Artistic Documentary Style Wedding Photography

I take a very personal approach to photographing your wedding. My photojournalistic style provides you with timeless images full of emotion, romance and intimacy. I unobtrusively create a beautiful documentation of the day as it naturally unfolds. I want you to look at your photographs 10, 20, 30 years from now and remember the day you married your soul mate like it was yesterday.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

34 Manitoba Trail, Shamong, NJ NJ & surrounding areas (609) 440-4148

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kristen B

Book Allison right now! She is the absolute best person to have with you on your wedding day. Allison photographed our wedding at Mallard Island Yacht Club in August. She is so sweet, she kept everyone on schedule and the pictures are amazing! She was so responsive to all of our... Read More questions, she helped us find a great videographer and she made the whole day so easy for me, my husband and everyone in the wedding. We met with a few photographers before Allison but no other photographer's work is as beautiful and natural as Allison's. I promise you will not find a better person to play such a huge role in your day, we love you Allison!

2017-10-05T08:03:52 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! Love you guys, too!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Taylor S

We could not have more wonderful things to say about Allison McCafferty Photography and it is our sincerest belief that her extraordinary talent cannot be matched. Allison was everything my husband and I were looking for in a wedding photographer. I first learned of Allison’s... Read More work when her stunning photos were featured by one of the venues we liked. From our first conversation with Allison, we knew she completely understood what we wanted and articulated our vision better than we ever could have. It was clear from that initial conversation that she was professional and a skilled photographer, but more than anything, she was so easy to talk to and when you are speaking with Allison it feels as if she is someone you have known forever. From engagement shoot to wedding day, Allison made us feel relaxed and comfortable all while capturing unique and beautiful shots. We know there are a lot of wedding photographers to choose from, but we truly believe Allison is the best and we could not imagine having anyone else there with us on our special day. As someone who is shy, I truly appreciated the level of comfort and ease Allison brought out us in and I cannot stress how important that was. We also loved her assistants, who like Allison, were invested in capturing those special moments in the most beautiful way. From our beautiful first look pictures, the fun family and bridal party photos, the stunning detail shots, and the amazing action pictures from the reception, we could not be happier. Looking at our photos, we continue to be in awe as you can feel the excitement of our wedding day in her photos. It is no wonder we continue to receive compliments on her, her team, and our stunning photos. We feel so grateful for having Allison as our photographer and for making our wedding day truly special.

2017-02-26T15:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I loved photographing your wedding. It was an amazing day! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sarah H

We just received a preview of our engagement photos, and we LOVE them!! Allison is so wonderful to work with, and her photos are simply amazing; classic, clean, and absolutely beautiful. We are so excited to work with her on our wedding day! Highly, highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Sam D

Allison and her assistant delivered spectacular results and were a pleasure to work with - organized, thorough, creative, professional, and fun. We stressed in advance that we didn't want to take up a lot of reception time with formal portraits. They listened and respected our... Read More wishes, efficiently snapping family photos that had a wonderfully relaxed, candid feel. Their shots were beautiful and had a spontaneous warmth that perfectly captured the energy of the day. Everyone we have shared the photos with has been impressed with the quality of the photos. We couldn't have done better!

2017-09-05T13:17:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really loved working with you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Rebekah K

My sister recommended Allison McCafferty to me. She said, "Just meet with her and look at her work. It speaks for itself." She was right! I can't thank Allison enough for the amazing job she did with our wedding from start to finish. It was at the beach during a Nor'easter and... Read More you would never be able to tell from the pictures! We were even able to get beach pictures! Allison was professional, artistic, calming, and incredibly easy to work with. From portraits to candids, she was relentless in her efforts to capture every moment. My bridesmaid's sister booked her for her wedding immediately after seeing my pictures and was just as happy as I am with the results. THANK YOU, ALLISON!

2017-09-05T13:17:48 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jenna S

If you are looking for an engagement or wedding photographer, I can't say enough good things about Allison! Allison is incredibly talented and so friendly and easy to work with. My fiancé and I had Allison take our engagement photos and as soon as we saw her beautiful product,... Read More we immediately asked her to take our wedding photos as well. Allison turns the photos around to you very fast, in fact we had 16 photos returned to us the day after our engagement session and all of the photos returned to us within a few days. Allison does not hesitate to offer her creative advice. Once I described the ideal location for my engagement photos, she immediately recommended a place that was perfect. Also, without asking, Allison sent us an idea for a guest book that we can use at our wedding which we loved so much and ordered right away. I could not ask for better photos or a better experience. We can't wait to have you at our wedding, Allison!

2017-09-05T13:20:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I can't wait for your big day! It's going to be amazing. :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kelsey J

Allison was absolutely amazing. Her work is truly outstanding. She was professional, detailed, personable, and extremely organized. We couldn't imagine our day with anyone but Allison capturing it. Between helping us throughout the planning process, creating a timeline and... Read More giving advice on just about anything and everything, she was so much more than a photographer. She was always willing to help and quickly answered any questions we had. We were originally unsure whether we wanted to do our first look photos at the beach. Allison and her assistant Kelly had stopped on their way to our wedding to check out how the beach was that day for us. She told us that it was a perfect day for beach photos. She even found a perfect spot for us. Thank god she did this, because those beach photos are my absolute favorite, they turned out amazing and better than I ever could have imagined. She made us feel so comfortable and all of the photos felt so natural. Our bridal party and family photos went so smooth thanks to Allison's organized way of doing things. During our reception, she even had a slideshow preview of our first look photos displayed on an iPad. It was unbelievable, we (and all of our guests) absolutely LOVED it. I would 100% recommend Allison McCafferty Photography and will definitely be using her in the future! She goes above and beyond and she far exceeded my expectations in every way! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Allison and Kelly!

2017-06-08T07:25:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! Working with you both was a dream - you are going to love your photos!! Its was an amazing day.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kerri L

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Allison is. From the very beginning of the planning process, Allison guided me every step of the way. Not only is she phenomenal at the work she does, Allison is super organized which helps everything go as smooth as possible. I have... Read More received multiple compliments on the "sneak peek" of my album, which was displayed very quickly! Allison Mccafferty and her team are amazing and I highly recommend her!

2017-06-08T07:25:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I loved working with you guys. Congratulations again! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jocelyn W

Allison and her assistant were a great addition to the wedding day. Not only are the pictures lovely but they really capture my husband's and my personality. She was very helpful and went the extra mile to help things run smoothly. Would definitely recommend her.

2017-06-08T07:31:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Roselle P

My partner and I chose Allison because she made us feel immediately comfortable. She met with us personally and had us fill out a planning sheet which helped not only organize our day to make it efficient, less stressful and get the pictures we absolutely wanted to have. She... Read More was very timely with getting our pictures back to us and be able to download and share our album with family and friends. Unfortunately it rained on our wedding day. When showing pictures to friends and family who did not attend they commented on how nice a day it was. ???? Great photography I guess. My recommendation in the event of foul weather....always have a back up plan and discuss with her what you will do so that no matter what you will love the end result.

2017-03-21T09:06:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved working with you through the planning process and your wedding was beautiful! Even though it was a bummer that it rained, I'm glad we were able to work around the poor weather and make some gorgeous images. Congratulations, again!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Kristen H

Allison was amazing. I knew from our initial meeting that I wanted her to work with us for our wedding at the Water Club in Atlantic City on 11/12/16. The package we chose included an engagement session and 10 hours of coverage on our wedding day with Allison and a second... Read More photographer. We had so much fun at our Engagment session in Philadelphia. We received so many compliments from family and friends on the photographs. On our wedding day, Allison and her second photographer Kelli were amazing throughout the whole day. We loved the pictures on the beach in Ocean City. Our package included an online gallery and printing rights. We were so excited to get a preview of some pictures while on our honeymoon. Our family and friends were impressed and absolutely loved the photos. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Allison in a heartbeat. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone who wants amazing wedding photos to keep for a lifetime.

2017-02-27T07:54:19 Response from the vendor

You know I loved your wedding! That beach session was AMAZING - love you guys!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 John F

Allison did a fantastic job for us from start to finish. Our engagement session was a great opportunity to get comfortable working together before our wedding day, and of course our pictures came out perfectly. Heading into the wedding, Allison was on top of all the details and... Read More made sure she was familiar with all the key players during the ceremony and reception so formal shots could move quickly and efficiently. Looking back on it all, it was great to know that Allison had everything under control so we could focus on our wedding and not worry. Allison delivered our full gallery on time and we're very happy with the results. She captured all the special moments (and some unexpected ones) and now we have a beautiful record of the whole day thanks to her professionalism and talent. We would definitely recommend Allison to any couple!

2017-02-26T15:01:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was beautiful day - loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Taron E

Allison was my photographer for my June 2015 wedding. From start to finish, she was professional. I would email her frequently prior to the wedding and she was always prompt in responding. Allison took the time to figure out exactly what we wanted and what pictures would be... Read More important to us. We feel as though she captured all of the magic that day. I love looking at our pictures. I couldn't have asked for more. Allison is a wonderful person and a great photographer. I highly recommend her!

2017-02-26T15:03:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was an honor being there to capture your wedding day. xoxo

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Melissa G

Allison was everything we could have imagined! I truly felt like she had everything under control being by my side on my wedding day. She brought her awesome team with her and they made both me and my groom feel at ease the whole time. She stayed patient when our crazy... Read More families were trying to take over our family portrait session and got any photo that we asked her for at the last minute. She was beyond a joy to have with us on our wedding day and our photographs turned out GORGEOUS!!! If she will have us, we would like to keep her our photographer FOR LIFE!!! :)

2017-02-13T07:46:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I would love to be your photographer for life! :)

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Kimberley W

From the moment My husband and I met Allison we both new that she was going to be the one to capture what came to be the most important day of our lives. Allison was very professional and payed attention to all the fine details of my photo requests. She knew right when to... Read More capture those special moments that you can never recapture again. From the bottom of my heart I can say that Allison is very down to earth and gives you the peace of mind that your day will be perfect. She lived up to what she said and we couldn't be happier to have chosen her. We will proudly recommend her to all our family and friends in any special occasion that comes up in the future.

2017-02-13T07:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Allison M

Allison was absolutely wonderful to work with. She captured every important detail of our wedding with such beauty and precision. She was quick to respond to any of our questions and made sure she knew exactly what shots we wanted on the big day. I would absolutely recommend... Read More using her for your wedding!

2017-02-13T07:46:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Krystle S

Allison was a great wedding photographer. She was very professional and easy going. We agreed on a timeline for the wedding and she was able to knock it out of the park, keeping everyone on time and in line. I would definitely use her again! Thank you for everything!

2017-02-13T07:46:46 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you guys! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer O

Allison was fantastic! I did a total of 3 shoots with her and she exceeded all of my expectations.

2016-11-09T12:33:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Emily M

Allison was a dream to work with. In the beginning of our wedding planning, I knew that photography was #1 on my list. It was so overwhelming looking at photographer after photographer, reading reviews, and looking at their work. I quickly narrowed it down and emailed Allison... Read More for more information. She was quick to respond, answered all of my questions (and questions I didn't even think to ask), plus she was affordable compared to other photographers. I immediately sent the information to my fiancé, now husband, and I booked her. Her package came with an engagement session, which we did last flaw. That was our first time meeting and she was such a doll! She was professional, down-to-earth, and very creative. She eased our nerves and the photos came out beautifully! Over the next course of the year, she kept me prepared for the wedding. She helped me in making a timeline and gave me a list of shots that would be taken. Fast forward to the wedding day, and she showed up on time and she got right to work. Her second shooter, Olga, was equally as amazing. Between both of their creative minds we took so many different shots. Allison was great at keeping us all on schedule, and made sure all of the shots were taken. The preview she sent us was BEAUTIFUL!! I can't stop looking at them. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures. I'm so happy we chose Allison and I plan on using her again in the future.

2016-11-09T12:34:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Morgan L

I am not sure where to begin with my love for Allison! When you are searching for a photographer to capture your wedding day it can be very overwhelming. I was in search for someone whose photography style was timeless and whose personality matched ours. Allison was the perfect... Read More fit for us! She is so down to earth and incredibly easy to talk to. My husband Joe and I felt comfortable with her from the start. Although we were nervous for our engagement shoot, she talked us through each step and put our nerves to rest. Come our wedding day, with the heat index it was over 100 degrees, Allison and her second shooter, Olga (who is equally as wonderful and meshed perfectly with our personalities) did not complain once! They were on time (beat me to the venue) and they went above and beyond to make sure Joe and I received the photos we wanted and used their creative eye to give us more than we expected. We received over 1,000 photos from our wedding day and could not be happier with how they came out! We are still in shock and are continually navigating the photos to find new discoveries. Throughout planning, Allison was always quick to respond to my emails (as early as 6:30 am!) and no question or concern was overlooked. She was very flexible the day of the wedding and dealt with my, "Oh, can you come get this picture?" over and over again. I highly recommend Allison McCafferty Photography and can't wait to work with Allison in the future!

2016-11-09T12:35:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Chelsea S

Allison was amazing! She was so considerate and kind throughout the whole process. We couldn't be happier about the quality of our pictures and we will absolutely use her again !

2016-11-09T12:35:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Xiomara B

Allison and Bonnie did an amazing job on our wedding. Everything was perfect they didn't miss one thing. Allison new exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. Thank you so much for sharing this special day with us.

2016-11-09T12:35:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Exceptional

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

We were planning a small, intimate beach wedding and had to be budget conscious. After extensive searching for all of our vendors and providers, we really appreciated the website and galleries for Allison McCafferty Photography. We scheduled an appointment and met with... Read More Allison. Her engaging personality, thoughtful ideas, perspective and professionalism made the decision very easy. We both knew she was 'the one' to entrust with photographing our wedding. She took great care in assisting on planning and scheduling. When the day arrived, she and her team were exactly what we had hoped for. Punctual and professional while making the entire experience comfortable and fun as well. We eagerly awaited the photos to be edited and presented and were just thrilled when we were able to view them. She did an amazing job of capturing what is the most special and memorable day of our lives. We can't thank Allison enough for the wonderful job she did. We plan on continuing to use her for our photographer needs and would recommend her to any and all that want quality photography services.

Wonderful Artist

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Brynn H

Booking anything for a wedding is intimidating-- your trusting your money and special day to a person you barely know. I shopped around for a while, but never found someone whose style and personality matched my own. When I met Allison, I knew she would do an excellent job.... Read More Elegant, classy, and attentive to every detail, I knew, even before I saw my pictures, that I was in good hands. On the day of the wedding, she never got in our way (As if she was a ghost!) and managed to cover all the important aspects of our wedding, right down to a shot of my ailing grandfather hugging my mom. My husband and I don't consider ourselves photogenic, but we agreed that we look like models through Allison's lens. Her eye is whimsical and pure--exactly what I dreamed of, only better! I would definitely book her again without pause!

Made me feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I hired Allison McCafferty to complete a boudoir photo session as a present for my husband. Let's just say standing in lingerie in front of a photographer and assistant, plus lights, etc. is not exactly a "natural" feeling for most of us. However, Allison immediately made me... Read More feel comfortable and at ease. She kept the session fun and playful, and I felt confident that she chose to pose me in the way that would make me look and feel my best. She listed to me before, during, and after, about what I wanted for the shoot and the general vibe I was going for, and the extent to which I wanted my photos edited. You can go as small as a photo disc, all the way up to beautiful coffee table books and prints. If you have ever contemplated doing a boudoir shot, I encourage you to just say yes. You will be so happy with your results!

2015-10-12T14:56:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You're a blast!

Allison McCafferty

I am Allison McCafferty, owner and primary photographer for Allison McCafferty Photography, LLC. I take the job of wedding photographer very seriously and want each and every couple I work with to walk away with a beautiful collection of wedding photos that bring them back to their wedding day each time they view them. I am a award winning photographer, have been a professional photographer for 8 years and concentrate greatly on providing my clients with a very personalized experience. I am with you every step of the way.