The Evolution of Wedding Entertainment

Your wedding day is the most exhilarating day of your life and you want to share it with your loved ones. With TWO dedicated professionals at your wedding we will orchestrate every aspect, so your day is totally worry and stress free, allowing you and your guests to have an amazing experience!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

19 E Central Ave, Miamisburg, OH (937) 414-0079

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Keelin D

From attending previous weddings and reading online reviews, we knew we wanted to book All The Right Tunes for our wedding on June 3, 2017. Our first consultation meeting with Shawn and Matt had us so excited and ready to plan our huge event! The website was a blast to navigate... Read More through, searching for the right songs for each event in our wedding! ATRT took all of our concerns and requests and organized them in a way that put all of our minds at ease! After meeting for the final planning session, my fiance and I knew we were in good hands, and that the whole day would go according to plan! We were right, every single detail of the wedding was exactly how we planned it, and it was obvious how professional and caring they all were to our needs. ATRT worked so well with all of our other vendors and the venue of our wedding. Not to mention, ATRT had the dance floor bumpin'! We danced until the very last minute of our reception, which was one of the main things I wanted! My groom and I were able to soak everything in and enjoy each moment thanks to ATRT. I would highly recommend ATRT to anyone seeking experienced, enthusiastic professionals who provide one of a kind entertainment for their special event. Thanks Shawn and All The Right Tunes!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Erin L

Where do I even begin?? I was impressed with All The Right Tunes from the very first consultation meeting all the way through the entire wedding. They were beyond professional and the quality of entertainment they bring to the table was more than I could have ever asked... Read More for. Not only was their office very nice and really made me excited for our big day, but they were so thorough with our needs and wants and were willing to put their input in where we needed them to do so. I have never had to plan such a HUGE event before and I just wanted all of our wedding guests to be happy and have fun, and All The Right Tunes was able to do that!! Not only is the company great but the expertise that we received from Shawn was so helpful! When we were finalizing the details of the day, like times and such, Shawn was SO awesome! He helped us come up with a very realistic timeline of the day and also communicated that timeline with all the other vendors. With doing that, it made me more at ease and allowed me to worry about other things that needed to get done the month before the wedding. Then, the day of the wedding, when our shuttle buses for our guests coming from the hotel ended up being late, Shawn communicated that issue with everyone that needed to know and adjusted the timeline accordingly. I seriously don't know what we would have done without Shawn the day of the wedding. He was such a HUGE help I can't even Thank him enough. The day was flawless and I really feel as if All The Right Tunes played a big part in that! We were able to dance the night away, just like we wanted, and it was most definitely the best day of my life!! I HIGHLY recommend All The Right Tunes, and I definitely recommend spending the extra money to have an emcee. Shawn was our emcee and he was basically the wedding coordinator for the day, which as a bride, you will most definitely appreciate when you don't have to worry about a thing!!

The best!

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Stephanie T

My husband and I decided to use All the Right Tunes after they did such a wonderful job at my sister's wedding in August 2012. I am SO glad I made that decision! I was not disappointed! Our wedding was at the Continental Room in the Hilton Netherland Plaza in downtown Cincinnati... Read More in December 2013. Our ceremony and reception were in the same place. Shawn is experienced, organized and really listens to make sure the day goes just like you want. It truly was like having a built-in coordinator since ATRT sends a DJ and an MC, so I didn't feel I needed to spend the extra money for a day-of coordinator because I trusted Shawn would take care of us. And he really did! A couple weeks before the event, we met and went over every detail, including many details I had not even considered, and I am a master planner! Shawn thoughtfully listened to all of our input, and gave advice in the areas we weren't sure about. He suggested timing for certain events, and then made sure all our vendors were on the same page. Shawn was so helpful in every aspect on the day of the wedding--from cuing the bridal party on when to walk for the ceremony to making sure we were on pace with the timeline we had previously set up. When we got a little off track during the reception, Shawn gave us options on how to adjust. He deals with everything in such a calm way that it really wasn't stressful at all. ATRT had all the songs I wanted, and for the couple custom ones I requested, they were able to come up with those, too, without any problem. They played exactly what we wanted to hear the whole night. It was very fun and entertaining, and all of our guests had a great time! I also used ATRT for some uplighting. It was reasonably priced and really helped enhance the architectural detail of the room. I'm glad I chose to go this route instead of a more expensive lighting package I had received quotes on. I would recommend this vendor to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Jennifer L

ATRT just did our wedding on 12/30/17. They were the best! Shawn and his team made sure the day flowed perfectly. They did our ceremony, cocktail hour and also our reception. One of my fears was that ppl wouldn’t dance...well the dance floor was packed all night! Everyone had... Read More a great time! Also, the lighting really made a world of difference, the room looked amazing! 5 stars all around!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Lindsey K

LOVED LOVED LOVED Shawn!! He did a fabulous job. He was our DJ and wedding planner all in one and he carried it so well! Everything went extremely smooth no bumps what so ever no one had a clue that we were ahead of schedule and he didn't make it noticeable at all! I totally... Read More recommend him 100% he is the absolute best!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Marci D

I can't imagine having a better group for my wedding! I used to be in the wedding industry, so when it came time to hire a dj/mc for my wedding, I didn't even think twice and called up All the Right Tunes! We worked with Brandon and he was fantastic. He kept the party going, and... Read More he even put up with our silly request to have guests sing a song with the word "Love" in it instead of clinking their glasses. Before each guest sang, he made sure to find Travis and I so we could enjoy our guests serenade. He really kept the party going and kept people on the dance floor. If we had to do it all over again, we'd still pick these guys! They're the best in the industry!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Briana B

Wow! What an awesome experience. Best ever. Very professional. Made the night smooth and care free. Great job Shawn.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Meghan R

All the Right Tunes is the perfect group to manage your wedding day. They coordinated with our wedding planner all day and took any thought out of the day. It was such a smooth day from start to finish. They played perfect songs to keep our guests happy and entertained. There... Read More was never a dull moment on the dance floor. They were professional and very enjoyable to have there with us, sharing our wedding day with us. I️ can’t say enough amazing things about this team.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Britney D

All the right tunes was awesome! Brandon did an amazing job from start to finish. They did the music for the ceremony and reception. Brandon made sure to communicate with us about everything that was about to happen. We had many great comments from family and friends about the... Read More music and djs!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Leslie G

We could not have picked a better DJ. Brandon communicated with us throughout the whole evening and was very timely and organized. They are a preferred DJ for the venue we selected so they knew how to set everything up perfectly. Couldn't be happier with our choice, would... Read More definitely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. Also, their photo booth is great, all of the guests loved it! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Rachel P

All The Right Tunes did an amazing job at our wedding! They coordinated the entire day with our venue coordinator and photographer to make sure that everything was on schedule. They were flexible with last minute changes and listened to all of our needs throughout the day! We... Read More are very happy that we chose them and recommend them to anyone who wants to have a stress free, smooth wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kate W

Am I able to give more than 5 stars? All the right Tunes did an AMAZING job at our wedding. From the beginning, I knew they would take care of everything and I wouldn’t need to stress. They made my reception run smoothly and have a great flow. It was helpful to have not only a... Read More DJ there to play the music but also to have a separate MC to announce what was coming up, and to rally everyone together for the next event. Sean made sure to let me know what was coming up throughout the night and to get my “OK”. Everyone said that our wedding was the best they have ever been to and it was all because of ATRT. My entire family stayed until the very end because everyone was having so much fun! They played the best music and did not disappoint. The lighting they had was perfect too and made the room beautiful. And everyone of course loved the photo booth. I highly recommend them and I can’t thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Rachel S

All The Right Tunes was absolutely fantastic. Shawn was diligent and thorough with planning out the entire evening. He was an excellent emcee and T.J. was a fantastic DJ. We had several guests comment on how great they were. Our wedding went as smoothly as possible and we... Read More can't thank All The Right Tunes enough!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Alicia S

They were so great! Very nice and organized! They made sure everything went on time and I didn't have to worry about anything! Thank you so much for being the DJ for our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kat R

Amazing to work with! Shawn's attention to the details of a fun wedding reception was evident from the first meet. For example my husband had a particular song he wanted for the father bride dance. Shawn was able to edit it so the meaningful lyrics were played to accommodate... Read More the length of the dance desired; now that's a gift! He worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator to compliment the events of the reception. He created the perfect ambiance!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Mandy R

I really enjoyed All the right tunes DJing our wedding. They were there announcing a bouquet toss or introductions, but they were not always the focal point. They allowed the guests to flow from conversation to listening to speeches or dances and back to informal conversation... Read More naturally. I really enjoyed how they were so accommodating when it came to the music. I have a lot of favorite songs but wanted all the guests be excited by what was coming next too. They organized the whole night down to the minutes knowing exactly what they wanted to play, but were also accommodating to guests requesting songs too. It was a wonderful experience to have All the Right Tunes there on my special day.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

Highly recommend! People danced at our wedding he entire night and had a blast. They ran the entire process so smoothly and I did not have to worry about a thing. People still tell us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to! That's saying something!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017

Shawn and his team at All the Right Tunes are the best at what they do. We just used them for the third time at our youngest daughter's wedding. It was an outdoor ceremony that had to be moved indoors at the last minute due to weather and Shawn ensured that everything went... Read More seamlessly. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose them. Thank you All the Right Tunes for doing what you do!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Elizabeth C

Matt was a pleasure to work with. All the Right Tunes is professional and they made our special day even more lovely and memorable. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Ashley W

All the Right Tunes was great to work with! Very organized and everyone we worked with was very friendly! They made our reception so fun and kept everything on the timeline. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Alison R

From the start all the Right tunes was amazing. They worked with everyone involved making it a truly wonderful night. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kirsten F

All the Right Tunes was amazing! We decided to hire them because we were impressed with the idea of having an Emcee and DJ, and boy did it pay off. Shawn, our emcee, performed as more of our day of wedding coordinator and made sure that our reception went as smoothly as... Read More possible. And we did not make it easy on him! The ceremony went long and all of the guests showed up later than we had planned so he changed our timeline to make sure the food did not get overcooked, then my great aunt passed out in the bathroom and required an ambulance to transport her to the hospital. Shawn handled these events with such poise and problem solving that many of our guests had no idea there were any problems. Most importantly, Shawn made it possible for us to relax during the reception and not stress about the timing of the events or where we had to be next. ATRT took care of everything. Our photographers even said that they were the best DJs they had ever worked with. I truly cannot say enough about ATRT and hiring them was one of the best wedding decisions we have ever made!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Alex T

I was told by many people that the only DJ I should even look at for my wedding was All the Right tunes. They were 100% right! Shawn is amazing at what he does and his staff is right there with him! We stuck to our strict timeline and our wedding went off without a hitch! I can... Read More not thank Shawn and all the staff at All the right tunes enough for all their hard work!! Before choosing your DJ for your wedding you better look into All the right tunes! Thanks so much guys.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jordan D

All The Right Tunes did an amazing job! Everyone at our reception had so much fun and danced the entire night. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sharon D

Fabulous evening! Thank you Shawn & Erica!!

Shawn Huey

Starting out as a DJ and enjoying the challenge of a dance floor his focus changed to Master of Ceremonies (Emcee) in 2004 where his meticulous planning style shows through every event by presenting a polished appearance to all guests.