Cuisine

Buffet, Family Style, Seated Meal, Food + Catering

Bow2010

201 SEMINARY DR, MILL VALLEY, CA (415) 383-9355

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Tim O

Two things every one of my guests told me 1) "You're a beautiful bride" and 2) "we LOVE the food!" I'm not exaggerating when I say that all of my guests talked about how great the food was from All Seasons, even a week after our wedding. We served hangar steak, salmon and the... Read More DELICIOUS ravioli family style - which was great because everyone could try everything. The appetizers were unique and delicious as well. Also, Gay and Stan and the All Seasons team were with us every step of the way and were super helpful in keeping everything organized before and during the big day. I highly recommend All Seasons Catering - they made our wedding meal unforgettable!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Marianne L

Hire All Seasons for catering and day of planning if you want delicious food, fantastic service, and a fun and stress-free wedding day! We hired All Seasons Catering to serve our food and as a day of planner. Overall, All Season Catering was flawless. We served our guests... Read More family style, which was the best way I've ever seen food served at a wedding. Everyone was eating at the same time, including the vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-sensitive guests. Here we are two months later and people are STILL raving about how great the food and service was. Amy was our day of planner, and I do not know how we could have possibly pulled off our wedding without her. She was always happy and professional, and took away all the stress of the day. We truly were able to just simply enjoy our wedding day. I was especially impressed with her incredible ability to remember every face in our huge family, so pictures were a breeze. The timing was absolutely perfect (I guest even noted that the program was followed exactly with the stated times).

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Carrie T

My husband and I were so excited to work with Stan and Gay. They came highly recommended by our venue, and for good reason! From first contact, All Seasons was professional, responsive, and very collaborative. Their food is beyond delicious! Our wedding guests are still... Read More talking about how much they loved every bite they tasted. In addition to being super yummy, their food presentation is impeccable, and the portions are actually enough to leave you feeling full. This is not your ordinary wedding caterer! Their menu is expansive without being overwhelming, and the options offered satisfy everyone, from the picky eater to the foodie. We loved everything we ate, and when we left our wedding at the end of the night, All Seasons had put together a delicious takeaway bag, filled with sweets and a few leftovers to enjoy later that night. My husband and I recommend All Seasons Catering. Gay and Stan are thoughtful and very easy to work with.

All Seasons Catering Are All Pros

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Randy T

We hired All Seasons Catering for our wedding at the Mill Valley Outdoor Club, Mill Valley, California. From our first contact we spoke directly with the owners Stan & Gay Vail to our menu choice tasting to venue walk through to the reception was the smoothest and most... Read More professional of our entire wedding experience. We had passed appetizers and a giant cheese and fruit platter outside near the bar all beautifully presented and attended to by the staff. The dinner, from an amazing salad to piping hot entrees were fabulous. Although we tried very hard to keep to our schedule for ceremony, pictures, toasts and speeches we could not. All Seasons Catering being the pros they are adjusted to our delays seamlessly. Truly amazing! The delicious food and incredible staff made this day perfect for us, memorable for our guests and even impressed our wedding planner. Thank you Stan, Gay and staff for a wonderful day that will not be forgotten. Cheers!

We LOVED working with All Seasons Catering!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Abbie L

All Seasons Catering was the perfect choice for our wedding. They were professional, friendly and eager to answer all of our questions. Their food and level of service was outstanding. We were so pleased with the presentation and taste of each item on our menu. We thought the... Read More butternut squash ravioli was out of this world. Our guests could not stop raving about the food after the wedding. Overall we would give them five stars and are so happy we chose them to help make our wedding so memorable.

Best Kobe Beef Sliders!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Misa P

All Seasons Catering catered my friend Abbie's wedding at Cline Cellars Winery in Sonoma. They had the most amazing kobe beef sliders as appetizers with an aioli sauce to die for! Usually, I don't like to eat chicken at weddings because it is so dry, but their tuscan chicken was... Read More so moist and had a scrumptious Boursin cheese in the center of it! More importantly, I was so impressed with the service of their staff. They had positive attitudes, professionalism, and were attentive to all our tables throughout the entire night.

Best Evening Ever!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Ginger M

We used All Seasons Catering to cater our wedding reception and were beyond pleased. Our guest raved about the food! Even now as I speak with someone who attended our wedding they always bring up how good the food was and how pleasant the catering staff was. We had a perfect... Read More evening and most of the credit goes to All Seasons Catering.

Best Catering Service in the Bay Area!

Reviewed on 4/19/2013 Yoko H

All Seasons catered our wedding, and exceeded all expectations we had about catered food. All of our guests thought the food was delicious, and some even went back up to the buffet for seconds! Not only is the food excellent, but their friendly and courteous staff made our... Read More big day that much more enjoyable. They took care of all of the little things so we didn't have to worry about them. Stan and Gay are some of the nicest and definitely the most professional in the industry. If you are looking for a company to cater your next big event, look no further.

Food and More

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Tin F

I actually found these guys from the Knot and I'm so glad I did because there food was great. The service was great. And I wish they had a restaurant open so I can eat their food all the time. They really cared for us and I recommend them to anyone.

Marin Art & Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 shelly w

Our Weddibg and reception were held at the Marin Art & Garden. We chose All Seasons Catering to cater our reception. We had a beautiful buffet of Hanger Steak with Blackberry Ketchup, Grilled Rock Cok with a Mango Salsa, Chevre', Asparagus & Chive Ravioli in Browned Butter &... Read More Sage, Vineyard Potatoes, Vegetable Gratin, Salad of Butter Lettuce, Avocado, Orange Segments, Sweet Red Onion with a Shallot Vinaigrette, Artisan Breads with a bottle of Olive Oil Dipping Oil on each table. The food and service were stellar! Later in the evening they brought out a beatiful Smores Bar filled with River Rock and it had 8 burners in it so 8 people could make Smores at one time. They also had homemade Square Marsh Mallows and Graham Crackers that All Seasons made them selves, they were so classy and beautiful. The Smores Bar was a comlete hit! We could not have been happier. All Seasons was a pleasure to work with from beginng to end. It was an excellent valur for the money spent.

Amazing Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Carol L

All Seasons Catering did a fantastic job catering our wedding reception. We had the most beautiful food stations From the chef making Butternut Ravioli with Sage Browned Butter to Kurabuta Pork Loin with Braised Heirloom Apples. The food was to die for, the guests raved all... Read More evening. At the last part of the evening the waiter passed small cups of Tomato Bisque Soup with Petite Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Perfect day and we have All Seasons to thank

february wedding

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Cherie D

We hired All Seasons Catering to cater our wedding on February 4, 2012. The did an excellent job. hey took very good care of us from beginning to end. the food and service was beyond our expectation. I highly recommend them.

Amazing food and great to work with

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 natalie n

I would reccommend their services to anyone!

Food was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Katy T

I could no be happier about our experience with Stan and Gay at All Seasons Catering. The food was amazing and they are really great to work with. They are very flexible and creative and their staff was incredible the day of the wedding. A staff member made sure to bring my... Read More husband and a piece of cake in case we hadn't already and they packed us up a to go picnic basket to take to the hotel with us including a bottle of champagne and all the utensils. It was beyond thoughtful. I would highly recommend them!

Best Caterer by far!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Amy F

All Seasons Catering made my wedding day spectacular. I don't even know where to begin, but I was blown away with their service. I think it's incredibly important for the wedding to not only have amazing food, but quality of service and also that little extra touch. Stan,... Read More who owns the company with his wife Gay, is an amazingly creative chef and came up with a delicious menu that my guests still talk about. And Gay was my unofficial wedding planner, she is extremely organized, helpful and kind, so together they make a great team. They were so easy to work with and even recommended a local florist and baker for the wedding, which I ended up using. They also have a great staff that handled the wedding professionally and extremely friendly. I was amazed to see the food displays at the four stations I had for dinner. To my surprise there was not a metal chaffing dish in sight, everything was beautifully presented and kept hot and fresh by the waitstaff. I love that they went the extra mile and that they cared about the presentation and quality just as much as I did. (I have worked in the food business in for many years and can identify when quality is overlooked). I can't express how happy my husband and I are with our wedding day and I give All Seasons the credit for making the day go so smoothly and taking care of us. Our night even ended with a little gift basket from them that included a bottle of champagne, pieces of our wedding cake and containers with food from dinner which was greatly appreciated as we recounted the day in our hotel room. I would use them again if we had another wedding! But I'm pretty sure I will be attending more weddings they put on because most of my girl friends have already decided they will be using All Seasons Catering for their weddings!

AMAZING FOOD!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Lilyana G

We can’t say enough about how happy we were with “All Season’s Catering.” From the 1st meeting and 1st bite – we LOVED the food! Stan and Gay are warm and clearly enjoy their work. They are seasoned professionals who are true experts. They were flexible with menu options and... Read More talked us through the different choices to create a menu that would be perfect for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding day they were available over e-mail for questions and advice. Two months before the wedding – we went on a venue walk-thru with our vendors so we were all on the same page. Fortunately, they were very familiar with the space and knew all of the ins and outs since they had catered many other weddings there, and gave great advice. On the day of the wedding- our friends and family couldn’t stop talking about how AMAZING the food was! From the appetizers to the salad to the main course- everything was perfect!!! Even some of our most difficult to please “foodie” friends loved the food. 3 days later – my cousin told me we had the best food she’s ever had at a wedding. WOW!!!!! We were so happy to take care of our family and friends in this way and pleased that they enjoyed everything as much as we did during the tasting. To top that off- Stan and Gay gave us a beautiful basket with a care package of food from the day that we ate at midnight that night which was perfect since we didn’t get a chance to eat much during the wedding. If you get a chance to work with All Seasons Catering for your wedding – it’ll be one of the best decisions you make!

My Fabulous Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Robert T

All Seasons Catering, Mill Valley, CA was our choice of three caterers we considered to do our wedding. We had menu item tasteing meetings at all three with All Seasons Catering having the best food and presentation plus, when all was said and done, turned out to be the medium... Read More priced of the three. The menu consisted of three passed hors d'oeuvres, Coconut-Ginger PrawnsTomato-Basil Bruschetta Served On Garlic Crostini & Seared Sesame Encrusted Ahi Tuna Served On A Wonton Crisp With A Wasabi Aioli. The full sit down dinner with a pre-set salad of Baby Spinach With Fresh Raspberries, Toasted Walnuts & Sweet Red Onions Tossed With A Raspberry-Walnut Vinaigrette,with a choice of two entrees for our guests, the Sesame Crusted Salmon Served With An Orange-Ginger Vinaigrette or the New York Strip With A Portabella Mushroom Sauce. Our guests were seated, toasts were made, salads were eaten and cleared then the main courses came flowing into the dining room by a most professional staff. With our families and friends quickly served I turned to my new wife saying listen to that! Looking across the dining room it was silent except for the clinking of silverware to plates. The food was so delicious and presentation so stunning our guests are still talking about it with some commenting it was the best they ever had! After a few photos at the cake table the All Seasons staff handled the cake service flawlessly as they did our fabulous dinner. Working with Stan & Gay Vail, the owners, from the planning stages, the many changes, last minute ajustments including their advice on what works best, through the wedding itself was a pleasure. We can't thank them enough for our incredible and memorable wedding. Thank you again Stan, Gay and staff, thank you very much!

Very pleased with all aspects

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Jennifer M

To the point, the end result was fantastic. I found them to be responsive to my initial inquiry and throughout the planning process. They offered great ideas and were eager to share their past experiences with me. My guests raved about the food, and a few made mention of how... Read More kind the catering staff was to them at the reception. I recommend All Seasons Catering with no hesitation.

Best caterer ever!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Carol B

All Seasons Catering was amazing from the moment we met them! They handled every detail of our reception with care and expertise. Stan is a wonderful chef & the food was delicious! Our guests are still talking about how they had never tasted such incredible food... Stan's wife,... Read More Gay, organized all of the rentals and provided a detailed Logistics & Time Line.Their staff was professional and very attentive to our guest's needs. They even had a beautiful basket of food, cake & champagne that was presented to us at the end of the evening. They are the best and helped make our special day unforgettable!

We could not have been happier with our reception,

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 John S

We picked a caterer, had a fantastic tasting and I can tell you we were not disappointed with the end results. All Seasons Catering knows what they are doing and how to do it!! Check them out.

DELICIOUS Night and Great Party~

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Brigid W

All Seasons Catering is above and beyond the BEST for your wedding!!! Our guests keep talking about how delicious the food was and how wonderful the service was from the staff- and it's a few weeks out from our wedding!! We actually went to a wedding in 2009 and ASC was... Read More doing the catering. We kept raving with the other guests at that wedding that the food was ridiculous... When Dave and I decided to get married in the same town, we knew we absolutely had to go with All Seasons! Stan is an extremely talented chef and his wife, Gay, is incredibly organized for the actual event. They took care of everything- we didn't even need a wedding planner! They organized renting tables, linens, china and silverware, glasses, etc. Gay provided guidance about timing and the flow of the night. The day of, their staff was incredibly attentive and the bartender was fabulous! We had 4 "stations" set up for our guests to mingle and help themselves multiple times to freshly made food by the chefs on the spot. You can start drooling over our menu now: -Salad Station: 1) Fall Panzanella Salad with Baby Arugula, Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Onion, Caramelized Butternut Squash & Panzanella Croutons. Drizzled with a Warm Honey Vinaigrette. 2) Italian Couscous, Pesto Orzo, Baby Garbanzo Bean, Quinoa & Sweet Corn Salad. Served with Dried Cranberries, Toasted Slivered Almonds & a Champagne Vinaigrette -Steak Station: Roasted New York Steak Served with Blackberry Ketchup, Garlic Lime Aioli & Horseradish Crème Vineyard Potatoes: Yukon Gold, Garnet Yam and Baby New Red Potatoes Oven Roasted and Tossed with Italian Parsley, Olive Oil, Garlic and Lemon Zest -Seafood Station: 1) Fresh Grilled Salmon Tacos Vera Cruz with Fresh Salsa & Green Olives 2) Mahi Mahi & Rock Shrimp Ceviche with Avocado & Cucumber -Pasta Station: 1)Butternut Squash Ravioli With Browned Butter & Sage 2) Rotini Pasta with a Fresh Basil Pesto & Oven Roasted Tomatoes mmmmhmmmm..... delicious!!! ... and their prices are completely appropriate! Gay and Stan and their staff really care and truly provided the best night of our lives. Don't look any further~ and congratulations to you!

Wedding Feast

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Fredda O

I'll just say...my guest are still talking about it...and those that didn't get invited but heard about it...want us to get married again.

Great Caterer!

Reviewed on 2/21/2011 cindy d

After meeting 4 caterers, we chose All Seasons Catering. One of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. This husband and wife team were so helpful and made our wedding plans easy. They only cater 1 wedding a day, so you get the whole companies full attention and Stan... Read More & Gay are both at the wedding handling every detail. The food was amazing. We could not be happier with our wedding. I honestly wouldn't change one thing.

The best Caterer for sure!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2011 Dave D

Our wedding location recommended 3 caterers for us to choose from, we went with All Seasons Catering. Wow, they made our wedding day. The food was the best, our guests kept telling us that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. My wife said she was not going to... Read More eat, but when they served her a plate, she ate everything! The caterers, Stan & Gay were the most helpful people and helped us with every detail. If your getting married, check out All Seasons, you will be glad you did.

easy to work with

Reviewed on 1/14/2011 Holley H

they were super helpful getting a menu that fit our budget and our palates. food was good, too. we didn't use them for the wedding but they came highly recommended by a venue.