Alissa Melody Photography

Arizona & Worldwide - Inquire today to receive more info!

Arizona and Worldwide

Timeless. Breathtaking. Enchanting. Real. Capturing your Special Day in a way that leaves everybody filled with the Magic that truly exists on your wedding day, to live over and over again. We are masters with Natural Lighting and love our images to feel timeless and Enchanting. Pictures say 1000 words, but a true Work of Art should leave you speechless. Here with Alissa Melody Photography we make it our mission to not only capture your wedding day, but preserve it in a way that leaves you breathless. You have planned for this day your entire life, and will spend the rest of your life looking back, making an investment in photography has never been more crucial. We are passionate about what we do, and that passion helps us make every single wedding a true masterpiece. Book a free consult

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

After Party, Wedding

Arizona & Worldwide - Inquire today to receive more info! (480) 993-8860
PINTEREST

Best Photographer Out There!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Amie W

Having a great photographer was very important for our wedding and my husband and I couldn't be any happier with Alissa! We are constantly hearing people tell us that we have the cutest engagements/bridals/wedding pictures they have seen and it's all because of Alissa. She was... Read More so fun to be around and helped us to feel comfortable. She was also very professional and easy to contact. You will be so happy if you go with Alissa :)

2017-01-19T02:55:55 Response from the vendor

Amie, Thank you so much for the detailed review! I seriously loved every minute spent with both of you and am so grateful that we were able to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Hailey D

Alissa is the BEST!!! We cannot thank her enough for the beautiful pictures she took of our special day! We had our wedding out of state and it was important for us to feel comfortable with our photographer prior to our wedding day and did not want to use a photographer we would... Read More have to meet that day. Alissa did our engagement pictures, which were just as amazing, and really made us feel comfortable. Having the option to have our engagement pictures done locally and her traveling to California for our wedding was perfect! Both of us are not overly excited about being the center of attention or being in front of a camera but Alissa made our shoots so fun and relaxing and it is apparent in our gorgeous pictures. My friends and family say our pictures should be in a magazine and I completely agree. I would recommend her to everyone! She will not disappoint. Thanks Alissa!

2017-02-09T17:41:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks girl for the heartfelt review! I loved every minute we spent with you guys, and are so grateful to have shared in the experience!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 L M

Alissa is an absolutely amazing photographer. Her beautiful portfolio speaks for itself, but in addition to her gorgeous work, she is a pleasure to be around. She was very responsive to emails and was happy to answer any questions I had along the way. She also put together a... Read More custom package for our wedding, based on our needs. She was so helpful on our wedding day, and went above and beyond in every way! We love our photos so much, and we are so glad we chose her to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kim H

We loved all of our pictures and really enjoyed Alissa and her team! We are so happy and beyond grateful!

2017-01-19T02:56:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! There is no greater joy I get from my job, than to make each and every Bride over the moon happy with their wedding day images!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Jenna D

Amazing quality photos and so so beautiful! So happy that I have these photos to keep forever. Alissa was amazing dealing with my 5 billion questions and my neediness!

2017-01-19T02:58:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the heartfelt review! I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with you and your husband, you two are one of my favorite couples!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Alissa was fantastic! She pays special attention to detail and was so easy to work with. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable and we fell in love with each and every picture from our wedding. Thank you Alissa!

2017-01-19T02:59:15 Response from the vendor

You guys made it hard not to get amazing pictures bc you are an amazing couple! Thanks so much for allowing me to be apart of your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Niki J

I highly recommend Alissa Melody Photography. Alissa and her crew were very professional and did an amazing job! Alissa exceeded all expectations, the photos came out beyond amazing. Thank you Alissa for doing such a wonderful job.

2017-01-19T02:59:57 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for choosing us to capture your big day! I love every minute of it, and thank you so much for the 5 star review! :)

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

If you want a photographer that is going to capture the magic of your wedding day, look no further! Alissa was absolutely AMAZING! So fun to work with! Not only did she capture all the moments that were precious to me, she turned them into pieces of art! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Ashley D

I loved having Alissa as my wedding photographer! She was so easy to work with and had such a great personality. She worked great with the kids and the big groups and was everywhere I heard from many of my family and friends. I am so glad I found her to take my pictures!!!!

2017-01-19T03:00:47 Response from the vendor

Im so glad you found me as well! I loved working with you, and thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it! :)

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

Alissa is great to work with and she is amazing at what she does. Her style is artistic and I love the way she plays with natural light in the photos. I can't wait for her to capture our wedding day!! Highly recommend her!

Photos are the most important part!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Emily W

Photos are the most important part of your wedding! These are the images that you will have forever and share with family & friends. I'm so happy that I choose Alissa to capture all of these moments! My photos are stunning and I can't thank Alissa enough!

2017-01-19T03:01:42 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! I am so grateful to have been apart of it! Thanks for the review! :)

INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHER- GREAT PRICES!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 KRISTI C

From the beginning to the end, Alissa was a JOY to work with. She is sweet, flexible with times, goes out of her way to make you happy, creative with shots, AND even came all the way to California for my ceremony then shot my reception in AZ! Her photo quality and re-touching... Read More made my skin look phenominal AND she got me all my shots within a WEEK! She even brought prints to my reception so I could show everyone. She is timely in responding to emails and texts and her pricing is incredibly fair! I loved her so much, I kept adding things in! My entire bridal party couldnt stop talking about how nice and professional she was. I have 4 friends that all want to use her in the future already. I can't say enough great things about Alissa! She comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2017-01-19T03:03:59 Response from the vendor

Kristy, I can't thank you enough for the sincere detailed review you wrote for me! I absolutely loved working with the both of you! You both are some of the sweetest people I know, and I loved being apart of your special day! Thanks so... Read Less Read More

Alissa Melody Rowley

There aren't many who can say they truly have their dream job, and I was lucky enough to create a company that has flourished and has allowed me to do what I have always been so passionate about! We have been in business for 10 years and I have loved every single day! I love the relationships that are formed with each new couple. By the time the wedding day comes around, already being friends, helps ease the anxiety of wedding days. It makes me feel so great to know that they can trust me with such an intimate and special part of their lives. Im a hopeless romantic, and that shows for sure!