All About You Entertainment

Savannah, Hilton Head, Stateboro, Saint Simons Island

It really is All About You!

Savannah and Hilton head's leader in DJ entertainment with over 25 years of experience. We specialize in making your big day one to remember. We offer DJ's to suit any style and keep the focus of the event where it should be, on you and your guests. From DJs to lighting to photobooths, we do it all!

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

404 East Oglethope Avenue, Savannah, GA Savannah, Hilton Head, Stateboro, Saint Simons Island (912) 897-0518

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kyle A

All About You Entertainment went above and beyond to provide my husband and I with the perfect wedding day. We used their services for DJ, Photo Booth, and Day of Coordinator. Chris, our DJ, was top notch. They had a great site that we used before the wedding to choose our "must... Read More play" songs, songs that we loved, and songs that we did NOT want to hear (neither myself or my husband are a fan of the cha cha slide...). Chris coordinated the reception flawlessly and the playlist of songs flowed flawlessly to keep our guests dancing all night. We debated whether we wanted to spend money on a photo booth, but this was hands down the best decision we made. We chose the open air photo booth and there was a line for it all night long. All About You Entertainment supplied all of the props and each photo strip was printed out twice, one for the guest and one for a memory book that the guests put the photo strip in and wrote us a sweet or funny note. The day after the wedding we laughed so hard looking at those photos. Last, but certainly not least, we used Cindy Brown as our day of coordinator. What a life saver!! Cindy started working with us about a month before the wedding to really make sure that everything was ready and raring to go. At that point, we were drowning in details, so again I will say, Cindy was our life saver!! We had A LOT of DIY stuff that we needed set up before the wedding. Cindy picked up all of the stuff the day before and she and her team set up everything to perfection. She was a joy to work with. She was available when I needed her, flexible with any changes made, and very personable. We even had a hiccup with our table assignments and she was working with us to get it fixed 15 minutes before the ceremony, meanwhile staying calm as a cucumber...which was what we needed. Again, we cannot say enough about how pleased we were with Cindy and Jeff and the whole staff at All About You Entertainment. I would recommend them to anyone!

#1 Vendor At Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Matt K

We used All About You as our DJ/reception entertainment service. Jeff was extremely organized and setup multiple meetings walking us through our options, songs, style to figure out exactly what we wanted. They even have a website portal to help with song requests and time... Read More schedules for the day of. We had Steve G as our DJ and did an awesome job and was dressed to the nines! We had a number of specific songs/live versions requested and he played them all perfectly. He needed no direction and was so much fun! We had everyone on the dance floor for the whole night and my man Steve knew exactly what to play and when to play it! He was such a good guy, Steve and I even became friends on FB! My wife and I would definitely recommend Steve and Jeff from All About You to anyone looking for exceptional service and an excellent party! Thanks again for making our wedding so much fun!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Lauren B

All About You was so professional. Music was something I preferred to remain hands-off on. I let them know the specific songs I wanted for my ceremony and first dance, and Jeff and James took over for everything else. They were incredibly professional and easy to work with... Read More during the planning stages and on the night of, I had so much fun at my wedding that the time flew - my guests and I didn't leave the dance floor once. They were the perfect choice!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kymberly S

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Chris was incredible and kept the dance floor packed all night. The service was exceptional from the very first email to the end of our wedding night! Impeccable service overall.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Andrea B

We booked All About You Entertainment for our wedding DJ about a month before our wedding. It may have been rather short notice but they were very helpful, professional, and friendly. The online planning tool made it easy to fill out forms and choose a song play list. Our DJ was... Read More Chris and we had a fantastic event. Thank you :)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Taylor P

Just so wonderfully impressed. The online planning tool let us hand pick everything, and I was even able to contact Jeff with last minute changes right up to the day before! DJ James was incredibly patient and accommodating the entire night, checking with us before he executed... Read More any unusual requests (like my seven year old wanting a dance-off, which I firmly said no), and remaining flexible when certain family members needed to be substituted for speeches last minute. He was graceful and really lived up to the name, "all about you." Thank you for making our night!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Joanna Z

Hurry up and book All About You Entertainment!!! I had the pleasure of using their services for my wedding and I cannot describe how perfect they helped to make my day!! We worked with Jeff throughout most of the process and he was so responsive and helpful when answering all... Read More of questions and helping to plan our day. We were planning our wedding from afar and had most of our conversations over the phone but he was still always able to make me feel confidence in him and his team. Chris was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!!! He kept our party going the entire night, there was not a minute that the dance floor was not packed. He played all of the songs on our must play list and did a good job of filling in with songs that fit our taste. We used All About You for our DJ, uplighting and a monogram in the reception space. The room looked beautiful and everything was very affordable compared to other weddings I have been to and the services we received. I truly believe that the DJ makes or breaks the wedding and our wedding was perfect!!! I love All About You Entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Anna R

They were such a pleasure to work with! Very easy to get in touch with, quick response time, very professional! Everyone loved the music at our reception and was impressed with the DJ. Thank you for making my wedding a memorable one (:

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Taylor E

We hired All about you based on working with them at a few weddings. We had Jeff but I have been to many weddings with some of their other DJ's and they are all amazing. They have a good way of knowing the kind of crowd you have and playing the right music to keep everyone... Read More dancing. They have an awesome website that you log into once you book and get to select songs you like and your must haves which makes a bride feel a little more at ease. To top it off they are all very nice people to work with and I would hire them every time. Great people, great music and great pricing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie W

All About You Entertainment 100% brought the party to our wedding celebration! Will Davis was a top notch DJ and rocked it as the MC. Music selections were on point the whole night & my groom & I loved how often people were on the dance floor! It totally made the night and is... Read More one of our favorite memories. We highly recommend their services and think it is one of the best values you can invest in for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristy G

Awesome job! Kept everyone on the dancefloor and got so many compliments

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan Z

Jeff is the greatest!!!!!!! Couldn't be happier with how our reception turned out. He did everything we asked and more. We received so many compliments on how the flow and vibe was, and how he kept everyone on the dance floor all night!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kimberly H

DJ, James Willis was amazing. Kept the crowd up dancing all night!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Max S

If it wasn't for Cindy and Jeff at All About You Entertainment our wedding wouldn't have been close to as amazing. To start with, I hired Cindy as our day of coordinator. From the first phone call she was already giving me recommendations for other vendors, completely bought... Read More into my vision, and was such a joy to talk with. As a comparison, other day of coordinators in the area were not as kind, questioned my budget, and did not give me the sense of peace that a bride wants on her wedding day. Cindy is the reason that my wedding was a success. After hiring her, it was an easy decision to also hire All About You Entertainment as our DJ and music for our ceremony. We decided to go with Jeff, her husband, and I'm so happy we did. We have had multiple friends and family tell us it was the best wedding DJ they have ever witnessed. He started the evening off with some older songs (and got everyone dancing) and moved into more contemporary music as the night went on. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed. Needless to say, if you are looking for someone in Savannah, GA I without a doubt recommend both of them!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Megan S

This company could not be more professional or more entertaining! I used them for my destination wedding in Savannah and couldn't have been happier with the results! DJ Chris was amazing and as stated before a true professional! I would highly recommend their services at any... Read More event. Their website was beyond user-friendly and the night was seamless. If given the opportunity I will definitely use them again. Five stars all around!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Katy L

All About You was great to work with!! Jeff was extremely helpful during the process, and their website made things very easy to make selections and requests. James, our DJ, was perfect! He put together a great playlist and I don't think the dance floor was every empty, I know... Read More that is where I was 90% of the time :)

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 M G

This DJ company was AMAZING! Jeff Brown was super responsive and professional, DJ James did an awesome job as full-day DJ and MC. Their sound system was really great for all types of music- classical for ceremony, bossa nova for cocktail hour, and dance hits for the dance party.... Read More We had a fancy wedding at the Ford Plantation near Savannah. We did a ton of research into the best vendors in the area and these were the people who made our wedding beyond amazing - Laura Johnston at Ford Plantation, Teresa, Danielle and Alysse at Design Studio South, Maria and Danielle at Kato Florals, Photographer Brandon Lata, Videographer Vitor Lindo, Jeff Brown and DJ James at All About You Entertainment, and Amazing Event Rentals. We appreciated them all so much and hope someone takes advantage of the research we did to find all these talented and dedicated people who put so much effort into making our day and night so special!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Powers K

My wife tasked me with taking care of the music for our reception. The pressure was on! The team at All About You was all that I could have asked for and more. They were professional, courteous, and easy to work with. They played everything we wanted and even made some... Read More suggestions that were a huge hit! Thanks Jeff for making me look good and to Chris for making the reception so awesome. if there was sixth star I would give it to All About You.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Patti B

We cannot rave enough about both James & All About You Entertainment!!! We met with James before the wedding to go over everything and instantly connected! He is so personable! James exceeded all our expectations on our wedding day...from the ceremony to the reception! Our dance... Read More floor was never empty and he made the entire day flow with such ease and excitement! Our guests couldn't stop raving!! Thank you, thank you for being a part of our day and making it so very special! We adore you!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Andrea G

The website is amazing, professional, and easy to use. Overall the experience was wonderful.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

I loved everything they did! We met up talked about the vision we had and Jeff ran with it. I told them the wide range of aged we had and he Dj'ed beautifully. The lighting was perfect and I absolutely loved my monogram. I would recommend Jeff and his team to anyone asking about... Read More a DJ, lighting, etc. It all went off without a hitch.

Wedding reception DJ

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Stacey

Jeff was such an awesome DJ! He did such a great job playing the songs that we had requested, but also mixing it up to make sure the crowd was always on the dance floor. Jeff is such a nice, easy going guy that it really helped our reception run smoothly without any issues. We... Read More even decided to add an extra our very last minute and he had no issue staying and playing for another hour. I would recommend this company to any and everyone. Thank you for doing such a great job and making our day perfect!

Amazing Job!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Meghan M

I planned my destination wedding in Savannah from afar. Corresponding with Jeff was so easy and he was really great about answering any questions I had and also offered a bunch of guidance. The day of, I didn't even have to think or worry about anything. They came in on time and... Read More set up quickly. I didn't officially meet my DJ until the day of. He was great.He had great energy and really had the heart to do a great job. He didn't have a whole of guidance from me music wise but he got all of us dancing and took requests easily. Overall, this company offers a reasonable price and great energy for the night. I would absolutely recommend them!

Your Search for a DJ Ends Here

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Sarah R

We were deciding between a band and a DJ and we couldn't be happier we went with All About You! Larry (our DJ) had everyone up on the dance floor the entire time and we got so many compliments about what a great DJ he was. He was very mindful of me (the bride) when my funny... Read More sisters tried to request songs I hated and I said "Can you not play that?" haha. He also made a bunch of announcements for us, about our sparkler exit and our after party. Everyone was dancing the entire time, it was perfect. We also rented a photobooth from All About You for our wedding and people won't stop talking about how charming that was (compared to the sheets that some people put up). It left us with an amazing memory book of all of our friends and family that was really treasure! If I could do it again, I'd do it all the same exact way, I highly recommend all about you. They were professional and fun from day one, reasonably priced, and they kept the party going! Thanks from a happy bride :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Sarah S

All about you entertainment absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding!! We had Cindy as our day of coordinator and Jeff as our DJ. Cindy went above and beyond to make sure all our vendors were in the right place at the right time, and she did a fantastic job keeping... Read More my groomsmen and me on schedule and in the right place! Jeff was flawless from the bridal party entrance through the last dance. He kept the party alive for the entire reception. We know that All About You Entertainment was the perfect choice and we were both so happy with Cindy and Jeff. Highly recommended!!

Jeff Brown

Jeff is very passionate about music and his profession. He truly loves what he does and it shows at every event he does. He has been a professional DJ for over 25 years with extensive experience as a Radio Personality and Master of Ceremonies hosting special events of all kinds. He has worked for many radio stations along the east coast before settling in Savannah. He personally trained all 8 DJs on his staff, so whichever you choose, you are sure to have a FUN, unforgettable event!