Classic

212 Fillmore Avenue, Schenectady, NY (518) 986-3440

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amy H

Sam was amazing from start to finish - she made us feel so comfortable on our day. The pictures came out beautiful and Sam had such a great turn around time!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Amy F

Vanessa did a beautiful job with our engagement session and Vanessa and Eric did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day! They were fun to work with for posed photos and were practically invisible during our ceremony and reception!

We Love All Occasions Photography!

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Jamie D

We absolutely loved working with Vanessa and Heather! Vanessa, who shot our engagement photos as well, was so much fun and very creative (and patient!) with us during our engagement session and on our wedding day. On our wedding day both Vanessa and Heather made sure to get the... Read More shots that were important to us, as well as detail shots, creative poses, our first look shots, and candid shots of us and our guests. We were able to order a CD of our engagement session (and will receive one of our wedding). The engagement session CD had about 300 edited photos and while we have a lot of favorites, I can honestly say we do love all 300 engagement photos! I can't wait for our wedding photos! Vanessa has posted several "sneak peek" photos (with permission of course) and I can tell already that we're going to be very happy with our wedding photos as well! I would highly recommend All Occasions Photography, and I hope to work with them in the future as they also do maternity, newborn, and family photo sessions as well!