Is this your business? claim it now

Alta Fleura

Valrico, FL

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

3813 Highgate Dr., Valrico, FL (813) 413-6073

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Brittany H

My flowers were an important part of my wedding day to me but Alta did not show me the attention to detail or concern for them as I had hoped and that every bride deserves on her wedding day. My bouquet was not what I had asked for or what I had shown to Alta, and she seemed... Read More less than concerned when I told her. The peonies were the wrong color and looked dead, I was missing the silver dollar eucalyptus I had asked for and found that the 3 tiny succulents in my bouquet were plastic. If using real succulents was going to be an issue I was never made aware of that fact so to be surprised with plastic flowers in my bridal bouquet on my wedding day was a huge disappointment. The peonies were the wrong color and once "sprayed" to lighten the color they looked dead and awful. Apparently Alta's "head wasn't in it" for my wedding and it clearly showed. She was extremely rude and unprofessional when my mother spoke to her and sent us back a $50 check for the peonies. She told me they would be $50 PER FLOWER and there were at least 4 in my bouquet. If you have a choice for a florist use one who will truly make your flowers how you ask and not choose to make decisions without consulting with the bride. I am so utterly disappointed and upset that for my one and only wedding my flowers and bouquet were just awful.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Michelle C

Alta Fleura was incredible to work with and provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. They were able to make suggestions on flowers to stay within our budget since the flowers I originally wanted are very pricy this time of the year. The flowers were delivered on time... Read More and were stunning!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Saida C

Alta provided spectacular arrangements. She delivered the flowers to the right location even though there was a last minute change.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Colleen G

The flowers were to die for! I hadve to admit the bouquets were my biggest concern going into my wedding day, because I had an idea of what I really wanted them to look like and I didn't want to be disappointed. Let me tell you, she did an amazing job and the bouquets were even... Read More better than I pictured! She took my vision and made it a reality, absolutely beautiful job by Alta!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jason G

What an amazing experience with Alta Fleura! We got exactly what we envisioned, even though we gave them very little to start from. They knew the right questions to ask, helping lead us to our vision. The use of fresh herbs and succulents was incredible. Every arrangement from... Read More bouquet to boutonniere fit perfectly within our theme, and our budget! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bryn d

These ladies are amazing! My flowers were gorgeous and lasted days after our wedding. Alta and Tamara were invaluable to me during my planning process and especially the day of. I love these ladies so much for their hard work and dedication to our wedding. Thank you! Bryn and... Read More James 9/26/15

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Lauren G

Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect. They listened to what I wanted, and combed through picture after picture of flowers with me until everything was just the way I wanted! She arrived on time the day of the wedding and was so sweet! I highly recommend this florist!

Alta Fleura

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Niki K

Alta Fleura was amazing to work with. She is kind, patient, and extremely talented at what she does. We had a very unique concept for our wedding (steampunk) that involved using objects such as lightbulbs in the bouquets, and Alta just loved it and exceeded my greatest... Read More expectations. I really wasn't very familiar with many flower types, but she walked me through the different flowers that worked for my color scheme. I gave her several last minute requests and she accommodated all of them without a problem at all. She also worked with us to offer options for centerpieces that worked with our budget. I absolutely recommend working with her!!

Beautiful flowers and great communication!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Amy W

Alta was a very professional woman and easy to talk to. She was very detail oriented and she made sure to find flowers that would fit my budget and my wants. I wanted peonies really bad, they're out of season in October. She recommended a similar flower that is much cheaper and... Read More it kind of looks like a baby peony (I forget the flower name and God knows I wouldn't spell it right anyway). My bouquets, bouts, and corsages that I picked out (with a lot of help from Alta) were beautiful and definitely me! We live in NJ (were married in Dover, FL) so most of the communication had to be done over the phone or email. This was not a problem because she was excellent with communication(I wish I could rate her for that). I had to make a few last minute changes and there was no issue with that. She was very accommodating and very knowledgeable on the different varieties of flowers and greenery. I highly recommend Alta Fleura for anyone in the Tampa area. She was great to work with and made my ideas into a reality (I cannot say how many Pinned flowers I showed her and she was able to combine all my ideas into one).

Beautiful Arrangements

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Jessica G

She really made all of our bouquets look beautiful. She really listened to everything that had visioned and made it come to life! She also included a complimentary bridal bouquet to toss which was equally as beautiful!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Jennifer S

Alta did my flowers for my wedding and they were beautiful. She listened to what I wanted, showed me pictures to make sure she understood. I was not disappointed!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 lindsey g

My flowers at my wedding were so perfect! I loved my flower choices, Alta did such a great job with them!

Florist

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Amy C

Alta is wonderful. She came recommened by our venue and she really delivered. She is nice and easy to talk to and the flowers were beautiful! My bouquet stayed in great shape for the whole wedding!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 3/24/2012 Tracie W

Alta did my flowers and did an amazing job with them. Very beautiful. My grandmother passed right before my wedding and she was able to put the money for her corsage into my bouquet to make it bigger and she even comps the toss bouquet! I just showed her a photo and she made it... Read More happen. You wont be sorry if you choose her.

beautiful

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 Monica M

Alta was not only good at what she does but she is too sweet! I dealt with her all the way until the day before my wedding because we werent sure if certain people would make it. She was able to make last minute changes as if it were no problem. Her prices are good and I would... Read More definately recommend her!

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Amanda B

Alta provided the fresh flowers for my wedding. She made the most beautiful bouquet for me! I was thrilled when I saw all her beautiful work! Alta was extremely professional to work with, yet at the same time she made you fell as if you were talking to a friend. Also, her prices... Read More were very fair! I would definitely recommend her!!!

Beautiful Fall Flowers

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jaymi P

Alta created an amazing bouquet...exactly what I wanted. She took my idea and brought it to life!! She is the sweetest lady to work with!