Kauai Destination Wedding Planner!

Destination Wedding and Elopement planner for Kauai, Hawaii. Working with our couples to create the wedding of their dreams!

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PO Box 223223, Princeville, HI (808) 854-1003

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Kiera L

For a destination wedding you REALLY need someone you can trust to make your day look better than all of your Pinterest dreams. Veronika is your girl!! We felt informed and in tune with all of the happenings of our wedding because of Veronika's excellent communication through... Read More phone, email, Skype and Pinterest. She has great relationships with the best vendors on Kauai and made magic happen whenever we were stuck in a bind. Veronika facilitated the rehearsal and full wedding day with grace, ease and 100% professionalism. The best part is, we could relax and enjoy Kauai knowing that our wedding day would be all taken care of. I recommend hiring a wedding planner for a destination wedding and I highly recommend Veronika to bring your beautiful wedding dreams to life!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Stephanie G

I cannot express how blessed we were to find you!! Despite my poorly-timed stomach virus, Veronika managed to make our wedding day a fairytale!! Not only did she take care of me and go far and out of her way to ensure things went smoothly, but she was also very kind and... Read More uplifting through it all! (And she booked me with some seriously stellar hair/make-up, officiant, and flowers! All were seriously WOW). Thank you so so much, you are a complete and total gem!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Andrea B

I can't say enough positive things about Alii Kauai Weddings. Veronika was so helpful from the very beginning! I was planning my small, intimate wedding from Dallas, TX, so I hired a coordinator to help me out with the local vendors. I wanted someone with knowledge of wedding... Read More vendors on the island, and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. From my flowers, to the officiant, and decorations, everything came out perfect! Veronika was easy to work with, knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. If you are looking for a coordinator in Kauai, look no further than Alii Kauai Weddings!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Corinne P

I can't begin to explain how wonderful Alii Kauai Weddings truly is. Destination Elopments can be scary if you have never visited the destination before. But Veronika and Jessica are both angels sent from Heaven and made every aspect of our wedding absolutely perfect. We even... Read More had to reschedule our wedding the day before due to weather and it still was still just as percent as I had imagined. If you come to Kauia to get married and don't use them you are making a huge mistake. They genuinely care about you and your special day!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Suzannah H

We were very disappointed with this service. They were quite useless and a waste of money. I could have done a better job myself with no experience, and basically I did do it all myself as they offered us very little useful information, were slow, rarely answered our questions... Read More properly and their heads seemed to be in the clouds. Unfortunately they were not for us and I hope others have better luck.

2017-03-16T10:06:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to post your review, and it is greatly appreciated. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are very surprised to read your review and wish you had given us the opportunity to address your concerns privately. Yours... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Jeni A

Brides, you have a lot of wedding planning decisions that you will soon be making. Let me make one decision for you a little easier; STOP searching for the perfect wedding planner now and choose Ali'i Kauai Weddings! Besides saying "yes!" to my now husband, making the decision... Read More to choose Ali'i Kauai Weddings as my planner was the best wedding decision I made! I cannot begin to explain how absolutely amazing Veronika was throughout my entire engagement and wedding planning process. She is truly a godsend! My husband and I have visited Kauai multiple times and knew there is not a more magical place in the world to get married than Kauai. Once we were engaged, I began looking at reviews of multiple wedding planners on the island of Kauai. After hours of searching and reading of reviews, I knew Ali'i Kauai was the one for me. I made contact and very quickly received a message from Veronika congratulating me and explaining the process. I was worried about how I was going to plan a destination wedding as there is so much more involved than what you think initially. After my first phone call with Veronika, she melted all those worries away. She listened to me and asked tons of question to see my vision and she turned it into a reality. She was so patient with my constantly changing ideas and extremely supportive. I cannot tell you how on top of everything she is. Throughout the entire process, she was attentive, organized and resourceful. She has years of wedding planning experience and therefore her vendor recommendations were all shockingly impressive. They all blew me out of the water with their work. Everything turned out perfect. It was all so breathtakingly beautiful! We had several vendors (flowers, tents, chairs, catering, photographer, musician, etc.) and it was so good to be able to enjoy my wedding week and not be the go-to person for all of these people. My wedding day was so smooth and relaxing, Veronika took care of EVERYTHING. All I had to do was sip mimosas, be pampered and enjoy the day. It scares me to think how I would have managed coordinating all of those things by myself, I would have been so worried trying to take care of all of that and been unable to really enjoy one of the most important days of my life. At the end of the day, I said to my Maid of Honor, "can you believe that nothing went wrong? That doesn't happen!" She smiled and said, "a few things happened, but Veronika took care of them all without people knowing." Example: I had asked one of my guests to bring cake plates. Turns out, they got in a hurry and left them in their hotel! This wasn't discovered until dinner was being served to guests. Apparently, Veronika ran inside and hand-washed all of the appetizer plates so they could be used for the cake! Here I was thinking, "wow! How did my guest find cake plates that matched the rest of the dinnerware so well!" That is just one small example of the type of wedding planner Veronika is; AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL. I could go on and on about Veronika and her team! I have never been so impressed with a company. Veronika, thank you so much for creating and delivering the most magical and beautiful wedding day! I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding. You are the kindest, most genuine, and one of the most beautiful people inside and out that I have ever had the opportunity of meeting. Thank you for planning my wedding as if it were your very own. I am forever grateful for you and your team.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Meredith Z

Weddings can be so stressful but Jessica took care of everything for me! My hair, makeup, everything was perfect! She even magically produced extra flowers for me at the last moment. My ceremony was gorgeous thanks to all the effort Alii kauai puts in. I highly recommend using... Read More them for your destination wedding or even if you live on island!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Lacey M

Planning a destination wedding from 4,000+ miles away was a scary thought when the planning started. Once I found Alii Kauai weddings online, everything seemed to fall into place. I am a little OCD and have a hard time letting someone else take over, and let me tell you, I've... Read More never made a smarter decision in my life. Veronika and her team made everything perfect. For as many emails and questions as I had, they were all answered in a timely fashion and if she was busy with another bride, she let me know when she would be available. That was very important since we were operating on a 5 hour time difference. Veronika coordinated everything from our music, location, flowers, cake, reception dinner, and it couldn't have been more perfect. They checked in when we arrived on the island to see if we needed anything and offered so many kind and encouraging words in the days leading up to our wedding. If you are looking for a stress free wedding, you will be in the best hands possible with Veronika and her team.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Erin G

Veronika managed the day-of/on-site coordination for our wedding and I can't say enough good things about her. I work in event planning, and I know a true professional when I see one, and that's what Veronika is. She took everything off of my plate with ease and I never worried... Read More about a thing in the week leading up to the big day because I knew Veronika had it handled. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Nicole L

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be, and it won't be, if you choose Alii Kauai Weddings. Veronika helped us to plan the most amazing elopement at Tunnels Beach. She was there for me, and quickly and calmly answered all my questions and... Read More organized the most amazing day. From choosing the site, to finding the most beautiful officiant, a fabulous photographer and gorgeous flowers. I would not look any further. I spent many hours researching wedding planners, and i made the best decision by choosing Alii Kauai Weddings. Our wedding exceeded our wildest expectations!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Graham S

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jessica and Veronika to plan our wedding. They made our wedding day everything we ever could have imagined and more! Before the day, Jessica and Veronika were ALWAYS there to answer my million questions and help settle any... Read More worries. They made the entire process easy and very enjoyable. We are so grateful to Jessica and Veronika for going above and beyond and being so genuine. I highly recommend Alii Kauai Weddings if you are planning on having a wedding in Kauai!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

We contacted Jessica at Alii Kauai Weddings for our Elopement. She was amazing!! Super cheerful, helpful and informative. Jessica made getting married on the beach with two small kids and a breeze! She provided us with the perfect officiant, a lovely Hawaiian woman who did a... Read More traditional blessing and chant. Alii Kauai also has a great selection of photographers- we were able to pick which style/price worked best for us. Highly recommend Alii Kauai Weddings!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Krista G

Alii Kauai Weddings was extraordinary in every way. Amazing vendors, beautiful flowers, great ideas, and everything I needed to make our dream wedding come true. Veronika, who coordinated the event with us, was more than extraordinary. She listened, made such amazing... Read More recommendations, and truly brought our vision to life. AND she did it in an unusual circumstance: there was a rare mudslide the day of the event. Every single vendor waited 3 hours past the set-up time for the event just to get there. Even with all of this time lost all of the vendors showed up, the food was exquisite, the flower surpassed every dream, and it went off without another glitch. Without Veronika's heartfelt support I don't know if I would have gotten through the day with any grace whatsoever! I give my highest recommendation to Alii Kauai Weddings!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kelly G

Veronika was so helpful! We had a wedding of 14 people that flew in from all over. Being far away, you're never sure things will go smoothly. But using Alii Kauai wedding service was so great! It is worth every penny! We had our wedding in front of the St Regis hotel and had... Read More dinner and drinks after. Keith Ketchum was our photographer and was amazing! You can't beat the beauty of Kauai! Wish we would have stayed longer!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Lauren N

We worked with Veronika at Ali'i Kauai and our wedding was everything we hoped for and more; speaking with guests in the days and weeks after, we've had many say it was the best wedding they ever attended. Veronika was great throughout the process. Planning a destination wedding... Read More remotely wouldn't be possible without help from person who is responsive and whose advice we could rely on and trust--Veronika was this and more. She always worked within the parameters we had--and even more importantly, she worked within our parameters even as they evolved throughout the process. This was important for us as we developed our own ideas about the wedding we wanted. And it was important because things--weather!--can be unpredictable on Kauai. We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Christina C

Alii weddings is the best on the island! I would have not done anything differently! Veronika was always there for me during the planning. It was great to be able to customize your wedding not not just having to go with a package deal like you would get with a resort/hotel... Read More wedding. Veronika can make anything happen! She knows the best vendors on the island. Everything was perfect from our flowers to our music and location! Our day of coordinator Maxine was great! As soon as we got to the island she was in touch with us for updates on the wedding, directions, recommendations for activities on the island and restraurants. These girls know what they are doing and you can see how much they truly enjoy it. Don't go with anyone else! Pick Alii weddings!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

We absolutely loved our wedding ceremony organized by Ali'i Kauai.. It was the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony I've ever seen. Jessica, Hailey, and the whole team and vendors did such a fantastic job with organizing our wedding on April 4th, 2016. This was the best and... Read More the most beautiful day of my life. We can't be happier and made the best decision ever to choose Ali'i Kauai as our wedding organizers. The ceremony was breathtaking and it was so spiritual and so meaningful for us. Kelvin- the minister made me cry and everybody loved the beautiful words and spirituality behind the ceremony. Special thanks to our lovely Hailey who was there with us and made us feel so relaxed. We so grateful to Ali'i Kauai and our families and friends were happy with them. Hailey and Jessica was super professional and so down to earth :) Thank you so much for doing such a great job! Hailey, Jessica and the whole Alii Kauai wedding team are absolutely the best, we just want you to share about this experience as well!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Ian S

My wife an I had Veronika from Ali'i Weddings as our day-of coordinator in order to take some of the organizational burden on our wedding day. She handled the vendor organization and reception venue set-up at the Hukilau Lanai while we were off having our ceremony at the Fern... Read More Grotto. Everything came out perfectly, and we were very happy with how hard Veronika worked to turn our original vision for a tropical wedding into reality. I only wish we had contracted her to work a few more hours earlier in the day to handle some of the vendor deliveries that came while we were still getting ready. Initially, we worked with Veronika remotely from California, and we found her to be thorough and prompt. We also met with her several days before the wedding to go over final details. In total, we were very happy with her service and help. She has previously worked with most (or all) of the vendors we had contracted, so she was able to quickly and efficiently communicate with them, which meant we didn't have to worry about whether everyone would be there on time, whether things would end up where we wanted them. She also directed the flow of the ceremony, and worked throughout to make sure everything went well and on cue. The end result was the best party of our lives, and you certainly can't go wrong having Veronika help with your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Jayne P

thank you to Veronika and her team for making the most amazing wedding in Kauai, come true!! We could not be happier with Alii Kauai Weddings. Every detail was exceptionally executed. I highly recommend their services. Amazing photography and videography!!! Amazing! Thank you... Read More Veronika!! ~ Jayne & Wes

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Jennifer A

I fully expected planning a destination on the opposite side of the nation within 5 months to a place I had never been to would obviously be a stressful experience, but honestly, Veronika made it just the best time of our life without any stress or worries as we watched details... Read More seamlessly flow together while we enjoyed our family and friends. I was initially drawn to Alii Kauai because of the amazing reviews and I felt like they had really fair packages where she would set up the flowers, ceremony details, pastor, guest leis, photography, and any other detail I wanted to add on. This saved me an enormous amount of time and stress. I just sent her pictures and pintrest pages of what I envisioned and she would magically make it appear! Her laid-back sweet attitude and inclusive knowledge of all that Kauai has to offer were absolutely invaluable. She has high standards with all vendors and ensures that if she feels anything is not up to par, she takes initiative and fixes it before you even hear about it. What a truly wonderful experience with Veronika at the helm- I truly appreciate the fact that I was able to enjoy our wedding and family rather than stressing the details. We were married March 18th on Ke'e beach in Kauai.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Melissa K

I could not say enough amazing things about Jessica and her team. When my husband and I first decided on what to do for our "elopement", I started looking into wedding planners on the island. Jessica got back to me with all of the details within 24 hours of my email. It was... Read More all in the price point we could afford! She answered so many of my questions before I even committed to working with Ali'i Kauai. Hundreds of emails back and forth and 4 months later we were married on Tunnels Beach! I had Krystal for my hair and makeup- PHENOMENAL. So personable and did exactly what I wanted ( I had sent some pics of ideas). Unfortunately the dress steamer woman Jessica had recommended was on vacation, but she recommended someone else she has heard of brides using; and within the 2 days of being on the island until our wedding my dress was picked up and dropped back off in perfect condition by Elissa who I would also highly recommend. Joel Guy was our videographer and we could not have been more happy with him too! Super down to earth born and raised on the island, and felt like our friend and we only spent 2 hours with him! Chucky Boy Chock: (Chuck) our officiant--- perfection! He totally went off the cuff just by feeling the love and vibe from us and it could not have been a more personal ceremony. Naomi Wong was our photographer (exactly who I was hoping for!) and she was wonderful. Super down to earth and comfortable to work with! We felt as if all of the people involved in our wedding were perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing and I thank you Jessica so much for all of your coordination and replies to many many emails! XOXO

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Sharon A

Veronika helped me make my small, intimate wedding ceremony a dream come true. I got married on August 3, 2015 at the Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens. Solely based on other reviews, I decided to contact Ali'I Kauai Weddings. From the beginning, Veronika was professional, kind,... Read More and extremely prompt in replying and answering questions. (Communication was done mostly through e-mail. Understandably, during the peak wedding months of June/July, they are busy and take a little longer than normal response time, but they do reply) Anytime I wanted to make a change, it was obliged. Any extra expense was relayed and approved by me and my then fiance. At our first face to face meeting in Kauai, Veronika calmed my nerves and assured me that everything is taken care of, which it was. The vendors they work with are professional and amazing as well. Naomi Wong was my photographer, and Meghan was my hair/make-up. Meghan made me look my best, and Naomi captured all the shots we wanted. Come the actual ceremony, we told her how we wanted the ceremony to go, and Veronika made it happen, directing the guests, participants, and music. If you want someone who can make your dream wedding happen, big or small, Veronika and Ali'I Kauai Weddings are the people to work with. Thank you guys for a day we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

We got married on November 7th thanks to this company and it was wonderful! we had decided on an elopement type ceremony for ourselves in August..(3 months prior to the date) and kauai was a place we had always wanted to go. I spent plenty of time researching and trying to pull... Read More together my own wedding.. finally I looked up elopement packages. Once I got in touch with Jessica at Alii Kauai Weddings... things suddenly started to feel real and thanks to Jessica, it was the most hassle free experience a bride could ever imagine. This company has such quality in people, business, and knowledge. The talent they had pulled together for us was impressive! We had Joel and Robert doing our videography of our day and our ceremony for our family and friends , both very professional, likeable and artistic. We had the pleasure of working with Jonathan Moeller as our photographer who also blew us away with his artistic ability and he was very professional in directing our poses. Veronika was our on site coordinator who was fantastic and friendly .. crystal did my hair and makeup and she was so fantastic! our officiant was so laid back and exuded peacefulness and our ukulele player was so talented! I wish we weren't so caught up in the moment so we could have spent more time absorbing the music and the company of all these wonderful people. Thank you Jessica. You were always easy to get a hold of and you know what you are doing!

Exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Meagan S

We had a gorgeous wedding on tunnels beach on 10/15/15. Jessica was great getting everything together and making sure the florist, photographer, officiant and musician knew exactly what I wanted. The florist made me an exquisite floral crown, the hair and make-up artist Krystal... Read More made me look better than I could have imagined and Keith Ketchum, our amazing photographer, captured everything beautifully. He even got in the water for our trash the dress session! The sunset at tunnels was breathtaking and to top it all off we had the best guest ever, a Hawaiian monk seal who froliced in the water for us as he made his way back out to sea!

The perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Michelle B

Jessica and her amazing group of venders were more fabulous than we could ask for. We can't thank Jessica enough. Our wedding was absolutely perfect in more ways than one. Destination weddings can be stressful in a sense of the unknown. Jessica was very professional from the... Read More first email to the last phone call. She was very responsive, reassuring, and helpful. Don't look at any other place for a destination wedding but Alii Kauai Weddings. You won't be disappointed. We couldn't be more thankful for Jessica and her amazing group of vendors!!