All About You Entertainment

Savannah, Hilton Head, Stateboro, Saint Simons Island

It really is All About You!

Savannah and Hilton head's leader in DJ entertainment with over 25 years of experience. We specialize in making your big day one to remember. We offer DJ's to suit any style and keep the focus of the event where it should be, on you and your guests. From DJs to lighting to photobooths, we do it all!

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

404 East Oglethope Avenue, Savannah, GA Savannah, Hilton Head, Stateboro, Saint Simons Island (912) 897-0518

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kyle A

All About You Entertainment went above and beyond to provide my husband and I with the perfect wedding day. We used their services for DJ, Photo Booth, and Day of Coordinator. Chris, our DJ, was top notch. They had a great site that we used before the wedding to choose our "must... Read More play" songs, songs that we loved, and songs that we did NOT want to hear (neither myself or my husband are a fan of the cha cha slide...). Chris coordinated the reception flawlessly and the playlist of songs flowed flawlessly to keep our guests dancing all night. We debated whether we wanted to spend money on a photo booth, but this was hands down the best decision we made. We chose the open air photo booth and there was a line for it all night long. All About You Entertainment supplied all of the props and each photo strip was printed out twice, one for the guest and one for a memory book that the guests put the photo strip in and wrote us a sweet or funny note. The day after the wedding we laughed so hard looking at those photos. Last, but certainly not least, we used Cindy Brown as our day of coordinator. What a life saver!! Cindy started working with us about a month before the wedding to really make sure that everything was ready and raring to go. At that point, we were drowning in details, so again I will say, Cindy was our life saver!! We had A LOT of DIY stuff that we needed set up before the wedding. Cindy picked up all of the stuff the day before and she and her team set up everything to perfection. She was a joy to work with. She was available when I needed her, flexible with any changes made, and very personable. We even had a hiccup with our table assignments and she was working with us to get it fixed 15 minutes before the ceremony, meanwhile staying calm as a cucumber...which was what we needed. Again, we cannot say enough about how pleased we were with Cindy and Jeff and the whole staff at All About You Entertainment. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Claire L

Since we were planning a destination wedding in savannah, we had no idea who to choose for our DJ. On the recommendation of my venue (The Brice) I looked into AAYE. This was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. It was such an easy process. We were given an online... Read More account where we could choose our music, share the wedding timeline and make any other special notes about the wedding. James was our DJ and was excellent...Professional and fun all at the same time. He took our music selections and made it into the perfect play list. Everyone was raving about the music! Towards the end of the reception, he even asked us if there were any songs that he missed that we wanted to hear...so thoughtful. When i decided at the very last minute that i wanted a photobooth, theirs was unfortunately already booked. Jeff, my contact, went out of his way to ask about availability from one of their friends. Luckily, everything worked out and now i can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without it! If you're in need of a DJ, look no further than AAYE! They will go above and beyond for you.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Melissa D

Amazing!! We had James for our reception and he was awesome. All night people were saying how great our DJ was and I'm so glad that we went with All About You. The DJ was one of the most important parts for us, and he killed it. He took all our music choices and went with them,... Read More adding in things he thought went with it all. He was very attentive to what we wanted with how we were announced and first dance and cake cutting. Everybody was up dancing almost the whole night, even all the little kiddos were jamming! James really saw what us and all of our friends were into and kept the party going, he even had our wedding planner jamming out to a little Biggie and Ja Rule! If you are hiring All About You for your special day, definitely go after James, wouldn't have changed it for the world!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Laney T

My sister used All About You 3 years ago and I knew that I wanted the same DJ services! They are AWESOME! I had so many compliments saying that my reception was the best they'd ever been too and we can thank Will, from All About You for keeping our party going! They worked... Read More with us before the wedding to plan exactly what we wanted and Emceed our evening! It was AMAZING! Best there is!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Katy G

My guests all had a great time

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Lauren B

All About You was so professional. Music was something I preferred to remain hands-off on. I let them know the specific songs I wanted for my ceremony and first dance, and Jeff and James took over for everything else. They were incredibly professional and easy to work with... Read More during the planning stages and on the night of, I had so much fun at my wedding that the time flew - my guests and I didn't leave the dance floor once. They were the perfect choice!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kymberly S

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Chris was incredible and kept the dance floor packed all night. The service was exceptional from the very first email to the end of our wedding night! Impeccable service overall.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Andrea B

We booked All About You Entertainment for our wedding DJ about a month before our wedding. It may have been rather short notice but they were very helpful, professional, and friendly. The online planning tool made it easy to fill out forms and choose a song play list. Our DJ was... Read More Chris and we had a fantastic event. Thank you :)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Taylor P

Just so wonderfully impressed. The online planning tool let us hand pick everything, and I was even able to contact Jeff with last minute changes right up to the day before! DJ James was incredibly patient and accommodating the entire night, checking with us before he executed... Read More any unusual requests (like my seven year old wanting a dance-off, which I firmly said no), and remaining flexible when certain family members needed to be substituted for speeches last minute. He was graceful and really lived up to the name, "all about you." Thank you for making our night!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Joanna Z

Hurry up and book All About You Entertainment!!! I had the pleasure of using their services for my wedding and I cannot describe how perfect they helped to make my day!! We worked with Jeff throughout most of the process and he was so responsive and helpful when answering all... Read More of questions and helping to plan our day. We were planning our wedding from afar and had most of our conversations over the phone but he was still always able to make me feel confidence in him and his team. Chris was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!!! He kept our party going the entire night, there was not a minute that the dance floor was not packed. He played all of the songs on our must play list and did a good job of filling in with songs that fit our taste. We used All About You for our DJ, uplighting and a monogram in the reception space. The room looked beautiful and everything was very affordable compared to other weddings I have been to and the services we received. I truly believe that the DJ makes or breaks the wedding and our wedding was perfect!!! I love All About You Entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Anna R

They were such a pleasure to work with! Very easy to get in touch with, quick response time, very professional! Everyone loved the music at our reception and was impressed with the DJ. Thank you for making my wedding a memorable one (:

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Taylor E

We hired All about you based on working with them at a few weddings. We had Jeff but I have been to many weddings with some of their other DJ's and they are all amazing. They have a good way of knowing the kind of crowd you have and playing the right music to keep everyone... Read More dancing. They have an awesome website that you log into once you book and get to select songs you like and your must haves which makes a bride feel a little more at ease. To top it off they are all very nice people to work with and I would hire them every time. Great people, great music and great pricing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie W

All About You Entertainment 100% brought the party to our wedding celebration! Will Davis was a top notch DJ and rocked it as the MC. Music selections were on point the whole night & my groom & I loved how often people were on the dance floor! It totally made the night and is... Read More one of our favorite memories. We highly recommend their services and think it is one of the best values you can invest in for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristy G

Awesome job! Kept everyone on the dancefloor and got so many compliments

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan Z

Jeff is the greatest!!!!!!! Couldn't be happier with how our reception turned out. He did everything we asked and more. We received so many compliments on how the flow and vibe was, and how he kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kimberly H

DJ, James Willis was amazing. Kept the crowd up dancing all night!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Max S

If it wasn't for Cindy and Jeff at All About You Entertainment our wedding wouldn't have been close to as amazing. To start with, I hired Cindy as our day of coordinator. From the first phone call she was already giving me recommendations for other vendors, completely bought... Read More into my vision, and was such a joy to talk with. As a comparison, other day of coordinators in the area were not as kind, questioned my budget, and did not give me the sense of peace that a bride wants on her wedding day. Cindy is the reason that my wedding was a success. After hiring her, it was an easy decision to also hire All About You Entertainment as our DJ and music for our ceremony. We decided to go with Jeff, her husband, and I'm so happy we did. We have had multiple friends and family tell us it was the best wedding DJ they have ever witnessed. He started the evening off with some older songs (and got everyone dancing) and moved into more contemporary music as the night went on. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed. Needless to say, if you are looking for someone in Savannah, GA I without a doubt recommend both of them!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Megan S

This company could not be more professional or more entertaining! I used them for my destination wedding in Savannah and couldn't have been happier with the results! DJ Chris was amazing and as stated before a true professional! I would highly recommend their services at any... Read More event. Their website was beyond user-friendly and the night was seamless. If given the opportunity I will definitely use them again. Five stars all around!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Katy L

All About You was great to work with!! Jeff was extremely helpful during the process, and their website made things very easy to make selections and requests. James, our DJ, was perfect! He put together a great playlist and I don't think the dance floor was every empty, I know... Read More that is where I was 90% of the time :)

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 M G

This DJ company was AMAZING! Jeff Brown was super responsive and professional, DJ James did an awesome job as full-day DJ and MC. Their sound system was really great for all types of music- classical for ceremony, bossa nova for cocktail hour, and dance hits for the dance party.... Read More We had a fancy wedding at the Ford Plantation near Savannah. We did a ton of research into the best vendors in the area and these were the people who made our wedding beyond amazing - Laura Johnston at Ford Plantation, Teresa, Danielle and Alysse at Design Studio South, Maria and Danielle at Kato Florals, Photographer Brandon Lata, Videographer Vitor Lindo, Jeff Brown and DJ James at All About You Entertainment, and Amazing Event Rentals. We appreciated them all so much and hope someone takes advantage of the research we did to find all these talented and dedicated people who put so much effort into making our day and night so special!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Powers K

My wife tasked me with taking care of the music for our reception. The pressure was on! The team at All About You was all that I could have asked for and more. They were professional, courteous, and easy to work with. They played everything we wanted and even made some... Read More suggestions that were a huge hit! Thanks Jeff for making me look good and to Chris for making the reception so awesome. if there was sixth star I would give it to All About You.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Patti B

We cannot rave enough about both James & All About You Entertainment!!! We met with James before the wedding to go over everything and instantly connected! He is so personable! James exceeded all our expectations on our wedding day...from the ceremony to the reception! Our dance... Read More floor was never empty and he made the entire day flow with such ease and excitement! Our guests couldn't stop raving!! Thank you, thank you for being a part of our day and making it so very special! We adore you!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Andrea G

The website is amazing, professional, and easy to use. Overall the experience was wonderful.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

I loved everything they did! We met up talked about the vision we had and Jeff ran with it. I told them the wide range of aged we had and he Dj'ed beautifully. The lighting was perfect and I absolutely loved my monogram. I would recommend Jeff and his team to anyone asking about... Read More a DJ, lighting, etc. It all went off without a hitch.

Wedding reception DJ

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Stacey

Jeff was such an awesome DJ! He did such a great job playing the songs that we had requested, but also mixing it up to make sure the crowd was always on the dance floor. Jeff is such a nice, easy going guy that it really helped our reception run smoothly without any issues. We... Read More even decided to add an extra our very last minute and he had no issue staying and playing for another hour. I would recommend this company to any and everyone. Thank you for doing such a great job and making our day perfect!

Jeff Brown

Jeff is very passionate about music and his profession. He truly loves what he does and it shows at every event he does. He has been a professional DJ for over 25 years with extensive experience as a Radio Personality and Master of Ceremonies hosting special events of all kinds. He has worked for many radio stations along the east coast before settling in Savannah. He personally trained all 8 DJs on his staff, so whichever you choose, you are sure to have a FUN, unforgettable event!