All Events Floral, Ltd.

75 miles north,south, east, and west of Pittsburgh

Your creative, affordable, personal event florist.

With over 18 years experience specializing in weddings and party events, we focus on making your wedding an event to remember through custom designed arrangements at reasonable prices all made just for you with our personal touch. Our designer will work with you, your ceremony site, and your venue to give you the stress free day that you deserve! Enjoy an individual consultation where we will view thousands of photo examples to help plan your perfect floral arrangements to complement you and add the color and texture for your special day. Your arrangements will be made with our undivided attention as your event is our only goal for the week. The personal touch you will receive is reflected in all of our reviews. You have one chance to do it right, let us help you.

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Monroeville, PA 75 miles north,south, east, and west of Pittsburgh (724) 744-4546

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jazlyn H

Richard designed and created the most amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our wedding! He was a dream to work with. Communication was a big deal for me as I was an out of state bride, and he communicated everything effectively via email and a few phone calls. He... Read More helped us to identify every detail of our flowers for the wedding while being very attentive to our budget. I received so many compliments on all the floral arrangements and they also lasted weeks after the wedding (I was very impressed). Richard was great to work with and I will be using his services again and be recommending All Events Floral to others.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Samone o

Richard's flowers made my wedding amazing and beautiful! The centerpieces and the bouquets and the other decorative designs he did were all anyone could talk about. His color scheme matched my theme perfectly and the flowers were one of the most noted and talked about things at... Read More my wedding. I had a peacock theme and as soon as I said this Richard knew exactly what to do. He had great ideas but also let me have choices to give my own style to the flowers. The arrangements he made were gorgeous and I love looking back at the pictures. Anyone who see's the pictures always comments on how amazing the flowers looked. He also was very flexible with price as we were on a tight budget and Richard made sure to work with us. He was so generous you never would have known were on a tighter budget with how big the bouquets were. I would seriously recommend him if you haven't grabbed him already!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Shae K

All Events Floral was so wonderful to work with and our wedding flowers turned out absolutely beautifully!! I went into our first meeting with a few Pinterest pictures and a vague idea about what I wanted our wedding to look like and Richard took it from there. His customer... Read More service exceeded expectations and his selection of vases and centerpieces is so unique. He was available for questions at all hours and kept us very informed every step of the way. I put a great deal of faith and trust in Richard to deliver and he went above and beyond. His persistence and passion definitely paid off on our big day and I would recommend him to anyone in the Pittsburgh area looking for beautiful flowers, exceptional customer service, and the flexibility to work within any budget.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kristen J

Richard did the most fantastic job with our wedding. I've had so many compliments on our unique centerpieces! He really goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jessica A

Richard was efficient and great at following up with you as well as answering any questions about the flowers. He takes pride in his work and his flower arrangements were beautiful. I'm not an expert on flowers and did not know what to expect price wise. He was very approachable... Read More and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Heather A

Richard did the flowers for my ceremony and reception and everything was perfect! The sunflower bouquets and ceremony pieces were absolutely stunning and the centerpieces for the reception were picture perfect!! Richard was great to work with and really added that extra touch to... Read More my big day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Nicole A

I was a bride from NYC having my wedding in Pittsburgh (my original hometown). Richard made it easy to plan and made sure everything was perfect. He went above and beyond and even took the time to send me pictures of everything beforehand. He was very thorough and all of our... Read More flowers were beyond perfect. Thanks FTD!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Saeedah Q

We hired Richard from All Events Floral to do the floral center pieces for our wedding reception. He was dedicated and enthusiastic and willing to accommodate our budget. We went to him not knowing exactly what we wanted and he was able to come up with a unique design idea.... Read More The pieces turned out beautifully, we received many compliments from our guests. We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sandra S

David and I got married on July 2, 2015. It was a small intimate wedding with family and close friends at our house. My sister was my maitron of honor. Even though I only needed two bouquets, they were exactly what I wanted and were in my budget. His attention to detail is... Read More insane! After our wedding day, we were able to able to enjoy our bouquets for over two weeks!! U would recommend Richard for any occasion that requires flowers!! Richard Rocks!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Courtney G

Richard was so great to work with and his prices are sooo reasonable. He wants to make sure your flowers were exactly how you envisioned for your big day, and he went above and beyond to ensure that happened!! He has brides from all over the state and even surrounding states... Read More come to see him which says it all!!! I would hire Richard again and again, and would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mary S

Richard did a great job with the flowers for my recent wedding. We went with silk flowers for a few reasons and Richard really did an excellent job with them (especially since the flowers themselves were difficult to work with!). He is very creative and has a lot of experience.... Read More If flowers are important to you, you should definitely consider All Events Floral!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

Richard at All Events Floral did a beautiful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! My daughter and I had found and bought, blue and purple silk dendrobium orchids that we wanted to use to make all of the wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, altar flowers, etc. -... Read More but we needed a florist who was experienced with silk flowers and who was willing to take on the job of working with the flowers we had already purchased. Richard at All Events Floral did a wonderful job! We received many compliments on the bouquets and other flowers - and were particularly pleased with the bridal bouquet which really sparkled and shone - not only with the beautiful orchids, but with the 40+ tiny crystals which Richard glued onto the bridal bouquet by hand. Truly outstanding work!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Heather W

Richard from All Events Floral, Ltd was so helpful and gracious from day one during our phone consultation. He really worked with our budget to pick the perfect flowers for our wedding. Everything was just so perfect and beautiful. I got so many compliments from the ceremony... Read More flowers to the bridal bouquet. I highly recommend working with Richard. He was there and responsive throughout the entire process from start to finish and I really appreciate that about him. If you work with Richard and All Events Floral, Ltd you won't be disappointed! You will receive high quality and efficient service and a genuine and kind man to work to make your big day very special.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stephanie H

Richard did the bouquets for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful! I received a ton of compliments from my wedding guests. Richard had a lot of example pictures of his work and really helped me to come with a design that fit our wedding and our tastes. He was very easy to... Read More work with and quickly responded to all of my communications.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Richard at All Events Floral is the most talented floral artist I have had the pleasure to experience. He created absolutely breathtaking pieces for my wedding in 2015. The pieces for the church received so many complements after the wedding and the church services that... Read More weekend. The bouquets and boutonnieres were STUNNING and exactly what I envisioned. I am not well-versed in artistic or crafty things so I gave him creative reign and he delivered 110%. He took so much stress away from the big day. Richard finds such passion in his craft and I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jill W

Richard did such a great job with our flowers - I couldn't have been happier. We told him we were on a tight budget, and he did a great job of maximizing that budget and delivering everything we could have wanted! he proactively communicated with us throughout the whole... Read More process, and even recommended some minor changes the week before the wedding based on the best flowers coming into his distributor. Everything was beautiful and the guests were impressed! I would hire Richard again in an instant - he truly cares for what he does!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Becky T

Richard was FANTASTIC! I told him up front I knew very little about flowers and he was so amazing along the entire way helping me shape my vision (I literally had no idea what I was doing). I had to plan my wedding completely from afar and he was very much on top of email... Read More communication and sending picture ideas and everything. He took so much of the nerves out of the situation. And then day of... he showed up and made it magical. The venue did not have to do a thing and he just made it all come together. Such great customer service, beautiful QUALITY flowers (some are still alive over TWO weeks later), and some of the biggest red roses I have ever seen. If you want an easy, seamless floral experience, Richard does it all. Did I mention he had multiple books with all of the examples you could think of??

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amy M

Richard did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with the flowers for our September wedding, down to every last detail. He was very personable and easy to work with, even though I was planning the wedding from out-of-state. We received so many compliments on the variety of flowers used... Read More in the centerpieces (Richard designed three different styles for us), and I truly loved my bouquet. It came out beautifully in all of the photos. Richard was willing to go that extra mile to get the EXACT colors we were after and add the details that made the flowers shine (pearl leaves, silver detailing to match our color theme, etc.). I would recommend Richard to any bride looking for a personal touch and a florist committed to you and your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Dawn B

Richard did a wonderful job planning and designing our wedding flowers. My bouquet was stunning. He put a lot of thought and creativity into my vision. All of our flowers turned out beautiful ! Definitely don't feel like a number. He took the time to get to know us and kept in... Read More close contact upon hiring him.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Marie P

Richard did an amazing job on the flowers and decorations for our wedding! I can’t even explain the time that he put into the details at our wedding. At the last moment Richard got in these huge white roses that he tipped purple for my bouquet and it was absolutely gorgeous- I... Read More LOVED it! He did a great job and everyone was amazed with the flowers and centerpieces. Richard creates one of a kind centerpieces! We had over 250 candles throughout our venue and it looked spectacular. He really thought about the flowers and centerpieces matching the ambiance of the grand ballroom at the Omni William Penn Hotel. We were so happy with the service Richard provided all while staying on budget!

Creative!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Vanessa P

Richard did a wonderful job creating my dream bouquet! I shopped around a lot to find a great florist and I was not disappointed at all by All Events Floral. My only complaint was it cost me a little more that I wanted to spend, but in the end it was worth it. I must say that... Read More Richard was very creative and embraced our winery theme and decorated with fresh grapes and it was so original.

Beautiful and Solid!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Melanie Elizabeth Veronica Josephine H

Our Flowers were wonderful! Richard did an amazing job with the number of bouquets and flowers that we needed! All of them looked wonderful! He is very affordable and is quick to return calls with answers to your questions or concerns. Our wedding day was perfect and the... Read More pictures are amazing because of how great the flowers look!!!

Mussey Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Annie E

Richard did an amazing job with the bouquets and center pieces for my wedding. I was thrilled about how great everything looked during our wedding and they look stunning in pictures as well. Thank you!!

Richard is great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Yi-Ting T

Richard did an amazing job for my wedding. He arrived on-time (it was a rainy day), and the bouquets are gorgeous. The boutonniere stays well on the guys' suits the whole day, very sturdy. My bouquet is perfect size for my height (cascade pink rose), and the bridesmaids bouquets... Read More are fabulous. Richard also made a small bouquet for the flower girl, and it was as great as the bridesmaids'. Richard is very responsive and is willing to accommodate my needs. Very easy to work with! Two of my roses fell off at the end of the day (after reception when we were packing everything), so I couldn't let it dry and save it for home decoration. But in general, they stays pretty well the whole day, I'm happy enough with it.

Excelent service, commuication, price

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Jessica T

My experience with this company was very pleasant and I have not one complaint. I would recommend them to anyone! Whom I believe to be the owner (Richard) was amazing at communication, he told us to call him anytime even past midnight. There were some unforeseen changes to our... Read More wedding right before (about two weeks) this drastically changed what was required from All Events Floral and with out a hiccup it was dealt with perfectly (the changes were on our end not from all events they were more than happy to accommodate). We were so happy With how our flowers looked. He did a great job of listening to what we wanted and creating something to match our expectations.