Artistic

Trash The Dress

1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Las Vegas, NV

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Crystal E

When we decided to get married in Las Vegas from NY, we needed a wedding planner to help us put together a successful wedding. Our planner, Andrea Eppolito, recommended Alt F to us for our photography. We saw that for many of her past clients, Alt F was used frequently, and we... Read More absolutely loved all the photographs we viewed, so it was an easy decision to want to work with them. Prior to the wedding, we met with John and Dalisa Cooper, and had a wonderful time getting our engagement photos shot. They both were very personable, and made us feel comfortable the whole time. John came up with some fantastic ideas for the photos, and when we got them a short time later, we were highly satisfied. The day of our wedding at Ghostbar at the Palms, we had one of their associates, Heidi Ann, photograph our wedding. Andrea, John and Dalisa highly recommended her, and they were all spot on! During the course of the day, she was at both of our sides from getting ready, to last call, capturing every possible photograph we could think of. She came up with wonderful ideas to make sure we looked our best for many years to come. When we got the extensive wedding images, we were COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED! Heidi Ann delivered in every way possible. When we met with John to go over our wedding album, it was so hard for hard for us to pick the images we wanted to tell our wedding story! (We wanted to use all of them!) John offered us great advice, which was a huge help to make some of the tough decisions. We cannot wait to share our wedding album with all our friends and family. We truly cannot thank John, Dalisa, and Heidi Ann enough for everything they did, from our engagement photos, to wedding photos, then to our album. They are such a great team to work with, and by far, hands down, the BEST to have by your side for such an important day of your lives. Hire them already! Love, Rob and Crystal

Artists/Photgraphers

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Charlene V

Jon and Dalissa were AWESOME! I am certain our photos will be just as incredibly beautiful as these two wonderful friends.

No one compares to AltF

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Sonnet K

I have not yet seen our wedding pictures, but I know they will be beyond expectations. John shot our engagement shoot a few months ago and those were the most beautiful pictures I'd ever seen. Neither of us had ever had professional pictures taken and John helped us to feel... Read More comfortable in front of the camera and the result was amazing. As one of my friends put it, we looked like "us, but the most glamorous, rock star versions of us!" We didn't want to have the same pictures everyone else has. We were willing to break some rules (and get the dress a bit dirty!) to have stunning pictures that are unique and have an edge. Once the big day is over, the pictures are the one thing that you walk away with to remind you of how you felt in that moment, so we were willing to pay for the best... and AltF is undeniably the best.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

AltF--True professionals and amazing work. John even put down his camera to help me tie my bowtie! Just great people to work with!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Marianne J

John and Dalisa Cooper ARE the best in the business. If you want memories forever encased in photography these are the people you want to hire. Their work is art! Our expectations were exceeded beyond belief. I knew from the moment I saw John's original "trash the dress" images... Read More (he IS the creator of this type of photography) that he was the one I wanted. As my groom is a photographer and college professor and has both a professional and personal relationship with these two he whole-heartedly agreed with me. Worth every dime we spent! (A third of our budget). We did both engagement and wedding sessions. Highly professional. Highly recommended!

2016-01-20T19:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you os much for your love and sharing your experience! We both had a wonderful time working with you, your friends and your family and truly enjoyed capturing this time in your lives for you! We hope that you look at these images for... Read Less Read More

Amazing photography!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014

They are AWESOME! Best in Vegas, hand down! I absolutely loved them, from start to finish! On our first meeting, through our engagement session, and up to the final moments of our wedding, John and Dalisa were there to capture every moment! I always felt comfortable having them... Read More take my picture, and we knew that they would make us look the best that we could on our most important day. They didn't miss a thing, and are even designing a custom wedding album for us. I love John and Dalisa - would have them shoot me again any time! And I know that I will love my wedding photos for all time.

fabulous

Reviewed on 3/06/2013 Janette L

After I had seen their website and blog, I quickly convinced my fiance that we had to hire John Michael and Dalisa to photograph our wedding day. There you can see the quality of their photography (content and processing). However more impressive is their ablity to capture the... Read More different personalities of their subjects. John and Dalisa were warm and professional. Even though we had just met, you could feel that they were excited for us and happy to photograph our day. During our bridal session in between the ceremony and reception, they made us feel very comfortable and gave clear directions of what they wanted us to do. I was surprised at how committed John Michael was to getting the shot when he laid down on the wet ground in his suit. My reception ended up starting late. Despite that, they stayed a bit longer than I had hired them for to make sure that they captured all the key moments during the reception. Within a week, we were contacted to review their photos. John Michael was very patient as he showed us the photos and helped us design our photo album. My husband is an avid photographer and so we can appreciate John and Dalisa's ability to not only capture the moment, but also to capture it so beautifully. We are excitedly waiting for the final project to show up at our door.

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Amanda S

Dalisa is a pro! She was patient and accommodating to some specific needs we had. Captured all of the images any couple could need or want. Very artistic and a natural at what she loves to do.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kristin G

Perfect pictures. Professional.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 staysi l

amazing!!!!! our pictures looked like they should end up in wedding magazines. they are incredible. john and dalisa are soo nice and fun to work with you forget they are even there.;a little pricey but welll worth it!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Alandria S

John of AltF was everywhere and invisible during the entire event. He got pictures of things that I didn't even know he had seen. We had over 2000 photos to enjoy and our friends said that they had never seen such wonderful wedding photos.;John isn't pushy. If you don't make... Read More something happen, he won't. We had wanted to have some private photos of us taken during a break where my husband and I would leave the reception. We never got around to it - I kept looking to John to signal us to leave and I think he was looking to us.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Pamela B

He was great - the number of pics he shot was unbelieveable. he was there from start to finsih and took pictures when we didn't even know he was around. Wonderful job !;We waited quite awhile for our album. It was wonderful, but took longer than originally discussed.

Reviewed on 2/15/2009 Brittany B

John and Dalisa took absolutely amazing and unique photographs of our day. They worked ALL day from 8am to 10pm when we finally sent them home. They are wonderful to work with. Our pictures were online in 3 weeks with a music slideshow. Everyone who has seen out pictures has... Read More raved about them and said they've never seen such great wedding pictures. We are IN LOVE with our pictures. Engagement shots were also outstanding.

Reviewed on 11/14/2008 Colleen C

They have a way of taking traditional wedding moments and giving them an edge. Everyone who saw our photos said they were the best they've ever seen and that they belonged in magazines. John Michael Cooper of AltF has amazing and very different lighting techniques that... Read More make your photos stand out. He and his wife Dalisa are creative and think differently than the average wedding photographer.;If you like very traditional POSED wedding photos Altf might not be for you.

Start a Conversation!