All Party Starz Entertainment

South Central PA and Northern MD. based Lancaster PA

Lancaster PA Wedding DJ

All Party Starz provides Lancaster, York, Reading, Main Line and Harrisburg Wedding DJ, Event DJ and Karaoke Services. We provide on line planner and help with event coordination. With over 30 years experience, we will listen to you and help you to plan and enjoy the event that you are hoping for.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

South Central PA and Northern MD. based Lancaster PA (717) 208-4299
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Alyssa K

WOW we cannot stop raving about All Party Starz Entertainment! Eric was beyond amazing! He made our wedding day absolutely perfect! He played all of the songs we had asked for and took requests from our guests to keep the party going all night long! Our dance floor was always... Read More filled! Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Eric was such a huge help! He met with us answered all calls and emails and gave such helpful advice! He absolutely knows what he is doing! During our reception he even brought my husband and I drinks! He just went above and beyond for everything! Everyone was so impressed with him! If anyone is looking for a DJ, look no further because Eric is THE ONE! Thank you so much, you were the best!!

2017-05-21T22:19:55 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much Alyssa! It is all about helping to make your day the best we can.. I am so happy you were pleased.. Please stay in touch moving forward.. Love family photos and updates! Best of luck to the 2 of you!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Emily C

Eric was amazing! He was very responsive and available throughout the process of choosing our music, nailing down a timeline, etc. and was so great at our wedding! So many of the guests commented about how great the music was. Also, he was more than full-service! He coordinated... Read More with our other vendors, noticed when something was amiss, checked in with us frequently throughout the night and even got us water. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aryn C

Everything was great! All of it! Everyone had such a good time. Eric did a phenomenal job getting everyone up on the dance floor. He kept everything flowing smoothly. We would hire him again if we could. =) Eric is very hands on. You can tell this is his passion and he does... Read More his job very well. He keeps in contact when necessary but doesn't overwhelm you with constant emails or phone calls. He had a ton of knowledge of weddings and genres of music and was very creative and listened to our specific requests. The party atmosphere he created was fun and tastefull with up lighting and great tunes.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Clarissa M

Eric was absolutely fantastic, and a mastermind in his craft! He provided music and entertainment for our wedding ceremony and reception, and went above and beyond anything I could have ever expected. The sound outside was perfect, and our guests even gave us compliments on how... Read More great everything sounded. During the reception, he was fun and outgoing and never allowed room for a dull moment. He kept us on track with what we needed to do, and made sure all our requests were respected. There was a song I did not want played, but a guest requested it anyway(of course!), and Eric made sure to get permission from both myself and my husband before he played it. He was beyond professional, and knew exactly what he was doing from start to finish. The lighting was awesome, and made for a great reception/dance atmosphere. The key is to make sure your wants are known, and Eric will do everything in his power to accommodate. We are very pleased, and would recommend Eric and All Party Starz Entertainment again, and again!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Erica W

My ratings are solely based on the services provided by Jimmy as he djed our wedding through All Party Starz Entertainment. Jimmy provided an awesome experience throughout the entire wedding ceremony and reception! He was thorough, reliable, and approachable for not only myself... Read More but also my guests! He made it a point to sit down with me on multiple occasions to get to know him and his dj style as well as to finalize the music list. He was also available for changes the night before the wedding when my husband had music inspiration and several hours before the wedding began when my bridal party got crazy and wanted to change their entrance song! Jimmy is an all around great guy and he made the entire night enjoyable as well as kept me on track! I would highly recommend him and also utilize his services again in the future!! Thanks!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Aubrea L

Dj Jimmy Rodriguez was honestly the ideal wedding DJ from start to finish. He stayed in touch, made us feel comfortable and taken care of and he followed through to the end! He really exceeded our expectations and helped us with some of the planning, he knew what needed to... Read More happen and he made it happen. Our guests raved about him and he had them and us dancing all night long! We cannot recommend him highly enough. This was SO worth the cost, music is such an important part of any event and All Party Starz took care of us from start to finish. They have a very impressive and helpful online portal which was a huge help planning for us - not just music, it helped us plan our whole ceremony and reception! I would definitely give them 5 stars...10 stars...100 stars! We had an unforgettable day.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Laura W

Eric created an excellent atmosphere for our reception, which was full of energy and laughter! There was never a dull moment, and Eric made sure that all of our planning and the itinerary for the evening was where it needed to be in order to keep people involved and having fun!... Read More The planning process was super simple and stress free. We could not commend Eric more for what he did for us! Thank you so much! Laura and Kuchanda

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Rebecca A

We had the most perfect night and All Party Starz Entertainment played a HUGE part in it! From the moment we met Eric, during our initial meeting, we knew that we wouldn't have to worry about having a fun and exciting atmosphere! We had zero DJ stress during the entire planning... Read More process and throughout the actual wedding. Eric is truly the best of the best! He made EVERYTHING simple through his website and the day of the wedding he took the lead...we didn't have to worry about timing, getting people up and dancing, or hearing songs we didn't want. Our wedding was just 2 days ago and I can't even tell you the number of guests who commented on how great the DJ was. We cannot recommend this company highly enough!

2017-09-06T08:42:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with you guys! I hope to hear from you in the future as your family grows. Remember I love to see pictures!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017

Anyone that hires Tori will see that she is a very good entertainer and singer. She has a very cheerful, bubbly, charismatic personality. She makes you feel very welcomed from the moment you arrive.She makes you laugh.She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Katie C

Our DJ, Eric Godfrey, was everything we were looking for in a DJ. He was a lot of fun, but not overbearing. Since our wedding, we have seen him DJ my friend's wedding too, and it was a blast! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017

Eric was absolutely amazing and we loved working with him for our reception. Everyone was entertained and he got the guests up and moving in the beginning when everyone was a little shy. We had a fantastic time and guests came up to me throughout the night saying how great he... Read More was and how much fun they were having! I couldn't have asked for more. If you are looking for a DJ I definitely recommend Eric!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Brandi M

We could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding reception! Having Jimmy DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He was so helpful, going above and beyond anything we expected both in the planning stages and on our special day! He truly wears many... Read More hats...whether it was answering questions from guests, making sure we had drinks or reminding us to take a few moments with each other all while entertaining a crowd of 200+ people...truly amazing! The online planning tool makes life so simple! Jimmy was on top of all the details, always gave us fast responses, he was attentive and gave us a worry free evening! He really created an atmosphere that made those special moments that much more memorable!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Amanda Y

I would absolutely recommend all party starz as your DJ. Eric was a huge help through the entire planning process, as our first wedding for me and my husband both we had a lot of questions and Eric was glad to answer all of them and give advice along the way. not only did our... Read More guests compliment him we even had guests and members of the other wedding being held in another ball room come and compliment us on how good he was!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Liz B

Eric from All Party Starz Entertainment was absolutely incredible. From the very beginning he was professional, knowledgable and it is obvious that he truly loves what he does. We spoke on the phone and whenever I had a question, Eric quickly emailed me back. My dad and I did a... Read More mix up dance and Eric made the PERFECT mix for us and we had such a blast. At the reception, Eric seriously made the party. He played all of our songs that we wanted and took requests from our guests. Two weeks later and our guests are STILL talking about how great Eric was!!! From the uplights, to Eric bringing my husband and I a beer, we could not recommend him more!! We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding our favorite party of all time!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

What can I say All Party Starz Entertainment is the best! they listened to what I needed for my son's graduation party. They made recommendation on some ideas that I had. The website has a great planning tool to use in order to set up your event. DJ Lawrence Cool La was assigned... Read More to my event, he is the best. He knew exactly what kind of songs to play for the introductory, dinner and Main Event. He worked with me to make this party successful. He kept everyone dancing. Working to keep high schoolers engaged in the party is a challenge but DJ Lawrence Cool La knew exactly what to do. He respected my party as if he was doing a wedding. I recommend using All Party Starz Entertainment! Thank You!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Elizabeth D

We booked Eric for our June 22 2017 wedding, We were NOT disappointed. Eric was flexible, very accommodateing, energetic, he was outstanding. He made sure we enjoyed our day without having to worry about a thing he even brought me and my husband drinks. He went over and beyond.... Read More He got everyone on the dance floor who was able to dance, he kept the party going until the guest had left. If your looking to hire a DJ for any event Eric with All Party Starz is the one you should hire you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Katie D

We loved Jimmy, he did such a great job. Planning was super easy and the online form was easy to use. Everyone loved Jimmy and he was the nicest guy. He was so attentive to us all night and we had such a great time. They played all the music we wanted and we would reccomend them... Read More to everyone.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kelcey R

Jimmy was an amazing DJ! He was very professional and nice. He came to our rehearsal to see what the ceremony was going to look like and made sure he had all the music I wanted. Also for the reception I got so many compliments from our guests at how good our DJ was! He tailored... Read More the music to the songs our guests seemed to like to dance to! I would totally hire him again and reccomend him for any weddings or events!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Paul D

Eric with All Party Starz was absolutely amazing. We now live in Jersey and our wedding was in Lancaster. From doing a phone meeting and showing us their awesome online planner to meeting with us on a Sunday while we were in town, Eric accommodated our every need.. At our event,... Read More he took care of everything and let us have a great time with no worries. All ages were on the dance floor all night. Ask him to do a conga line for you. That was the best! Tons of compliments from everyone. Hire Eric of All Party Starz as your DJ and you can relax and enjoy your night. WE DID!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lisa M

Eric was a great DJ for our wedding reception! He kept the party going and played a great variety of music. Only blip was the father-daughter-dance song was wrong the first two tries, but it lightened the mood in the room a little bit which was nice. Just make sure you double... Read More check your songs on his list before the big day. All of our guests had an awesome time and were on the dance floor the whole night!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Keri B

Eric really knows how to keep a party going, although we had a pretty rowdy bunch. He was very organized and I would recommend him.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Laura O

Eric was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our New Year's Eve wedding! He was there right on time, and even played our requested song for his "sound check" so that we could dance and loosen up with our bridal party before we had to walk down the aisle. He was very knowledgeable... Read More about how to keep a wedding exciting and fun for us and our guests, and he did a complimentary walk-through with us at our reception area before our event to ease our minds. He played every song we requested, and put together the PERFECT playlist for dinner time - we had a lot of compliments on that music in particular. I highly recommend Eric - not only did he do a fantastic job, but he was SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive than every other option we considered when looking for DJ's. My husband and I are so glad we chose All Party Starz! Thanks, Eric! -Laura

Reviewed on 1/10/2017

Eric,Thank you so much for keeping the wedding on track, playing excellent music, and keeping us calm when the food was taking a little longer to serve. You are an amazing DJ and I will continue to refer anyone for any event to you in the future. Thanks Again,Justin

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Donald B

Eric was so helpful on our event. We decided on a quick wedding on a lower budget than originally planned.. Eric of All Party Starz helped us with much of the planning and even helped us with finding a venue and some of our vendors. He did a very personal phone meeting and... Read More showed us their planning system and how it worked and that made the process so much easier. Reception was fabulous. He was so organized and set us so at ease as everything ran so smoothly. We had several guests who we were certain would not dance and he got them up and kept them up. All of our requests were covered and many better ones we did not think of.. Could not ask for more.. Call Eric at All Party Starz and have no worried and the most memorable time you can imagine! THANKS ERIC!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Matt H

Eric was really delightful to work with. We lived a little to far away to meet in person, so we talked to him on the phone initially and felt that he really knew what he was doing. He was willing to listen and learn more about what type of music we wanted to have played at the... Read More wedding. His pricing was very reasonable and we were even able to afford to add uplights and dancing lights. My husband (of 2 weeks now) is in the audio visual industry and has a background in sound and lighting and he was impressed with his sound system. Just enough for the space we had. We also had a separate sound system for our ceremony. Planning for the wedding was easy and even fun - he has a neat online system to help you choose songs and make a timeline for your event with reports you can pull for the different vendors. He did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor and interacting with each other. My mother in law even got into a conga line (she never dances). The entire days was so much fun and we have Eric to thank for creating the right atmosphere. There was only one blip in the service on the wedding day with a mix up in the recessional song, but Eric realized the error straightaway and apologized and even gave us a discount to make up for it. The only suggestion I would give is to review each song in advance together to make sure its the right version. This is the only reason why I am giving him 4 stars instead of 5 stars. Even after this I would still recommend him. We received a lot of great comments from our guess on the DJ getting people up and moving.

Eric Godfrey

Eric Godfrey of All Party Starz has been providing couples great entertainment since the early 80's.. Nearly 2000 weddings and a ton of "Best of" awards later, he still loves weddings. He ran Starz Entertainment in the Phoenix AZ metro area for nearly 20 years\s, before returning home to Pennsylvania. Eric's motto - " Your Event Done Your Way".. He promises to listen to you and your needs, desires and concerns and to help you to make your event the best that it can be. Call Eric today for a free consultation