All In One Weddings of Maine

Serving Southern, Central and Mid-Coast Maine

Your Happily Ever After in Maine Starts Here!

Choose from our warm, friendly and inviting professional team of Ordained Ministers, JP's, and Notary Publics who will provide you with many ceremony samples and unique options to make your special day a romantic and very personal one. Packages may include your officiant, flowers, cake, champagne toast, photography, limo, DJ, and luxury ocean view accommodations!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Serving Southern, Central and Mid-Coast Maine (207) 504-4101

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Caren C

I can't say enough good things about All In One Weddings! We were lucky to have Janet Davis officiate and Sue Powers as our photographer. They were terrific in every way!! They were easy to communicate with, answered questions timely, and took the time to get to know us as a... Read More couple before the ceremony to completely personalize the whole thing!!! Janet was even kind enough to offer support when there were some bumps in the planning road! Start to finish, it was a wonderful experience I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jen L

Absolutely recommend! We booked our officiant (Jill Roberts) and photographer (Glynis Morse) through All In One Weddings, and couldn't have been happier with the services they provided. Both ladies were friendly and professional, and did a fantastic job. Connie was delightful... Read More to work with throughout the planning process, and everything was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Katelyn T

Connie officiated our wedding this June and was absolutely amazing to work with! She made the process of planning our ceremony stress-free, easy, and enjoyable! She was extremely responsive, diligent, thorough, and willing to help us in anyway possible. I forgot my vows the day... Read More of the wedding and was panicking until Connie showed up to the venue with an extra copy already printed out for me just in case (life saver!). Incredible! We wanted to make sure our ceremony was personal to us and Connie did just that. We were so pleased with how well everything flowed and how smoothly she transitioned from one thing to the next. We truly could not have asked for a better wedding officiant. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and it wouldn’t have been possible without Connie. Thank you for the most beautiful wedding ceremony, Connie! It was an honor and privilege to have you apart of our special day!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Michelle N

We decided to elope to Maine (from New York City) and Connie Mills was our officiant. She couldn't have been easier or more lovely to work with - she sent us a thorough list of options for our ceremony, took the time to get to know us in advance, and we were able to plan out... Read More the (short and sweet) ceremony exactly how we wanted. She also was instrumental in guiding us through the application process for the marriage license, since we were coming from out of state. Even though we didn't meet until right before the ceremony, she made sure to come early in case we had any last minute questions or concerns. She was so warm and welcoming (in spite of the freezing cold weather!) and made us feel comfortable and supported, especially as the ceremony was just the two of us. And we appreciated her willingness to endure the cold so we could have an outdoor ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better and would highly recommend her to anyone. Connie, it was an honor to have you be part of our special day. Thank you! As a bonus, she (and All in One Weddings) are super LGBT friendly!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Bridget S

Where do I start?... First of all, we decided to elope and didn't know how! Browsing the web, I stumbled upon ‘All in One Weddings of Maine’... what a find! They understood, and were prepared to take on the challenge of planning our elopement in only one week! Connie was... Read More amazing. A trooper! On one of the worst weather days in Maine, she traveled and came totally prepared. As the weather raged the ceremony went on. It was beautiful! The moment we said our, "I do's" and sealed our union with a kiss; the sun came out beaming like a boss! Thank you, Connie for the professional and personal touch. You made our day very special and I would highly recommend you. You were phenomenal!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Seot C

I can not say enough great things about this whole process with "All In One Weddings." Connie has been amazing with keeping me informed throughout this part of my wedding planning. Everything so easy & thats definitely what i needed. We chose Jill Roberts to be our officiant. My... Read More husband and I read the bios separately and chose our top 2. Jill was both our first pick! From the beginning to the end, Jill has been amazing! Finally meeting her in person after many e-mails, she knows whats she doing. She is very adaptable since we had a special add on to our ceremony. Jill gave us advice through out the whole ceremony process & she reminded us to relax, just enjoy and take in this special day. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jami C

We used All in One weddings for our wedding officiant. Reverend Charlie was amazing!!! He was so responsive, professional and easy to work with! Our ceremony was perfect thanks to him! We would definitely recommend him without hesitation! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Y S

Thank you for making our fairy tale wedding become a reality. Everything went just exactly as we had hoped. Thank you so much for your professionalism, guidance and help throughout the entire process. We have sang your praises here in Florida and should we ever know of anyone... Read More looking to get married in Maine certainly we will let them know what a pleasure it was to work with you both. Connie, congratulations on your inaugural orthodox crowning ceremony - you did a fabulous job. Additionally, we loved your ability to be warm, friendly, and personable throughout the ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Janet was amazing. We had less than a week to plan she walked us through it and gave suggestions along the way to make our ceremony meaningful and personal. I highly recommend Janet to officiate your wedding. After the ceremony, we had many guests ask how we found her and if we... Read More knew her because she added such a personal touch to our wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience and we would not have changed one thing about the ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Ana B

Although we initially enjoyed working with Connie, we were very upset with the DJ service her company provided. He did not perform the agreed upon service because he failed to play the mother-son song, messed up our first dance song and almost didn't play the father-daughter... Read More song. I sent our list weeks in advance; therefore, he was on notice of which songs we wanted and at what time they would be played. I find it very difficult to believe he practiced playing the music beforehand because had he practiced, we would not have had the issues we did especially regarding the purported corrupted file (mother - son dance song). I have spent two months trying to speak with Connie from All in One Weddings about this, and our disappointment with their services. It is important to note that we did hire our officiant through All in One Weddings and he was wonderful. Unfortunately, I think our poor experience with the DJ overshadowed our feelings about All in One Weddings and their service.

2016-08-18T12:38:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback of our DJ service! We do understand that software malfunctions can occur at any time and we appreciate your letting us know of the 3 out of 200 songs that were not played correctly. We're so glad that the 2.5... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Connie with "All In One Weddings" provided outstanding service, she made our day even more special. We hired her from 3000 miles away and always kept in contact with us. She is the best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kristen H

I contacted connie with All In One Weddings to help us with coordinating and officiating our wedding in Boothbay Harbor from Florida. Connie helped guide us through the entire process, and took a lot of stress off of my shoulders. She often knew the answer to the most obscure... Read More question, and helped me with a lot of the etiquette that is involved with being a second time bride. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Connie with All In One Weddings!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Connie and Jill executed our ceremony flawlessly. The whole process was very easy and stress free. We emailed back and fourth a few times and got to Taylor our ceremony script. Overall, a smooth and easy process

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Chelsea J

Our wedding officiant was Lisa Smith and I couldn't be happier with our choice! She did an amazing ceremony and was able to work with us to make sure we liked everything about it. We received a lot of compliments about how well the ceremony went and we couldn't have done it... Read More without Lisa!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Erin M

We had the pleasure of having Lisa S. at our wedding and it was the perfect choice!! We met with her before hand and realized how relaxed and perfect she was for us. She was professional, kind, attentive, and responsive. Our rehearsal and wedding went off without any problems! I... Read More would absolutely suggest Lisa as someone for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Michelle L

Connie did an amazing job at our wedding last month! She was organized, professional, and best of all very personable and funny!! I would definitely recommend her and her company for anyone looking for an ordained minister in Maine!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

Allin1's Connie came down and married us on a week's notice. Our service was short and sweet, both Connie and Jim (the photographer) made the best of our low budget off kilter wedding and extreme winds during the service. Definitely recommend

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Philip B

I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful Connie was. Not only was she extremely organised at helping us arrange our ceremony when we were coming in from out of state, giving us ideas on the running order of the ceremony, ideas to add special touches, but mostly it just felt that... Read More she loves love. She was so pleasant, calming, friendly and just a genuinely wonderful person! As a gay couple, there's still a worry when planning a wedding that some people aren't going to be open to the idea of marrying a gay couple. This couldn't be more opposite to Connie. She takes her role as officiant with such importance and it felt like an old friend who we'd known a lifetime was officiating our ceremony. We eloped for our ceremony and are planning a larger wedding next Summer for our family and friends. Connie will absolutely be on the invite list of friends attending. She is an absolute joy and we couldn't recommend her any higher.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Catie B

All In One Weddings in general and John Portela in particular were great to work with. Thanks to them, lining up an officiant and planning the ceremony was the only part of planning our wedding that went off without a hitch. They were at all turns very friendly and helpful and... Read More I'd heartily recommend their services.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Zach B

We booked our officiant and DJ through All In One Weddings of Maine. Both turned out to be amazing to work with! Our officiant, Rev. Grindle, was kind and helpful throughout the process, and even made a special trip out to us to run through everything beforehand. DJ Zeb brought... Read More the house down and we had an awesome reception. All In One Weddings made the process easy and the price was right. We would recommend using them and booking Rev. Grindle and DJ Zeb!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 EJ B

We had our wedding in Newry, Maine in September, and leading up to it, finding an officiant was proving to be more difficult than I would have thought possible for a place so popular for weddings! I tried All In One Weddings, but I honestly didn't think I'd have much luck since... Read More they were based rather far away. No one even batted an eyelash! Connie was terrifically responsive, and when I told her about our more unique circumstances, she knew just who to suggest and set us up with John Portela out of Brunswick. Between John and Connie we were able to come up with a wedding ceremony that was exactly right for us and our 13 year old canine ring bearer. :) No one tried to push any particular ceremony on us, and John even set up some time to chat with us about exactly what we wanted and how it would all go. We only needed and wanted a basic set up, but it was comforting to have options to choose from, and such a ready and professional group of people to work with, no matter what we needed. Thanks SO much for helping us shape our perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Kathryn B

Jill Roberts was a wonderful officiant who really aided in making our day so special. She was always courteous and polite while also bringing levity to the occasion, especially when she encouraged my husband to take a hilarious pre-ceremony selfie. She helped to calm our... Read More nerves and made sure that we were focusing on the important things, spending our lives together, instead of worrying about unimportant details. Jill was an excellent officiant and we are both very glad to have selected her.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Sarah S

Worked with Janet Davis who performed our ceremony. She was fantastic!! Connie gave us info over email of who was available and we got in touch with Janet. She was professional, friendly, easy to work with and to contact when we had questions, and made us feel at ease during... Read More what can be a hectic time of planning and making sure all goes well. We would definitely recommend Janet and All In One Weddings to everyone! Thanks!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kate M

We hired All In One Weddings to officiate our destination wedding in Portland, ME. John Portela was our officiant and he was fantastic. Even though he had to work with us from Houston, he was very attentive and helpful throughout the process. At our first meeting during a visit... Read More up to Portland, he joined us for dinner to get to know us and talk through our plans. He was incredibly thorough and made the process very smooth. He also made it a point to show us some options for our rehearsal dinner. I would highly recommend John in particular and All in One Weddings in general for a stress-free experience! John helped us personalize our ceremony so it was just what we wanted. Thanks so much to John and Connie!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

Lisa was able to provide a beautiful ceremony for my husband and me, even on very short notice! We decided to elope and were lucky enough to find All in One Weddings of Maine just in time! Lisa arrived on time (with our beautiful cake for 2). She was very understanding and... Read More patient, as she kindly waited for my husband and I to complete our entire photoshoot before being brought back to her vehicle across the lake. We are very happy with our choice of All in One Weddings, and particularly pleased with Lisa as our officiant!

Connie Mills

Connie established “All In One Weddings” in 2005 after gaining the experience of performing over 100 ceremonies for friends and family members. She works with only the BEST wedding vendors in Maine to provide her happy couples with their special day. She currently has a team of 10 Ordained Ministers and Notary Publics for you to choose from. All-Inclusive packages are also available, which may include your wedding cake, flowers, digital photography, musicians, champagne toast, luxury accommodations, DJ, limo service, and assistance with venue selections (thus the name “All In One".