All Pro DJ's

1055 S. Center Street, Mesa, AZ

Highly recommend their job

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 daniela a

I loved Brad's job. He takes care of everything, you don't have to worry about you or your guest having a great time. I definitely will have him on my future events, is also very affordable, punctual and easy going.

DJ

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Brandi M

Brad is an awesome DJ! Could not have asked for a better one. He took care of everything perfectly and knew exactly what I wanted. Thank you for an amazing wedding ! 5+ stars !

Great to work with

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Tiandra

Brad was amazing. He walked me through every step and made sure all my needs were met. I would and will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a dj.

DJ

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Alyssa R

Brad was awesome. He kept in touch before the wedding and during the wedding he kept the whole thing on track. The music was great and he had awesome lighting (included in the pricing)

Great DJ, not so good with the equipment

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Jackie J

My DJ was awesome and he threw a great party!! He had a lot of technical difficulties, however. He didn't play the recessional at my ceremony, and there was interference from the microphone during the ceremony and toasts as well. Also, I paid to have two sets of speakers both for inside and outside, and the outside speakers didn't work. After the wedding, they gave me a $100 refund because of the lack of speakers outside, which I thought was fair, but it would have been better to have the sound outside. I thought they did an excellent job with the DJ part for the reception, but just needed some help on the technical aspects of their job. Perhaps it was because my venue was new to them.

TO All Pro DJ's