Where Unique Style and Service Create Perfection..

Allure Floral Design specializes in creating unique and memorable weddings for the discerning bride and groom. Known for exquisite attention to detail and flawless event execution, we have been recognized for exceptional service, chic style and innovative design! By Appointment Only!

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1 3rd street, East Brunswick, NJ Serving NJ, NY, PA area (917) 603-8973

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Arena P

Allure Floral design did and absolutely amazing job. Irena is very talented and creative. She was very attentive to all our ideas and then took them to the next level by tweaking flowers and design. My husband and I were stunned by the beauty of my bouquet and the beautiful... Read More designs at the venue. We really cannot say enough good things about Allure Floral Design. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Kari J

I just got married in June of this year and when I was researching florists I stumbled across Allure Floral Design because the pictures looked good and prices were EXTREMLY reasonable and she was not too far from my venue. I was a little skeptical because I didn't know anything... Read More about this florist which typically I go by word of mouth. Well, I was pleasantly surprised! Irena came to my wedding site on time and set everything up perfectly and was there at the end to pick up the rented vases, etc. Let me tell you, the centerpieces were to die for! I had the tall floral centerpieces on some tables and a trio if floating flowers with candles as my alternating centerpiece along with the bouquets. Everything was really fresh and full and was worth every single penny. She runs more of a wholesale which is why her prices are more reasonable but do not let that discourage you! I would use her again any day for a different event and highly recommend!!!

2016-08-24T20:41:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kari & Joe! It was pleasure to work with you! We wish you flowerfull marriage life!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Amy G

Top Notch service provided by Allure Floral Design! BEST FLORIST EVER!!! I contacted Allure Floral when my contract fell through with my original florist. My wedding was only 3 weeks away!! And I live in Virginia and was driving up to NJ for this most special day!!! Also having... Read More to deal with all my family flying in from overseas, and trying to coordinate all of these moving parts; needless to say I WAS STRESSED OUT! But when I reached out to Allure Floral and first dealt with Irena, her friendly demeanor & professionalism immediately put me at ease as she was able to calmly walk me through all the steps. We designed my entire wedding theme between text messages & emails; as I was in Virginia until 5 days prior to my wedding day. The designer was able to grasp immediately what I was trying to attain!! I couldn’t believe how easy the process was of just sharing my ideas and then Allure Floral put their beautiful touch, and what I received was ABOVE & BEYOND all of my dreams!! All my personal flowers were GORGEOUS!! And get this, in all of this, I forgot to tell Irena that I had an additional table to decorate at the reception. I can ASSURE you that Allure Floral didn’t leave ONE table without the most beautiful center pieces. Allure Floral went above & beyond for my wedding day!! Definitely they deserve 5+ stars for their service & commitment to delivering perfection!! Thank YOU so very much Allure Floral Design & I will recommend you to all my friends & family!!!

2016-08-19T21:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy! It was pleasure to meet and work with you :-)

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Christina A

Irena provided the floral arrangements for my bridal shower and for my wedding. She was so helpful, affordable & professional!! Her quality of work was so impressive! From my sweetheart table to our 4 different centerpieces she made everything look amazing!! I would highly... Read More recommend Allure Floral Design's for any event!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Milania B

We cannot thank Allure Floral Design enough for the spectacular, absolutely amazing job they did at my sister’s wedding! Irena is very talented and creative, very honest, she was very attentive to all our ideas and then took them to the next level by tweaking flowers and design.... Read More My family and I were stunned by the beauty of bridal bouquet and the beautiful designs at the venue. I produce international destination events all over the world and this experience was above and beyond our expectations! Irena is fun, so easy to work with, very very accommodating (we had to add two tables one week out from the wedding and this posed no problem at all) and she got every detail right. Irena and her team took our vision and explicitly translated our wishes into the most incredibly stunning floral displays that would rival any top global designer. Do NOT tell Irena what to do, she already has it done. Last minute direction change, not even a drop of sweat. In fact, Irena originally suggested that "Last minute direction change" from the beginning. So, listen to Irena :-) From the very beginning of our wedding planning, AFD were always there to assist and answered all of our questions, whether it was a phone call or email. When you select Allure Floral Design as your florist, you get experience, passion, and honesty! Highly, highly recommend! Breathtaking job! Bravo!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jessica P

Irene was amazing, had to go to her last minute after a venue change and she was a dream to work with, very helpful, super responsive and was able to provide exactly what I needed at a fraction of the cost of other vendors I contacted. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Ashley M

I am giving Irena three stars because of how she handled the drop off time for my wedding. I was doing my first look at 2pm and asked that my flowers be dropped off at 1pm. She argued back and forth with me through email about flowers being perishable and that they would not... Read More live until my ceremony at 6pm. Understandable. However when the flowers were dropped off at 1pm my white roses were already turning brown. That was really disappointing for me as they held up actually until the end of the night, I just do not understand why my white roses were already turning brown on the ends from the moment I saw them.

2017-10-02T06:28:26 Response from the vendor

Dear Ashley, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We never 'argue' ... As your wedding florist, it's my job to recommend and suggest... Bridal party flowers usually delivered 2 maximum 3 hours before ceremony starts. Yes, flowers are perishable! We do not deliver bridal party... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Madeleine C

Irena's quality of customer service blew me away. She was very responsive with any questions I had regarding flowers, pricing, seasonality, etc. I have no experience in the floral industry so I wanted to make sure I found someone who provided a lot of value, but wouldn't cost me... Read More an arm and a leg. Compared to other florists in the central NJ area (and I contacted quite a few), Allure Floral Design's value and service impressed me the most! When our flowers were delivered the day of, I was so happy to see my vision come to life. There were no surprises along the way, and all turned out according to how I expected it based on all of our conversations. Allure's floral design cannot be beat, if you are looking for a florist book them today!! You will not be disappointed, and your floral planning process will be stress free! Not to mention your bridal bouquet and all other flowers will be STUNNING in all of your photos!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ann L

Irena is amazing!! From the first email we had I knew that she was creative, talented and had amazing vision. She helped me to create the wedding of my dreams. The centerpieces were so unbelievably beautiful and my sweetheart table looked amazing. It was honestly so much more... Read More gorgeous than I even thought it would be. She also is very prompt with communication. We did have a discussion about the personal flowers (if you don't have a first look she likes to deliver them straight to the church) but it was easily sorted out. Everything was done on time at the church and venue without any issues and turned out absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy I decided on her to be my florist!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Emily B

I can't say enough good things about Irena and the work she did for our wedding! Once she brought the flowers and started setting up, it seriously brought my vision to life. I kept saying that it completely transformed the venue. It was so detailed and I was not expecting the... Read More arrangements to be that beautiful. All I did was send her pictures of what I wanted and that's what she gave me. Once I saw my bouquet I almost cried. It was everything I have ever wanted in flowers for our wedding. Not only was it incredibly beautiful, but Irena was extremely easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted without ever seeing the venue! She even travelled all the way to the Hudson Valley in New York and I'm so grateful that she did. Truly amazing. Hire her now!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jennifer F

Omg!!!! Irena was an absolute dream for us. She totally exceeded our expectations and was so creative with everything from our center pieces to our personal flowers. She is so amazing on the day of I panicked when I realized I don't don't order flowers for my dad and my father... Read More in law and she said don't you dare stress about this I will fix this and she did right there she was so swwwt and kind I gave her a picture of a bouquet that I loved and she made it for me even more beautiful the. The picture that when she delivered them I actually cried..... thank you for making our day so beautiful and thank you for just being the great creative person you are. Any occasions in the future I will always come to you :-) xoxo Jen n Carl

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Bianca R

I had Pinterest dreams, a budget, and 7 florists later I stumbled upon Irena at Allure. There was no need to look any further. She is a realist, whose passion for flowers can be seen from the moment you meet her. She will sit with you multiple times for however long to ensure... Read More your vision is created. She is kind, humble, and a serious flower goddess. We also loved that Irena was super quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She was nothing less than a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding when I walked into the ballroom, my eyes filled with tears as she was able to make our dreams come true.. thank you Irena my family has finally found local florist we plan to use in the future. You are amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rebecca F

Irena was so great to work with! When I first met with her, I immediately felt so comfortable with her. She worked with me perfectly, and gave me great ideas. Everyone raved about my flowers, saying how beautiful and unique they were. We went with a more greenery look for my... Read More flowers, and they looked so romantic and beautiful. I also had last minute changes, like adding in a piece of lace from a Bible I was given as a child, and Irena fit in perfectly. I would highly suggest using Allure Floral Design!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 David K

We were extremely happy with the beautiful arrangements centerpieces, bouquets, just everything that we were promised was perfect and exactly as we pictured. Things definitely weren't exactly as we expected that day, but our florist delivered and we couldn't be happier with our... Read More decision to go with allure! The pricing was very competitive and the quality and service is excellent! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing all of the flowers were. Irena blew my expectations out the door and just did an incredible job. What we discussed and the pictures we sent back and forth during the planning just did not do her work on the big day any justice. I... Read More couldn't have been happier! She truly made my vision come to life. The quality and hard work for the price just can't be beat.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Marina T

Irena and her team did an AMAZING job! From day one she saw my vision and created exactly what I was looking for. The bouquets were gorgeous, the ceremony space was so elegant & Guests were commenting on the gorgeous centerpieces all night! My aunt who is a florist in another... Read More state said how amazing the flowers looked. We were one centerpiece short because I forgot to let them know I added a table, but with no issue Irena ran back to the office to make another one before guests entered the reception! I am so very greatful & HIGHLY recommend them

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christa L

I had met with 4-5 other vendors, before deciding that Irena was the perfect match for our wedding. The pricing was phenomenal, and Irena was always direct and quick with responding to design questions. With so many decisions to handle, I liked that Irena was straight with her... Read More responses. Prior to the wedding, she was willing to work with me to make sure that all of the design ideas fit within my budget and provided me with updated contracts each time we made changes. On the day of, my flowers arrived just in time for our photographer, and our ceremony and reception space were set up well before we needed it. All of our personal flowers on the day of were flawless! I absolutely loved my bouquet and think she got every color request, just right. Our reception decorations were incredible, and our guests kept commenting on how beautiful all of the arrangements looked. Our cake arrangement was absolutely gorgeous! It was a last-minute addition to our contract, and I am so glad that Irena was able to capture it just as I had requested. Thank you, Irena!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Michael B

We were married in Manhattan in October and Allure was a fantastic choice for our flower vendor. Irena was easy to work with and was able to get my bride's idea down perfectly, so the room looked beautiful. We couldn't have asked for more and feel very confident recommending... Read More Irena. Well worth the drive to her studio for an NYC wedding! A+. Thanks Irena!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren M

Irena helped make everything i envisioned come to life. My wedding bouquets was absolutely stunning and i could not imagine it looking any better. All the floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful i was so so happy with everything. She is very affordable too. She definitely... Read More made everything look gorgeous while staying on budget. I do however wish there may have been more roses in the floral arrangement, but you get what you pay for so I was not upset about that at all. Irena was easy to communicate with and always willing to update the contract. I would use her again i was happy with the end result, it was all beautiful!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Elizabeth T

I'm very sorry to say I DO NOT recommend Allure Floral Design. Irena seemed nice and her communication was pretty good (we communicated via email mostly). We met and I showed her some pictures of what I had in mind. She made some suggestions and I figured she was the... Read More professional so I went along with them. Everything went well until the day of the wedding, Irena, the owner, was late getting the flowers to the venue but the real problem was the flowers themselves. We ordered white roses for all the bouquets, the roses all had brown edges on the petals and were not fresh looking at all. We addressed this with Irena and she insisted that this is "natural" and the roses "grow this way". I've never seen white roses growing with brown petals, have you?? No, these flowers were not fresh and were beginning to die. Irena pulled off the browning petals and the roses looked more presentable, but why on earth would we have had to point this out to her?? I had asked that all of the boutineirs be wrapped in twine, they arrived totally bare and Irena told me it "wasn't in the contract" I told her it was in the picture I showed her when we discussed the flowers the first time. Luckily, I had brought twine in my emergency kit and Irena wrapped them right there at the venue. ALSO, our wedding venue did not allow any of our vendors into the reception space until 4pm. Irena decided she could not wait and left the flower set-up to the venue staff. Of course, they did not know my instructions for the flowers so OF COURSE the flowers were not set up correctly. IT WAS NOT THE VENUE'S JOB TO SET UP THE FLOWERS, that's what I paid Irena for! We even paid $80 for a layer of baby's breath beneath the bottom layer of our cake. What we got was a few strands strewn underneath our cake stand. So we paid $80 for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! My mother spoke to Irena and she refused to refund any of our money and refused to take any responsibility for any of this. STAY AWAY, pay a little more for better flowers and service, I wish we had!!

2016-10-21T09:25:08 Response from the vendor

Dear Elizabeth, I'm sorry about your unfortunate experience with Allure Floral Design. As contract stated, flowers supposed to be delivered by 2PM, we were there 2PM sharp! Your first look started at 3PM. Then you saying your venue not allow any vendors till 4PM So,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie G

Our flowers worked out well! The pricing wasn’t bad and Irena worked to get the price down for me by making suggestions. She was easy to work with and made sure that everything turned out classy. She even did the mini succulent favors that I was envisioning for us. Our... Read More flowers were pretty low key, but I wasn’t going for anything over the top. Everything looked and turned out beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Tania P

Irena is so talented and such a pleasure to work with! I live in CA and my wedding was in NJ. We planned all my flowers via email. She is very detailed orientated and very easy to work with. After a few pictures of inspiration she knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers... Read More were so beautiful. Irena totally exceeded my expectations.

2016-09-20T10:34:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you love! It was pleasure to work with you and Tom! We wish you flowerful marriage life!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Brittney G

I was happy with the prices and quality of the flowers on my wedding day. The representative who came to set up everything was very sweet and helpful. I sent Irena a picture of the centerpieces I wanted, and she completely nailed it. i was unable to meet with irena in person... Read More because i live out of state, but we were able to communicate through email and she did a great job turning my vision into reality. the bouquets also turned out wonderfully. I highly recommend allure floral design!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Ashley F

Irena was nothing short of AMAZING! From the very beginning she was prompt, creative and just generally friendly and a great person to work with! She was awesome about offering suggestions to me and made sure to stay WITHIN my budget! She even went above and beyond to not only... Read More cater to my needs but to my PHOTOGRAPHERS needs as well when trying to get the perfect shot! My flowers came out beautiful and I'm so glad I went with Allure! No regrets here! You will be glad you booked with Irena - I promise!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Laura C

Irena is an absolute sweetheart. I worked with her for almost a year planning my centerpieces, chuppah, bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, sweetheart table, and ceremony decor. She was able to create my exact vision with a budget I could work with. The flowers were absolutely... Read More breathtaking and everything came out perfectly. Even when I changed my mind a million times, she always worked with me and had excellent suggestions. Thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful!

2016-07-31T20:18:29 Response from the vendor

It was such pleasure to work with you :-) I wish you flowerful marriage life :-)

Irena Piven

Irena Piven, owner of Allure Floral Design, is a premiere professional florist, wedding stylist, and designer - artist. With over 15 years US experience I will make certain your event flows seamlessly from your initial client consultation to your big day!