Where Unique Style and Service Create Perfection..

Allure Floral Design specializes in creating unique and memorable weddings for the discerning bride and groom. Known for exquisite attention to detail and flawless event execution, we have been recognized for exceptional service, chic style and innovative design! By Appointment Only!

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

1 3rd street, East Brunswick, NJ Serving NJ, NY, PA area (917) 603-8973

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Arena P

Irena was an absolute gem to work with and went above and beyond to help create the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! She's also so reasonably priced. I was pretty specific about what I wanted and thought we wouldn't be able to get there considering our budget, but... Read More Irena made it work and everything (the ceremony arch decor, all dinner table arrangements, and little touches throughout the venue) looked insane - she nailed it right on the head, and the flowers added to the romantic and whimsical look we were trying to create. On top of all of that, she was incredibly thoughtful and you can tell she really cares about creating something you will love! Everything was on time and super fresh! Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Irena for making my wedding flower dreams a reality :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Kari J

I just got married in June of this year and when I was researching florists I stumbled across Allure Floral Design because the pictures looked good and prices were EXTREMLY reasonable and she was not too far from my venue. I was a little skeptical because I didn't know anything... Read More about this florist which typically I go by word of mouth. Well, I was pleasantly surprised! Irena came to my wedding site on time and set everything up perfectly and was there at the end to pick up the rented vases, etc. Let me tell you, the centerpieces were to die for! I had the tall floral centerpieces on some tables and a trio if floating flowers with candles as my alternating centerpiece along with the bouquets. Everything was really fresh and full and was worth every single penny. She runs more of a wholesale which is why her prices are more reasonable but do not let that discourage you! I would use her again any day for a different event and highly recommend!!!

2016-08-24T20:41:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kari & Joe! It was pleasure to work with you! We wish you flowerfull marriage life!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Amy G

Top Notch service provided by Allure Floral Design! BEST FLORIST EVER!!! I contacted Allure Floral when my contract fell through with my original florist. My wedding was only 3 weeks away!! And I live in Virginia and was driving up to NJ for this most special day!!! Also having... Read More to deal with all my family flying in from overseas, and trying to coordinate all of these moving parts; needless to say I WAS STRESSED OUT! But when I reached out to Allure Floral and first dealt with Irena, her friendly demeanor & professionalism immediately put me at ease as she was able to calmly walk me through all the steps. We designed my entire wedding theme between text messages & emails; as I was in Virginia until 5 days prior to my wedding day. The designer was able to grasp immediately what I was trying to attain!! I couldn’t believe how easy the process was of just sharing my ideas and then Allure Floral put their beautiful touch, and what I received was ABOVE & BEYOND all of my dreams!! All my personal flowers were GORGEOUS!! And get this, in all of this, I forgot to tell Irena that I had an additional table to decorate at the reception. I can ASSURE you that Allure Floral didn’t leave ONE table without the most beautiful center pieces. Allure Floral went above & beyond for my wedding day!! Definitely they deserve 5+ stars for their service & commitment to delivering perfection!! Thank YOU so very much Allure Floral Design & I will recommend you to all my friends & family!!!

2016-08-19T21:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy! It was pleasure to meet and work with you :-)

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jennifer F

Omg!!!! Irena was an absolute dream for us. She totally exceeded our expectations and was so creative with everything from our center pieces to our personal flowers. She is so amazing on the day of I panicked when I realized I don't don't order flowers for my dad and my father... Read More in law and she said don't you dare stress about this I will fix this and she did right there she was so swwwt and kind I gave her a picture of a bouquet that I loved and she made it for me even more beautiful the. The picture that when she delivered them I actually cried..... thank you for making our day so beautiful and thank you for just being the great creative person you are. Any occasions in the future I will always come to you :-) xoxo Jen n Carl

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Bianca R

I had Pinterest dreams, a budget, and 7 florists later I stumbled upon Irena at Allure. There was no need to look any further. She is a realist, whose passion for flowers can be seen from the moment you meet her. She will sit with you multiple times for however long to ensure... Read More your vision is created. She is kind, humble, and a serious flower goddess. We also loved that Irena was super quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She was nothing less than a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding when I walked into the ballroom, my eyes filled with tears as she was able to make our dreams come true.. thank you Irena my family has finally found local florist we plan to use in the future. You are amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rebecca F

Irena was so great to work with! When I first met with her, I immediately felt so comfortable with her. She worked with me perfectly, and gave me great ideas. Everyone raved about my flowers, saying how beautiful and unique they were. We went with a more greenery look for my... Read More flowers, and they looked so romantic and beautiful. I also had last minute changes, like adding in a piece of lace from a Bible I was given as a child, and Irena fit in perfectly. I would highly suggest using Allure Floral Design!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 David K

We were extremely happy with the beautiful arrangements centerpieces, bouquets, just everything that we were promised was perfect and exactly as we pictured. Things definitely weren't exactly as we expected that day, but our florist delivered and we couldn't be happier with our... Read More decision to go with allure! The pricing was very competitive and the quality and service is excellent! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing all of the flowers were. Irena blew my expectations out the door and just did an incredible job. What we discussed and the pictures we sent back and forth during the planning just did not do her work on the big day any justice. I... Read More couldn't have been happier! She truly made my vision come to life. The quality and hard work for the price just can't be beat.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Marina T

Irena and her team did an AMAZING job! From day one she saw my vision and created exactly what I was looking for. The bouquets were gorgeous, the ceremony space was so elegant & Guests were commenting on the gorgeous centerpieces all night! My aunt who is a florist in another... Read More state said how amazing the flowers looked. We were one centerpiece short because I forgot to let them know I added a table, but with no issue Irena ran back to the office to make another one before guests entered the reception! I am so very greatful & HIGHLY recommend them

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christa L

I had met with 4-5 other vendors, before deciding that Irena was the perfect match for our wedding. The pricing was phenomenal, and Irena was always direct and quick with responding to design questions. With so many decisions to handle, I liked that Irena was straight with her... Read More responses. Prior to the wedding, she was willing to work with me to make sure that all of the design ideas fit within my budget and provided me with updated contracts each time we made changes. On the day of, my flowers arrived just in time for our photographer, and our ceremony and reception space were set up well before we needed it. All of our personal flowers on the day of were flawless! I absolutely loved my bouquet and think she got every color request, just right. Our reception decorations were incredible, and our guests kept commenting on how beautiful all of the arrangements looked. Our cake arrangement was absolutely gorgeous! It was a last-minute addition to our contract, and I am so glad that Irena was able to capture it just as I had requested. Thank you, Irena!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Michael B

We were married in Manhattan in October and Allure was a fantastic choice for our flower vendor. Irena was easy to work with and was able to get my bride's idea down perfectly, so the room looked beautiful. We couldn't have asked for more and feel very confident recommending... Read More Irena. Well worth the drive to her studio for an NYC wedding! A+. Thanks Irena!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren M

Irena helped make everything i envisioned come to life. My wedding bouquets was absolutely stunning and i could not imagine it looking any better. All the floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful i was so so happy with everything. She is very affordable too. She definitely... Read More made everything look gorgeous while staying on budget. I do however wish there may have been more roses in the floral arrangement, but you get what you pay for so I was not upset about that at all. Irena was easy to communicate with and always willing to update the contract. I would use her again i was happy with the end result, it was all beautiful!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Elizabeth T

I'm very sorry to say I DO NOT recommend Allure Floral Design. Irena seemed nice and her communication was pretty good (we communicated via email mostly). We met and I showed her some pictures of what I had in mind. She made some suggestions and I figured she was the... Read More professional so I went along with them. Everything went well until the day of the wedding, Irena, the owner, was late getting the flowers to the venue but the real problem was the flowers themselves. We ordered white roses for all the bouquets, the roses all had brown edges on the petals and were not fresh looking at all. We addressed this with Irena and she insisted that this is "natural" and the roses "grow this way". I've never seen white roses growing with brown petals, have you?? No, these flowers were not fresh and were beginning to die. Irena pulled off the browning petals and the roses looked more presentable, but why on earth would we have had to point this out to her?? I had asked that all of the boutineirs be wrapped in twine, they arrived totally bare and Irena told me it "wasn't in the contract" I told her it was in the picture I showed her when we discussed the flowers the first time. Luckily, I had brought twine in my emergency kit and Irena wrapped them right there at the venue. ALSO, our wedding venue did not allow any of our vendors into the reception space until 4pm. Irena decided she could not wait and left the flower set-up to the venue staff. Of course, they did not know my instructions for the flowers so OF COURSE the flowers were not set up correctly. IT WAS NOT THE VENUE'S JOB TO SET UP THE FLOWERS, that's what I paid Irena for! We even paid $80 for a layer of baby's breath beneath the bottom layer of our cake. What we got was a few strands strewn underneath our cake stand. So we paid $80 for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! My mother spoke to Irena and she refused to refund any of our money and refused to take any responsibility for any of this. STAY AWAY, pay a little more for better flowers and service, I wish we had!!

2016-10-21T09:25:08 Response from the vendor

Dear Elizabeth, I'm sorry about your unfortunate experience with Allure Floral Design. As contract stated, flowers supposed to be delivered by 2PM, we were there 2PM sharp! Your first look started at 3PM. Then you saying your venue not allow any vendors till 4PM So,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie G

Our flowers worked out well! The pricing wasn’t bad and Irena worked to get the price down for me by making suggestions. She was easy to work with and made sure that everything turned out classy. She even did the mini succulent favors that I was envisioning for us. Our... Read More flowers were pretty low key, but I wasn’t going for anything over the top. Everything looked and turned out beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Tania P

Irena is so talented and such a pleasure to work with! I live in CA and my wedding was in NJ. We planned all my flowers via email. She is very detailed orientated and very easy to work with. After a few pictures of inspiration she knew exactly what I wanted. The flowers... Read More were so beautiful. Irena totally exceeded my expectations.

2016-09-20T10:34:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you love! It was pleasure to work with you and Tom! We wish you flowerful marriage life!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Brittney G

I was happy with the prices and quality of the flowers on my wedding day. The representative who came to set up everything was very sweet and helpful. I sent Irena a picture of the centerpieces I wanted, and she completely nailed it. i was unable to meet with irena in person... Read More because i live out of state, but we were able to communicate through email and she did a great job turning my vision into reality. the bouquets also turned out wonderfully. I highly recommend allure floral design!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Ashley F

Irena was nothing short of AMAZING! From the very beginning she was prompt, creative and just generally friendly and a great person to work with! She was awesome about offering suggestions to me and made sure to stay WITHIN my budget! She even went above and beyond to not only... Read More cater to my needs but to my PHOTOGRAPHERS needs as well when trying to get the perfect shot! My flowers came out beautiful and I'm so glad I went with Allure! No regrets here! You will be glad you booked with Irena - I promise!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Laura C

Irena is an absolute sweetheart. I worked with her for almost a year planning my centerpieces, chuppah, bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, sweetheart table, and ceremony decor. She was able to create my exact vision with a budget I could work with. The flowers were absolutely... Read More breathtaking and everything came out perfectly. Even when I changed my mind a million times, she always worked with me and had excellent suggestions. Thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful!

2016-07-31T20:18:29 Response from the vendor

It was such pleasure to work with you :-) I wish you flowerful marriage life :-)

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Irena was great to work with. She worked with our décor as well as our flowers. It was great to find a fabulous florist who can also decorate. She is very talented and can go in different décor directions. I would highly recommend her and as with all important events there... Read More should be pictures of what you are getting. She delivered as promised.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

It took just one meeting with Irena and she captured our ideas! It was really easy working with her as she is great managing small updates via email. We were super impressed by the final result.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Nadine S

Irena was great to work with and definitely gave her opinions throughout the planning. My bouqet was gorgeous as well as my bridal party's. The only reason I'm giving her 4 stars is because my centerpieces were not what I wanted and even sent pictures so we were disappointed in... Read More that. I emailed her too and still have yet to hear back as to why they were not what we asked for. She said she didn't do samples for medium sized centerpieces but really wish we did since they were not what we wanted. Also, my two smaller arrangements were supposed to have coral in them and they were all white. But, other than that we would recommend her. Just wish our centerpieces weren't incorrect :/ still beautiful but not enough coral or other flowers like we were told.

2016-07-19T12:21:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience with us. We always following the contract and proposal. What bride have in the proposal - bride have day of the wedding. NO surprises from us. You had detailed description of the centerpieces along with colors.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Kristen M

Irena and her team are out of this world amazing!! She went above and beyond to align our ideas and style with our budget and blew everyone out of the water. People are still calling me to tell me how much they loved my bouquet. She was a pleasure to deal with and was not afraid... Read More to tell me if she didn't think an idea would match/flow with the rest of the design and if she did she came back with new ideas every time. I was a little nervous at first because of the AMAZING deal she gave us which is her standard pricing, I almost though it could not be real...IT WAS AND IT WAS OUTSTANDING!! Thank you Irena for all of your hard work!!! You are wonderful!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Meriem A

I went to a couple of places before, but when I went to Irena she was very attentive and she knows her job very well. I decided to work with her, the flowers and everything was beautiful (centerpieces, bouquets, decor ...) the only reason I'm giving her 4 stars is her CONTRACT,... Read More she doesn't write everything in her contract from the things we would discuss with her face to face, so later when you contact her she will say it's not written in the CONTRACT!! And she will say I never said that, so make sure If you are adding things or deleting things do it right there, such as delivery or whatever... Also a lot of the things written in the contract the majority of coulpes don't know about, simply because that's their first time planning a wedding or such an event. Irena will not discuss these things with you and later tells you it's in the contract. My suggestion is to go home and read her contract word by word before you sign or book her, and make sure you understand every line. At the end, I still recommend people to work with her because of her flowers and artistic job, and that's what matters!!

2016-04-10T22:14:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our services. Our studio professionalism is evident in all we do. Allure Floral Design have standard wedding floral design contract, nothing special or unusual, nothing hidden, very basic. Yes, you should read your contract, or any document, before... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Dayna G

Irena was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. She took my vision and budget and made magic happen. Before the wedding she even took me to the flower warehouse and showed me the flowers and fillers that would be used for wedding. Everyone commented on our ceremony... Read More and reception decor and our bouquets and boutonnieres/corsages were beautiful. Thank you for creating our beautiful "autumn romantic" scene. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amanda R

Allure Floral Design is by far the best florist we could have asked for! Flowers are a key part of any wedding and we spent a lot of time looking for the perfect company. Irena really brought our vision (or in some cases, lack thereof) to life. She understood exactly what we... Read More were looking for, gave honest opinions when we were getting off track, and executed flawlessly on the day of the wedding. Irene was INCREDIBLY patient with us considering we were still making changes to the design 2 weeks before the wedding! Everything from my bouquet, the arbor decor, aisle flowers, bridesmaid and mothers flowers to the reception centerpieces, cake decoration and sweetheart table were PERFECT. Literally perfect. And I'm pretty picky. Irena was a joy to work with and her prices were very reasonable. Working with Allure, you really can get the wedding of your dreams!

Irena Piven

Irena Piven, owner of Allure Floral Design, is a premiere professional florist, wedding stylist, and designer - artist. With over 15 years US experience I will make certain your event flows seamlessly from your initial client consultation to your big day!