Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1706 Harlansburg Rd, New Castle, PA (724) 651-2688

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 J G

Ray Kohnen is simply the best choice you could ever make for a DJ. However, he is sooooo much more than a DJ. From my first contact with Ray I was completely comfortable. He is the consummate professional. He is organized. He is experienced. He has great ideas. He listens. His... Read More equipment and setup are stupendous. . He goes way beyond what you could ever expect to make your event special and unique to you. He took time to attend the rehearsal. And as if that weren't enough, he is sweet and kind. He does all of this, orchestrating and maintaining control while remaining unobtrusive. Our daughter's wedding was perfect. Much of the beautiful success of the day can be attributed to the skills of Ray Kohnen. We were beyond pleased. I would highly recommend Ray for any event and would never hesitate to use his services in the future. The Best!!!!!

awesome!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Kelly h

Dj ray was wonderful! We got our Photo Booth through him as well. He had some unique ideas for us to do and kept the traditional things as well. He coordinated with the photographer and the catering staff so that I didn't really have to worry about anything. I was more than... Read More happy with my experience!

Perfect DJ

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Nichelle L

This man DJ Ray knew exactly how to make a croud groove on the dance floor and he was the perfect MC attentive to all of our needs!!!

What a hit!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Samantha E

We did not use him as our DJ. Just the photo booth. But, the comments of the photo booth have been flying ever since we got back from our honeymoon. The photo booth album that was made for us was so unique. The 30second videos were great. We loved this! And it was such a hit!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Melissa M

DJ Ray was great! He did both our ceremony music and the reception. The music was great and he coordinated the entire night with an itinerary down to the minute! I also really loved his website because it allowed you to coordinate everything for the day online. He also had a... Read More must play and do not play list which was very helpful. Overall wonderful experience!