Is this your business? claim it now

All in Entertainment DJ Ray

New Castle, PA

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1706 Harlansburg Rd, New Castle, PA

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Kelly h

Dj ray was wonderful! We got our Photo Booth through him as well. He had some unique ideas for us to do and kept the traditional things as well. He coordinated with the photographer and the catering staff so that I didn't really have to worry about anything. I was more than... Read More happy with my experience!

Perfect DJ

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Nichelle L

This man DJ Ray knew exactly how to make a croud groove on the dance floor and he was the perfect MC attentive to all of our needs!!!

What a hit!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Samantha E

We did not use him as our DJ. Just the photo booth. But, the comments of the photo booth have been flying ever since we got back from our honeymoon. The photo booth album that was made for us was so unique. The 30second videos were great. We loved this! And it was such a hit!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Melissa M

DJ Ray was great! He did both our ceremony music and the reception. The music was great and he coordinated the entire night with an itinerary down to the minute! I also really loved his website because it allowed you to coordinate everything for the day online. He also had a... Read More must play and do not play list which was very helpful. Overall wonderful experience!

TO All in Entertainment DJ Ray