Traditional and Specialty Themed Catered Events

All Occasions Catering/Bubb's BBQ has provided Southeastern Wisconsin with off-premise catering and event planning services for over 30 years. Located in Big Bend, WI, we specialize in creating and planning unique events and menus for any type of celebration, including wedding receptions, corporate gatherings, graduation parties, company galas, and more. From appetizers to late-night snacks, dinners to libations, our outstanding catering staff will provide exceptional service to ensure your big day is truly spectacular. Our focus on quality of food, an excellent level of service, and attention to detail is a reflection of the fact that we truly understand that each event and client is unique.

Cuisine

Hawaiian, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

W230 S8855 Clark St, Big Bend, WI (262) 662-4201
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Leigh F

I wish I could give higher than a 5 star rating. Mark, Jessica and the rest of the staff at All Occasions/Bubbs were a DREAM to work with. Always responsive and quick to offer helpful advice. We had a bit of a last minute dilemma with our sweets and they very graciously were... Read More able to store our desserts overnight and deliver them the next day. We had the wedding of our dreams but the first thing that we heard from ALL of our guests was about the food - "This was the best food I've ever had at a wedding EVER". We opted for the pig roast and it was DELICIOUS. The appetizers and late night snacks were all a hit too. If you have the need for catering small or big events use All Occasions Catering/Bubbs BBQ. You will not regret it! Not only is the food on point but Mark and the rest of the staff are genuinely nice people and very easy to work with. We are so grateful for All Occasions Catering!!

Most wonderful food and servers!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Our service with Bubbs/All Occasions was exceptional from the start to finish! Mark and Jessica were outstanding! At the tasting, my now wife and I knew we wanted to go with this company. We really enjoyed Mark's laid-back way. Once we committed, we got in touch with... Read More Jessica, who handled all 100 of my wife's emails and changes with utmost care and attention to detail. With every wish and change she made, Jessica provided expert advice and acted in super fast timing! Later, we were setting up the hall the day before our wedding, and met the Bubb's/All Occasions staff there also setting up.. And they rocked! We loved these ladies!! One tended bar the next day at the wedding, and we got many compliments about how awesome our bar tenders were. We also got tremendous compliments on our food! My brother loves to smoke "q", and owning 5 smokers and smoking for parties, he said "Bubb's brisket was out of this world!". We agreed, loving the potatoes, green beans, pork, salad, mac and cheese, and beans too! Not to mention the very delicious passed hors d'oeuvres. It was many guests best wedding food!

Exceptional Caterer

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kim P

All Occasions Catering has now catered 3 events for me and with each event they have exceeded the exceptions of not only myself but our guests The latest event was my daughters wedding which took place at Turner Hall in Milwaukee WI. In the planning stages they were attentive... Read More and listened to what the bride was describing, they provided suggestions that took a dream and made it a reality. From the tablecloths to the china they guided the bride all the while keeping to the budget. The food was absolutely amazing and guests requested 2nd's and thirds. Some even requested "doggie bags" of the brisket. The bride and groom follow a Paleo diet and Mark and his chef's created the most amazing appetizers. main course entree's and late night finger foods that captured the essence of wellness yet satisfied all of the guests including those who were vegetarian. All Occasions Catering provides exceptional service, outstanding design assistance and food that is by far the most delicious and reasonable priced in the area!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Amy F

Words cannot express how impressed I was with Bubbs! I arranged everything from long distance and they were always there to answer any questions I had. They allowed my parents to do a tasting for us since we lived out of the state. When my grandfather asked if they had any milk... Read More (which they did not) because he needed it with his dinner, they went out to the store and bought a gallon of milk just for him! I brought it all of my own desserts and they even helped to serve and slice them. The food was amazing, we got so many complements on the BBQ. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Michael M

Food was incredible, and they helped us out all along the way during the planning period.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Julia S

On Saturday I got married, and not only used Bubb's/All Occasions to cater, but also added their coordinator package. Wendi was my wedding planning hero. I was planning from across the country, and very indecisive. She was very patient and took so much stress off of me. I... Read More changed my mind on a lot of details, and many were right at the end. She was always so quick to adapt. I cannot imagine going through this process without her!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Corinna Z

You can't go wrong with All Occasions Catering/Bubbs BBQ ! We did the brisket and pulled pork buffet and got so many compliments on how good everything tasted! Not only was the food delicious but so affordable too! So happy we choose them!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Mara K

We went with Bubbs BBQ/All Occasions Catering for our wedding and were thrilled that we did. Their BBQ menu is wonderful and we received overwhelming feedback from our guests that the food was excellent. Their attention to detail, constant communication, timely responses, and... Read More helpfulness throughout the entire process made what could have been a stressful process the exact opposite. They put our minds completely at ease and their service on the day of the wedding was wonderful! Kids under 10 years old received plated kids meals, but one of my older nephews wasn't thrilled with the adult BBQ options, and one of the catering staff immediately brought him a kids meal without anyone even having to ask. They were always one step ahead and made the night run so smoothly! Jessica, Wendi, and the rest of the team there were so wonderful to work with. We can't say enough great things about them and highly recommend them for your event!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie B

Bubbs was excellent to work with and the food turned out incredible. We had a tasting with Jess, who was beyond helpful in helping us choose our food/linens/and tables. It was very clear, through talking with her, that we would have no worries on the day of our wedding. Bubbs... Read More was more than helpful with the room flip and was great with the transitions between apps/dinner/and dessert. For dinner we choose the brisket and pulled pork and had mac and cheese, collard greens, coleslaw, potato salad and rolls as our sides. The food was DELICIOUS (the brisket is #1...highly recommended) and all of the guests were raving about the food and staff. I would definitely recommend hiring Bubbs as your caterer.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gabrielle V

All Occasions/Bubbs was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The food is AMAZING we got rave reviews all night long-- I only wish that I got to eat more of it but I guess as the bride you have to speak with all your guests. They were flexible and great with... Read More last minute changes, the coordinated everything with our tent rental (they partner with All Star) and it was so nice to have one point person for rentals and food. They also did our bar and did a fantastic job personalizing it to exactly our needs. The owner is friendly and down to earth too. This is a GREAT company and I would use them again in a heartbeat. Their prices are also very reasonable which is always nice!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jeri L

I couldn't have asked for anything more delicious! My husband and I decided to have a taco bar for our wedding dinner and every guest was impressed with the dinner choice, not one complaint! From the planning stage, Mark, Jessica, and Cristina were all extremely helpful and kind... Read More - even when I asked too many questions. They easily accommodated my guests with food allergies - of which were very grateful. The service staff was wonderful and catered to our needs the entire day. My husband and I had nothing to worry about on our wedding day with All Occasions at the helm.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Just want to add my thanks and praise to Bubbs/All Occasions for the fantastic job they did for my daughter's wedding. From the very start, Jessica was outstanding to work with. She always responded to questions very quickly and thoroughly. I always felt our reception was in... Read More great hands. And the day of the wedding, proved that. The food for our down home bbq was sooo good! The brisket and pork was out of this world. All the sides were delicious. We had so many guests comment on how great the food was. The serving staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond what we expected. The whole experience of working with Jessica and All Occasions was a pleasure from start to finish. And that made wedding planning much less stressful. I only hope we are invited to another wedding soon that uses Bubbs/All Occasions so I can have more of their delicious food!

Amazing Caterer!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Maggie S

Bubbs BBQ catered our wedding on 11-14-15 and did an amazing job from start to finish! Very quick response time and always happy to help with changes, questions and concerns! The event staff was so helpful, well trained, and everything ran so smoothly. All of our guests... Read More absolutely loved the food as well. We highly recommend Bubbs!!!!

Bubbs BBQ

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Everyone at Bubb's BBQ was amazing! The food was delicious and the pricing reasonable. The communication between myself, my in-laws, and Bubb's was spot-on; it seemed as if there was always someone waiting to get my emails because responses were so quick. My only suggestion... Read More is to keep up on communication regarding serving. Have the DJ and caterer/wedding planner talking. Our cake and late-night snacks were never announced. Those that noticed ate, and those that didn't notice never knew anything was served. We went home with most of our cake. Other than that, I would recommend Bubb's to anyone. The pulled pork is phenomenal!

Bubba BBQ and All Occasions- Best Value ever?

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

All Occasions catering catered both our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at the Fish Hatchery in Delafield and Nashotah House, respectively. We booked with them on short notice due to an issue with Nashotah house's catering and could not have been happier. They got us in... Read More for a tasting on short notice and were ever-accommodating with excellent and prompt communication. We chose a plated menu from the all occasions side for the rehearsal dinner for 23 people and the service was fantastic, plenty of staff. The food was good, not amazing, but everyone really enjoyed it, which is what matters. For the reception we chose to BBQ which everyone loved. BBQ is definitely their specialty and it shows! Never thought I'd find BBQ that good in Wisco. Despite some small, insignificant mixups for the reception, everything was very good and the service was excellent. The only thing I would do differently is have them use all real (glass and ceramic) place settings. The plastic cups for wine and beer weren't worth the savings. That being said, this caterer is by far the most affordable and we were amazed at the value. I would definitely work with the again.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley W

5 weeks before my wedding I had my caterer cancel. I contacted All Occasions Catering in a frenzy and they told me they would do whatever they could to help. I was truly amazed by the quality of food and service they provided. I would recommend them to anyone! People raved about... Read More the food all night. Plus the servers and bartenders were wonderful! I have nothing bad to say about my experience with Bubbs/All Occasions Catering.

Bubbs BBQ Wedding

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Michael K

I can't say enough about the food and all of the staff from Bubbs BBQ. From start to finish everyone we spoke with went above and beyond our expectations. The food was absolutely out of this world!! Having them cater our wedding was a huge part of what made it perfect!

Caterers

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Cindy S

Amazing food, very organized and able to accommodate many allergies. Everyone loved the food and I will use them again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Cacia S

I have nothing but great things to say about All Occasions Catering! We had a backyard reception and they handled our venue like pros. They were so easy to work with during the planning phase and everything turned out great! The food was fantastic and the service was... Read More professional yet personal. I would highly recommend this caterer to anyone.

Delicious Food

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Katie R

Bubb's Catering provided some of the best food we have ever had at a wedding. We were very happy choosing them and the output they produced. Many guests still brag how great our food and service were. We had the pulled pork and beef brisket. We received many compliments on... Read More serving the best pork and brisket people ever had! Bubb's provided a great service and were very helpful and easy to work with.

Delicious BBQ

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Carrisa S

The food was awesome! Mark was great to work with! I had several gluten and vegetarian request and they printed out new buffet cards to include the info for my guests, and directed me towards different items to help keep the menu well rounded for those guests. Everything... Read More tasted amazing! I didn't taste test the vegetarian cold Sun Dried Tomato pasta option that I choose to serve but it was so good! Of course the BBQ was fantastic the brisket and pulled pork were so delicious, one of the flower girls is a picky eater and she couldn't get enough of the brisket!

Everything was great

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

All Occasion's was great at our wedding, the service was great, but the quality and value is what made it amazing. I know we paid a lot less per head than many other weddings that I have attended and the food was just as good. Even got complements from guests at the wedding... Read More about the food. We did buffet and i would suggest the same.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Whitney D

Can't say enough good things about Bubbs. The staff was AWESOME and everyone was raving about the food.

Guests are still talking about the food!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Emily

My guest were amazed at the food!!! We went with the Bubbs BBq side of the company for a relaxing summer friday night wedding. My guests are still talking about how good the food was. They are also asking where they can buy the sauce that Mark and his crew use. Mark is a... Read More great guy to work with, very friendly!!! Would highly recommend working with this company!!! I want to have a another party to just have them carter it!!!!

Not typical "wedding food"

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Nicole L

At first we were apprehensive to go to the tasting because they are located in an industrial park in Big Bend. However, that is how they're able to keep some of their costs low, because they don't have much overhead cost of operating a restaurant. I'm glad we went in though,... Read More because the food was so good! We had Chicken Breast Picatta, Sirloin of Beef in Bordelaise sauce, and Pasta Primevera. During the wedding the chicken tasted the same as the tasting. My husband said his beef was good as well. We didn't get to try the pasta, but one guest said it was a little bland and another said theirs was a little oily. The potatoes on every plate were very good and so were the cooked veggies. Overall the food was very good. In terms of set up, All Occasions did a great job making sure the tables were put together nicely. They let me bring in my own table cloths and napkins instead of renting from them. They had an hour and a half change over time and worked well within that time frame. Guests enjoyed the cocktail hour of Swedish meatballs and a veggie tray. We're not disappointed we went with them :)