Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, R&B, Rock

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1055 S. Center Street, Mesa, AZ (602) 291-5014

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Megan L

Brad was amazing. He was so easy to work with, and a blast. He knows exactly how to run a wedding, and he plays great music! He brought Trey with him the day of, and he was just as great. I definitely saw both of them dancing throughout the night! Brad had the schedule down and... Read More changed it to flow with the night seamlessly, he was always providing updates on what is next and I can’t even tell you the number of times he asked if we needed anything or what he could do. I would definitely recommend All Pro DJ's to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Christa C

When my husband and I met with Brad and his wife Lauren we liked them immediately, just all around good people. We can't thank them enough for the AMAZING job they did at our wedding! They kept the energy up, people were dancing that normally don't dance, it was so much fun!... Read More They went above and beyond! So many of our guests came up to me to tell me what a great job they did. The right DJ is so important. Brides and grooms to be, book with these guys! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again! Love Christa & Greg Tuzzolino - 11/12/16

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Alex D

I was lucky enough to have a DJ/emcee combo for my large ceremony and I am so glad that I choose All Pro DJ's to help run my wedding! Slater was our DJ and he was so amazing at keeping people dancing and having a good time all night, and Brad was amazing at keeping my husband... Read More and I informed and the night running smoothly! We had the best time at our wedding and All Pro DJ's was definitely a big part in making that happen!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Morgan S

Brad was amazing! He really read us and the crowd to make sure everyone had a great time. We had so much fun and our guests really felt involved.

Highly recommend their job

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 daniela a

I loved Brad's job. He takes care of everything, you don't have to worry about you or your guest having a great time. I definitely will have him on my future events, is also very affordable, punctual and easy going.

DJ

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Brandi M

Brad is an awesome DJ! Could not have asked for a better one. He took care of everything perfectly and knew exactly what I wanted. Thank you for an amazing wedding ! 5+ stars !

Great to work with

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Tiandra

Brad was amazing. He walked me through every step and made sure all my needs were met. I would and will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a dj.

DJ

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Alyssa R

Brad was awesome. He kept in touch before the wedding and during the wedding he kept the whole thing on track. The music was great and he had awesome lighting (included in the pricing)

Great DJ, not so good with the equipment

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Jackie J

My DJ was awesome and he threw a great party!! He had a lot of technical difficulties, however. He didn't play the recessional at my ceremony, and there was interference from the microphone during the ceremony and toasts as well. Also, I paid to have two sets of speakers both... Read More for inside and outside, and the outside speakers didn't work. After the wedding, they gave me a $100 refund because of the lack of speakers outside, which I thought was fair, but it would have been better to have the sound outside. I thought they did an excellent job with the DJ part for the reception, but just needed some help on the technical aspects of their job. Perhaps it was because my venue was new to them.

Start a Conversation!