Artistic Documentary Style Wedding Photography

I take a very personal approach to photographing your wedding. My photojournalistic style provides you with timeless images full of emotion, romance and intimacy. I unobtrusively create a beautiful documentation of the day as it naturally unfolds. I want you to look at your photographs 10, 20, 30 years from now and remember the day you married your soul mate like it was yesterday.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

34 Manitoba Trail, Shamong, NJ NJ & surrounding areas (609) 440-4148

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kristen B

Book Allison right now! She is the absolute best person to have with you on your wedding day. Allison photographed our wedding at Mallard Island Yacht Club in August. She is so sweet, she kept everyone on schedule and the pictures are amazing! She was so responsive to all of our... Read More questions, she helped us find a great videographer and she made the whole day so easy for me, my husband and everyone in the wedding. We met with a few photographers before Allison but no other photographer's work is as beautiful and natural as Allison's. I promise you will not find a better person to play such a huge role in your day, we love you Allison!

2017-10-05T08:03:52 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! Love you guys, too!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Diane L

I couldn't be happier that I chose Allison to photograph our wedding! From the very beginning she was a pleasure to work with. Allison was recommended by my brother-in-law and I had seen her work, so I already had a good feeling about everything. After meeting with her, my... Read More husband and I felt a good connection and loved her photos and her style. Allison took our engagement photos at Grounds for Sculpture, where my husband and I got engaged and they were fantastic! Allison was fun and made us feel at ease with the camera and the pictures were beautiful! Prior to our wedding, Allison sent me a very thorough wedding day information sheet to fill out that covered absolutely every detail about our wedding and covered the timeline of the day. In addition, she made a spreadsheet with all the posed family and bridal party photos we wanted. Prior to the wedding she called me to go over everything and I felt very confident about how the day would go. Allison and her assistant Kelly did an awesome job staying on schedule the day of the wedding. They also did a great job capturing everything--they were on the dance floor and their energy level never seemed to fade! Allison sent me a sneak peak of about 25 photos less than a week after our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! I couldn't believe how Allison captured our emotions on that day. (which is exactly what I wanted!) I shared the pictures with family, friends, and co-workers and everyone couldn't believe how beautiful the pictures were. I cannot wait to see the rest! Allison, thanks for helping to make our special day so amazing and giving us wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

Allison was such a pleasure to work with! She was prompt, friendly, easy-going and extremely professional. She made my wedding day go seamlessly and was very on top of staying on schedule with pictures. The photos turned out beautiful and captured so many great moments! Would... Read More highly recommend her for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Alyssa J

Allison was such a pleasure to work with! My friend recommended Allison to me after her wedding and I could not be more happy with my decision for Allison to capture my special moments on my wedding day. She was professional from the start and very detailed. When I was... Read More searching for photographers, some would not meet in person, which I did not feel comfortable with. Allison on the other hand met with me in person and went over all the details in person with me. She also met with me 2 weeks before the wedding to make sure the timeline of the day was perfect. ON wedding day, Allison and her team were perfect. From shooting the tiny details, to our first look, and our ceremony, nothing was missed. Allison really put me at ease and helped calm me during the day with all the chaos surrounding me! PIctures were done quickly and that allowed us to enjoy every moment of our wedding. I was so surprised to wake up the day after my wedding to a sneak peek of about 40 photos from the wedding! It was so special for me to see all those moments captured on camera and to re live everything! I would recommend Allison to everyone and anyone! She is creative, detailed, organized, and really knows how to rally everyone on wedding day. Her work is beautiful and I hope to use her in the future for other special occasions!

2017-12-14T07:18:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!! I loved working with you guys. <3

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Pam H

When we met Allison, we knew right away we wanted her to photograph our wedding! Not only was her work amazing, but she was super nice and made us feel comfortable right away :) We're so happy that Allison was with us the whole day capturing every special moment! She already... Read More provided us a sneak peek 2 days after the wedding and the pictures are absolutely beautiful!! Thank you Allison!

2017-12-14T07:19:24 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was gorgeous!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope to see you guys again soon!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Alicia C

Allison and Olga are absolutely amazing and would do it all over again to have them capture it! They truly went above and beyond what was asked! I can thank them enough for everything they did to make our day the most memorable day of our lives!

2017-12-14T07:20:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Caitlin O

It was such a pleasure to work with Allison. She did our engagement photos (which came out beautifully) and then did our wedding a few weeks ago. We had a pretty large (215 guest) wedding. A second photographer went to my husband's house, and Allison came to mine. She is... Read More professional, always responds in a timely manner, is very organized, and she was on top of everything on my wedding day. She had a spreadsheet with a shot list and a schedule for the whole day. She didn’t miss anything. She is also very personable, thoughtful, and a pleasure to hang out with. I was completely comfortable knowing she was there to capture the event. The sneak-peak of photos that we saw so far are absolutely wonderful, and we cannot wait to see the full package. If ever I need more photos (kids, maybe even a boudoir..), I’m going to Allison. I would recommend her to anyone.

2017-12-14T07:20:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! And you TOTALLY have to come in for a boudoir shoot! :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sarah H

We just received a preview of our engagement photos, and we LOVE them!! Allison is so wonderful to work with, and her photos are simply amazing; classic, clean, and absolutely beautiful. We are so excited to work with her on our wedding day! Highly, highly recommend!!!!

2017-12-14T07:21:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! I can't wait to photograph your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Sam D

Allison and her assistant delivered spectacular results and were a pleasure to work with - organized, thorough, creative, professional, and fun. We stressed in advance that we didn't want to take up a lot of reception time with formal portraits. They listened and respected our... Read More wishes, efficiently snapping family photos that had a wonderfully relaxed, candid feel. Their shots were beautiful and had a spontaneous warmth that perfectly captured the energy of the day. Everyone we have shared the photos with has been impressed with the quality of the photos. We couldn't have done better!

2017-09-05T13:17:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really loved working with you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Rebekah K

My sister recommended Allison McCafferty to me. She said, "Just meet with her and look at her work. It speaks for itself." She was right! I can't thank Allison enough for the amazing job she did with our wedding from start to finish. It was at the beach during a Nor'easter and... Read More you would never be able to tell from the pictures! We were even able to get beach pictures! Allison was professional, artistic, calming, and incredibly easy to work with. From portraits to candids, she was relentless in her efforts to capture every moment. My bridesmaid's sister booked her for her wedding immediately after seeing my pictures and was just as happy as I am with the results. THANK YOU, ALLISON!

2017-09-05T13:17:48 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jenna S

If you are looking for an engagement or wedding photographer, I can't say enough good things about Allison! Allison is incredibly talented and so friendly and easy to work with. My fiancé and I had Allison take our engagement photos and as soon as we saw her beautiful product,... Read More we immediately asked her to take our wedding photos as well. Allison turns the photos around to you very fast, in fact we had 16 photos returned to us the day after our engagement session and all of the photos returned to us within a few days. Allison does not hesitate to offer her creative advice. Once I described the ideal location for my engagement photos, she immediately recommended a place that was perfect. Also, without asking, Allison sent us an idea for a guest book that we can use at our wedding which we loved so much and ordered right away. I could not ask for better photos or a better experience. We can't wait to have you at our wedding, Allison!

2017-09-05T13:20:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I can't wait for your big day! It's going to be amazing. :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kelsey J

Allison was absolutely amazing. Her work is truly outstanding. She was professional, detailed, personable, and extremely organized. We couldn't imagine our day with anyone but Allison capturing it. Between helping us throughout the planning process, creating a timeline and... Read More giving advice on just about anything and everything, she was so much more than a photographer. She was always willing to help and quickly answered any questions we had. We were originally unsure whether we wanted to do our first look photos at the beach. Allison and her assistant Kelly had stopped on their way to our wedding to check out how the beach was that day for us. She told us that it was a perfect day for beach photos. She even found a perfect spot for us. Thank god she did this, because those beach photos are my absolute favorite, they turned out amazing and better than I ever could have imagined. She made us feel so comfortable and all of the photos felt so natural. Our bridal party and family photos went so smooth thanks to Allison's organized way of doing things. During our reception, she even had a slideshow preview of our first look photos displayed on an iPad. It was unbelievable, we (and all of our guests) absolutely LOVED it. I would 100% recommend Allison McCafferty Photography and will definitely be using her in the future! She goes above and beyond and she far exceeded my expectations in every way! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Allison and Kelly!

2017-06-08T07:25:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! Working with you both was a dream - you are going to love your photos!! Its was an amazing day.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kerri L

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Allison is. From the very beginning of the planning process, Allison guided me every step of the way. Not only is she phenomenal at the work she does, Allison is super organized which helps everything go as smooth as possible. I have... Read More received multiple compliments on the "sneak peek" of my album, which was displayed very quickly! Allison Mccafferty and her team are amazing and I highly recommend her!

2017-06-08T07:25:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I loved working with you guys. Congratulations again! xoxo

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 J W

Allison and her assistant were a great addition to the wedding day. Not only are the pictures lovely but they really capture my husband's and my personality. She was very helpful and went the extra mile to help things run smoothly. Would definitely recommend her.

2017-06-08T07:31:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Roselle P

My partner and I chose Allison because she made us feel immediately comfortable. She met with us personally and had us fill out a planning sheet which helped not only organize our day to make it efficient, less stressful and get the pictures we absolutely wanted to have. She... Read More was very timely with getting our pictures back to us and be able to download and share our album with family and friends. Unfortunately it rained on our wedding day. When showing pictures to friends and family who did not attend they commented on how nice a day it was. ???? Great photography I guess. My recommendation in the event of foul weather....always have a back up plan and discuss with her what you will do so that no matter what you will love the end result.

2017-03-21T09:06:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved working with you through the planning process and your wedding was beautiful! Even though it was a bummer that it rained, I'm glad we were able to work around the poor weather and make some gorgeous images. Congratulations, again!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Kristen H

Allison was amazing. I knew from our initial meeting that I wanted her to work with us for our wedding at the Water Club in Atlantic City on 11/12/16. The package we chose included an engagement session and 10 hours of coverage on our wedding day with Allison and a second... Read More photographer. We had so much fun at our Engagment session in Philadelphia. We received so many compliments from family and friends on the photographs. On our wedding day, Allison and her second photographer Kelli were amazing throughout the whole day. We loved the pictures on the beach in Ocean City. Our package included an online gallery and printing rights. We were so excited to get a preview of some pictures while on our honeymoon. Our family and friends were impressed and absolutely loved the photos. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Allison in a heartbeat. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone who wants amazing wedding photos to keep for a lifetime.

2017-02-27T07:54:19 Response from the vendor

You know I loved your wedding! That beach session was AMAZING - love you guys!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 John F

Allison did a fantastic job for us from start to finish. Our engagement session was a great opportunity to get comfortable working together before our wedding day, and of course our pictures came out perfectly. Heading into the wedding, Allison was on top of all the details and... Read More made sure she was familiar with all the key players during the ceremony and reception so formal shots could move quickly and efficiently. Looking back on it all, it was great to know that Allison had everything under control so we could focus on our wedding and not worry. Allison delivered our full gallery on time and we're very happy with the results. She captured all the special moments (and some unexpected ones) and now we have a beautiful record of the whole day thanks to her professionalism and talent. We would definitely recommend Allison to any couple!

2017-02-26T15:01:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was beautiful day - loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Taylor S

We could not have more wonderful things to say about Allison McCafferty Photography and it is our sincerest belief that her extraordinary talent cannot be matched. Allison was everything my husband and I were looking for in a wedding photographer. I first learned of Allison’s... Read More work when her stunning photos were featured by one of the venues we liked. From our first conversation with Allison, we knew she completely understood what we wanted and articulated our vision better than we ever could have. It was clear from that initial conversation that she was professional and a skilled photographer, but more than anything, she was so easy to talk to and when you are speaking with Allison it feels as if she is someone you have known forever. From engagement shoot to wedding day, Allison made us feel relaxed and comfortable all while capturing unique and beautiful shots. We know there are a lot of wedding photographers to choose from, but we truly believe Allison is the best and we could not imagine having anyone else there with us on our special day. As someone who is shy, I truly appreciated the level of comfort and ease Allison brought out us in and I cannot stress how important that was. We also loved her assistants, who like Allison, were invested in capturing those special moments in the most beautiful way. From our beautiful first look pictures, the fun family and bridal party photos, the stunning detail shots, and the amazing action pictures from the reception, we could not be happier. Looking at our photos, we continue to be in awe as you can feel the excitement of our wedding day in her photos. It is no wonder we continue to receive compliments on her, her team, and our stunning photos. We feel so grateful for having Allison as our photographer and for making our wedding day truly special.

2017-02-26T15:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I loved photographing your wedding. It was an amazing day! xoxo

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Taron E

Allison was my photographer for my June 2015 wedding. From start to finish, she was professional. I would email her frequently prior to the wedding and she was always prompt in responding. Allison took the time to figure out exactly what we wanted and what pictures would be... Read More important to us. We feel as though she captured all of the magic that day. I love looking at our pictures. I couldn't have asked for more. Allison is a wonderful person and a great photographer. I highly recommend her!

2017-02-26T15:03:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was an honor being there to capture your wedding day. xoxo

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Melissa G

Allison was everything we could have imagined! I truly felt like she had everything under control being by my side on my wedding day. She brought her awesome team with her and they made both me and my groom feel at ease the whole time. She stayed patient when our crazy... Read More families were trying to take over our family portrait session and got any photo that we asked her for at the last minute. She was beyond a joy to have with us on our wedding day and our photographs turned out GORGEOUS!!! If she will have us, we would like to keep her our photographer FOR LIFE!!! :)

2017-02-13T07:46:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I would love to be your photographer for life! :)

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Kimberley W

From the moment My husband and I met Allison we both new that she was going to be the one to capture what came to be the most important day of our lives. Allison was very professional and payed attention to all the fine details of my photo requests. She knew right when to... Read More capture those special moments that you can never recapture again. From the bottom of my heart I can say that Allison is very down to earth and gives you the peace of mind that your day will be perfect. She lived up to what she said and we couldn't be happier to have chosen her. We will proudly recommend her to all our family and friends in any special occasion that comes up in the future.

2017-02-13T07:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Allison M

Allison was absolutely wonderful to work with. She captured every important detail of our wedding with such beauty and precision. She was quick to respond to any of our questions and made sure she knew exactly what shots we wanted on the big day. I would absolutely recommend... Read More using her for your wedding!

2017-02-13T07:46:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Krystle S

Allison was a great wedding photographer. She was very professional and easy going. We agreed on a timeline for the wedding and she was able to knock it out of the park, keeping everyone on time and in line. I would definitely use her again! Thank you for everything!

2017-02-13T07:46:46 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you guys! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer O

Allison was fantastic! I did a total of 3 shoots with her and she exceeded all of my expectations.

2016-11-09T12:33:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Allison McCafferty

I am Allison McCafferty, owner and primary photographer for Allison McCafferty Photography, LLC. I take the job of wedding photographer very seriously and want each and every couple I work with to walk away with a beautiful collection of wedding photos that bring them back to their wedding day each time they view them. I am a award winning photographer, have been a professional photographer for 8 years and concentrate greatly on providing my clients with a very personalized experience. I am with you every step of the way.