All Flowers by Marisa

Chicagoland

Wedding & Event Design Specialist

A "Chicago Style" floral designer in the 'burbs'! We design wedding and event floral that's beautiful, personalized and has that "wow" factor you're looking for! With nature, art and experience, we will create a wedding day celebration that is memorable and perfect.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

26 W 225 Geneva Road, Wheaton, IL
Chicagoland

Gorgeous flowers! Marisa helped make my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Cristina S

Words cannot express how gorgeous my wedding flowers turned out thanks to Marisa and her staff. The flowers were one of the elements that were most complimented on at my wedding on October 12, 2013. Even I was stunned when I saw my bouquet and when I walked into the reception... Read More hall. My mother was almost brought to tears upon seeing the flowers. My husband, who is very frugal and was hesitant about spending $2,200 on flowers, was awestruck by the floral elements. Not only did he comment on how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding, but after seeing the teasers of our professional photos, he kept saying, "Your bouquet was so awesome." This is why I am absolutely baffled by any negative reviews Marisa has received. She came highly recommended to me by several Chicago suburb brides, and after my wedding, I know why. Marisa is an artist, and if you provide her with clear direction on what you want, she will not only deliver, she will go above and beyond. She is a no-nonsense type of lady--if you want something that is going to be expensive, she will tell you. But she will also work with you to try to create your dream bouquets and centerpieces for a price that is reasonable to you. When I told her the original quote she provided was too high, she worked with me to get it to where my dream flowers fit my budget by providing suggestions for alternate flowers and textures we could use to recreate my dream image. She created bouquets, boutonnieres, nosegays, corsages, an arbor, a hairpiece, tall centerpieces, and short centerpieces for my wedding. At my consultation, I looked through many of Marisa's photo books, and I was very impressed with her work. Of course, everyone thinks their wedding is the best, but I truly believe some of Marisa's best work was done at my fall wedding! I am eternally grateful to her for taking such interest in me and my vision to create such gorgeous flowers. From one Italian to another, grazie, Marisa! You truly made my dreams come true.

Great Value!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Cassie F

Marisa did a great job putting together our wedding flowers! We were going to do the flowers ourselves but my mother in law insisted we at least meet with a florist first. We met with Marisa about one month before the wedding. We were very surprised at how inexpensive it could... Read More be. She was very respectful of our budget. We purchased our centerpieces and bridal and bridesmaid bouquets. We were so happy with the price and the arrangements. The staff was very friendly and kind.

reliable, bang for your buck

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Nancy L

The staff was very friendly and worked with my budget. The flowers were all fresh and beautiful, they were there on time. This is a trustworthy place, friends of mine have also used this florist and been pleased

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Maggie B

Marisa and her team were wonderful to work with! I was quite indecisive and had a hard time visualizing and making decisions but during the entire process but Marisa was patient and helpful. I let Marisa make a few decisions for flowers and when I walked into our banquet hall I... Read More was blown away. The flowers were just beautiful. Her team is very friendly and courteous. Marisa knew everything we wanted even though we did not.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

I love Marisa!!! I am getting married 12/31/15. I met with Marisa for a consultation today and i must say she is truly a breath of fresh air. She made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked into her shop. She asked what was my vision was and off she went creating the most... Read More beautiful bouquet for my wedding. She worked with my budget while exceeding my expectations. While planning my wedding Marisa is one the most pleasant people I've come a crossed. I would definitely recommend her services and I plan to use her in the future.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Krisan M

All Flowers By Marisa was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids, but I chose not to use them because of my experience in just trying to set up and then reschedule my pre-consultation appointment. When I made the initial phone call to set up the pre-consultation, I was... Read More told that they only did them during the day on Mondays and Wednesdays. I explained that I had just started a new job, and wouldn't be able to take time off. I nicely asked if they could accommodate a Saturday appointment, and the woman on the phone made a big to-do about that. When she finally was able to find a Saturday when they had time to meet with me, she asked for information about my wedding. She asked what church we were having our ceremony at, and when I told her we weren't getting married at a church, she responded with "Well then...where is your ceremony?" I took it in stride, and went ahead with booking the pre-consultation, but I felt like the woman was passing judgment on us because we weren't getting married in a church. A conflict came up for the date when we had the pre-consultation scheduled, so I called to reschedule our appointment. Again, I was told that they only would meet for pre-consultations during the day on Mondays and Wednesdays. And again, I explained my situation with being unable to take time off from my new job. I asked if they had any availability on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and the woman scoffed and said "The day after Thanksgiving? No way." Then I asked for a Saturday again and was told the first available would not be for another month. Unfortunately, I was not willing to wait that long just for a pre-consultation, so I will not be getting my flowers done here. While the photos of their designs are beautiful, their customer service and flexibility are very lacking. Just a forewarning to other brides considering All Flowers By Marisa.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Marisa and her team were amazing to work with. To me (as a groom), floral decor for the wedding wasn't the most exciting, but I have to say that I always looked forward to meeting with Marisa. She is so knowledgeable and did a great job working within our budget. The final... Read More product was nothing short of awesome. From the centerpieces to the trellis, Marisa and team over delivered. Our guests were in awe of how stunning the floral decor turned out. The greatest thing about working with Marisa was the fact that she didn't treat you like you were just another number... We felt valued. If you are lucky enough to book Marisa, you won't be let down. PS. she makes great coffee too.

Gorgeous bouquets

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 AJ S

Marisa was extremely helpful throughout the flower process. I was very honest with my expectations for budget and flower type due to the large size of my wedding. MArisa was understanding and helped me get the most bang for my buck. She was very personable and honest with me... Read More with what type of flowers would fit my budget. The bouquets were gorgeous. The centerpieces were amazing as well. My only complaint, which most likely could have been avoided, is that the bridesmaid bouquet wraps were purple and not the navy blue ribbon I picked out and was stapled to my order. It was such a little detail no one but a bride would notice, but my girls covered with their hands, so no one knew. In hindsight I would have checked the bouquets prior to the employee leaving. I would highly reccomend using Marisa as she was a lot of fun to work with and kept me with in budget.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Kate S

Stunning bouquets and "personals" for my whole wedding party. She is so friendly, dedicated to making your vision come to life, and knowledgable! The quality was high and the price was reasonable for the service and product we received. I was in SHOCK at how beautiful and big... Read More my bouquet was when I saw it. She surpassed my expectations. Thank you, Marisa! Everything she did was perfect.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

For our May 30, 2015 wedding, we chose All Flowers by Marisa as our florist. Our initial exposure to the flowers was at the church as the flowers for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and parents were distributed; they were beautiful! Marisa has a great eye for colors, texture and... Read More detail. Later, upon arriving at the reception, the tables were extremely well done – and our thoughts were echoed as we received many a guest’s exclamations (!) over the exquisite floral work throughout the evening. In addition to the center pieces, Marisa also provided live flowers for both of our wedding cakes. Whereas one came from a local bakery and the other was a traditional homemade tort, the flowers she provided for both of them were stunning. The elegance her flowers provided both cakes was breathtaking. We look forward to using All flowers by Marisa in the future, the next time we need floral arrangements and whole-heartedly offer our compliments to Marisa and her staff for a job beautifully done. Thank you!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Erin M

Marisa is amazing! She gets to know you as a person and the look you want to have for your wedding. She has a million pictures to look through to find the perfect bouquets! My bridesmaids and I were blown away when my flowers arrived because they were so beautiful! Marisa went... Read More above and beyond what I asked of her and will do the same for you! I highly recommend her!!

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Christine B

Marisa worked so well with me on my budget and dream wedding decor for my floral. Everything was above and beyond what I expected - absolutely stunning work. Not only was the work beautiful, but it was unique and creative. She had also worked with my other vendors before - so... Read More was able to collaborate well on set-up and the whole look of the wedding. Excellent work!

Beautiful Flowers & Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Jennifer T

If you use All Flowers by Marisa, you won't be disappointed. Marisa and Alicia were very professional, provided excellent communication and a gorgeous product. I had a picture in my mind of how I wanted the bouquets to look, and Marisa was able to make that vision a reality.... Read More People actually gasped at my bouquet. Everything was delivered early and perfectly in place for the ceremony and reception.

Great choice for us

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Carly Y

All Flowers by Marisa was a great florist for our wedding. She really understands that we were on a budget and she's very knowledgeable and creative. She gave us good insight on the types of flowers we liked and she gave good suggestions on similar flowers that would be within... Read More our budget. She is very friendly and quite talkative, so don't expect a brief meeting with her, but the conversations were nice and personal. We ordered eleven centerpieces, three bouquets, flowers for mothers and grandmothers and altar decorations. We provided our own vases, so that helped lower the cost as well. I don't know much about flowers, so I wasn't too specific on my wants. But they turned out better than I expected. Also, unlike many florists in the Chicago area, Marisa does not have a minimum order amount for delivery. That was a huge plus.

EXCELLENT service, great flowers, works with a budget

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Susan V

Marissa was wonderful to work with - lots of personal attention and lots of advice based on her experience. If you don't have the time to figure out every last flower type you want, All Flowers by Marissa is your place. They are super creative and I was absoltuely thrilled with... Read More everything we received. Marissa is also great at working with whatever level your budget is at - she asks up front how much you are working with and then offers suggestions to stay within that amount. I'd highly recommend All Flowers by Marissa!

review

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jennifer A

We had some hiccups in coordinating the drop off location as well as communicating prior to our event, but in their defense, we got married very close to Mother's Day, so given how busy they had to have been around our wedding, they did a reasonable job with customer service.... Read More The actual product looks spectacular!

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Nikki S

Our wedding is in less than a month but I could not wait to write a review. everything that Marisa and her assistants have done has been wonderful. they were so friendly during our meetings and drew pictures of everything I was picturing. They are the most reasonably priced for... Read More what you get, and that is saying a lot coming from a person who ordered roses and calla lilies!. An added bonus is that they loan out all of their glass wear to you so you don't have to pay for expensive vases you will never need again!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Natalie B

Everything about my experience with All Flowers By Marisa was wonderful. Marisa really took the time to listen to my ideas and give me the best possible flowers for my budget. She gave me dozens of albums to look through and pick out arrangements that complimented my taste. The... Read More wedding hostesses at my ceremony said they were the most beautiful bouquets they had ever seen! All the flowers were fresh and looked beautiful all day long.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Allison W

From the moment we met Marisa, I knew we would want to work with her. Her staff were courteous and helpful in setting up our appointments and Marisa really took her time listening to what we were looking for. She's very creative and has such a great talent for this, we really... Read More clicked with her. We were trying to stick to our budget and she was very accomodating with this. She had great ideas that helped us shape our vision and suggestions from her years and years of experience. We had a bit of an usual requist because we were looking for wintery woodsey arrangements rather that traditional arrangements. She prepared these in a way that made them look very classy yet kept the wintery woodsey feel we wanted. She added touches and suggestions on our table arrangements by adding a pine sprig and candles. We had to really trust her in terms of what all she would include in our arrangement and what was available for the season...and she really delivered! I was blown away by the arrangements and my bouquet. They were so full texture an color - I absolutely loved them. They made my heart skip a beat and the wedding feel complete. We got so many compliments on the arrangements and our event would't have been the same without her work. She came and made sure everyone got their pins and flowers and make sure everything was set up correctly. We also rented her beautiful birch arches for the ceremony and those just really set the tone for the space. We couldn't have made a better decision to go with All Flowers by Marisa. We'd select them over and over and over again!

2013-01-19T21:09:39 Response from the vendor

What can I say, I am humbled by your wonderful comments.You were a true pleasure to work with and I really enjoyed the whole family. Just wished I could have provided the coyote for our groom ,but at least we had some snow for your... Read Less Read More

GORGEOUS flowers!

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Angel C

Marisa is the best! If you want beautiful, yet affordable flowers she is the person to see! My husband and I met with her and she immediately put my cost concerns to rest, reassuring me that she could create beautiful floral arrangements within our price range. Her fun/quirky... Read More personality made the whole planning process really easy. I brought Marisa specific pictures of the looks I had in mind and she recreated them beautifully, while putting her own creative spin on things! ALL of my flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined; the flowers made the wedding! I would recommend Marisa to anyone; awesome experience!

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Jenna C

Marisa and her team are the best!! I went on lots of flower appointments and was never wowed, until I went to Marisa! She has a wall filled with photo albums of past weddings that she has done. There are pictures of everything you could ever want! I also loved how she had... Read More specific albums of the venue I was getting married at, it all really helped for me to get the idea of how were going to look, and they looked awesome!! So many people complimented on the flowers that we used. I was am so happy that we went to with Marisa and her team! I would highly recommend them!!

Worth the Money

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Ashley k

All flowers by Marisa did a fantastic job on the centerpieces at my reception. My mother-in-law was able to directly work with Marisa herself. She took on my wedding even though she was already all booked up for that day. But let me tell you when I entered that reception room I... Read More was amazed by how wonderful the twinkling lights on the branches at each table looked. Simply breath-taking. And as the night wore on the centerpieces, layered with hydrangeas, just glowed more brightly with the setting sun. Marisa is a very talented florist with insight on how to properly trim a hydrangea and pay attention to detail down to the color of the ribbion at the top of the vase. She is a little on the pricey side but she delivers and sets up all the arrangements on time and as the bride you don't even have to think about it. She has years of experience and is able to give you a special day that is all about you and your spouse.

Marisa was the best

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Allie R

I absolutely loved my flowers at my wedding. They were way above and beyond what I was imagining in the consultation, they were absolutely stunning. The "large" center pieces were absolutely huge I almost fell over when I saw them. Also when the bouquets showed up to the room... Read More I was so excited I couldn't even control my volume! Marisa went above and beyond to put together these beautiful creations and was so creative when it came to our moss cone isle pieces, they were so cool!! It was also really nice that she moved a lot of the stuff from the church to the reception so we could reuse things and not have to buy doubles. She was wonderful through out the whole experience and I would go back to her again in a heart beat, and I would heavily recommend her to people I know. Guests were coming up to me all night asking who the florist was so I hope some business goes her way just from that!

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Elizabeth B

I fell in love right away with the bridesmaids bouquets and mine specially. Very helpful personnel and the prices are favorable.

Beautiful Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Brian M

Marisa spent almost two hours with us on a busy Saturday showing us albums of her work and giving us ideas of what could be done for our wedding. She is very creative and she is also very responsive to ideas of the bride and groom as well.