We LOVE vintage, outdoors, and DIY styled weddings

Our photos are bright, lively, and romantic. As a recently married husband and wife, we know first-hand the importance of choosing the right photographer to capture your wedding day. We love taking the time to learn every couple's unique and beautiful story. We are passionate about marriage and are thrilled to tell your story through our timeless photographs. We specialize in natural light photography, giving our images a warm and airy feel. Let's get to know each other, send us a message today!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Riverside, NJ NJ, PA, DE, MD, NY (610) 515-5706

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Joanna V

I don't think there are enough wonderful things I could say about Joelle and Jeff. The fact that they are a husband and wife duo made it even better because they truely know how to capture the best moments of our wedding. They were phenomenal to work with from beginning to end.... Read More Professional, and so easy to talk to, and really made choosing them for our wedding a no brainer. They were both so flexible, and willing to work with whatever we wanted to do and where we wanted to go. I recently got back my photos and I am in awe, and cannot stop staring at them. I look forward to meeting up with them and selecting our photo albums soon! I am so glad that I have beautiful photographs to remember and relive our wedding by!

No Regrets!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Kelly F

I could not sing higher praises for this dynamic duo. I was blown away by the level of professionalism and quality that I received from these two. From day one, they listened to every detail and fulfilled every request that my husband and I threw their way and we could not be... Read More happier. As an artist myself, I was very picky when choosing my vendors and I was nervous especially when choosing a photographer who would capture our day. I am telling you, from the point of view of a perfectionist (sometimes to a fault), that these two are as good as it gets. I as well as my entire family and friends were so immensely impressed. Everyone kept telling me how professional they were and how they were very discrete and asked "Where did you find them?". If you are trying to find a fabulous photographer at an affordable price, jump on this while you still can. These two will go far! I am so lucky to have found them and to be able to call them friends. I have nothing but great things to say about their service and artistry. Do not hesitate to book them for your next event!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Susan S

As a bride, I found the All My Love team fabulous! They took time to get to know not just our vision and how we hope they would capture our most important moments, but they got know my hubby and I as a couple. Our pictures are amazing, they know how to work with all types... Read More of lighting day, night inside and outside; they not only positioned us perfectly but they also got those great organic shots, you know the one of the groom the first moment seeing his bride, as well grabbing the ones of party on the dance floor! If you are looking to get romantic but crisp photos you see here on the knot or those you've pinned and see all over the blogs, this husband and wife team can produce them! The true test...its been 7 months after my wedding I still look at my photos at least once a week, the images they captured are right out of a story book wedding, I just can't believe it was ours!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Leah T

I was searching for a photographer who could create vibrant photos but also whimsical, dream-like photos of my wedding and that's exactly what I got!! Joelle, and her husband Jeff, we're so great to work with. We live in Arizona, but got married in New Jersey. So all of our... Read More communication was done through email and a few phone calls, we didn't meet until the morning of the wedding. Joelle did an amazing job getting to know me. I was so excited to meet them, it was like meeting up with old friends!! I can't stop looking at the photos! And my family and friends keep raving about them. I'm so happy with how they came out! I would highly recommend All My Love Photography to anyone looking for incredible photos and photographers who are easy to work with! 💜

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Margaret O

Jeff and Joelle photographed my July 2017 wedding reception. Joelle handled most of the details prior to the wedding (booking, explaining the process, contracts, etc.). She was extremely professional, clear and made you feel like you were in good hands. She was a delight,... Read More addressing any concerns that you may have even before you have them. When I asked her for a recommendation for a florist, she gave me one whose work she was familiar with and I could not have been happier with my flowers. There are plenty of examples of the quality of their photographs on their website and Instagram page, so you can feel comfortable with the high caliber of their work/art. You can also see that each party they do is different (you don't see the same poses over and over), so they obviously take their subject matter into account. I warned them that my family wasn't overly comfortable in front of a camera and they assured me that they could handle that. On the day of the party they arrived early and looked great (that may seem like a weird observation, but I've been to weddings where photographers weren't dressed appropriately). I had made it clear to them that we wanted a lot of family pictures and they were absolutely wonderful about gathering families and making them feel at ease in front of the camera. They made sure everyone was standing gracefully and had people make slight adjustments that would present best (and would explain why the adjustment works well). They gave me sneak peaks of many photos after they were shot (without me asking for it) and I can't tell you how much their guidance improved a picture. They looked for photo opportunities the entire party and I'm sure I will have many wonderful moments captured. I received many compliments from my guests regarding Jeff and Joelle's demeanor. It's not easy to give directions to both adults and children, and draw anyone's ire. Without exception, everyone spoke glowingly of both of them. By the end of the day, you really get a sense of what genuinely nice people they are and how much they want you to enjoy your special day. I highly recommend All My Love Photography.

2017-07-19T06:55:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We had such an amazing time at your event, it was true pleasure working with you! We can't wait of you to see the photos!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Whitne B

We absolutely loved working with All My Love Photography as our wedding photographers! We felt like we had made new friends the second we met Joelle and Jeff at our engagement shoot. Joelle is super helpful and even helped me plan my “day-of” time line based on her knowledge... Read More of how weddings run. Joelle and Jeff were always on time, professional, caring, friendly and funny! Our pictures came out stunning and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I definitely recommend All My Love, for any kind of photo shoot, whether it be wedding, engagement, baby etc.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Catherine B

Joelle and Jeff were a joy to work with from beginning to end. We spent a lot of time going over details beforehand, and they were always super patient and easygoing. That carried right through to the day of the wedding. My husband and I felt completely at ease with them. We had... Read More a lot of requests (pictures with certain family members, etc.) and Joelle and Jeff fulfilled every single one. On top of all that - the photos are stunning! We could not have hoped for more from our photographers.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Hilary P

Joelle and Jeff from All My Love Photography are just the cutest most down to earth couple we've ever met and they just so happen to be amazing photographers as well. We found all my love on various wedding websites and when we met in person we just knew that they were a perfect... Read More fit for our wedding day. My husband and I are not the best in front of a camera but Joelle and Jeff made our engagement shoot fun and we got some great pictures that we were actually able to use for our save the dates. On our wedding day unfortunately Jeff could not make it as our second photographer but Joelle had already scheduled another photographer Delaney that she works closely with as well and they did an absolutely amazing job. I give them both a lot of credit for dealing with the freezing wind for outdoor pictures, our awkward camera smiles as well as our rambunctious groomsmen who were eating tacos in their underwear when the photographer showed up to start taking pictures of them getting ready... Yes that happened. Needless to say All My Love were awesome and I can't even wait to see more pictures from our special day! So far the sneak peak pics they sent are gorgeous! Thank you! We could not have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Allie P

Jeff & Joelle are possibly two of the best local photographers, and we cannot say enough good things about them! Not only are they friendly, professional, and talented, but their photography is amazingly high quality, and they make being photographed feel more natural and... Read More comfortable. They weren't afraid to suggest poses or ideas that they came up with for us which ended in lots of creative and unique pictures that all of our friends and family adored! We absolutely loved their style, and we would not have chosen anyone else! Thank you so much for helping create wonderful wedding memories for us, Jeff & Joelle! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Toni M

I had a hard time looking for a photographer for our wedding so when my florist recommended Joelle and Jeff to me, I contacted them right away. First off, their response time is on point! We met them right away and after seeing their sample photos, I didn't hesitate to book... Read More them. On the day of the wedding, they are punctual and professional. Our photos came out great - we had a lot of compliments on them and asking us who did our photos! They captured our special day the way we wanted it. I'm so thankful to have found them and I wish to use them in the future for another special milestone in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Gia J

Joelle and Jeff were absolutely amazing from start to finish. Thank you for getting to know my family - each of us to truly capture who we are during this special time! You all were most professional, and covered all the details, taking a lot off my plate, so all we needed to do... Read More was show up and look cute!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Katherine V

Absolutely perfect! Joelle and Jeff were a blessing and joy to work with. From the first conversation over the phone, I knew that I could not go wrong in choose them to photograph one of the most important days in our lives. They were extremely attentive, detailed, professional,... Read More and all around fun to be around. It's clear that they are one of a kind as far as their talent; I have only seen the preview of our wedding photos and I am in awe. Their creativity and ability to create unique photos is unparalleled. Choosing All My Love Photography was one of the best decisions I made and I whole heartedly recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jessica E

I cannot say enough good things about All My Love! I absolutely loved working with Joelle and Jeff, they were just what my husband and I were looking for in our wedding photographers. They got to know us as a couple and were so fun and easy to work with, making us feel relaxed... Read More and natural during the photo shoots. I knew right after looking at the images on their website that their romantic, natural light photography style was exactly what I wanted. Our engagement and wedding photos came out beautifully, I am beyond happy with them. I have gotten so many compliments from everyone who has seen them. So many of my newly engaged friends have said that hope Joelle and Jeff are available for their own weddings because they were so impressed with their work for ours. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Carissa C

Joelle and Jeff were a pleasure to work with! They both had so many unique shots and used natural lighting to the fullest. If you are looking for perfection and uniqueness they are the couple to use! I am so pleased with the outcome of all my photos!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Alexa M

I cannot begin to express how AMAZING All My Love is. They shot our engagement pictures. I am a very visual person and had an idea in my mind of what I wanted the shoot to be. Joelle took every measure to assure that our pictures were what we wanted. I sent her my Pinterest... Read More boards with photo ideas and inspiration and had lengthy conversations discussing the props etc. She was so helpful in thinking of details such as sunset timing, what props she could bring etc. The day of the shoot, we did boardwalk pictures. It was a little windy and they did a great job making sure the little things were taken care of such as hair and clothing. They captured the most gorgeous detail shots as well! The second part of the shoot was supposed to be on the beach which was more crowded than we anticipated on a mid-September Monday, they suggested we try another beach and were very willing to follow us in their car to another location. They had the greatest ideas and techniques on the beach pictures. I wanted the pictures edited before our engagement party and Joelle was able to do so given the short turnaround time! She also texted me sneak peaks along the way! The pictures were BEYOND GORGEOUS. The lighting, the focus, the details, the colors and vibrancy was exactly what I was looking for and THEN SOME!!! Post-photo shoot, Joelle submitted our pictures to blogs for submission and even did some edits that were not required of her (editing hair pieces I didn't like of myself etc.), she was FABULOUS!!!! Joelle and Jeff are SO CREATIVE! We could not have been happier. DO NOT HESITATE FOR A SECOND TO BOOK THEM! They are the best, the quality is beyond belief, they are extremely detail oriented and way more fairly priced than other photographers! THANK YOU ALL MY LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! WE WILL TREASURE THESE PHOTOS FOREVER!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Lauren K

Absolutely LOVED Joelle and Jeff! They made everything so easy and enjoyable! Our engagement and wedding pictures came out absolutely stunning. Cannot thank them enough. BOOK THEM!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Judy S

Joelle and Jeff were the photographers for my Daughter's Wedding. So impressed with the wonderful photos. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

I've had the pleasure of knowing Joelle since we were in college together and, when I got engaged, my first thought was that All my Love Photography had to do my wedding. Well, almost my first thought! They have superb artistic vision, photography skills, and are just a lot of... Read More fun to work with. They know just what to do to give you photos that you will cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend All My Love Photography to anyone getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Breathtaking Photos! Look no further than All My Love Photography for your wedding photographers. We cannot say enough about this beautiful couple and their amazing talent. The moment we went onto their web site and saw their work, we knew they were the photographers for us.... Read More Joelle and Jeff are a beautiful couple with amazing hearts who love working together and truly capture the heart of your wedding day. We cannot wait to see the rest of our photos.. The teasers were amazing!! Love you guys!!!

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley H

It was such a joy working with Jeff and Joelle. They are both so talented, and love what they do. I felt so special and taken care of all day.Our preview pictures were so beautiful, I cannot wait to see what else was captured that wonderful day!

The search for a photographer ends here...

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I consider myself a super laid back bride with a very particular photographic taste. If you're on the hunt for natural, detail-oriented, ruffled-blog looking shots (and who isn't!?)- here is your photographer. Joelle is very professional, punctual, patient and creative. She... Read More answered all of my emails promptly, even helped me zip up my wedding dress, and the prices are very fair - especially for the quality of images. Her and Jeff were great at making us feel comfortable, organizing our family photo list, and suggesting poses. Bonus: they're a very cute couple. My engagement photos and the wedding pictures I've received so far are the envy of all of my recent bride friends. (You can see some of our shots on All My Love's facebook page under the album Yuri and Red) If I ever reproduce, host a big event, or have a vow renewal, I won't think twice about which photographer to hire.

Great people to work with

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Allison C

Joelle and Jeff are not only talented photographers, but they are also amazing people. They were easy to work with and helped make our day great. They made me feel at ease and were professional, courteous, and a lot of fun.

An Awesome Team

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

I used All My Love Photography for my May 2015 wedding. After having a bad experience with a another photographer, my husband and I were thrilled with the work Joelle and Jeff delivered. They were so much fun to work with and really captured our wedding vision. I would recommend... Read More them to any couple looking for photographers that are personal and talented.

Vintage, Glamorous, and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Molly A

I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with the pictures of our wedding! It was very important to us to find someone who could capture our wedding in a way that was almost vintage, elegant, and most importantly could vibe with us, and that’s exactly what Joelle &... Read More Jeff delivered. Joelle was the lead and from the moment we spoke over the phone, we knew her excitement to shoot our 20s style wedding would only amplify an already incredible affair. Joelle had a warm calming presence, which is something that any bride will greatly appreciate on their wedding day! She helped coordinate the entire days schedule since I did not have a wedding planner, which was above and beyond what I expected. Our Great Gatsby / 20s style wedding couldn't have been complete without this awesome duo! They even dressed the part, which made them part of the day in the best way possible. To which I would absolutely recommend All My Love Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Joelle and Jeff are absolutely amazing! We hired them for our wedding which took place on 9/6/15 and had an engagement shoot with them back in June. They are such a sweet couple and great to work with as well as being very talented!! Joelle isn't just a photographer, she's a... Read More friend. She was my go to girl on my wedding day, being helpful in every way possible. Thank you Joelle and Jeff for all your patience and hard work. We are so excited about our pictures and cannot wait to design our album with you!!! =) <3

Joelle & Jeff

Since the beginning of our relationship, photography has always held a special place in our hearts, which is why we consider ourselves truly blessed to able to do what we love. We enjoy traveling and being outdoors. We both share a passion for cooking and trying new foods. When we are not taking pictures we love exploring different places and meeting new people.