All Around Raleigh DJ Company

Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary, Wake Forest

Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3708 Benson Drive, Raleigh, NC Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary, Wake Forest (919) 757-8296

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Gin W

Eric was our DJ and he was phenomenal! He was so helpful during the planning by being quick to respond to our emails and meeting with us in person. We simply provided a few of our favorite songs and general music preferences and he NAILED it at our wedding! He was excellent at... Read More feeling out the crowd and knowing when to speed up the music or slow it down. Loved every minute!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Anne G

Michael was our DJ - and let me tell you guys - he ROCKS! So easy to work, super funny, you will not regret hiring Michael. Truly an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Mary Kate W

Eric was an incredible addition to our wedding day! He was so easy to work with, took the time to get to know us, and answered every little question along the way. Our wedding was nothing without the music and the dance floor! Eric handled every request with ease and kept the... Read More dancing and fun going all night! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ in the Raleigh area, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Nikki W

My husband and I have been to many, many wedding receptions and consider ourselves pros. Thanks to Eric from All Around Raleigh DJ, our reception definitely made top 5! Eric was super flexible and easy to work with. He made sure everything we wanted happened. Our biggest goal... Read More was for it to be the happiest night for everyone and Eric knew just the right songs to play! We're thinking of getting married twice just to have Eric as our reception DJ again!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Emily P

We simply couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Eric made the night unforgettable and kept the dance floor rocking until the very last song.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Alison B

Eric is AMAZING! He gave us great song choices when we needed some help, played all the songs we wanted, gave us examples of timelines so we didn't have to come up with our own, and kept the dance floor full all night long!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sonya L

Eric was the DJ for our December wedding! Matthew and I knew from the moment we met Eric that he was going to be the DJ for our wedding. We talked about him on the way home. We loved his attention to detail, he just had a charm that we knew would be perfect for our wedding, he... Read More just knew everything we wanted!! He even gave us a gift basket full of sweet treats after our meeting! Also, he kept in contact with us! He answered every email in a timely manner!! He is just awesome!! So HAPPY Eric was the DJ at our wedding!! Our guests just loved him!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Lizzie S

Eric was our DJ for our December wedding and he was hands down one of the best wedding professionals we worked with. My now husband and I had several quirky requests (doing our grand entrance to the theme song from the TV show Friends, introducing the wedding party by nicknames,... Read More a twist on the traditional bouquet/garter toss, and doing our last dance to "Can you feel the love tonight?" from the Lion King). Eric didn't try to talk us out of anything and found a way to make everything we wanted worked. Those quirky touches ended up being some of our favorites from the night. Organized, good music, and helpful. All Around Raleigh also organized our photo booth, which was awesome. From putting together music to helping my mom load up the car, he was so great to have and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Beth N

Michael was absolutely amazing, I can't recommend him enough! He was extremely helpful during the entire wedding planning process and quick to respond to any questions. He played awesome music during the wedding and all of our guests commented on how wonderful the music was!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Caroline T

5 stars for a 10 star experience!! We are so thankful for Erics attention to detail, following our request and making sure our night was a night we will never forget! Hands down an amazing experience, he made our friends and family feel like his family. They say music at your... Read More wedding reception is a make it or break it, eric MADE it! We have so many great things to say about how our experience with All Around Dj was one for the books. Thank you Eric for being a part of a night that leaves us with such full hearts!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alannah F

Michael is something special! He was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding, he has such great ideas and insights that he always presents in a very friendly and approachable way, he is so kind and wonderful to be around, and above all else he is great at his job!... Read More We got married during Hurricane Matthew and the schedule got a little delayed. Michael ( and all of our other incredible vendors!) was kind enough to stay for an extra hour in order to ensure that we had a great party with tons of people on the dance floor. We are so grateful!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alexis B

Eric was such an amazing person to work with! He made sure that our wedding music was exactly as we wanted it- he was cutting and arranging music for our first dance and mother/son and father/daughter dances down to the last couple days before our wedding, just to make sure we... Read More were happy. Throughout the entire process, he was extremely responsive and helpful. On the wedding day Eric was a godsend! He had our elderly relatives dancing all afternoon, and did a great job of balancing some of the older music we requested with music that everyone could dance to. Eric read the room and turned what we were sure would be a quiet wedding into an awesome and fun experience. Job well done to this immaculate professional!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Anna K

Eric from All Around DJ was PHENOMENAL! From the day we met with him, we knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding. At our first meeting, he came with a theoretical schedule of events with timing, and patiently answered all our questions. From there, he was always available via phone... Read More or email to discuss any problems or questions that we had. He provided lovely music for the ceremony and made our reception so fun. At the reception, he was lively without being obnoxious, and kept the party going all night. He was always friendly, professional, and super helpful. We are SO happy we picked Eric to DJ our wedding, and highly recommend him! Thanks a ton, Eric! Cheers!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Erika A

I was blown away by the services we received from Al at All Around DJ. He was so communicative and willing to work with us as frequently as necessary leading up to the big day in order to make sure our reception timeline was perfect. On the big day, he really went above and... Read More beyond, even asking us occasionally if he could get us anything to drink or if there was anything else we needed. He stuck to the schedule when needed, but was very flexible and communicative when we decided on the fly to make changes. My expectations for a wedding DJ were absolutely blown out of the water by him, and I'll be sure to be recommending him to all the future brides and grooms in my life!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Meghan D

Eric was so accommodating before and during the wedding, and he was instrumental to our planning process. We weren't very organized and didn't realize the photographers' timeline was slightly off from the venue's, and we wouldn't have realized it if Eric hadn't sent an email to... Read More all of the vendors. He was also very helpful to us planning our songs and ceremony remotely as we were out of state. He also kept the party going when many people left the dance floor. Eric was fun, professional, and organized, and he was a great DJ!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Barbara R

We used All Around Raleigh DJ for our daughter's wedding several months ago. Eric was extremely professional, knowledgeable and personable. He was very accommodating to last minute changes, and absolutely everything went exactly as we had requested. We think he's the best and... Read More would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lynne F

Eric was our Dj but we were all very disappointed in his overall performance. He has a nice demeanor and wanted to please but he fell short 3 times on delivering what was asked. We sent him our playlist of songs and very few were actually played but was the worst scenario and... Read More very embarrassing with our more religious guests is that he chose a song that was NOT listed which was a Rap song about rape. ugh I was shocked and felt bad for our Mormon guests. The next mishap was an older song from a play dated back to 1949 which the bride was using as her dance with her 90 year old grandfather...Eric sent the OLD version for our approval and we sent back a newer version with a much better sound quality but again he played the old version. I felt Eric had a hard time following directions due to the fact that I found myself having to repeat things multiple times or he would get confused. Lastly was the fact that he never introduced the bridal party..I guess time fell short and when we went over to ask he was literally packing up and leaving for the night

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Amanda B

Eric made our wedding the party we wanted!!! He knew when to play what type of music, got people out on the dance floor and helped make our night stress free. We also got the photo booth through Eric and are so glad we did! We have a hilarious book of memories as well as a... Read More digital copy of the pictures and Eric's playlist from the night. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Hands-down, choose Eric!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Scott S

My wife and I highly recommend Eric as your DJ. Music is a huge part of our relationship. In fact, I played guitar as she walked down the aisle. We wanted our musical influences to be layered throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour , dinner and our ultimate dance party. Eric was... Read More extremely helpful and receptive to our music selections. He crafted the perfect soundtrack for our wedding and then we had amazing dance music. He did a great job in asking us throughout the night if we were happy with the progression and he seamlessly took suggestions from the guests and mixed them into the mix. My wife and I were on the dance floor for the whole night except for two songs. It was more than what we had envisioned and Eric played a large role in that.

Eric is the best!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Jessica B

Eric was the best DJ a bride and groom could ask for! He made the party rock all night long! Not only is he great and what he does, he is also a super cool guy! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

All Around Raleigh DJ Company

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

Eric was a true professional and put us at ease right away. He handled our nerves and last minute changes and remained totally calm. Everyone commented on how great the music was and he was a terrific MC as well. Everyone had a blast! I would highly recommend Eric and All... Read More Around Raleigh DJ Company to all.

Best DJ Around

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Andi R

I'm so glad we used All Around DJ for our wedding. Eric met with us to go over everything and then kept in communication with us via email. He made the process unbelievably easy and not stressful at all. He did both our ceremony and reception and everything was flawless. He... Read More provided mics for the service and even let the videographer hook into his equipment for the best possible sound. He did a phenomenal job with all our guests and they all loved every single song he played and are still saying how much fun they had. He also put up with our crazy guests and all their requests. :) Without a doubt he's the best person for the job!

Best DJ in Raleigh, NC!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Meghan M

Michael was our DJ and definitely the best! Thank you for all your hard work to make our reception the most memorable day of our lives!!! :) Thank you for your attention to detail and for taking care of us the entire night. I think everything went great and just wish we could've... Read More continued the night on and it not have had to end! I will most definitely keep you in mind for anything in the future that we may need your services for, and I'll definitely refer you to anyone I know of looking for a dj. Again, thank you so much. We feel like we made a friend out of you more than anything!

Meg&Scott

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Thank you Eric for everything you and Michael did to make Meghan and Scott's wedding day perfect. We appreciate it more than you will ever know! Michael was awesome! The music he played was exactly what Meghan and Scott wanted. The lighting he put up was beautiful and he was... Read More SOOO helpful and calming when Meghan was freaking out the last couple of days. He was very responsive every time we had a question and he was professional and courteous at the reception. I will ALWAYS recommend All Around Raleigh DJ, when asked for a referral.

BEST DANCE FLOOR EVER

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Megan W

Eric was incredible. He really set the tone for our wedding. We got SO many compliments from guests that we played the best music and we had the most fun dance floor. He figured out our aesthetic and what we wanted to hear and was able to create the perfect playlist. He was... Read More instrumental in making our wedding truly memorable. Working with him was so easy and enjoyable. He made the process so painless and fun. He is incredibly professional and fun and willing to go above and beyond for his clients. One of the best wedding vendor decisions we made was booking All Around Raleigh Wedding DJs.