Your Happily Ever After in Maine Starts Here!

Choose from our warm, friendly and inviting professional team of Ordained Ministers, JP's, and Notary Publics who will provide you with many ceremony samples and unique options to make your special day a romantic and very personal one. Your package may include any of the following . . . Your officiant, flowers, cake, champagne toast, photography, videography, limo, DJ, ceremony musician, hair and makeup artist, luxury ocean view honeymoon accommodations and day-of coordinator. Choose only the services that you need or make it an "All In One" wedding package. Assistance in choosing the perfect venue if you haven't already found one. As always, LGBT Friendly!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving All Of Maine (207) 504-4101

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Amy T

Oh my goodness, we LOVED working with Connie! Planning a Maine wedding from NC definitely proved to be tricky, but Connie was easy to communicate with, and very helpful. We wanted a shorter ceremony that fit our personalities, and Connie nailed it. She made us feel so... Read More comfortable! You wouldn't have known that we had just finally met the day before. The planning process was very thorough, and she had great options and suggestions to make the ceremony exactly what we were looking for. Thank you, Connie!

2017-11-03T08:32:07 Response from the vendor

Absolutely MY pleasure! You were a gorgeous bride and we are SO happy for you!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kimberly O

Planning a wedding in Kennebunk Maine from WV was daunting until I found All in One Weddings. Everyone worked so well together. We ended up having our dream wedding. Rev Charles, Lee & Glynis were so much fun to work with. I had my choice of flowers, his choice of cake, photos,... Read More video & all the extras. They go out of their way to make your day special & memorable.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Jessica M

The experience with the All In One Weddings was exceptional. We opted for a very small elopement and Connie walked us through all of the logistics, including suggesting a few locations. She provided very clear guidance on how to obtain licensing, permits, and certifications... Read More before the event, which was not only helpful but crucial in our case! When the weather didn't cooperate and we were forced last minute to make a venue change, Connie offered us some suggestions based upon her own relationships and extensive experience. Her delivery in officiating the ceremony was heartfelt and I truly feel she understood us beyond any preferences we would have outlined beforehand. Thank you, Connie for all of your help and for being such an integral part of our day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Jessamy H

All in One weddings provides an excellent service. They literally can help you with every detail, from venue, to flowers, cake, and champagne! My husband and I had a very small, intimate ceremony with just our family. Connie from All in One weddings made it so special for us and... Read More was very helpful in helping us write our vows. I asked her just about two months before the wedding if she would be able to help us and she was very flexible. She made it so special for us even though it was such a small, informal ceremony. If I had to do it again, I would choose all in one weddings.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Richard P

We used All in One Weddings for our wedding in Portland, ME and had a great experience. We eloped and planned our wedding in about 2 months. The people at All in One made it so easy and stress free. We got our officiant, flowers, and hair dresser through them. John Portela was... Read More our officiant and he did an amazing job. Our ceremony was perfect and tailored to us. It felt really personalized and I would highly recommend him. Justine was my hair stylist and she was also great. I would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Katelyn G

John Portela officiated our wedding. We live in NH and were doing the wedding in Newry, ME. I took a risk with most of my vendors due to distance from the venue and we truly lucked out! He was extremely professional and a great help leading up to the event. He helped us put... Read More everything together and made sure the ceremony went smoothly. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle R

We had Malen officiate our ceremony and she was absolutely wonderful! We had a small ceremony with less than 10 people and it really felt like she was a member of our family celebrating with us.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Nicole S

All in One Weddings was a delight to work with from start to finish. Everyone I spoke with throughout my planning process was warm, informative, and quick to respond. Jill Roberts was our officiant, and she was incredibly kind, vivacious, and a beautiful speaker. We could not be... Read More more pleased with our ceremony. She was the perfect person to officiate our wedding, and we are so lucky to have found her. Even without a rehearsal, she went above and beyond to see that everything ran seamlessly, and everyone in attendance enjoyed not only her ceremony, but her warm, friendly personality. Her guidance in creating the perfect ceremony was invaluable, and we enjoyed working with her. She also was extremely helpful in the process of filing our marriage license. I can’t sing her praises enough, and we are so grateful to Jill Roberts, and everyone at All in One Weddings for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Courtney G

I would like to start this review by stating that our officiant Jill Roberts was originally not our officiant. She stepped forward after our original notary had to bow out. However, immediately after speaking with Jill via email we were thrilled with her professionalism and... Read More her timely response. She put personal touches in our ceremony and helped us decide the perfect wording for our big day. The morning of our rehearsal we requested an "unplugged ceremony" and her opening remarks were better than we could have asked for. Jill, thank you for stepping in and going above and beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Erin C

Out of all of the vendors and people we worked with, John was by far the most professional. My husband and I met John for coffee in Brunswick, Maine a year before our wedding. John did a great job of walking us through how ceremonies go but at the same time reiterated the fact... Read More that this was our wedding and he would be here to guide us but ultimately he urged us to have the ceremony we wanted. John provided us with samples of ceremonies to help us make ours unique to our personalities. John took the time to reach out to us several times before our wedding, even going as far to call us days before a state government shut down to make sure we obtained our wedding license. We loved working with John and would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017

All In One Weddings of Maine and our Officiant, Janet Davis, were very helpful and professional. They helped us customize our ceremony so that it was personal and meaningful. Additionally, they provided our wedding cake. It was quite good, and made it easy to take cake to the... Read More face. I'd recommend this service to any bride that wants the assurance of quality and ease of doing business.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ashley L

My husband and I had a great experience with our officiant, Natasha Richards. Natasha was completely open to whatever we wanted, listened to us describe the type of ceremony we imagined, and then helped us craft our ceremony and vows. She was very flexible when meeting with us... Read More and replied to all my emails promptly. All In One Weddings provides you with SO many samples, which really helps you narrow down what you do and do not want. Our ceremony was unique, designed by us and for us, and I'm thankful Natasha was there to help us with that. Thanks again Connie and Natasha!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 JOSEPH G

We worked with John Portela, my wife and I couldn't be happier with our decision. John met with us a year before the wedding and we reviewed everything together. He was so easy to work with and catered to our every need. The prep was detailed and not overwhelming at all. John... Read More gave us everything we needed and did most of the leg work. When worrying about everything is the issue, John made it easy for us by giving us confidence that the ceremony and officiant part was something we didn't have to worry about. On the day of the event, John showed up early and was very helpful in keeping everyone in line. We are very thankful to have used John. He was detailed, friendly, efficient, and reliable. I would recommend John to anyone. Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Tera W

We wanted to elope to Maine from Wisconsin without really knowing anyone which made it somewhat challenging to find an officiant from afar who was willing to hike with us and our photographers. Connie from All in One was so nice and helpful, helping us track down an officiant... Read More willing to hike to Chimney Pond at Baxter State Park. Pastor Ben was fantastic and we are so grateful to Connie for her help connecting us!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Michelle M

We highly recommend All In One Weddings and couldn't have been happier with our officiant, Malen Hsu. Lisa and Connie at All In One were very helpful and got us in touch with Malen, who was there for every email and phone call with a quick response time. We eloped, having only... Read More Malen and our two photographers at our wedding. Malen was so helpful with her knowledge of the area and understanding what we wanted from our wedding and uniting us with her loving, beautiful words for our ceremony. We were delighted that our perfect day was made even more so by having such a thoughtful and caring officiant and she made our wedding day even more special.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 kelley b

Officiant Lisa Smith was excellent. She was extremely easy to work with and her suggestions for our ceremony were perfect. While delivery our ceremony, Lisa added emotion to the reading and laughter. We were extremely happy with working with Lisa to make our ceremony perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017

I contacted All In One Weddings of Maine on a Thursday, 3 days prior to the day we wanted to elope. It was a decision we had been thinking about for a long time, but acted upon spontaneously when we were finally ready. All In One made everything simple and perfect. Connie was... Read More very helpful in getting me all the information I needed, including helping us find a beautiful place outside to do the ceremony (The Portland Headlight). Our ceremony was officiated by Janet, who was friendly, easy going and made sure everything was to our liking. We received our license in the mail only 6 days later, which means Janet was VERY prompt about getting it to the City Clerks office. Glynis was our photographer and she brought her husband along as our second witness. We wanted the ceremony to be just the two of us, we invited nobody. Glynis paid special attention to lighting and framing both during the ceremony and during the photo shoot session after. We had her for an hour. She took us along a path and to several scenic locations to take our photos. She had a book with her of photo ideas for us to look at and mimic the poses. This was super helpful, as I had told her ahead of time we had nothing specific in mind and that we would just go with what she recommended. She came 100% prepared. She spent time making sure we got a variety of poses in a variety of locations. She took posed shots as well as some priceless candid photos. We received about 66 pictures on a flash drive that she mailed to us. We got them 5 days after she took them. We were so eager to get them, and it was amazing that we didn't have to wait long. I highly recommend All In One to anyone that wants a low stress wedding planned by some seriously nice people. I couldn't be happier with how easy and accommodating All In One was.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kathleen M V

Our son and daughter-in-law planned a surprise vow renewal for our fiftieth anniversary. John Portela was the officiant they chose and we could not have asked for better. John put a lot into the preparation of the service and presented it with both a professional and personal... Read More touch. My husband and I could not have been more pleased. We'll do it again for our NEXT fiftieth anniversary!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Jesse S

I cannot thank Connie and Lisa from all in one weddings for an AMAZING wedding ceremony!!! From the first email Connie was very responsive and helpful in fulfilling all of my needs! My favorite part was I was able to make a CUSTUM ceremony! With the help of their sample... Read More ceremony's and options for wording I was able to create a ceremony that was so personal to my fiancé and I we had the whole crowd crying including my husband!! I didn't meet Lisa until the rehearsal and from the first hug she was so kind warming and it felt like she was a friend for years!! If your looking for a ceremony that is built around your needs and looking for a warming compassionate professional wedding officiant then look no further! You won't be disappointed!!! Thank you again Lisa and Connie for making my ceremony so special!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Nikki P

Lisa Smith with All in One Weddings was a pleasure to work with! She Officated our wedding and from our first call with her, she made us feel comfortable and provided us with various options for our ceremony. She was very professional and listened to what we were looking for and... Read More was quick to reply to my questions as we were putting everything together. She made the process so easy and I highly recommend her! She arrived early for our rehearsal and was very patient in walking through a few times due to a few family members running late. She did an amazing job during our ceremony, and we had multiple family members and friends tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony, and how great Lisa was. We highly recommend Lisa and All in One Weddings!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Shannon L

Our wedding officiant was John Portela for our ceremony and we were super happy with the choice!! He was so helpful and willing to help us make our dreams come true. He performed a beautiful ceremony and we were extremely pleased!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Eunice E

If you want a warm, professional, and high-energy officiant, you can do no better than Connie Mills of All in One Weddings. She and her team were extremely responsive by email, answered all of our questions (and then some), and were supremely flexible in giving us options for... Read More our ceremony. My mother commented on how much she loved Connie's spirit during the rehearsal itself, and we were all impressed with her on the day of: she had prepared us note cards to read our vows (which were a bit long to have repeated), she had a tissue for me when the inevitable tears started to roll down my cheeks, and she was just beyond calming. Connie incorporated all of the religious elements I wanted in my ceremony, while still making sure the feel was spiritual -- that is, it never ever felt like I was sitting in Sunday School being lectured by a pastor. All in all, Connie and All in One Weddings was an enormously important part of our wedding day, and I wouldn't hesitate even a second to recommend them to any bride-to-be who's searching around for an officiant in Maine. Thank you, Connie... it was truly our pleasure.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Marissa P

Truly the best experience we could have asked for. All in One made the process of planning our wedding SO easy. Any questions or concerns we had, they were extremely responsive and eager to help. Our officiant Jana was the perfect fit for our ceremony and continued to be patient... Read More with us throughout the rehearsal and ceremony. Would recommend All in One a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jonathan F

Jill Roberts was the BEST! She was so professional and organized while being youthful and fun. Prior to the wedding, she was so helpful in providing ideas and handouts as we wrote our vows and solidified the ceremony. We wish we got to hang out with her longer than on just our... Read More special day. We also really appreciated how she checked in with us on the wedding day prior to the ceremony to make sure we were doing ok. We highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Erica E

Connie Mills was our officiant & simply wonderful. I planned my wedding in Maine from New Jersey. As soon as I contacted All In One Weddings, they were more than accommodating. When you give them your date, they find all available officiants for you to read their profiles &... Read More choose who would best fit your personalities. They even give you samples of ceremonies to either choose from or use as inspiration for your own style. They also offere everything else for your wedding you may need. From the venue to the cake & photographer if needed.

Meet The Manager

Connie Mills

Connie established “All In One Weddings” in 2005 after gaining the experience of performing over 100 ceremonies for friends, colleagues, and family members. She chooses only the BEST wedding vendors in Maine to provide her happy couples with everything for their special day. She has a team of 10 Ordained Ministers and Notary Publics for you to choose from. All-Inclusive packages are available which may include your wedding cake, flowers, photography, musicians, champagne toast, luxury accommodations, DJ, limo, day-of coordinator, and / or assistance with choosing the perfect Maine venue.