All Party Starz Entertainment

South Central PA and Northern MD. based Lancaster PA

Lancaster PA Wedding DJ

All Party Starz provides Lancaster, York, Reading, Main Line and Harrisburg Wedding DJ, Event DJ and Karaoke Services. We provide on line planner and help with event coordination. With over 30 years experience, we will listen to you and help you to plan and enjoy the event that you are hoping for.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

South Central PA and Northern MD. based Lancaster PA (717) 208-4299
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aryn C

Everything was great! All of it! Everyone had such a good time. Eric did a phenomenal job getting everyone up on the dance floor. He kept everything flowing smoothly. We would hire him again if we could. =) Eric is very hands on. You can tell this is his passion and he does... Read More his job very well. He keeps in contact when necessary but doesn't overwhelm you with constant emails or phone calls. He had a ton of knowledge of weddings and genres of music and was very creative and listened to our specific requests. The party atmosphere he created was fun and tastefull with up lighting and great tunes.

Great Night For All

Reviewed on 4/30/2015

The best part of dealing with Eric of All Party Starz, was him keeping us on track. He is very good about timing and making sure we got everything in that we needed to, without missing an important moment Eric was very personable and made sure the guests all had a great time.... Read More Kept everyone dancing and played a great mix of songs that everyone was happy with. Had outstanding sound system and lights that made a nice touch to the room! Would definitely recommend Eric!

Thanks Eric!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014

Everything was perfect! Eric was amazing! He went above and beyond what a DJ is considered responsible for. Eric really listened to what we had to say about the overall experience we wanted to have at our wedding. I will definitely recommend All Party Starz DJ (Eric) to... Read More anyone that needs a DJ.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Keri B

Eric really knows how to keep a party going, although we had a pretty rowdy bunch. He was very organized and I would recommend him.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Laura O

Eric was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our New Year's Eve wedding! He was there right on time, and even played our requested song for his "sound check" so that we could dance and loosen up with our bridal party before we had to walk down the aisle. He was very knowledgeable... Read More about how to keep a wedding exciting and fun for us and our guests, and he did a complimentary walk-through with us at our reception area before our event to ease our minds. He played every song we requested, and put together the PERFECT playlist for dinner time - we had a lot of compliments on that music in particular. I highly recommend Eric - not only did he do a fantastic job, but he was SIGNIFICANTLY less expensive than every other option we considered when looking for DJ's. My husband and I are so glad we chose All Party Starz! Thanks, Eric! -Laura

Reviewed on 1/10/2017

Eric,Thank you so much for keeping the wedding on track, playing excellent music, and keeping us calm when the food was taking a little longer to serve. You are an amazing DJ and I will continue to refer anyone for any event to you in the future. Thanks Again,Justin

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Donald B

Eric was so helpful on our event. We decided on a quick wedding on a lower budget than originally planned.. Eric of All Party Starz helped us with much of the planning and even helped us with finding a venue and some of our vendors. He did a very personal phone meeting and... Read More showed us their planning system and how it worked and that made the process so much easier. Reception was fabulous. He was so organized and set us so at ease as everything ran so smoothly. We had several guests who we were certain would not dance and he got them up and kept them up. All of our requests were covered and many better ones we did not think of.. Could not ask for more.. Call Eric at All Party Starz and have no worried and the most memorable time you can imagine! THANKS ERIC!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Matt H

Eric was really delightful to work with. We lived a little to far away to meet in person, so we talked to him on the phone initially and felt that he really knew what he was doing. He was willing to listen and learn more about what type of music we wanted to have played at the... Read More wedding. His pricing was very reasonable and we were even able to afford to add uplights and dancing lights. My husband (of 2 weeks now) is in the audio visual industry and has a background in sound and lighting and he was impressed with his sound system. Just enough for the space we had. We also had a separate sound system for our ceremony. Planning for the wedding was easy and even fun - he has a neat online system to help you choose songs and make a timeline for your event with reports you can pull for the different vendors. He did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor and interacting with each other. My mother in law even got into a conga line (she never dances). The entire days was so much fun and we have Eric to thank for creating the right atmosphere. There was only one blip in the service on the wedding day with a mix up in the recessional song, but Eric realized the error straightaway and apologized and even gave us a discount to make up for it. The only suggestion I would give is to review each song in advance together to make sure its the right version. This is the only reason why I am giving him 4 stars instead of 5 stars. Even after this I would still recommend him. We received a lot of great comments from our guess on the DJ getting people up and moving.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nichole W

Eric was awesome!! The whole experience went perfect! We loved he online portal and the ability to pay how much and how often we wanted to. Eric definitely know what he is doing and thanks to him, we were dancing all night long. The conga line was one of the most fun parts of... Read More the night for our guests!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kim P

We could not be happier with our DJ, Jimmy at All Starz. He was professional, flexible, and did an outstanding job reading the crowd. He got the party started and kept it going with all of our requests. The website in which you can plan your event was super helpful, easy to use,... Read More allowed us to work with Jimmy even though we live 4 hours from Lancaster. I highly recommend this quality and affordable DJ service!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michael S

Eric is a very knowledgeable DJ. He's also very friendly and helpful. He was willing to accommodate some of our more unusual requests, but we more or less let him do his own thing and he did a great job with pacing. Our guests had a great time. Many times the dance floor was... Read More nearly completely filled! You can't go wrong choosing All Party Starz.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Evan K

DJ Eric is truly an ALL PARTY STAR! It all started at Starbucks for our first get together. He already gave us a good impression that he cared for us just like any couple or customer. Throughout the entire night, from start to finish, the night went as smooth as could be. During... Read More the ceremony, the officiant and I were mic'd up so the guests could clearly hear us. During the reception, he played every single song request, especially our first dance which wow'd the crowd. The last dance took the cake, which was why we had no choice but to continue for another hour.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jordan B

Eric did a good job the day of our wedding, he played the correct selected songs for the ceremony and reception. He also played a good mix of music and I believe my guests did enjoy his services. I also believe him to be a very knowledgeable DJ and I want those things known as... Read More part of my review because there were positives and negatives and unfortunately my experience isn't perfect. Eric was to meet with us on a specific date and time for our final meeting and he missed it completely. He seemed completely bewildered when I called him to ask where he was and why he wasn't at our appt. [Mind you we also had been calling him multiple times and left messages in the hour we waited and he did not respond.] He did apologize and did end up meeting us later that same day [ unfortunately wasting precious time in a bride's life two weeks prior to her wedding just doesn't sit well - and while appreciated that he 'threw' in extra up lights as an i'm sorry - it didn't come at any real expense to him. Those extra lights were really nothing more out of pocket on his behalf as he told us he already owned a total of ten [we purchased 6 and he 'threw' in the other 4]. I also advise people to beware of his contracts and what they say vs what he says. I found issues with that as well.Overall my experience was mixed. He did do a good job on our actual wedding, which means a lot but some of the stuff in the two weeks prior to left me sour.

2016-10-19T09:25:56 Response from the vendor

Jordan, I agonize over every detail for weddings in making sure all is perfect and that I over deliver. Unfortunately in this case after my missing a meeting, that messes up everything. I absolutely missed a meeting and I apologized then and I apologize now..... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Ashley T

Jimmy was amazing. He did a wonderful job. The guests at our reception had a blast. We would absolutely use him again!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Brad P

Eric brought so much energy to our dance floor!! He went above and beyond what we were expecting with our guests. We were worried the dance floor would be empty most of the night based on our guests, however, it was always full because of Eric! We received so many complements on... Read More how great our DJ was, and my sister is already saying when she gets married she wants to use Eric for her wedding. Thank you so much, Eric!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Cindy D

Absolutely the best decision we made We were running out of time and I had to go to the Internet for vendors Very hesitantly I chose All Starz wondering about the quality of a DJ found online who still had our date available Responsive and Easy: Our request for service was... Read More responded to in less than 24 hours and we were given a website to share the vision of our timeline and select dogs for the playlist Jimmy made a total of 3 phone calls, about 15 minutes each for the purpose of clarifying our requests and suggesting revisions based on his experience. Professional Jimmy showed up on time in the relaxed attire that we requested. He provided entertainment the kept a multigenerational group of dancers on the dance floor all night long; with lighting and music volume that allowed those who wanted to watch but enjoy time for a drink and conversation to also have fun. This was the best decision we could have made. It was clear that meeting our vision for the event and taking responsibility to provide entertainment for all of our guests dancers and watchers was a top priority

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Rachel V

Our DJ, Eric, was fabulous! He played great music and included all the songs we had requested. He was flexible in meeting our needs and was very reliable. I would highly recommend All Party Starz because I was fully satisfied with their services. Eric made sure the wedding went... Read More seamlessly and according to our schedule we had previously agreed on. He was not a DJ who was just in the background, he got the guests involved and made it a party.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Erin R

We could not be happier with All Party Starz! My husband and I were initially hesitant to hire a DJ as we've had mostly bad experiences in the past and are a bit picky with music, but Jimmy at All Party Starz put those memories to rest. He was organized and professional from our... Read More first meeting, checked in with us during the reception in a very non-invasive way, and kept the dancing going all night. Multiple guests told us how they have never seen that many people stay so long after the cake cutting and dance for so long! I absolutely recommend All Party Starz!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Megan A

Eric was such a delight to work with! He was attentive and accommodating to all our preferences, and met all of our expectations! Our guests had a great time at the reception, and he knew how to keep the crowd going! I requested a special memorial dance during the reception, and... Read More Eric worked with us to make it perfect. He's down to earth and so good at what he does. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Alisha W

Eric was very professional and fun to work with. He did an amazing job getting my guests onto the dance floor and played a great mix of music that my husband and I enjoy. My guests loved the music and how he was with them.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Emily R

Eric was awesome! I planned from out of state which was difficult. He was quick to answer emails and respond to all my questions. Super helpful. He worked around my crazy schedule and had multiple phone meetings with me, and fit me in when I was in town. Very fun, professional,... Read More and serious about what he does. This showed the day of. Everything went exactly as planned. The whole evening ran smoothly thanks to his efforts. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend Eric! Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Michelle K

Eric is a great DJ and very easy to work with! He went over and above to make sure that everything flowed smoothly and we were happy. He knew how to keep people on the dance floor and helped to make the night a huge success! Thank you Eric! We would definitely recommend you to... Read More others!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Danielle B

All Party Starz did an amazing job at our wedding! Eric was extremely helpful, professional, and kept the party flowing and our guests entertained throughout the entire event. A month later, we are still receiving many comments about what a great job the DJ did and how funny and... Read More entertaining he was. Thank you Eric for putting your heart and energy into our special day! It was a pleasure to get to know you :)

2016-05-23T00:44:46 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the kind words.. Working with great couples and their families makes it so much easier. I am honored you shared your special day with me!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Elise F

Eric is the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced and not just because it was my own wedding! He was able to roll with all the punches, come up with great ideas on the fly, and was more than willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding the best. He had all of our guests... Read More dancing and knew how to get the party going. He is not only a DJ, but a true entertainer. I highly recommend All Party Starz for any Central PA wedding or event. You can't go wrong with them by your side!

2016-05-23T00:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Working with you, your family and friends was truly my pleasure. Please let us know as your family evolves.. We love hearing how our copules grow!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Our DJ, Eric Godfrey did an amazing job! I still have guests talking about how much fun our wedding was. Eric got the crowd pumped, got our guests out on the dance floor, and played music that our guests were enjoying. I would recommend All Party Starz (Eric Godfrey) to anyone... Read More looking for a DJ. Our DJ was extremely friendly, organized, and most importantly made our wedding ten times better. Please consider Eric and All Party Starz.

Eric Godfrey

Eric Godfrey of All Party Starz has been providing couples great entertainment since the early 80's.. Nearly 2000 weddings and a ton of "Best of" awards later, he still loves weddings. He ran Starz Entertainment in the Phoenix AZ metro area for nearly 20 years\s, before returning home to Pennsylvania. Eric's motto - " Your Event Done Your Way".. He promises to listen to you and your needs, desires and concerns and to help you to make your event the best that it can be. Call Eric today for a free consultation