Perfection YOU can trust - Expect to Look Perfect!

Your wedding day is special and we ensure your alterations are perfect. Don't settle for less; knowing we are the BEST Bridal Alterations shop in Cincinnati will put you at ease. We specialize in the fine, delicate sewing your bridal gown requires. We will save you money from high salon prices.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation

7801 Laurel Avenue, Cincinnati, OH (513) 271-7673

USE TONI - WORTH THE PRICE!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Kristin H

I am SO happy I chose Toni to alter my dress. She charges an appropriate price for the excellent quality of her work. She did a BEAUTIFUL job with my dress and was such a pleasure to work with. I had such peace of mind knowing that she was doing my alterations and trusted... Read More that she would do an excellent job. Do yourself a favor and pay the little extra to know that your dress is Toni's excellent and very skilled hands! You likely invested a lot in buying your wedding dress, so do not skimp on the alterations!!

Toni is the BEST there is!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Kara H

I have gone to Toni's for all of my dress alterations since my high school graduation in 2004. So - when it came time to have my wedding dress altered, I knew right where to go! I thought I would humor myself and ask the bridal store owner who they recommended just to see what... Read More they said and OF COURSE they recommended Toni! I should have known! Toni altered ALL but 2 of the dresses for our wedding and she did an AMAZING job. My gown fit absolutely perfectly and the bustle she recommended for my dress couldn't have been better. She and her team were incredibly patient with all of my bridesmaids as they worked through issues on the skirt of their dresses. And... the icing on the cake... she even bailed us out first thing in the morning the day before the wedding when one of the sleeves on my groom's tux was too short! There is no one better for alterations in this city!

Peace of Mind and Excellent Work

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Alexandria E

I came to this shop 3 weeks before my wedding and needed major bodice reduction. I was concerned because of the timing and the fact that my satin bodice was covered in embroidery that I didn't want ruined, but due to the extremely high ratings that this shop got, I trusted them... Read More enough to take care of my dress. And they did an outstanding job. She very quick about pinning and things which made me a little nervous, but I trusted her years of experience and my gown turned out perfectly! It fit exactly the way it should, and the fit and embroidery lining up was so perfect that I couldn't tell it wasn't made that way originally. It was absolutely wonderful, and that is when I truly loved my dress! Also, while I was trying it on before taking it home, they pressed my maid of honor's dress. The prices are all fair, and the work is excellent. If you go to Toni's for alterations, you do not have to worry about your gown. It will be perfect.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Paige C

Trust your wedding dress to Toni and her team! After purchasing my dress at Hyde Park Bridal, I was referred to Toni to handle all of the alterations. She did an absolutely amazing job! What I thought was going to be easy alterations turned out to be a project with all of the... Read More layers of the skirt and the design of the top. Toni didn't miss a beat, and the dress fit absolutely perfectly on the day of my wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure everything about your dress is exactly as you imagined! Thank you, Toni!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Casey C

Toni did an incredible job. Her alterations shop is a well-oiled machine. She was able to completely take apart my dress to remove the boning and put it back together in a matter of weeks. The result was gorgeous. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to... Read More other brides.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelly B

Toni did a fantastic job altering my dress. Price was very reasonable and she was great to work with. I lost a few pounds the final weeks before the wedding and Toni had no problem making some final tweaks the week before my wedding. She also I made a beautiful garter from lace... Read More off my mom's wedding dress. I would definitely recommend Toni. Check out her place for some great bridal party gifts too!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Ashton P

Toni made my veil and did the alterations for my dress. She was great to work with and my dress fit perfectly!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

Toni and her crew were so great to work with on my bridal journey! I had a dress that I had majorly altered, from removing the neckline and back to having it taken in many inches. I was so satisfied with Toni's work my dress turned out PERFECT! Any bride looking for an... Read More affordable, amazing place, check Toni out.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Charles B

Toni was great! I got a quote from Toni about how much my dress was going to be and when I went to my first fitting it ended up being less. Wonderful work for an honest price. My dress turned out exactly the way i imagined it. I got so many compliments on my wedding day.... Read More Everyone at the store was really nice and helpful. I was very happy with the result.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jordan E

I had such a great experience working with Toni. She was kinda, professional, and was always willing to answer any questions. She helped me turn my dress into my very own. She also gave great suggestions with pinning my belt to my skirt (so happy I did that!) and gave my mother... Read More a quick lesson on tying a beautiful bow for the ribbon on my skirt. You can tell she really loves what she does and I was so happy and comfortable in my dress. Thank you Toni!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mandy K

This woman is incredible. I bought my dress as a sample, so it was several sizes too big. Not only did she take it in enough to make my waist super tiny, but she also did a shape change to it and made it from a modified a-line to a trumpet. I had my doubts after the second... Read More fitting, but it all came together in the 3rd fitting! And my dress was perfect on the day of the wedding. She also was able to have one of her other girls shorten a dress that I wanted to take on my honeymoon with zero notice. This woman was a life-saver.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kanisha J

Toni is the sweetest lady ever. She did such a fantastic job at taking my dress in so that it fit me like a glove! She also did a fabulous job bustling the dress! Really made a girl feel beautiful! Thank you Toni! Kanisha

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Nikki L

Toni did a great job with my dress. I was worried because it felt heavy when I first purchased it but after she was through with it I was able to dance the night away without adjusting anything. She was also able to sew a pocket in for my insulin pump!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Laura H

Toni did an awesome job making my dress fit wonderfully for my wedding day! I didn't have to worry about a thing and it was so easy to get on! It might be a bit on the pricey side but it is totally worth knowing your dress is going to fit perfect for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kristina H

Toni was AMAZING! My dress was extremely detailed with beading, sparkle, and lace and she made it fit perfectly and look flawless! I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelsey A

Let me first start by saying that some of the reason for the 3/5 is probably due to my own fault. I purchased by dress ridiculously early because I happened to stumble across it and fell in love way ahead of schedule. As I was also in the process of losing weight I wanted to... Read More wait until closer to the date of my wedding to get my alterations done. However, I probably still should've started earlier. That said, Toni did a wonderful job of taking my dress in and reworking the pieces that needed to be worked. However, the end result still fit a little awkwardly around my shoulders - it was complex back - and I found myself adjusting it throughout the night. If I did it again I would've made sure I had one more fitting before the wedding day, but the dress looked beautiful nonetheless. The other reason for the lower rating is two-fold: first, we had a pretty big scare close to the wedding when I inquired about my veil and could see that it had been completely forgotten about (and then was informed it had been lost) luckily the veil was later found and altered as we had agreed. Second, on the day of my wedding as I was looking over everything and steaming out my train I noticed a lot of loose strings that had been left uncut on my dress. In summation, while the dress ended up looking great and I had many a compliment throughout the night there were a few things that could've made the experience better and a lack of attention to details at the very end that I felt necessary to comment on. As mentioned at the beginning, I take on some of this responsibility as my own for starting the process later that I probably should have for the amount of alterations needed.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jeff P

Toni is AMAZING!!!! I purchased a Hayley Paige sample gown from a bridal store but it was a bridal 12 and I needed it to be a bridal 6. Toni sprung into action and made my dress fit like a GLOVE!!!! You would have thought I had purchased the gown at that size. She also added a... Read More beautiful slight sweetheart neckline and french bustle. Toni let me come and try on the dress as often as I wanted over the year long process. She was quick to answer emails and listen to any concerns I had! I highly recommend Toni for any of your wedding dress alteration needs.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Carolyn W

Toni was amazing. I had two wedding dresses destroyed in alterations before going to Toni with the third one. She put my mind completely at ease and my dress turned out GORGEOUS!!! I highly recommend using her for any alterations needed.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Jennifer C

Toni did a great job altering my wedding dress. When I purchased it, I knew I needed some work done - but for the price I couldn't pass it up. I needed layers of tulle removed, hem work, and my zipper replaced. Later a bustle and my waist was taken in. She was also able to... Read More attach a veil to the headband that my husbands grandmother wore in her wedding, that was very special and it looked great! The work she did really made my dress fit well - I felt so beautiful in it!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Brenda A

Extremely perfect! Toni is an amazing seamstress. The place is understated and informal but all of these women know what they are doing. You can't go wrong. Look no farther.

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Mickie C

I had my wedding dress altered at Toni's and it was one of the best decisions I made! I bought a lace wedding dress with an illusion back that I absolutely loved but, down the road, became rather hesitant about the back of the dress. I started having a hard time finding under... Read More garments that would suit my dress and that was rather overwhelming. I loved my dress so much but I just did not know what to do. I called Toni's and explained my situation and she was very calm and receptive to my dilemma which was reassuring so I went in for my first visit. Toni's alterations speaks for itself - it was evident I made the right choice when I first visited. There were wedding dresses everywhere. Absolutely everywhere! Considering the volume of dresses, Toni and her staff still always treated me as if I was the only Bride they were working with. I felt so comfortable working with her and she was able to add lace to the back of my dress that perfectly matched the lace all over my dress. She also took several inches off the bottom of my dress perfectly, even altered my slip, added my monogram inside my dress as my something blue, steamed my dress and veil - it was perfect. It was as if I fell in love with this dress all over again. I would highly recommend Toni's - it's local to Cincinnati and has been around for a very long time. Toni does quality work and it shows! A wedding dress is so personal and to have someone treat it with the detail and proper attention it deserves is very comforting.

Reviewed on 1/01/2016

We chose Toni for my daughters wedding dress. She was great to work with AND her prices were the normal alteration prices. Very reasonable! PLUS... She was great when 3 weeks before the wedding my daughter found another dress. Toni wasn't finished altering the first, but... Read More said to bring it in. She had it do ne in 2 weeks, and didn't charge us extra for the work she'd done on the first one. Quality work. Recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Katie B

I didn't think I needed a lot done in the alterations department (bought a sample ball gown that fit perfectly a year before the wedding), but it turned out I had lost a bit of weight and needed a few seams taken in, cups sewn in, a liner added, and plenty of beads needed... Read More reinforcement. Toni was incredibly professional in everything she did and knew exactly how to make my wedding gown look and feel immaculate. She was great at calming my nerves, which I really appreciated, and was able to teach my bridesmaid how to fasten my bustle in a few minutes. Toni is amazing at what she does and is easily a bride's best resource for everything dress- and alterations-related.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rebecca S

Toni was fantastic. Truly professional and awesome. Her standard is 4 weeks I guess? She did my dress in 3.5 because I was on a super tight time frame. And it turned out AMAZING. Thank you! Will return for all of my alteration needs! :)

2015-11-10T19:22:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Always thrilled to hear from happy brides. You were a pleasure to work with, look forward to seeing your wedding photos, and to working with you again.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

After a harrowing experience with another tailor, I sent an emergency message to Toni hoping that she could fix the mistakes. It was just three weeks before my wedding and Toni's day off, but she quickly responded and said that she could help make sure my dress was perfect in... Read More time for the big day. Her work was amazing and my dress fit like a glove! I can not thank her enough for easing my stress and making sure I could walk down the aisle in my dream dress. She is an excellent tailor and a MUST for any wedding alterations!

2015-11-10T19:30:59 Response from the vendor

You're very welcome! And thank you so much for the kind words. We love helping brides look and feel their best on their wedding day!!