Not an ordinary day... Not your ordinary boutique!

We make it about you! Every Bride is pampered with exceptionally friendly service, attention to detail, and on-site alterations. We offer exclusive designer wedding gowns of the finest silks and laces, elegant accessories, and chic bridesmaid dresses. Our salon allows brides to choose from a wonderful selection of fine designer gowns, most of which are crafted here in the USA. Customizations are our specialty which helps you create the unique gown of your dreams. It's what makes us one-of-a-kind!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

219 N Main St, Hudson, OH (330) 655-1339

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Katlin R

All Brides Beautiful over delivers! It was a true pleasure working Bobbi and her team. Planning a Cleveland wedding while living in Chicago is tricky, especially when it comes to appointments and fittings. Bobbi and her team accommodated all my needs and squeezed me in last... Read More minute when I was in town. They couldn't have been more responsive, responding to voicemail's and emails within the same day. I was set on Jenny Yoo and Hayley Paige bridesmaid dresses that were out-of-stock everywhere. Bobbi and her team were able to contact the designer and have the dresses shipped to me in no time. She also made me a custom lace jacket to wear over my dress for the ceremony that was stunning and everything I envisioned. You would be foolish not to get your dress here.

2017-05-10T10:48:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Katlin! I am so happy you had an amazing experience and we loved working with you. We would love to see photos of your beautiful day and we wish you the best.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Mary Margaret L

I had been searching for several months prior to visiting All Brides Beautiful for a gown. I called to book my appointment and expressed to them my frustrations at not being able to find the right dress for me. Fran talked me off the wall, told me a wait a few weeks and come... Read More to see them. I found my dress within 30 minutes. There selection of gowns is breathtaking. The staff is professional and I worked frequently with several ladies there who I felt I got to know and who truly knew how to even accessorize my dress without cluttering my look. The owner even reviewed my dress with me upon pick up and helped me with it in my car prior the wedding day. I very much appreciated my experience there. I always felt like a VIP there and would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a timeless and elegant gown for your special day!

2015-10-21T10:52:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a kind review! We pride ourselves on our services and we just love working with brides like yourself!!

Quality and Elegance!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Meagan K

I really felt like an elegant bride at All Brides Beautiful. This was the first place I went to look for bridal gowns and immediately felt like I was walking into the closet of a princess, with its unique charm and sophistication! I did not find a dress on my first visit,... Read More because I had realized that If I wanted great quality I had to be a willing to expand my very small budget. So, just to be sure, I visited some big name stores and other small boutiques and came to find that the quality and feel of the dresses did no where near compare to those of All Brides Beautiful. When I returned to All Brides Beautiful, I had a much better idea of what I wanted and found the perfect dress. The women at the store were very willing to do whatever it took to make my dress fit perfectly! You will even find that the owner of the store works with the brides as well! Even the packaging and presentation of my purchase was amazing. I would definitely recommend this shop to any bride looking for a true quality experience. Not to mention, it's located in beautiful Hudson where you can also find great places to grab a bite to eat!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Emily S

All Brides Beautiful is absolutely amazing. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt at home. I always thought I wanted a strapless dress, but the team at ABB picked a few other options - and my dream dress was one I probably would've never pulled off the rack for myself.... Read More Everyone still cannot stop commenting how stunning my dress was, and looked as if it was made just for me. I still cannot stop looking at it! The entire team at ABB was wonderful to work with from start to finish. When there was a delay with the designer, they called me immediately and got me in for my fitting quickly to make up any lost time. Sadie's alterations were just perfect - and helped the dress become everything from my wildest dreams. I cannot recommend All Brides Beautiful enough - THANK YOU for making me look my best on the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Eileen G

I was looking for a dress for a while before I heard about All Brides Beautiful, it was a bit of a drive for me but it was so very worth it. Every staff member there was kind a helpful and it was such a great experience! I found the perfect dress and working with Sadie for... Read More alterations was wonderful, she is awesome! I highly recommend all Brides Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Lexie D

All Brides Beautiful is a breath of fresh air after visiting several big name bridal salons. I loved how personalized the appointment felt. I didn't feel rushed or like they were just trying to make a sale. I was also very impressed with the quality and price range of the... Read More dresses. I would recommend to anyone!

2017-11-03T10:25:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy that we could play a small part in your big day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Deni F

Bobby and her staff were wonderful from start to finish. I can't thank them enough! You can tell Bobby loves what does and so do her staff. It's a warm happy environment exactly the feeling you want when getting ready for your special day. We did the private room with sparkling... Read More wine and it was worth the extra money. A very special thank you to Sadie. She is so funny kind and helpful. My chest area is more on the larger size and in any dress it can be a challenge to control "the girls" Sadie did such an amazing job with my dress there was so much boning and support I looked great felt sexy and wasn't scared to dance the night away. Not only was the finished product amazing but at each fitting I could not stop laughing with Sadie and when my mom couldn't be there she had no problem face timing her that meant a lot. Thank you all so much!!!

2017-10-31T15:37:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! We all loved working with you and we can not wait to see your amazing wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Alicia B

I came into the salon for my very first attempt at finding my dress. I had no idea what I wanted. Alicia did such a great job of guiding me through choosing styles that I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on. She made it an easy and fun process. I left feeling like I... Read More got a good deal and a unique dress that I won’t be seeing on tons of other brides!

2017-10-27T13:13:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. We loved working with you and we are so happy that we were able to help you find your dream dress.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jennifer B

This boutique is beautiful, the employees are so friendly and buying a dress there was such an experience. We were served a champagne toast after I purchased my dress, which was such a fun moment! I found the PERFECT dress, walking out with exactly what I came in looking for.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mackenzie S

Oh my goodness. Where do I begin?! Everyone who works at All Brides Beautiful is so friendly and helpful. I felt so comfortable during my shopping appointment, and their level of service is top-notch. Sadie is amazing. My dress needed a few simple alterations, and she made the... Read More dress look perfect. Sadie was attentive and always listened to my thoughts and concerns. She is so detailed and thorough. My dress fit like a glove on the big day. I would recommend All Brides Beautiful to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Anna S

This was my first and only spot shopping for my wedding dress. Everyone was so helpful, and honest on the dresses I tried on!! It was very easy to find the wedding dress of my dreams! They have a wedding dress designer in store for all the alterations! She was amazing to work... Read More with! I would recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kristine T

The selection was very small but very nice. I just wish the person helping us didn't was more interested.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Bridget M

I really enjoyed my experience at All Brides Beautiful. They really cared and were passionate about helping me find a dress that I loved and felt beautiful in. They even gave us champagne after and made me feel like a princess! My price range was under 1000 and they worked with... Read More me and I actually ended up getting a bridesmaids dress in off-white! I would highly recommend this shop regardless of your price range.

2017-02-16T17:57:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review Bridget! You were such a joy to work with and we can't wait to see you in your Wedding Gown!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Abbey W

Great experience from start to finish! I loved my dress more and more with each step of the process.

2017-01-18T09:35:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Abigail! We enjoyed working with you and we are so happy you loved your dress. We can't wait to see the photos!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Christina S

This boutique is where you will get the most professional, unique, and caring service. The staff and owner are all so nice, warm, and care about making it the best experience for both you and whoever comes with you. When I went to find my dress, the staff was patient with me and... Read More my girls as we went through many dresses. She gave her input and definitely listened to what I was looking for. Even when I ordered jewelry and it wasn't coming in on time, they followed up with the jeweler before I could even ask and gave me a call with an update. Extremely professional, high-quality service. Highly recommended for any bride who wants a truly unique, one-on-one, memorable experience!!!

2017-01-18T09:51:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Christina. We strive to offer the best experience and working with you was wonderful. You looked amazing in your gown! Congratulations

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Emily W

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Bobbie and our experience at All Brides Beautiful! After getting engaged, I knew that I wanted to wear my mother's dress...with quite a few alterations. I met with Bobbie and explained my vision for the gown - not only did... Read More Bobbie provide her professional opinion, she was enthusiastic about the project! Bobbie provided us with an accurate quote at the time of consultation and was extremely accommodating in setting up our many fittings, as I live out of state. Throughout the entire process, I was blown away by Bobbie's professionalism and skill as a seamstress. She also surprised me with thoughtful gestures, including a beautiful sketch of the finished gown drawn by one of her employees and hair clips made out of leftover lace from the dress. Whether you are considering a major "remodel" like I was or are leaning towards purchasing a new gown, you will not regret choosing All Brides Beautiful!

2017-01-18T10:03:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily! Working with you and your family was a pleasure. I am so glad you enjoyed to experience and your wedding dress. We would love to see photos when you receive them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Piper G

All Brides Beautiful was the 3rd bridal boutique that I visited when shopping for my dress. The first bridal boutique was incredibly rude, the second one was much nicer but very out-of-date... so from the moment I stepped into All Brides Beautiful, I KNEW I wanted to find my... Read More dress there. Everyone was so so nice, their location is really adorable, and I had the most wonderful time. It helps that I found my perfect dress too (the most important part), but I'm SO glad that perfect dress happened to be at All Brides Beautiful. Every time I came back for a fitting, everyone greeted me by name, which goes a long way in making you feel like an important client. They were truly wonderful and I can't recommend them enough!

2016-11-01T14:05:44 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Piper! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so excited to see photos!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily R

The lady helping me asked me for my budget and type of dress I was looking for, and then left me to my own devices. Never once picked out a dress as a recommendation or helped me stay within my budget. There was no help putting on the dresses either. I would not recommend if you... Read More are looking for advice and guidance when you walk in the door.

2016-10-24T12:48:06 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your feedback since that is never the kind of experience we want any of our customers to have! Perhaps it was one of our employees not having a good day. Please contact me at 330.655.1339 so that you may schedule an exclusive appointment,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Danielle D

The best experience of my life! All the ladies are fabulous, I especially loved Emily- who helped me pick the dress of my dreams! Also ordered my bridesmaids dresses from here and they were breathtaking!

2016-10-27T14:36:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle! You were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day -Emily

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lauren M

All Brides Beautiful (ABB) provided me and my bridesmaids with the experience every bride hopes for in bridal gown shopping. The shabby chic, vintage shop is full of the most beautiful dresses and accessories. The personal dressing rooms have soft chairs for those shopping with... Read More you to relax in. Each dressing room allows for a private and personalized experience that makes the time even more special, topped off with a complementary glass of champagne when you find your dress. The fitting experience of the dress great too! Emily is an amazing seamstress and did an impeccable job. My bridesmaids purchased their dresses there as well, they sometimes offer a discount if you buy your dress there. I will definitely recommend ABB to friends and family!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Meg O

I went to two stores before my appointment at All Brides Beautiful, and had a lot of trouble finding dresses I liked. I must have tried on 15 dresses, and loved none of them. But Bobbi's selection at ABB is absolutely amazing. I tried on 3 dresses, and each one was a strong... Read More contender! But the last one I tried was absolutely perfect. Sadie did an AMAZING job fitting my dress to my frame, adding a few embellishments, and creating a drawing of me in my dress. I would recommend ABB to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jacqueline M

I had an amazing experience at All Brides Beauitful. The store is adorable and you feel comfortable in there. They have high end, high quality, dresses including dresses from some of my favorite designers like Jim Hjelm. In addition, they scheduled all of my fittings around my... Read More trips to Ohio (I was doing a long distance wedding from California) which was super helpful. The staff is great especially Sadie who does the alterations. My dress fit like a glove and didn't slip down (it was a strapless) the entire ceremony and reception thanks to the perfect alterations/fittings. Four of my friends and myself all found our dream dresses here. Highly recommend All Brides Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rachel S

Great boutique with helpful sales associates and alterations done perfectly.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lisa B

Bobbie, Sadie, and the staff at All Brides Beautiful were amazing to work with! They found the perfect dress for me, and I absolutely loved it!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Robin P

I was pleasantly surprised at the price range of dresses they had - I always assumed a boutique experience would be out of my budget! The staff went over and above my expectations, making sure specific dresses were included in a trunk show from the designer I liked so I could... Read More try them all on. And the alterations by Sadie were perfect! She made me feel absolutely beautiful in my dress. I would recommend this shop to any bride looking for a relaxed, but personal experience.

Bobbie Hitch

A passionate seamstress since the age of 10, my alteration skills have been handed down from generations of textile workers in the garment district of New York City. My eye for style and design helps you, and All Brides Beautiful consultants, to assess your body architecture, find the perfect wedding gown for your figure, and create your ideal wedding day vision. Attention to detail is imperative, making your experience in our boutique a memory to be cherished. I pray for every bride that we work and look forward to helping you meet your bridal needs!