Perfection YOU can trust - Expect to Look Perfect!

Your wedding day is special and we ensure your alterations are perfect. Don't settle for less; knowing we are the BEST Bridal Alterations shop in Cincinnati will put you at ease. We specialize in the fine, delicate sewing your bridal gown requires. We will save you money from high salon prices.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation

7801 Laurel Avenue, Cincinnati, OH (513) 271-7673

USE TONI - WORTH THE PRICE!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Kristin H

I am SO happy I chose Toni to alter my dress. She charges an appropriate price for the excellent quality of her work. She did a BEAUTIFUL job with my dress and was such a pleasure to work with. I had such peace of mind knowing that she was doing my alterations and trusted... Read More that she would do an excellent job. Do yourself a favor and pay the little extra to know that your dress is Toni's excellent and very skilled hands! You likely invested a lot in buying your wedding dress, so do not skimp on the alterations!!

Toni is the BEST there is!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Kara H

I have gone to Toni's for all of my dress alterations since my high school graduation in 2004. So - when it came time to have my wedding dress altered, I knew right where to go! I thought I would humor myself and ask the bridal store owner who they recommended just to see what... Read More they said and OF COURSE they recommended Toni! I should have known! Toni altered ALL but 2 of the dresses for our wedding and she did an AMAZING job. My gown fit absolutely perfectly and the bustle she recommended for my dress couldn't have been better. She and her team were incredibly patient with all of my bridesmaids as they worked through issues on the skirt of their dresses. And... the icing on the cake... she even bailed us out first thing in the morning the day before the wedding when one of the sleeves on my groom's tux was too short! There is no one better for alterations in this city!

Peace of Mind and Excellent Work

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Alexandria E

I came to this shop 3 weeks before my wedding and needed major bodice reduction. I was concerned because of the timing and the fact that my satin bodice was covered in embroidery that I didn't want ruined, but due to the extremely high ratings that this shop got, I trusted them... Read More enough to take care of my dress. And they did an outstanding job. She very quick about pinning and things which made me a little nervous, but I trusted her years of experience and my gown turned out perfectly! It fit exactly the way it should, and the fit and embroidery lining up was so perfect that I couldn't tell it wasn't made that way originally. It was absolutely wonderful, and that is when I truly loved my dress! Also, while I was trying it on before taking it home, they pressed my maid of honor's dress. The prices are all fair, and the work is excellent. If you go to Toni's for alterations, you do not have to worry about your gown. It will be perfect.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sloan D

Amazing, super helpful, very quick and very nice to deal with. I got my wedding dress and a bridesmaids dress altered here, and also my rehearsal dress. The alterations were done perfectly and very quickly. I had a great experience with Toni!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Lindsay S

Toni did an amazing job with my wedding dress. I was really nervous because it did not fit me the way I wanted it to. She was very patient and understanding of my requests. My dress turned out jus the way I wanted it!! I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amber P

Toni did an absolutely beautiful job altering my wedding dress. My dress had a very long, intricate lace train and body and she did an amazing job hemming the dress and creating a bustle that lasted throughout the whole night. She was very helpful in each fitting and talked me... Read More through the process and decisions in a way that made me immediately trust her and feel more relaxed about the whole process. I was getting married out of town and she was great about helping me get the dress ready in time for the wedding and trip to the wedding. She also pressed my veil for me and altered a dress for my rehearsal dinner. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kelly O

Absolutely wonderful! Toni did an incredible job with my dress and it was completely affordable! My dress fit like a glove and it was absolutely gorgeous for my big day. Toni was always available for multiple fittings and she was always so nice. I am so happy I decided on... Read More Alterations by Toni for altering my wedding dress and I would not recommend anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 maria j

Here are photos: https://imgur.com/a/tFIpF I feel the need to warn other brides who might be persuaded by good reviews to trust Toni with their wedding dress. After my third and final fitting, I was handed my dress back in absolute shambles - worst of all there was a stain left... Read More on the chest of my satin gown and Toni made no real attempt to help me remedy the situation or find a dry-cleaner for my wedding that was in 4 days. The dress itself was tailored poorly and although Toni was nice about it I never felt like she offered a real solution to the issues I had with things. I ended up having a meltdown and going to another tailor in the area to fix the job she did...but some things could not be fixed. The other tailor helped me with the frayed hem Toni left, but there were safety pin marks that could not be pulled out of the back of my dress, the STAIN on the front that was done in Toni's care, the seams were taken out and weren't pressed before being handed back to me....I am just devastated by the amount of stress I had to go through to find another tailor and a dry cleaner to help me with 2 days before my wedding. I am sorry to Toni as it is nothing personal but I felt as though she rushed through my appointment because she had too many other brides to worry about and obviously did not handle my dress with care.

2017-09-24T13:05:24 Response from the vendor

Maria is right, of course, don’t be persuaded by my overwhelming 5-star reviews. I thank Maria for saying I was nice; she was nice as well, but this is not the person I met with five times (not three as she said). I hear over... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Abbie K

My wedding dress, of course, instantly became one of my most prized possessions so I was extremely anxious about taking it to a stranger to cut up and sew back together, but Toni made me feel so at ease with her professionalism and confidence in what needed to be done to my... Read More dress. I was very obvious she was extremely talented and knew what she was doing. I was so happy with how everything turned out! I would definitely recommend her to brides everywhere. My custom Hayley Paige dress that intimidated other seamstresses turned out perfect when Toni was finished with it!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kait M

Toni is amazing! She is great to work with and did a WONDERFUL job with my dress! Not only did she do great work but she was very helpful in teaching one of my family members on how to properly lace up my corset. Toni was great and I highly recommend her services!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jenny B

I cannot say enough great things about Toni. She was an absolute lifesaver and is incredibly sweet and talented. After I was told by another alteration studio that what I wanted done to my dress was not possible, I found Toni through her excellent reviews. She was confident and... Read More reassuring. She completely shortened the torso of my dress to fit my frame perfectly. To do this, she had to totally re-bead a complicated, intricate design, which she did flawlessly. The dress was absolutely stunning and looked like it was made just for me. She did an amazing job and was so accommodating and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Vanessa O

Alterations by Toni is WONDERFUL! Poor Toni had literally one month to get my dress to fit. She did such a beautiful job and was so accommodating with my hectic schedule. I could not recommend her more! Thank you Toni!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren J

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Toni and her business. From the beginning everything was wonderful until taking my dress off that evening. Her employees made everything do wonderful with scheduling appointments and receiving confirmation phone calls. Toni took her... Read More time with me at each appointment and noticed things that I didn't being the professional. Toni is so calm and sweet! She made each experience so stress free and enjoyable. Each time I left I knew I was in great hands. Toni made my dress even more beautiful to fit me perfectly on my wedding day. I am so glad I went with her company for the most important day of my life and I look forward to using her in the future. Thank you for everything and I look forward to sending you pictures soon!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Paige C

Trust your wedding dress to Toni and her team! After purchasing my dress at Hyde Park Bridal, I was referred to Toni to handle all of the alterations. She did an absolutely amazing job! What I thought was going to be easy alterations turned out to be a project with all of the... Read More layers of the skirt and the design of the top. Toni didn't miss a beat, and the dress fit absolutely perfectly on the day of my wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure everything about your dress is exactly as you imagined! Thank you, Toni!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Casey C

Toni did an incredible job. Her alterations shop is a well-oiled machine. She was able to completely take apart my dress to remove the boning and put it back together in a matter of weeks. The result was gorgeous. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to... Read More other brides.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelly B

Toni did a fantastic job altering my dress. Price was very reasonable and she was great to work with. I lost a few pounds the final weeks before the wedding and Toni had no problem making some final tweaks the week before my wedding. She also I made a beautiful garter from lace... Read More off my mom's wedding dress. I would definitely recommend Toni. Check out her place for some great bridal party gifts too!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashton P

Toni made my veil and did the alterations for my dress. She was great to work with and my dress fit perfectly!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

Toni and her crew were so great to work with on my bridal journey! I had a dress that I had majorly altered, from removing the neckline and back to having it taken in many inches. I was so satisfied with Toni's work my dress turned out PERFECT! Any bride looking for an... Read More affordable, amazing place, check Toni out.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Charles B

Toni was great! I got a quote from Toni about how much my dress was going to be and when I went to my first fitting it ended up being less. Wonderful work for an honest price. My dress turned out exactly the way i imagined it. I got so many compliments on my wedding day.... Read More Everyone at the store was really nice and helpful. I was very happy with the result.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jordan E

I had such a great experience working with Toni. She was kinda, professional, and was always willing to answer any questions. She helped me turn my dress into my very own. She also gave great suggestions with pinning my belt to my skirt (so happy I did that!) and gave my mother... Read More a quick lesson on tying a beautiful bow for the ribbon on my skirt. You can tell she really loves what she does and I was so happy and comfortable in my dress. Thank you Toni!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mandy K

This woman is incredible. I bought my dress as a sample, so it was several sizes too big. Not only did she take it in enough to make my waist super tiny, but she also did a shape change to it and made it from a modified a-line to a trumpet. I had my doubts after the second... Read More fitting, but it all came together in the 3rd fitting! And my dress was perfect on the day of the wedding. She also was able to have one of her other girls shorten a dress that I wanted to take on my honeymoon with zero notice. This woman was a life-saver.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kanisha J

Toni is the sweetest lady ever. She did such a fantastic job at taking my dress in so that it fit me like a glove! She also did a fabulous job bustling the dress! Really made a girl feel beautiful! Thank you Toni! Kanisha

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Nikki L

Toni did a great job with my dress. I was worried because it felt heavy when I first purchased it but after she was through with it I was able to dance the night away without adjusting anything. She was also able to sew a pocket in for my insulin pump!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Laura H

Toni did an awesome job making my dress fit wonderfully for my wedding day! I didn't have to worry about a thing and it was so easy to get on! It might be a bit on the pricey side but it is totally worth knowing your dress is going to fit perfect for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristina H

Toni was AMAZING! My dress was extremely detailed with beading, sparkle, and lace and she made it fit perfectly and look flawless! I would recommend her to everyone!