All About You Entertainment

Savannah, Hilton Head, Stateboro, Saint Simons Island

It really is All About You!

Savannah and Hilton head's leader in DJ entertainment with over 30 years of experience. We specialize in making your big day one to remember. We offer DJ's to suit any style and keep the focus of the event where it should be, on you and your guests. From DJs to lighting to photobooths, we do it all!

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

404 East Oglethope Avenue, Savannah, GA Savannah, Hilton Head, Stateboro, Saint Simons Island (912) 897-0518

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kyle A

All About You Entertainment went above and beyond to provide my husband and I with the perfect wedding day. We used their services for DJ, Photo Booth, and Day of Coordinator. Chris, our DJ, was top notch. They had a great site that we used before the wedding to choose our "must... Read More play" songs, songs that we loved, and songs that we did NOT want to hear (neither myself or my husband are a fan of the cha cha slide...). Chris coordinated the reception flawlessly and the playlist of songs flowed flawlessly to keep our guests dancing all night. We debated whether we wanted to spend money on a photo booth, but this was hands down the best decision we made. We chose the open air photo booth and there was a line for it all night long. All About You Entertainment supplied all of the props and each photo strip was printed out twice, one for the guest and one for a memory book that the guests put the photo strip in and wrote us a sweet or funny note. The day after the wedding we laughed so hard looking at those photos. Last, but certainly not least, we used Cindy Brown as our day of coordinator. What a life saver!! Cindy started working with us about a month before the wedding to really make sure that everything was ready and raring to go. At that point, we were drowning in details, so again I will say, Cindy was our life saver!! We had A LOT of DIY stuff that we needed set up before the wedding. Cindy picked up all of the stuff the day before and she and her team set up everything to perfection. She was a joy to work with. She was available when I needed her, flexible with any changes made, and very personable. We even had a hiccup with our table assignments and she was working with us to get it fixed 15 minutes before the ceremony, meanwhile staying calm as a cucumber...which was what we needed. Again, we cannot say enough about how pleased we were with Cindy and Jeff and the whole staff at All About You Entertainment. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/21/2018 Christina C

We worked with All About You Entertainment for DJ and sound services for our wedding in March at the Georgia State Railroad Museum in Savannah. We would highly recommend working with All About You. We had a great wedding with the exact vibe that we wanted, and much of that was... Read More thanks to All About You. We are grateful that the team was so communicative and responsive to any and all of our questions and concerns. The online system they use makes it simple to pick songs and plan and communicate. Our DJ James (who we also highly recommend) made the time to meet with us when we were in Savannah months ahead of our wedding. A few weeks before our wedding, the All About You team reached out to schedule a phone call where we could go over final details and make sure they picked up all the nuances of our event. At the event, everything ran perfectly and our guests loved the music. Thanks for everything.

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Emily M

We had such a fun time at our wedding celebrating with the All About You ENtertainment DJ!!! It was such an easy first meeting with Jeff and we could pick all of our songs online and just have a quick call the week of the wedding for some other questions they had. Very easy... Read More process, super easy to work with, and so much fun on the night of!!! Thanks so much for helping to make our night so special!!!! :)

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Kelsey M

What more can I say? Everything was wonderful! Cindy was amazing to work with from the very beginning. Cindy was very responsive with whatever silly questions I had throughout the whole process. The day of could not have gone smoother! She worked well with all my other vendors... Read More and making sure everything was running smoothly! James (our DJ) was fantastic as well! Everyone loved the music and he did great job at mixing different decades for everyone to enjoy! We got a lot of compliments on him! I definitely recommend using All About You Entertainment if you want to have the BEST event out there! Thanks for everything and making my day so spectacular!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Olivia F

From the first contact , All About You Entertainment was a step above the other DJs we had looked into. Their online presence really sold us as we were planning our Savannah wedding from Florida and couldn't meet most of our vendors in person. Jeff, the owner was great to work... Read More with in planning and we really enjoyed the friendly check-ins and tips they provided us for music selection. Nick was our DJ and he was AWESOME! He really made the night fun!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Sierra G

Kyle (aka Jonah Hill) was our DJ, and he was amazing!! He really set the mood for the wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ! He got the guests up and dancing immediately, and we all danced the night away until the last song! He was extremely entertaining! I highly... Read More recommend him and all about you entertainment! The company is extremely efficient, and they do all they can to ensure that everything is ready to go for your event! They were also great at answering any questions that I had in a timely manner! Thank you for helping make our big day the perfect day!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Shallyn M

Chris was AMAZING he read the crowd and played great music all night! I could not be happier with my experience!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Morgan P

Fantastic service! The music was exactly what I wanted and all of my guests loved the photo booth. 10 stars ✨

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Crystal F

Honestly, the best entertainment you will get for your events! Our wedding was amazing and we couldn’t be more thankful for our DJ, James! He took time to make sure everything was done the way we wanted it. Our guests had a wonderful time and it wouldn’t have been possible... Read More without these amazing DJs!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Shauna J

BEST NIGHT EVER! James was amazing!! Thank you for living up to the hype everyone said about you guys in advance :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley B

Wow! We had James as our DJ and he was simply fantastic! The music selection was great and he had everyone dancing all night long! We could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day. We would recommend All About You (and especially James!) to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Gillon H

Cindy Brown, with All About You Entertainment, was the day of coordinator for our wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC this past September 2017. She did an absolutely amazing job, and I cannot say enough nice things about her! In the months leading up to the wedding she suggested... Read More vendors in the area, since I was from out of town. She ran the rehearsal the day before and made sure everyone knew their places and roles. The day of she helped out with even the smallest details to make sure my day was beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with and made sure everything went off smoothly, and in a timely manner. I didn't have to worry about a thing! She was hands down the best vendor I had, and I would suggest her to anyone! Thank you so much, Cindy!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Janelle H

Easy to work with, personable, and DJ Jeff tailored the wedding day music selection to what we wanted to hear. Rest assured that this company is the best of the best.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jamie D

All About You Entertainment provided such a great time at my wedding. To start, they were very easy to plan with. I spoke to Jeff on the phone about 2 weeks before the wedding and we went over everything we wanted played and he offered very helpful suggestions. Day of the... Read More wedding was stress free. The DJ, Jamie, did a wonderful job at getting everyone dancing and balancing different song genres. When we decided to book Jamie for another hour because we were having so much fun he enthusiastically agreed to keep the party going. They did a really great job and I highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Travis A

We were incredibly pleased with All About You Entertainment. The planning process was thorough and the music was perfect throughout the evening. Chris was professional and made all the announcements we requested. He knew how to read the crowd and play appropriate songs. Everyone... Read More had a wonderful time.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kyle Z

Very flexible with making our wedding perfect (timing songs, mixing music during the reception). Would definitely recommend All About You Entertrainment!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jennifer S

Jeff was AMAZING! He kept the party going all night and no one wanted it to end! He made our wedding day and night perfect. Music is what makes an event, and he nailed it! We are so so thankful!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

We can not begin to say enough good things! They were easy to work with, had every answer covered before we asked even. We had James for our wedding and he was awesome.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Caroline C

Highly recommend this DJ for your wedding!! Very professional (comes in a tux), good price, very friendly and not cheesy and great music. He asks you to set up a song list and we just put a general theme on ours and he took it out of the water and did a fantastic job. I loved... Read More every song he played and we had a great party. Great at announcing special times throughout the night as well. Loved working with Jeff!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Chrissy M

Thank you DJ Kyle for making our wedding so much fun! The entire team at All About You Entertainment does an excellent job of making their part as stress free as possible. Our wedding in Savannah was a destination event and I had zero stress about setting up our event with them.... Read More The online account is very easy to navigate and to pick your songs you want played and even songs/artists that you do not want to hear on your wedding day! Kyle had everyone dancing until we closed our venue! Our guests even commented on how awesome he did! Thank you again for making our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Victoria B

All About You did a fantastic job of keeping the party going! All the songs I wanted and all the songs that were requested by my guests were played. Our DJ, Jeff, even hosted our "Shoe Game." He was fantastic! I could not have had a better DJ at my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Christina P

I cannot give enough praises about ALL ABOUT YOU ENTERTAINMENT. I let my husband choose this vendor for our wedding. I must admit I was a little nervous about the DJ because as you know your DJ can make or break your event. I wanted my guests to have an amazing experience and I... Read More cannot even put into words how much fun both myself, husband and our guests had. Jaime was our DJ and friggin' awesome! He had almost all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He played what we had requested and we did not want the party to end. The group was literally screaming "one more song" at the end of the night when he played what was the last song and he gave in and played one more for us. He was amazing. They also did our uplighting which I was apprehensive about spending the money. However if this is something you are on the fence about - GET IT! It makes a world of a difference. The ambience of the lights totally made our ballroom feel less like a ballroom and more like a intimate gathering. They did a great job here as well. My husband got many kudos on making this decision as well. I would totally without a doubt hire them again and again for any event. Big thank you to Jaime who really got the party started. As a side note - he also did our ceremony and cocktail hour music and it was fantastic as well. Many thanks to All About You Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Dennis G

Jeff was AMAZING to work with! The website for planning the soundtrack to our wedding was incredibly easy to use. He was attentive to the audience and the music followed wonderfully accordingly. The lighting was beautiful as well, much better than I had ever imagined. Thanks,... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw Jeff!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Claire L

Since we were planning a destination wedding in savannah, we had no idea who to choose for our DJ. On the recommendation of my venue (The Brice) I looked into AAYE. This was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. It was such an easy process. We were given an online... Read More account where we could choose our music, share the wedding timeline and make any other special notes about the wedding. James was our DJ and was excellent...Professional and fun all at the same time. He took our music selections and made it into the perfect play list. Everyone was raving about the music! Towards the end of the reception, he even asked us if there were any songs that he missed that we wanted to hear...so thoughtful. When i decided at the very last minute that i wanted a photobooth, theirs was unfortunately already booked. Jeff, my contact, went out of his way to ask about availability from one of their friends. Luckily, everything worked out and now i can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without it! If you're in need of a DJ, look no further than AAYE! They will go above and beyond for you.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Melissa D

Amazing!! We had James for our reception and he was awesome. All night people were saying how great our DJ was and I'm so glad that we went with All About You. The DJ was one of the most important parts for us, and he killed it. He took all our music choices and went with them,... Read More adding in things he thought went with it all. He was very attentive to what we wanted with how we were announced and first dance and cake cutting. Everybody was up dancing almost the whole night, even all the little kiddos were jamming! James really saw what us and all of our friends were into and kept the party going, he even had our wedding planner jamming out to a little Biggie and Ja Rule! If you are hiring All About You for your special day, definitely go after James, wouldn't have changed it for the world!

Jeff Brown

Jeff is very passionate about music and his profession. He truly loves what he does and it shows at every event he does. He has been a professional DJ for over 30 years with extensive experience as a Radio Personality and Master of Ceremonies hosting special events of all kinds. He has worked for many radio stations along the east coast before settling in Savannah. He personally trained all 10 DJs on his staff, so whichever you choose, you are sure to have a FUN, unforgettable event!