Al's Florist & Gifts

Hollywood and its surrounding areas

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1700 N. State Rd. 7, Hollywood, FL Hollywood and its surrounding areas (954) 987-4450

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

As a bride, your wedding day can be rather stressful. I met with Vicky from the shop on two different occasions (one with my now husband and second time with my mother who flew in from out of town). She was ALWAYS more than pleasant and extremely intelligent. For example, there... Read More was a few things I wanted to include in the wedding, that pictures did not really exist (not even on the internet) and she very much assured me she knew exactly what I wanted. And let me tell you - WOW WOW WOW- of all of my vendors, she showed up the earliest. The flowers and all the decorations were EXACTLY what I dreamed of! When my venue dropped the ball on a variety of things, Vicky stayed and literally melting in the baking hot sun on her hands and knees fixing things that she wasn't even paid to do. Bottom line, if you want your flowers to be the talk of the town, you want the person you're dealing with to be incredibly kind, intelligent and REALLY put the bride first before everything else, you would be foolish not to use AL's FLORIST and ASK FOR VICKY! I am even trying to find reasons I need to order flowers now, just because the quality was incredible and service was flawless! THANK YOU AL'S FLORIST and THANK YOU VICKY!!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Samantha G

They did such an amazing job for our wedding. I'm not familiar with flower types and what goes with what, so I described what I wanted and left it in their hands. They turned out even better than I had imagined. I would highly recommend this florist.

beautiful

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Sarah D

Al's made my wedding day complete with beautiful flowers. Thanks to Al's the flowers and delivery were the least stressful part of my whole wedding experience. Everything was beautiful they were on time and took care of everything for me.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Rhonda T

When I first walked into the store and talked with Vicky, I knew what vision I wanted for my wedding but I had a hard time expressing it. Vicky took the time to listen to me, and show me ideas that would help me obtain my vision. I am not a very creative person so it took many... Read More visits, emails and phone calls to finalize all the plans. Vicky helped keep me focused on my original vision even when I started to get confused and wasn’t sure what I wanted and started to doubt my vision. Vicky and her staff was very patient and with me even when I was starting to drive myself crazy. Vicky helped me with the details of every aspect of my wedding and it showed because my guests complemented me on the big and the little details. Vicky has such a gift and a passion for what she does, you should definitely at least meet with her and see for yourself because you will not be disappointed.