Creative & Affordable Arrangements!

With over 16 years experience doing only weddings and party events, we can focus on making your wedding an event to remember through custom designed high end arrangements at reasonable prices. Our designer will work with you, your ceremony site, and your venue to give you the stress free day that you deserve! Visit our website and contact us today!

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

Monroeville, PA (724) 744-4546

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jill W

Richard did such a great job with our flowers - I couldn't have been happier. We told him we were on a tight budget, and he did a great job of maximizing that budget and delivering everything we could have wanted! he proactively communicated with us throughout the whole... Read More process, and even recommended some minor changes the week before the wedding based on the best flowers coming into his distributor. Everything was beautiful and the guests were impressed! I would hire Richard again in an instant - he truly cares for what he does!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Becky T

Richard was FANTASTIC! I told him up front I knew very little about flowers and he was so amazing along the entire way helping me shape my vision (I literally had no idea what I was doing). I had to plan my wedding completely from afar and he was very much on top of email... Read More communication and sending picture ideas and everything. He took so much of the nerves out of the situation. And then day of... he showed up and made it magical. The venue did not have to do a thing and he just made it all come together. Such great customer service, beautiful QUALITY flowers (some are still alive over TWO weeks later), and some of the biggest red roses I have ever seen. If you want an easy, seamless floral experience, Richard does it all. Did I mention he had multiple books with all of the examples you could think of??

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Samone o

All events Floral did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Everyone kept saying how beautiful our flowers were and I couldn't agree more. When we started searching for a florists, we were worried about finding someone who could make our wedding look gorgeous at price we... Read More could afford. Richard from all events floral was totally willing to work with us on price and he still managed to create the most beautiful arrangements that completely exceeded our expectations. We were more than satisfied. Also he was so creative and full of ideas. When I told him the theme he automatically started giving us his vision and knew what he would do and we loved it. I would choose him all over again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Shae K

All Events Floral was so wonderful to work with and our wedding flowers turned out absolutely beautifully!! I went into our first meeting with a few Pinterest pictures and a vague idea about what I wanted our wedding to look like and Richard took it from there. His customer... Read More service exceeded expectations and his selection of vases and centerpieces is so unique. He was available for questions at all hours and kept us very informed every step of the way. I put a great deal of faith and trust in Richard to deliver and he went above and beyond. His persistence and passion definitely paid off on our big day and I would recommend him to anyone in the Pittsburgh area looking for beautiful flowers, exceptional customer service, and the flexibility to work within any budget.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amy M

Richard did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with the flowers for our September wedding, down to every last detail. He was very personable and easy to work with, even though I was planning the wedding from out-of-state. We received so many compliments on the variety of flowers used... Read More in the centerpieces (Richard designed three different styles for us), and I truly loved my bouquet. It came out beautifully in all of the photos. Richard was willing to go that extra mile to get the EXACT colors we were after and add the details that made the flowers shine (pearl leaves, silver detailing to match our color theme, etc.). I would recommend Richard to any bride looking for a personal touch and a florist committed to you and your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Dawn B

Richard did a wonderful job planning and designing our wedding flowers. My bouquet was stunning. He put a lot of thought and creativity into my vision. All of our flowers turned out beautiful ! Definitely don't feel like a number. He took the time to get to know us and kept in... Read More close contact upon hiring him.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Marie P

Richard did an amazing job on the flowers and decorations for our wedding! I can’t even explain the time that he put into the details at our wedding. At the last moment Richard got in these huge white roses that he tipped purple for my bouquet and it was absolutely gorgeous- I... Read More LOVED it! He did a great job and everyone was amazed with the flowers and centerpieces. Richard creates one of a kind centerpieces! We had over 250 candles throughout our venue and it looked spectacular. He really thought about the flowers and centerpieces matching the ambiance of the grand ballroom at the Omni William Penn Hotel. We were so happy with the service Richard provided all while staying on budget!

Creative!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Vanessa P

Richard did a wonderful job creating my dream bouquet! I shopped around a lot to find a great florist and I was not disappointed at all by All Events Floral. My only complaint was it cost me a little more that I wanted to spend, but in the end it was worth it. I must say that... Read More Richard was very creative and embraced our winery theme and decorated with fresh grapes and it was so original.

Beautiful and Solid!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Melanie Elizabeth Veronica Josephine H

Our Flowers were wonderful! Richard did an amazing job with the number of bouquets and flowers that we needed! All of them looked wonderful! He is very affordable and is quick to return calls with answers to your questions or concerns. Our wedding day was perfect and the... Read More pictures are amazing because of how great the flowers look!!!

Mussey Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Annie E

Richard did an amazing job with the bouquets and center pieces for my wedding. I was thrilled about how great everything looked during our wedding and they look stunning in pictures as well. Thank you!!

Richard is great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Yi-Ting T

Richard did an amazing job for my wedding. He arrived on-time (it was a rainy day), and the bouquets are gorgeous. The boutonniere stays well on the guys' suits the whole day, very sturdy. My bouquet is perfect size for my height (cascade pink rose), and the bridesmaids bouquets... Read More are fabulous. Richard also made a small bouquet for the flower girl, and it was as great as the bridesmaids'. Richard is very responsive and is willing to accommodate my needs. Very easy to work with! Two of my roses fell off at the end of the day (after reception when we were packing everything), so I couldn't let it dry and save it for home decoration. But in general, they stays pretty well the whole day, I'm happy enough with it.

Excelent service, commuication, price

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Jessica T

My experience with this company was very pleasant and I have not one complaint. I would recommend them to anyone! Whom I believe to be the owner (Richard) was amazing at communication, he told us to call him anytime even past midnight. There were some unforeseen changes to our... Read More wedding right before (about two weeks) this drastically changed what was required from All Events Floral and with out a hiccup it was dealt with perfectly (the changes were on our end not from all events they were more than happy to accommodate). We were so happy With how our flowers looked. He did a great job of listening to what we wanted and creating something to match our expectations.

Great Service and Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Autumn M

Richard recently did the flowers for our wedding in May and they were beautiful. They turned out exactly as we had discussed and were perfect quality. He is also very nice and easy to work with. If you like/don't like something he is very flexible to your wants, and he... Read More doesn't try to just push expensive flowers on you. He seems to have a very good eye for what will look nice together and what wouldn't (I believe he's been in the business a long time). Not only did he make sure we were completely satisfied with the flowers on the actual day, he also called to follow up a few weeks after the wedding and make sure we liked the flowers in the pictures and were still happy we chose him. I also like that his business specializes in weddings only (meaning no proms, funerals, etc.). When I tried to contact other florists I had a lot of trouble getting people to call me back, and when they did they were really negative about my wedding, like it would be such a burden for them to take it with "all of the other stuff" going on, and I had a small, 85 guest wedding. Richard was the first person we met with and we should have just stopped there. We were very pleased we chose Richard at All Events Floral to do our flowers.

Wonderful Florist

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Jessica W

All Events Floral is wonderful florist to cater your next event. I had Richard for my florist and he was excellent! Richard was helpful from when I first started planning my arrangements till I walked down the isle! He worked with me to narrow down my flower choices and... Read More provided honest insight into what flowers would last and look beautiful for my wedding. I must have changed my mind a hundred times on the type of flowers, shade of purple and filler I wanted but he was always ready to help. I finally settled on real lavender roses, and white statice for me and lavender roses and purple statice for the bridesmaids. White statice has a similar look to babies breath in pictures but does not wilt. (Richard taught me that) On my wedding day he was at the church early and made sure everyone had the correct flowers and was there till everything was perfect. The flowers turned out beautiful and the shade of purple roses he created (as the original color they arrived in from the whole sale supplier was too pink) matched my bridesmaids perfectly and everyone commented on how perfect they looked (you could not even tell they had been spray painted). He helped make my day perfect. If you are planning a wedding or a special event Richard from All Events Floral is the florist to have!

Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

I think Richard did a beautiful job with the flower arrangements and the bouquets. I would use him again for any occasion.

Richard is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Deanna F

I came across Richard and All Events Floral through a friend who used him a few years before me. She raved about him and his excellent style. I was NOT disappointed with anything at all! Richard called many times a week to keep me updated with things. Richard knows his craft... Read More for sure and you will not be disappointed. I had many people rave about my flowers the day of my wedding and even today because they are freeze dried on my wall in my living room. Go with Richard you will NOT regret it!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Tia N

I don't even know if I can put into words what Richard did for my wedding. When my mother and I met with Richard for the first time I explained to him the vision I had, which I was having a difficult time putting it into words. From the information I told Richard he was able... Read More to on the spot show me ideas and everything started coming together. Everything he was showing me was exactly what I wanted when I was unable to put it into words. By the time the first consultation was over I had a clear picture of what my wedding was going to look like. I was ready to pay Richard on the spot but he insisted that I take time to think about it and get back to him when I am ready to book. It was very refreshing to finally be working with someone who respected my thoughts and wants so much to want me to think things over before forking out money. From the first consultation until now, months after my wedding I have enjoyed EVERY interaction with Richard. If you choose Richard for your wedding day, he will not disappoint. He rises above and beyond the duty of a florist. I would suggest All Events Floral for any girls wedding day based on both the quality and price. Thanks Richard!

Beautiful Holiday Wedding

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 CINDY B

I had beautiful flowers that were enhanced with holiday trimmings. Sparkling red fillers that caught the light perfectly, white glittery branches that looked like snow, greens and pine that were so fresh, and candles in basic containers that Richard made fancy really set the... Read More mood. Richard was so delightful to work with - I had no stress as he was able to capture my ideas and make them come to life. He took care of every detail, on time, and cost effectively. No worries with Richard!

Flowers afloat!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Paulina M

My wedding was a very budgeted, yet exquisite experience because of Richard and his expertise! It took place on the Gateway Clipper Princess Fleet in Pittaburgh,PA and Richard certainly made me feel like a princess that day (as cliche as that may sound). I met Richard by myself... Read More one afternoon and had a very casual conversation about what I wanted to try and do and what I wanted to see. He was shocked that I was alone, but understood my requests and was very supportive. He said he wanted to add a little pizazz to make it work and I let him run with it! On the day of the wedding, I was of course nervous, yet excited to see how he would turn the boat into a wedding ceremony and he made it very beautiful! I can't even describe in words what the centerpieces looked like, and better yet, the cake! I also can't forget to mention the bouquets! He did outstanding work on everything and I couldn't have been happier with what I saw...and paid. Thank you Richard, for your smiling face, enthusiasm, being a very important guest (practically in the bridal party by the end of the day), and thanks for making my wedding look stunning aboard the gateway clipper!

My Winter Wedding Dream

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Lisa H

I can't even begin to say how pleased I was with Richard and his designs for my wedding. I met with him one time and explained that I wanted a "winter wonderland" and he made it happen. My bouquet was beyond beautiful. Richard was so creative in the design for my bridesmaids... Read More flowers. They carried the most beautiful arrangement and they were very happy with their flowers. The centerpieces for my reception were amazing. When I walked into the country club I was speechless. It was a winter wonderland!!!! Oh and I can't forget the cake. Richard took care of the flowers for my cake and it was amazing. My husband and I were very pleased with Richard. Not only is Richard very talented, he is very kind and wants to make sure your special day is perfect.

Absolutely Exquisite!

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 michelle d

I cannot thank Richard enough for the beautiful floral arrangements he created for my wedding day. The colors he chose for my bouquet and for my bridesmaids' flowers certainly made all the difference against their black and white dresses. The bouquets were vibrant and... Read More dazzling! Richard is beyond professional, and I trusted him to come up with the most magnificent bouquets--so much though that I referred him to be the florist for my best friend's wedding next week. I give him my highest recommendation.

The Flowers of my Dreams

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Nicole C

I would like to thank Richard for creating the vision of my dreams on my weeding day. I was not the most traditional bride when it came to my flowers. I wanted classic beauty and a some very unusual requests, like the blue orchids. Every other florist I spoke with made it sound... Read More impossible and if they would even concider it, the price was astranomical! Richard not only had expierienc with these flowers but was extreamily pleasent to work with. I immedeatly felt at ease and nothing was too outragious. At the end of the day he came up with the most beautiful arrangements I hadnt even dared to imagine. It has been a year since my wedding and people are still commenting on my flowers! I actualy had my photographer frame pictures of them. They lasted the whole evening and far into the next week! So not only were they beautiful but the quality was outstanding. I can't wait for another occasion to work with this company again. As far as quality, cost and personal, I couldnt give them a higher recomendation. Thank you for everything!

Brilliant

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Alicia D

All Events Floral was recommended to us by David's Bridal. We met with Richard one time, told him what we had in mind and left everything else in his hands. I was so surprised the day of the wedding. He did everything above our expectations. The bouquets were beautiful and... Read More fresh, and our reception looked amazing with our centerpieces. Knowing I wanted calla-lillies but knowing it was also too cold in the season for them, he used fake ones and colored them to match my wedding colors then diamond dusted them so they sparkled. Everything looked incredible. He was so easy to work with and understood exactly what we wanted, even after only one meeting. He kept me in the loop through the process VIA phone, and took whatever measures needed to make sure my flowers were fresh and looked their best. (IE - Delivering right before the ceremony because he didn't trust the coolers at my site.) We were very impressed and happy with our service, and my flowers were the talk of the day, and still are. And they lasted for months after!