only did she take care of me and go far and out of her way to ensure things went smoothly, but she was also very kind and... Read More uplifting through it all! (And she booked me with some seriously stellar hair/make-up, officiant, and flowers! All were seriously WOW). Thank you so so much, you are a complete and total gem!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Kiera L

For a destination wedding you REALLY need someone you can trust to make your day look better than all of your Pinterest dreams. Veronika is your girl!! We felt informed and in tune with all of the happenings of our wedding because of Veronika's excellent communication through... Read More phone, email, Skype and Pinterest. She has great relationships with the best vendors on Kauai and made magic happen whenever we were stuck in a bind. Veronika facilitated the rehearsal and full wedding day with grace, ease and 100% professionalism. The best part is, we could relax and enjoy Kauai knowing that our wedding day would be all taken care of. I recommend hiring a wedding planner for a destination wedding and I highly recommend Veronika to bring your beautiful wedding dreams to life!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Corinne P

I can't begin to explain how wonderful Alii Kauai Weddings truly is. Destination Elopments can be scary if you have never visited the destination before. But Veronika and Jessica are both angels sent from Heaven and made every aspect of our wedding absolutely perfect. We even... Read More had to reschedule our wedding the day before due to weather and it still was still just as percent as I had imagined. If you come to Kauia to get married and don't use them you are making a huge mistake. They genuinely care about you and your special day!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Suzannah H

We were very disappointed with this service. They were quite useless and a waste of money. I could have done a better job myself with no experience, and basically I did do it all myself as they offered us very little useful information, were slow, rarely answered our questions... Read More properly and their heads seemed to be in the clouds. Unfortunately they were not for us and I hope others have better luck.

2017-03-16T10:06:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to post your review, and it is greatly appreciated. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are very surprised to read your review and wish you had given us the opportunity to address your concerns privately. Yours... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Jeni A

Brides, you have a lot of wedding planning decisions that you will soon be making. Let me make one decision for you a little easier; STOP searching for the perfect wedding planner now and choose Ali'i Kauai Weddings! Besides saying "yes!" to my now husband, making the decision... Read More to choose Ali'i Kauai Weddings as my planner was the best wedding decision I made! I cannot begin to explain how absolutely amazing Veronika was throughout my entire engagement and wedding planning process. She is truly a godsend! My husband and I have visited Kauai multiple times and knew there is not a more magical place in the world to get married than Kauai. Once we were engaged, I began looking at reviews of multiple wedding planners on the island of Kauai. After hours of searching and reading of reviews, I knew Ali'i Kauai was the one for me. I made contact and very quickly received a message from Veronika congratulating me and explaining the process. I was worried about how I was going to plan a destination wedding as there is so much more involved than what you think initially. After my first phone call with Veronika, she melted all those worries away. She listened to me and asked tons of question to see my vision and she turned it into a reality. She was so patient with my constantly changing ideas and extremely supportive. I cannot tell you how on top of everything she is. Throughout the entire process, she was attentive, organized and resourceful. She has years of wedding planning experience and therefore her vendor recommendations were all shockingly impressive. They all blew me out of the water with their work. Everything turned out perfect. It was all so breathtakingly beautiful! We had several vendors (flowers, tents, chairs, catering, photographer, musician, etc.) and it was so good to be able to enjoy my wedding week and not be the go-to person for all of these people. My wedding day was so smooth and relaxing, Veronika took care of EVERYTHING. All I had to do was sip mimosas, be pampered and enjoy the day. It scares me to think how I would have managed coordinating all of those things by myself, I would have been so worried trying to take care of all of that and been unable to really enjoy one of the most important days of my life. At the end of the day, I said to my Maid of Honor, "can you believe that nothing went wrong? That doesn't happen!" She smiled and said, "a few things happened, but Veronika took care of them all without people knowing." Example: I had asked one of my guests to bring cake plates. Turns out, they got in a hurry and left them in their hotel! This wasn't discovered until dinner was being served to guests. Apparently, Veronika ran inside and hand-washed all of the appetizer plates so they could be used for the cake! Here I was thinking, "wow! How did my guest find cake plates that matched the rest of the dinnerware so well!" That is just one small example of the type of wedding planner Veronika is; AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL. I could go on and on about Veronika and her team! I have never been so impressed with a company. Veronika, thank you so much for creating and delivering the most magical and beautiful wedding day! I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding. You are the kindest, most genuine, and one of the most beautiful people inside and out that I have ever had the opportunity of meeting. Thank you for planning my wedding as if it were your very own. I am forever grateful for you and your team.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Meredith Z

Weddings can be so stressful but Jessica took care of everything for me! My hair, makeup, everything was perfect! She even magically produced extra flowers for me at the last moment. My ceremony was gorgeous thanks to all the effort Alii kauai puts in. I highly recommend using... Read More them for your destination wedding or even if you live on island!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Lacey M

Planning a destination wedding from 4,000+ miles away was a scary thought when the planning started. Once I found Alii Kauai weddings online, everything seemed to fall into place. I am a little OCD and have a hard time letting someone else take over, and let me tell you, I've... Read More never made a smarter decision in my life. Veronika and her team made everything perfect. For as many emails and questions as I had, they were all answered in a timely fashion and if she was busy with another bride, she let me know when she would be available. That was very important since we were operating on a 5 hour time difference. Veronika coordinated everything from our music, location, flowers, cake, reception dinner, and it couldn't have been more perfect. They checked in when we arrived on the island to see if we needed anything and offered so many kind and encouraging words in the days leading up to our wedding. If you are looking for a stress free wedding, you will be in the best hands possible with Veronika and her team.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Andrea B

I can't say enough positive things about Alii Kauai Weddings. Veronika was so helpful from the very beginning! I was planning my small, intimate wedding from Dallas, TX, so I hired a coordinator to help me out with the local vendors. I wanted someone with knowledge of wedding... Read More vendors on the island, and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. From my flowers, to the officiant, and decorations, everything came out perfect! Veronika was easy to work with, knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. If you are looking for a coordinator in Kauai, look no further than Alii Kauai Weddings!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Erin G

Veronika managed the day-of/on-site coordination for our wedding and I can't say enough good things about her. I work in event planning, and I know a true professional when I see one, and that's what Veronika is. She took everything off of my plate with ease and I never worried... Read More about a thing in the week leading up to the big day because I knew Veronika had it handled. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Nicole L

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be, and it won't be, if you choose Alii Kauai Weddings. Veronika helped us to plan the most amazing elopement at Tunnels Beach. She was there for me, and quickly and calmly answered all my questions and... Read More organized the most amazing day. From choosing the site, to finding the most beautiful officiant, a fabulous photographer and gorgeous flowers. I would not look any further. I spent many hours researching wedding planners, and i made the best decision by choosing Alii Kauai Weddings. Our wedding exceeded our wildest expectations!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Graham S

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jessica and Veronika to plan our wedding. They made our wedding day everything we ever could have imagined and more! Before the day, Jessica and Veronika were ALWAYS there to answer my million questions and help settle any... Read More worries. They made the entire process easy and very enjoyable. We are so grateful to Jessica and Veronika for going above and beyond and being so genuine. I highly recommend Alii Kauai Weddings if you are planning on having a wedding in Kauai!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

We contacted Jessica at Alii Kauai Weddings for our Elopement. She was amazing!! Super cheerful, helpful and informative. Jessica made getting married on the beach with two small kids and a breeze! She provided us with the perfect officiant, a lovely Hawaiian woman who did a... Read More traditional blessing and chant. Alii Kauai also has a great selection of photographers- we were able to pick which style/price worked best for us. Highly recommend Alii Kauai Weddings!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Krista G

Alii Kauai Weddings was extraordinary in every way. Amazing vendors, beautiful flowers, great ideas, and everything I needed to make our dream wedding come true. Veronika, who coordinated the event with us, was more than extraordinary. She listened, made such amazing... Read More recommendations, and truly brought our vision to life. AND she did it in an unusual circumstance: there was a rare mudslide the day of the event. Every single vendor waited 3 hours past the set-up time for the event just to get there. Even with all of this time lost all of the vendors showed up, the food was exquisite, the flower surpassed every dream, and it went off without another glitch. Without Veronika's heartfelt support I don't know if I would have gotten through the day with any grace whatsoever! I give my highest recommendation to Alii Kauai Weddings!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kelly G

Veronika was so helpful! We had a wedding of 14 people that flew in from all over. Being far away, you're never sure things will go smoothly. But using Alii Kauai wedding service was so great! It is worth every penny! We had our wedding in front of the St Regis hotel and had... Read More dinner and drinks after. Keith Ketchum was our photographer and was amazing! You can't beat the beauty of Kauai! Wish we would have stayed longer!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Lauren N

We worked with Veronika at Ali'i Kauai and our wedding was everything we hoped for and more; speaking with guests in the days and weeks after, we've had many say it was the best wedding they ever attended. Veronika was great throughout the process. Planning a destination wedding... Read More remotely wouldn't be possible without help from person who is responsive and whose advice we could rely on and trust--Veronika was this and more. She always worked within the parameters we had--and even more importantly, she worked within our parameters even as they evolved throughout the process. This was important for us as we developed our own ideas about the wedding we wanted. And it was important because things--weather!--can be unpredictable on Kauai. We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Christina C

Alii weddings is the best on the island! I would have not done anything differently! Veronika was always there for me during the planning. It was great to be able to customize your wedding not not just having to go with a package deal like you would get with a resort/hotel... Read More wedding. Veronika can make anything happen! She knows the best vendors on the island. Everything was perfect from our flowers to our music and location! Our day of coordinator Maxine was great! As soon as we got to the island she was in touch with us for updates on the wedding, directions, recommendations for activities on the island and restraurants. These girls know what they are doing and you can see how much they truly enjoy it. Don't go with anyone else! Pick Alii weddings!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

We absolutely loved our wedding ceremony organized by Ali'i Kauai.. It was the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony I've ever seen. Jessica, Hailey, and the whole team and vendors did such a fantastic job with organizing our wedding on April 4th, 2016. This was the best and... Read More the most beautiful day of my life. We can't be happier and made the best decision ever to choose Ali'i Kauai as our wedding organizers. The ceremony was breathtaking and it was so spiritual and so meaningful for us. Kelvin- the minister made me cry and everybody loved the beautiful words and spirituality behind the ceremony. Special thanks to our lovely Hailey who was there with us and made us feel so relaxed. We so grateful to Ali'i Kauai and our families and friends were happy with them. Hailey and Jessica was super professional and so down to earth :) Thank you so much for doing such a great job! Hailey, Jessica and the whole Alii Kauai wedding team are absolutely the best, we just want you to share about this experience as well!