Allie Siarto & Co. Photography

My work has been described as “fresh, upbeat and beautiful.” I edit my work to look like film so your images won't look dated or trendy when you look back at them years later. With every session and wedding, I mix candid photographs with light direction and prompts (some lighthearted and some more sentimental) to make you feel comfortable and look natural. The whole team uses a mix of natural light and both on and off camera lighting to adapt to any lighting scenario.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

East Lansing, MI (616) 522-2515

Couldn't Be Happier!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Jessica T

My husband and I did extensive research on photographers in the Downstate Michigan area and after meeting with several different photographers, we ultimately chose Allie for several reasons. The first was, obviously, the quality of her photos-- she sent us albums for us to look... Read More through and we were thoroughly impressed. The second reason was her easygoing and cheerful personality-- it is obvious that she loves what she does and she made us feel very comfortable. Allie did our engagement photos last August and they turned out beautifully! I really appreciated that she took the time to look at my Pinterest "Engagement Photo" board and she saved some of my pins to her phone so she had a better idea of what poses we were hoping to capture. On our wedding day, Allie and her partner, Chris, were FANTASTIC! They made our friends and family feel completely at ease and they were so much fun! They were very accommodating and helped capture all of the special moments throughout the day. When our pictures came back, they truly took our breath away. The quality of Allie and Chris's work was beyond words and we would hire Allie again in a heartbeat. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer, but she is also friendly and professional.

2014-07-27T18:45:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for sharing this! Chris and I both had so much fun with you two and your friends and family. We feel so blessed to be able to work with such wonderful couples :)

Great!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Alexandra J

Allie was incredible! She was very accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. She did a wonderful job capturing our day, and was a joy from the moment we first contacted her.

Friendly, Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Kali F

Allie was so much fun to work with. She did a great job of getting a good mix of staged and candid photos and was never pushy about doing anything we didn't want to do. Her photos are absolutely beautiful and you can tell she genuinely enjoys being there. Allie followed the... Read More bridal party all day and it was almost like she was just another person in the bridal party - never at all uncomfortable. We also paid for her to bring a second photographer that day which I would recommend. While Allie was with us, he was elsewhere getting photos of family and friends that would otherwise be left out. I would recommend Allie to everyone in the area!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lauren M

Allie was so wonderful to work with! I put a lot of research into finding a photographer that captured a balance of candid and posed photos, and I found that in Allie. My first meeting with her, we walked through what my timeline would look like, and I thought it was a super... Read More organized approach. When it came to wedding day, she helped us stick to our timeline, and did a great job gathering our (fairly large) family for group photos. Nothing was awkward or forced - just fun! Thank you, Allie, for being such a lovely addition to my day.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katelyn H

I cannot express enough how happy we are with the wedding photos Heather took for our wedding. They are absolutely stunning! We had so much fun working with Allie and Heather and I would recommend Allie Siarto & Co. to anyone looking for a photographer in MI.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brynne M

Allie is awesome, my fiancé and I both felt awkward about getting engagement photos done but Allie made the entire experience fun. Looking forward to our wedding pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Lauren B

We met Allie through the knot.com I knew upon our initial meeting she was the perfect fit. She is really down to earth and calm but gets the job done. We loved the end result of our engagement and wedding photos. So much so, we’ve worked with Allie on every life event since! We... Read More highly recommend working with Allie, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Heather P

Allie was amazing to work with. She takes pride in her work. One word: quality! Not only does she take amazing photos (both engagement and wedding), her website is very user friendly. I was able to upload a photo of my walls, then calibrate the size and see our photos on our... Read More walls. I could also preview my wedding album and choose pictures. Exceptional work from an exceptional person!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Elise W

Allie was an angel sent from the wedding planning gods. I had originally had a photographer booked who was a friend of my bridesmaids. Luckily for us (even though I didn’t feel very lucky at the time) she ended up backing out on us. I searched online for days for another... Read More photographer and kept returning to Allie’s site full of stunning photos. From our very first conversation, Allie’s experience and professionalism was so apparent. She was so helpful in the planning process (which I was not expecting from any photographer btw!), from making sure she knew what moments I wanted captured to even helping me plan the timing of events for the big day. And on the day of, I felt so comfortable in front of her camera. She felt like a friend with a bright and cheery spirit. And one of my favorite memories of my day was a moment she suggested, to take a private moment just my groom and I to step back and just take it all in. I swear my big day was gone in the blink of an eye and I feel so fortunate to have allie’s artistic and absolutely stunning work to relive so many details and memories from my favorite day ever!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sheila M

Happy could not have been happier with my wedding photos! Ally was amazing. Patient, flexible and somehow always able to find the best candid shots. I've referred her to many friends and will continue to do so!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Philip T

Allie was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Our wedding photos were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Meaghan D

Allie and Liz were wonderful! It was such a blessing to have them as a part of our day. Before the wedding, Allie encouraged us to discuss what pictures we wanted so on the day, we didn't have to worry about anything. Pictures ran smoothly, and they even worked around the rain.... Read More We will treasure our photos forever! We have received so many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Chelsea S

Very talented and great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lexie D

We chose Allie after seeing some of her beautiful pictures on facebook- little did we know-not only does she take amazing pictures but she is also wonderful to work with. Allie helped me throughout my wedding planning process with timeline's, ideas etc. On the day of the wedding... Read More she made me feel so relaxed and took charge to get the pictures I wanted! It happened to be raining in the beginning of the day and Allie came up with a great place to take pictures (as all of the bridesmaids pictures were scheduled to be outside) without missing a beat. She is so kind and genuine and a great person to have around on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kevin B

Allie did my surprise engagement photo shoot and she was perfect for the job! She has also taken several professional, non-wedding related headshots for me and she is highly recommended by many of my colleagues. I could not recommend her more!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Elizabeth B

We worked with Allie and her associate Heather, and had a great experience with both us them. Allie skyped us almost immediately after reaching out to her, and created a draft day-of photography timeline in mere minutes during our first session. She was incredibly responsive in... Read More the months leading up to the wedding, even sending us a personalized notebook to use for wedding notes! Heather was our on-site photographer, and was exactly what we needed. Her easy-going personality and adventurous photography style had us trekking through prairie grass, stepping over fallen trees, and laughing through our entire photo session. She immediately put us at ease and truly set the tone for the entire day, and her photos are absolutely STUNNING. Both of these women are incredibly kind and professional individuals, and if you are looking for a wedding photographer these are the people to go with!

2017-09-26T08:28:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for this! I seriously can't get over how many gorgeous photos Heather took, and I'm so excited to share them with you and you friends and family!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Victoria D

We had a wonderful experience working with Allie! She is an all around superstar - she takes amazing photos, is very personable, and is extremely on top of details/responding to emails/etc. She offers a registry so friends and family can contribute toward prints, albums, or... Read More other products, which is a great idea. If having a second photographer is out of your budget, but you want to make sure all the moments are captured - don't be worried! Allie working alone got so many great shots of each special moment throughout our wedding day. She made some helpful suggestions to keep us on schedule, while still blending in seamlessly so our attention could be on each other and our guests. Our photos and products were ready very quickly, and she followed up to make sure we were happy with everything. A pleasure to work with from beginning to end!

2017-09-19T11:07:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for this - you two have been so incredibly sweet from the very beginning, and it was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Jillian M

Allie did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding day. She was so very sweet and personable. I knew after the first phone call with her that she was the photographer for us! Her turn around time was amazing and she made the entire experience so special for us and our... Read More friends/family. We were able to have a date night in, just the two of us, to view a slideshow of our photos. I felt as if it was our wedding day all over again (only way less chaotic!) I didn't even notice her at the ceremony and she took so many beautiful photos from all different angles. It was perfect! It is going to be really difficult deciding which photos to print as I am in LOVE with so many of them!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany L

I am so thankful I chose Allie as our photographer! Her work is amazing, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with both during our engagement session and on our wedding day. Allie was very sweet and friendly so we immediately felt comfortable around her, and she had some... Read More great games and little tricks up her sleeve that helped us to relax around each other in front of the camera. She even got quite a few laughs out of us! She also has a great eye for lighting and background scenery too, so our photos really turned out beautifully and look so natural. For our wedding, she worked out an itinerary with us in advance, arrived early, had great communication with us throughout the day, and overall was so professional and friendly. She was great at taking charge and organizing people for group photos and portraits as well. After the wedding, our photos arrived earlier than expected, and they were unbelievable! It was so impressive how Allie managed to perfectly capture so many special moments from our big day. I highly recommend Allie; she really is wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Chelsea C

I can't describe how grateful my husband and I are to have found Allie... She did both our engagement session and wedding day and our photos are INCREDIBLE! Not only is she a true artist but she also is so organized and makes what would be a complicated, chaotic day into a calm,... Read More wonderful experience so that you can truly enjoy the moment. I can't say enough great things about her and believe everyone in Michigan should collaborate with Allie!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Lauren K

When searching for wedding photographers, Allie Siarto & Co. was my first and only choice. Her work is stunning, to say the least. I chose a package where we had Allie and an associate photographer with us on the wedding day, capturing candids and posed shots along the way that... Read More still bring tears to my eyes when I look at them. The photos so perfectly encapsulate the emotions that everyone was feeling that day, and captured many precious memories and laughs that I'll cherish for years to come. Allie and her team were such a joy to work with and made myself and all of our friends and family feel so welcomed and comfortable. She was incredibly accommodating to any questions and comments I had while planning the day and during it, and some of my absolute favorite shots are ideas that she had. I could not be happier with how everything turned out, and will recommend Allie and her team to everyone I know. I look forward to the opportunity to continue to work with Allie for future photo sessions as life continues on.

2017-05-05T08:07:17 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh, you just made my day :) Thank you SO much for sharing these sweet words - Lauren and I loved being a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Chelsea S

One of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process was booking Allie as our photographer. Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully – but she is professional, incredibly kind, very organized, creative and a light-finding ninja. She loves her... Read More profession and it is obvious. Her knowledge of photography, her interactions with all of our family and friends, her enthusiasm, her training in the Beloved Technique, and her attention to detail, all coalesce for an incredible experience and final product. We loved her!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Casey S

Allie was the best investment we made for the day. She was so fun to work with and helped us to coordinate our plan for the day. Our pictures are beautiful and our parents are thrilled with what a great job she did. She is worth every penny.

2016-11-09T15:47:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for this - now I'm all blushy smiles :)

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Rebecca M

My husband and I first met Allie when looking for a photographer for our engagement pictures. About ten minutes into that session we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer as well. Allie went above and beyond our expectations, providing recommendations for a travel... Read More agent for the honeymoon, hair and makeup, and other vendors. We could not have been happier with the outcome. The photos were gorgeous. Allie was great to work with throughout the stress of planning a wedding (we credit this to her energetic, spirited personality!), and we will cherish the photos forever.

2016-08-17T08:39:05 Response from the vendor

You two are so sweet - thank you for taking the time to write this! And gosh - I still can't thank you enough for letting me come along to Traverse City. I had the best time up there with you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Pam V

We highly recommend Allie Siarto. We hired her as our wedding photographer and she did a great job documenting our event. In reviewing her portfolio, she by far had the best night time / reception photos, without any glare or flash captured in the frame. She did not disappoint... Read More at our event and captured some amazing dance photos. She was a pleasure to work with and clearly knows her craft well.

2016-06-20T07:37:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having us, Pam! I'm actually in a wedding myself this year at the Meijer Gardens - such a great place for a wedding :)

Allie Siarto

Hi there! I’m Allie. I'm a full time wedding and portrait photographer, and I lead a team of talented wedding photographers through my company, Allie & Co. Follow my adventures in business and life on Instagram (@alliesiarto).