All Party Starz Entertainment

South Central PA and Northern MD. based Lancaster PA

Lancaster PA Wedding DJ

All Party Starz provides Lancaster, York, Reading, Main Line and Harrisburg Wedding DJ, Event DJ and Karaoke Services. We provide on line planner and help with event coordination. With over 30 years experience, we will listen to you and help you to plan and enjoy the event that you are hoping for.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

South Central PA and Northern MD. based Lancaster PA (717) 208-4299
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Alyssa K

WOW we cannot stop raving about All Party Starz Entertainment! Eric was beyond amazing! He made our wedding day absolutely perfect! He played all of the songs we had asked for and took requests from our guests to keep the party going all night long! Our dance floor was always... Read More filled! Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Eric was such a huge help! He met with us answered all calls and emails and gave such helpful advice! He absolutely knows what he is doing! During our reception he even brought my husband and I drinks! He just went above and beyond for everything! Everyone was so impressed with him! If anyone is looking for a DJ, look no further because Eric is THE ONE! Thank you so much, you were the best!!

2017-05-21T22:19:55 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much Alyssa! It is all about helping to make your day the best we can.. I am so happy you were pleased.. Please stay in touch moving forward.. Love family photos and updates! Best of luck to the 2 of you!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Emily C

Eric was amazing! He was very responsive and available throughout the process of choosing our music, nailing down a timeline, etc. and was so great at our wedding! So many of the guests commented about how great the music was. Also, he was more than full-service! He coordinated... Read More with our other vendors, noticed when something was amiss, checked in with us frequently throughout the night and even got us water. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aryn C

Everything was great! All of it! Everyone had such a good time. Eric did a phenomenal job getting everyone up on the dance floor. He kept everything flowing smoothly. We would hire him again if we could. =) Eric is very hands on. You can tell this is his passion and he does... Read More his job very well. He keeps in contact when necessary but doesn't overwhelm you with constant emails or phone calls. He had a ton of knowledge of weddings and genres of music and was very creative and listened to our specific requests. The party atmosphere he created was fun and tastefull with up lighting and great tunes.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Brandi M

We could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding reception! Having Jimmy DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He was so helpful, going above and beyond anything we expected both in the planning stages and on our special day! He truly wears many... Read More hats...whether it was answering questions from guests, making sure we had drinks or reminding us to take a few moments with each other all while entertaining a crowd of 200+ people...truly amazing! The online planning tool makes life so simple! Jimmy was on top of all the details, always gave us fast responses, he was attentive and gave us a worry free evening! He really created an atmosphere that made those special moments that much more memorable!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Amanda Y

I would absolutely recommend all party starz as your DJ. Eric was a huge help through the entire planning process, as our first wedding for me and my husband both we had a lot of questions and Eric was glad to answer all of them and give advice along the way. not only did our... Read More guests compliment him we even had guests and members of the other wedding being held in another ball room come and compliment us on how good he was!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Liz B

Eric from All Party Starz Entertainment was absolutely incredible. From the very beginning he was professional, knowledgable and it is obvious that he truly loves what he does. We spoke on the phone and whenever I had a question, Eric quickly emailed me back. My dad and I did a... Read More mix up dance and Eric made the PERFECT mix for us and we had such a blast. At the reception, Eric seriously made the party. He played all of our songs that we wanted and took requests from our guests. Two weeks later and our guests are STILL talking about how great Eric was!!! From the uplights, to Eric bringing my husband and I a beer, we could not recommend him more!! We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding our favorite party of all time!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

What can I say All Party Starz Entertainment is the best! they listened to what I needed for my son's graduation party. They made recommendation on some ideas that I had. The website has a great planning tool to use in order to set up your event. DJ Lawrence Cool La was assigned... Read More to my event, he is the best. He knew exactly what kind of songs to play for the introductory, dinner and Main Event. He worked with me to make this party successful. He kept everyone dancing. Working to keep high schoolers engaged in the party is a challenge but DJ Lawrence Cool La knew exactly what to do. He respected my party as if he was doing a wedding. I recommend using All Party Starz Entertainment! Thank You!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Elizabeth D

We booked Eric for our June 22 2017 wedding, We were NOT disappointed. Eric was flexible, very accommodateing, energetic, he was outstanding. He made sure we enjoyed our day without having to worry about a thing he even brought me and my husband drinks. He went over and beyond.... Read More He got everyone on the dance floor who was able to dance, he kept the party going until the guest had left. If your looking to hire a DJ for any event Eric with All Party Starz is the one you should hire you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Katie D

We loved Jimmy, he did such a great job. Planning was super easy and the online form was easy to use. Everyone loved Jimmy and he was the nicest guy. He was so attentive to us all night and we had such a great time. They played all the music we wanted and we would reccomend them... Read More to everyone.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kelcey R

Jimmy was an amazing DJ! He was very professional and nice. He came to our rehearsal to see what the ceremony was going to look like and made sure he had all the music I wanted. Also for the reception I got so many compliments from our guests at how good our DJ was! He tailored... Read More the music to the songs our guests seemed to like to dance to! I would totally hire him again and reccomend him for any weddings or events!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Paul D

Eric with All Party Starz was absolutely amazing. We now live in Jersey and our wedding was in Lancaster. From doing a phone meeting and showing us their awesome online planner to meeting with us on a Sunday while we were in town, Eric accommodated our every need.. At our event,... Read More he took care of everything and let us have a great time with no worries. All ages were on the dance floor all night. Ask him to do a conga line for you. That was the best! Tons of compliments from everyone. Hire Eric of All Party Starz as your DJ and you can relax and enjoy your night. WE DID!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lisa M

Eric was a great DJ for our wedding reception! He kept the party going and played a great variety of music. Only blip was the father-daughter-dance song was wrong the first two tries, but it lightened the mood in the room a little bit which was nice. Just make sure you double... Read More check your songs on his list before the big day. All of our guests had an awesome time and were on the dance floor the whole night!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Keri B

Eric really knows how to keep a party going, although we had a pretty rowdy bunch. He was very organized and I would recommend him.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Laura O

Eric was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our New Year's Eve wedding! He was there right on time, and even played our requested song for his "sound check" so that we could dance and loosen up with our bridal party before we had to walk down the aisle. He was very knowledgeable... Read More about how to keep a wedding exciting and fun for us and our guests, and he did a complimentary walk-through with us at our reception area before our event to ease our minds. He played every song we requested, and put together the PERFECT playlist for dinner time - we had a lot of compliments on that music in particular. I highly recommend Eric - not only did he do a fantastic job, but he was SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive than every other option we considered when looking for DJ's. My husband and I are so glad we chose All Party Starz! Thanks, Eric! -Laura

Reviewed on 1/10/2017

Eric,Thank you so much for keeping the wedding on track, playing excellent music, and keeping us calm when the food was taking a little longer to serve. You are an amazing DJ and I will continue to refer anyone for any event to you in the future. Thanks Again,Justin

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Donald B

Eric was so helpful on our event. We decided on a quick wedding on a lower budget than originally planned.. Eric of All Party Starz helped us with much of the planning and even helped us with finding a venue and some of our vendors. He did a very personal phone meeting and... Read More showed us their planning system and how it worked and that made the process so much easier. Reception was fabulous. He was so organized and set us so at ease as everything ran so smoothly. We had several guests who we were certain would not dance and he got them up and kept them up. All of our requests were covered and many better ones we did not think of.. Could not ask for more.. Call Eric at All Party Starz and have no worried and the most memorable time you can imagine! THANKS ERIC!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Matt H

Eric was really delightful to work with. We lived a little to far away to meet in person, so we talked to him on the phone initially and felt that he really knew what he was doing. He was willing to listen and learn more about what type of music we wanted to have played at the... Read More wedding. His pricing was very reasonable and we were even able to afford to add uplights and dancing lights. My husband (of 2 weeks now) is in the audio visual industry and has a background in sound and lighting and he was impressed with his sound system. Just enough for the space we had. We also had a separate sound system for our ceremony. Planning for the wedding was easy and even fun - he has a neat online system to help you choose songs and make a timeline for your event with reports you can pull for the different vendors. He did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor and interacting with each other. My mother in law even got into a conga line (she never dances). The entire days was so much fun and we have Eric to thank for creating the right atmosphere. There was only one blip in the service on the wedding day with a mix up in the recessional song, but Eric realized the error straightaway and apologized and even gave us a discount to make up for it. The only suggestion I would give is to review each song in advance together to make sure its the right version. This is the only reason why I am giving him 4 stars instead of 5 stars. Even after this I would still recommend him. We received a lot of great comments from our guess on the DJ getting people up and moving.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nichole W

Eric was awesome!! The whole experience went perfect! We loved he online portal and the ability to pay how much and how often we wanted to. Eric definitely know what he is doing and thanks to him, we were dancing all night long. The conga line was one of the most fun parts of... Read More the night for our guests!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kim P

We could not be happier with our DJ, Jimmy at All Starz. He was professional, flexible, and did an outstanding job reading the crowd. He got the party started and kept it going with all of our requests. The website in which you can plan your event was super helpful, easy to use,... Read More allowed us to work with Jimmy even though we live 4 hours from Lancaster. I highly recommend this quality and affordable DJ service!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michael S

Eric is a very knowledgeable DJ. He's also very friendly and helpful. He was willing to accommodate some of our more unusual requests, but we more or less let him do his own thing and he did a great job with pacing. Our guests had a great time. Many times the dance floor was... Read More nearly completely filled! You can't go wrong choosing All Party Starz.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Evan K

DJ Eric is truly an ALL PARTY STAR! It all started at Starbucks for our first get together. He already gave us a good impression that he cared for us just like any couple or customer. Throughout the entire night, from start to finish, the night went as smooth as could be. During... Read More the ceremony, the officiant and I were mic'd up so the guests could clearly hear us. During the reception, he played every single song request, especially our first dance which wow'd the crowd. The last dance took the cake, which was why we had no choice but to continue for another hour.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jordan B

Eric did a good job the day of our wedding, he played the correct selected songs for the ceremony and reception. He also played a good mix of music and I believe my guests did enjoy his services. I also believe him to be a very knowledgeable DJ and I want those things known as... Read More part of my review because there were positives and negatives and unfortunately my experience isn't perfect. Eric was to meet with us on a specific date and time for our final meeting and he missed it completely. He seemed completely bewildered when I called him to ask where he was and why he wasn't at our appt. [Mind you we also had been calling him multiple times and left messages in the hour we waited and he did not respond.] He did apologize and did end up meeting us later that same day [ unfortunately wasting precious time in a bride's life two weeks prior to her wedding just doesn't sit well - and while appreciated that he 'threw' in extra up lights as an i'm sorry - it didn't come at any real expense to him. Those extra lights were really nothing more out of pocket on his behalf as he told us he already owned a total of ten [we purchased 6 and he 'threw' in the other 4]. I also advise people to beware of his contracts and what they say vs what he says. I found issues with that as well.Overall my experience was mixed. He did do a good job on our actual wedding, which means a lot but some of the stuff in the two weeks prior to left me sour.

2016-10-19T09:25:56 Response from the vendor

Jordan, I agonize over every detail for weddings in making sure all is perfect and that I over deliver. Unfortunately in this case after my missing a meeting, that messes up everything. I absolutely missed a meeting and I apologized then and I apologize now..... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Ashley T

Jimmy was amazing. He did a wonderful job. The guests at our reception had a blast. We would absolutely use him again!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Brad P

Eric brought so much energy to our dance floor!! He went above and beyond what we were expecting with our guests. We were worried the dance floor would be empty most of the night based on our guests, however, it was always full because of Eric! We received so many complements on... Read More how great our DJ was, and my sister is already saying when she gets married she wants to use Eric for her wedding. Thank you so much, Eric!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Cindy D

Absolutely the best decision we made We were running out of time and I had to go to the Internet for vendors Very hesitantly I chose All Starz wondering about the quality of a DJ found online who still had our date available Responsive and Easy: Our request for service was... Read More responded to in less than 24 hours and we were given a website to share the vision of our timeline and select dogs for the playlist Jimmy made a total of 3 phone calls, about 15 minutes each for the purpose of clarifying our requests and suggesting revisions based on his experience. Professional Jimmy showed up on time in the relaxed attire that we requested. He provided entertainment the kept a multigenerational group of dancers on the dance floor all night long; with lighting and music volume that allowed those who wanted to watch but enjoy time for a drink and conversation to also have fun. This was the best decision we could have made. It was clear that meeting our vision for the event and taking responsibility to provide entertainment for all of our guests dancers and watchers was a top priority

Eric Godfrey

Eric Godfrey of All Party Starz has been providing couples great entertainment since the early 80's.. Nearly 2000 weddings and a ton of "Best of" awards later, he still loves weddings. He ran Starz Entertainment in the Phoenix AZ metro area for nearly 20 years\s, before returning home to Pennsylvania. Eric's motto - " Your Event Done Your Way".. He promises to listen to you and your needs, desires and concerns and to help you to make your event the best that it can be. Call Eric today for a free consultation