All In One Weddings of Maine

Serving Southern, Central and Mid-Coast Maine

Your Happily Ever After in Maine Starts Here!

Choose from our warm, friendly and inviting professional team of Ordained Ministers, JP's, and Notary Publics who will provide you with many ceremony samples and unique options to make your special day a romantic and very personal one. Packages may include your officiant, flowers, cake, champagne toast, photography, limo, DJ, and luxury ocean view accommodations!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Serving Southern, Central and Mid-Coast Maine (207) 504-4101

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jen L

Absolutely recommend! We booked our officiant (Jill Roberts) and photographer (Glynis Morse) through All In One Weddings, and couldn't have been happier with the services they provided. Both ladies were friendly and professional, and did a fantastic job. Connie was delightful... Read More to work with throughout the planning process, and everything was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017

All In One Weddings of Maine and our Officiant, Janet Davis, were very helpful and professional. They helped us customize our ceremony so that it was personal and meaningful. Additionally, they provided our wedding cake. It was quite good, and made it easy to take cake to the... Read More face. I'd recommend this service to any bride that wants the assurance of quality and ease of doing business.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ashley L

My husband and I had a great experience with our officiant, Natasha Richards. Natasha was completely open to whatever we wanted, listened to us describe the type of ceremony we imagined, and then helped us craft our ceremony and vows. She was very flexible when meeting with us... Read More and replied to all my emails promptly. All In One Weddings provides you with SO many samples, which really helps you narrow down what you do and do not want. Our ceremony was unique, designed by us and for us, and I'm thankful Natasha was there to help us with that. Thanks again Connie and Natasha!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 JOSEPH G

We worked with John Portela, my wife and I couldn't be happier with our decision. John met with us a year before the wedding and we reviewed everything together. He was so easy to work with and catered to our every need. The prep was detailed and not overwhelming at all. John... Read More gave us everything we needed and did most of the leg work. When worrying about everything is the issue, John made it easy for us by giving us confidence that the ceremony and officiant part was something we didn't have to worry about. On the day of the event, John showed up early and was very helpful in keeping everyone in line. We are very thankful to have used John. He was detailed, friendly, efficient, and reliable. I would recommend John to anyone. Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Tera W

We wanted to elope to Maine from Wisconsin without really knowing anyone which made it somewhat challenging to find an officiant from afar who was willing to hike with us and our photographers. Connie from All in One was so nice and helpful, helping us track down an officiant... Read More willing to hike to Chimney Pond at Baxter State Park. Pastor Ben was fantastic and we are so grateful to Connie for her help connecting us!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Michelle M

We highly recommend All In One Weddings and couldn't have been happier with our officiant, Malen Hsu. Lisa and Connie at All In One were very helpful and got us in touch with Malen, who was there for every email and phone call with a quick response time. We eloped, having only... Read More Malen and our two photographers at our wedding. Malen was so helpful with her knowledge of the area and understanding what we wanted from our wedding and uniting us with her loving, beautiful words for our ceremony. We were delighted that our perfect day was made even more so by having such a thoughtful and caring officiant and she made our wedding day even more special.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 kelley b

Officiant Lisa Smith was excellent. She was extremely easy to work with and her suggestions for our ceremony were perfect. While delivery our ceremony, Lisa added emotion to the reading and laughter. We were extremely happy with working with Lisa to make our ceremony perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017

I contacted All In One Weddings of Maine on a Thursday, 3 days prior to the day we wanted to elope. It was a decision we had been thinking about for a long time, but acted upon spontaneously when we were finally ready. All In One made everything simple and perfect. Connie was... Read More very helpful in getting me all the information I needed, including helping us find a beautiful place outside to do the ceremony (The Portland Headlight). Our ceremony was officiated by Janet, who was friendly, easy going and made sure everything was to our liking. We received our license in the mail only 6 days later, which means Janet was VERY prompt about getting it to the City Clerks office. Glynis was our photographer and she brought her husband along as our second witness. We wanted the ceremony to be just the two of us, we invited nobody. Glynis paid special attention to lighting and framing both during the ceremony and during the photo shoot session after. We had her for an hour. She took us along a path and to several scenic locations to take our photos. She had a book with her of photo ideas for us to look at and mimic the poses. This was super helpful, as I had told her ahead of time we had nothing specific in mind and that we would just go with what she recommended. She came 100% prepared. She spent time making sure we got a variety of poses in a variety of locations. She took posed shots as well as some priceless candid photos. We received about 66 pictures on a flash drive that she mailed to us. We got them 5 days after she took them. We were so eager to get them, and it was amazing that we didn't have to wait long. I highly recommend All In One to anyone that wants a low stress wedding planned by some seriously nice people. I couldn't be happier with how easy and accommodating All In One was.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kimberly O

Planning a wedding in Kennebunk Maine from WV was daunting until I found All in One Weddings. Everyone worked so well together. We ended up having our dream wedding. Rev Charles, Lee & Glynis were so much fun to work with. I had my choice of flowers, his choice of cake, photos,... Read More video & all the extras. They go out of their way to make your day special & memorable.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kathleen M V

Our son and daughter-in-law planned a surprise vow renewal for our fiftieth anniversary. John Portela was the officiant they chose and we could not have asked for better. John put a lot into the preparation of the service and presented it with both a professional and personal... Read More touch. My husband and I could not have been more pleased. We'll do it again for our NEXT fiftieth anniversary!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Jesse S

I cannot thank Connie and Lisa from all in one weddings for an AMAZING wedding ceremony!!! From the first email Connie was very responsive and helpful in fulfilling all of my needs! My favorite part was I was able to make a CUSTUM ceremony! With the help of their sample... Read More ceremony's and options for wording I was able to create a ceremony that was so personal to my fiancé and I we had the whole crowd crying including my husband!! I didn't meet Lisa until the rehearsal and from the first hug she was so kind warming and it felt like she was a friend for years!! If your looking for a ceremony that is built around your needs and looking for a warming compassionate professional wedding officiant then look no further! You won't be disappointed!!! Thank you again Lisa and Connie for making my ceremony so special!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Nikki P

Lisa Smith with All in One Weddings was a pleasure to work with! She Officated our wedding and from our first call with her, she made us feel comfortable and provided us with various options for our ceremony. She was very professional and listened to what we were looking for and... Read More was quick to reply to my questions as we were putting everything together. She made the process so easy and I highly recommend her! She arrived early for our rehearsal and was very patient in walking through a few times due to a few family members running late. She did an amazing job during our ceremony, and we had multiple family members and friends tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony, and how great Lisa was. We highly recommend Lisa and All in One Weddings!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Shannon L

Our wedding officiant was John Portela for our ceremony and we were super happy with the choice!! He was so helpful and willing to help us make our dreams come true. He performed a beautiful ceremony and we were extremely pleased!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Eunice E

If you want a warm, professional, and high-energy officiant, you can do no better than Connie Mills of All in One Weddings. She and her team were extremely responsive by email, answered all of our questions (and then some), and were supremely flexible in giving us options for... Read More our ceremony. My mother commented on how much she loved Connie's spirit during the rehearsal itself, and we were all impressed with her on the day of: she had prepared us note cards to read our vows (which were a bit long to have repeated), she had a tissue for me when the inevitable tears started to roll down my cheeks, and she was just beyond calming. Connie incorporated all of the religious elements I wanted in my ceremony, while still making sure the feel was spiritual -- that is, it never ever felt like I was sitting in Sunday School being lectured by a pastor. All in all, Connie and All in One Weddings was an enormously important part of our wedding day, and I wouldn't hesitate even a second to recommend them to any bride-to-be who's searching around for an officiant in Maine. Thank you, Connie... it was truly our pleasure.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Eunice E

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Marissa P

Truly the best experience we could have asked for. All in One made the process of planning our wedding SO easy. Any questions or concerns we had, they were extremely responsive and eager to help. Our officiant Jana was the perfect fit for our ceremony and continued to be patient... Read More with us throughout the rehearsal and ceremony. Would recommend All in One a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jonathan F

Jill Roberts was the BEST! She was so professional and organized while being youthful and fun. Prior to the wedding, she was so helpful in providing ideas and handouts as we wrote our vows and solidified the ceremony. We wish we got to hang out with her longer than on just our... Read More special day. We also really appreciated how she checked in with us on the wedding day prior to the ceremony to make sure we were doing ok. We highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Erica E

Connie Mills was our officiant & simply wonderful. I planned my wedding in Maine from New Jersey. As soon as I contacted All In One Weddings, they were more than accommodating. When you give them your date, they find all available officiants for you to read their profiles &... Read More choose who would best fit your personalities. They even give you samples of ceremonies to either choose from or use as inspiration for your own style. They also offere everything else for your wedding you may need. From the venue to the cake & photographer if needed.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Michelle N

We decided to elope to Maine (from New York City) and Connie Mills was our officiant. She couldn't have been easier or more lovely to work with - she sent us a thorough list of options for our ceremony, took the time to get to know us in advance, and we were able to plan out... Read More the (short and sweet) ceremony exactly how we wanted. She also was instrumental in guiding us through the application process for the marriage license, since we were coming from out of state. Even though we didn't meet until right before the ceremony, she made sure to come early in case we had any last minute questions or concerns. She was so warm and welcoming (in spite of the freezing cold weather!) and made us feel comfortable and supported, especially as the ceremony was just the two of us. And we appreciated her willingness to endure the cold so we could have an outdoor ceremony. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better and would highly recommend her to anyone. Connie, it was an honor to have you be part of our special day. Thank you! As a bonus, she (and All in One Weddings) are super LGBT friendly!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Bridget S

Where do I start?... First of all, we decided to elope and didn't know how! Browsing the web, I stumbled upon ‘All in One Weddings of Maine’... what a find! They understood, and were prepared to take on the challenge of planning our elopement in only one week! Connie was... Read More amazing. A trooper! On one of the worst weather days in Maine, she traveled and came totally prepared. As the weather raged the ceremony went on. It was beautiful! The moment we said our, "I do's" and sealed our union with a kiss; the sun came out beaming like a boss! Thank you, Connie for the professional and personal touch. You made our day very special and I would highly recommend you. You were phenomenal!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Seot C

I can not say enough great things about this whole process with "All In One Weddings." Connie has been amazing with keeping me informed throughout this part of my wedding planning. Everything so easy & thats definitely what i needed. We chose Jill Roberts to be our officiant. My... Read More husband and I read the bios separately and chose our top 2. Jill was both our first pick! From the beginning to the end, Jill has been amazing! Finally meeting her in person after many e-mails, she knows whats she doing. She is very adaptable since we had a special add on to our ceremony. Jill gave us advice through out the whole ceremony process & she reminded us to relax, just enjoy and take in this special day. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jami C

We used All in One weddings for our wedding officiant. Reverend Charlie was amazing!!! He was so responsive, professional and easy to work with! Our ceremony was perfect thanks to him! We would definitely recommend him without hesitation! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Y S

Thank you for making our fairy tale wedding become a reality. Everything went just exactly as we had hoped. Thank you so much for your professionalism, guidance and help throughout the entire process. We have sang your praises here in Florida and should we ever know of anyone... Read More looking to get married in Maine certainly we will let them know what a pleasure it was to work with you both. Connie, congratulations on your inaugural orthodox crowning ceremony - you did a fabulous job. Additionally, we loved your ability to be warm, friendly, and personable throughout the ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Janet was amazing. We had less than a week to plan she walked us through it and gave suggestions along the way to make our ceremony meaningful and personal. I highly recommend Janet to officiate your wedding. After the ceremony, we had many guests ask how we found her and if we... Read More knew her because she added such a personal touch to our wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience and we would not have changed one thing about the ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Caren C

I can't say enough good things about All In One Weddings! We were lucky to have Janet Davis officiate and Sue Powers as our photographer. They were terrific in every way!! They were easy to communicate with, answered questions timely, and took the time to get to know us as a... Read More couple before the ceremony to completely personalize the whole thing!!! Janet was even kind enough to offer support when there were some bumps in the planning road! Start to finish, it was a wonderful experience I would recommend to anyone.

Connie Mills

Connie established “All In One Weddings” in 2005 after gaining the experience of performing over 100 ceremonies for friends and family members. She works with only the BEST wedding vendors in Maine to provide her happy couples with their special day. She currently has a team of 10 Ordained Ministers and Notary Publics for you to choose from. All-Inclusive packages are also available, which may include your wedding cake, flowers, digital photography, musicians, champagne toast, luxury accommodations, DJ, limo service, and assistance with venue selections (thus the name “All In One".