Al's Florist & Gifts

(3)

Hollywood, FL

Sexy Fun Flirty Romantic or Elegant

For over 40 years we've been making brides dreams come true. All our brides are special to us whether you are working with an extraordinary budget or a tiny one. Since we are an every day florist our goal is to create a relationship with our brides that will last through a lifetime of memories!

$$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

1700 N. State Rd. 7, Hollywood, FL

Beautiful Flowers

6/21/2014 Samantha G

They did such an amazing job for our wedding. I'm not familiar with flower types and what goes with what, so I described what I wanted and left it in their hands. They turned out even better than I had imagined. I would highly recommend this florist.

beautiful

5/04/2013 Sarah D

Al's made my wedding day complete with beautiful flowers. Thanks to Al's the flowers and delivery were the least stressful part of my whole wedding experience. Everything was beautiful they were on time and took care of everything for me.

Amazing

5/05/2012 Rhonda T

When I first walked into the store and talked with Vicky, I knew what vision I wanted for my wedding but I had a hard time expressing it. Vicky took the time to listen to me, and show me ideas that would help me obtain my vision. I am not a very creative person so it took many visits, emails and phone calls to finalize all the plans. Vicky helped keep me focused on my original vision even when I started to get confused and wasn’t sure what I wanted and started to doubt my vision. Vicky and her staff was very patient and with me even when I was starting to drive myself crazy. Vicky helped me with the details of every aspect of my wedding and it showed because my guests complemented me on the big and the little details. Vicky has such a gift and a passion for what she does, you should definitely at least meet with her and see for yourself because you will not be disappointed.

Send Email