Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella

Berlin, NJ

We will give your day the attention It deserves!

With my 25 years of experience specializing in wedding/event flowers and with your vision; together we can make your dream day come true! Always Beautiful has several options & great prices, no matter what season, budget, or theme your wedding is. Call or email to schedule a consultation today!

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Amazing Florist!!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Pearl N

I got recommended to Stella through my venue. I had actually found pictures of my flowers and center pieces online that I wanted and turns out she was the florist who had did them! She is wonderful to work with, very friendly and creative! I told her to use everything as an... Read More inspiration and to do what she thought was best and everything came out better than I could have imagined! My bouquet actually still looked awesome 2 weeks later! Highly recommend!!!!!! I was a very happy bride!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Kate T

Stella recently did the flowers for my wedding on 9/21/13. She was such a pleasure to work with! She provided a lot of guidance when we were choosing our wedding flowers and the arrangement and bouquets that she created were amazing! We had a beach wedding and she beautifully... Read More incorporated our beach theme into the flowers by adding starfish and shells to our centerpieces, boutineers, and bouquets. We were complemented over and over again about the centerpieces. Stella is a very talented florist and she will provide you with beautiful flowers for your big day! Thank you so much Stella, for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Lisa Bianchini

Reviewed on 9/11/2013

Stella was great to work with. She made recommendations that were spot on to what I envisioned. Our flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Patricia R

Stella absolutely blew me away with her work for my May 30th wedding at Valenzano Winery! I don't know much about flowers and wasn't really sure about what I wanted but she helped me through the whole process. Stella created a beautiful chuppah for my rustic wedding using birch... Read More tree branches. She even incorporated a family heirloom tablecloth to top it off. Our guests are still raving about the chuppah! Stella also did a beautiful job on the centerpieces and bouquets. I would highly recommend her. She was great!!

We Were FLOORED!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 LeAnn P

Stella, Stella, Stella....all I simply have to say is THANK YOU! My husband, our guests, the hotel, could not stop RAVING about your work. The color scheme for my wedding was black and white. My husband and I wanted the color to come from the flowers. We told Stella that we... Read More wanted jewel tones as we were getting married in the fall. Both he and I are not savvy when it comes to the types of flowers or their names, etc...but we knew the color scheme and look that we were going for. We showed Stella some pics from our Pinterest board during our consultation and again for our final meeting. Stella, even provided some options that my husband and I had not even thought of...and with that..we left it in her VERY capable hands. To say that Stella delivered would be an UNDERSTATEMENT. She MADE my wedding...her floral arrangements went above and beyond our wildest dreams. The colors were MORE than perfect and EVERY guest was WOWED by the work that she had done. My bouquet (which she was able to place jewelry from my grandmothers in), our centerpieces, cake table, sweethart table, circle of roses in our ceremony...everything was INCREDIBLE. Stella is FANTASTIC and we were blessed to stumble upon her. I can't say thank you enough and neither can my husband. I was literally moved to tears.. you would be CRAZY to choose another florist.. great to work with, communication was easy, pricing was beyond reasonable...and STELLAR work. Thank you again! Traun and LeAnn

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Shana D

I got married yesterday and couldn't be happier with my flowers from Always Beautiful (Stella). The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous with the different colors of blues, orange, white, pink, and purple. They centerpieces were one of the most talked about things at the wedding.... Read More Everybody loved them! We got large centerpieces and cylinder vases with orchids inside. Everything she made exceeded my expectations!

Stunning work by Stella!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Melissa M

Stella was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our ceremony/reception vendor posted pictures of some gorgeous centerpieces that she did, and I immediately contacted her. Imagine my surprise upon finding out that her prices were more than affordable, and the centerpieces were just... Read More as beautiful in person as they were in the photos. I couldn't have found prettier centerpieces if I tried! Thank you Stella for creating lavish centerpieces at great prices. You helped us achieve the wedding of our dreams!

Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella= A+

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Michelle D

My April wedding couldn't have turned out anymore beautiful than it did. Stella exceeded my floral expectations. Not only was she flexible, easy to work with, but it was affordable. My venue was completely decorated prior to my arrival and it looked flawless. My favorite decor... Read More was the welcome table in the cocktail room. It was dressed so nicely and complimented my photos I had laid out. I received many compliments and future brides who attended my wedding where inquiring about her services. I would highly recommend Stella as your florist.

Always Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Lisa P

I found Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella through my venue and I couldn't have been happier. Stella was so nice and worked with me through out the entire process. She did such an amazing job that my own bridesmaid decided to use Always Beautiful for her own wedding!... Read More Thank you Stella!

I highly recommend Stella at Always Beautiful Floral Design to do your upcoming event!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Chelsea W

Stella at Always Beautiful Floral Design did such an amazing job with the many floral arrangements! She has the best prices around and really knows how to work within your budget. On the wedding day she brought my vision to life and the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception... Read More centerpieces, as well as all the bouquets, boutonnières and corsages were PERFECT! My summer wedding was packed full of flowers, and I can't believe all that I got for the price! Her hard work and attention to detail on each arrangement made my photos come to life!!

Stephanie

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 stephanie w

Everything was so amazing! So much more than I could've ever imagined! I can't wait for another event to be able to work with Stella again!

Highly recommended to all brides in the area!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Dana B

Stella does an absolutely outstanding job with floral design. When I sat down with her to go over the details for my wedding, she made me feel very comfortable with our arrangements. She listened to what I wanted the overall image to look like but since she is the expert she was... Read More able to tell me what would work and what might work even better. I had complete trust in Stella and was not worried at all about what the flower arrangements would look like in the end. When the day came and the flowers were delivered, I was beyond happy with the end result. They were exactly what I had envisioned and then some. I would recommend Always Beautiful by Stella to anyone!

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Megan L

Stella was so great to work with! My flower arrangements were beyond gorgeous! I am SO happy that I went with Always Beautiful for one of the most important days of my life! I would highly recommend her.

So sweet

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Jennifer P

Stella is so nice to work with and available any time to talk.

Fabulous Centerpieces!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Julie H

My Husband and I had our reception at Brigalias and the night of our tasting Stella had centerpieces set up in the ballroom. We knew then and there that we had to have them. Stella did an amazing job creating the perfect look we wanted and stayed WITHIN our budget. Something... Read More unheard of in the wedding world!! Thank you Stella for helping to make our dream a reality! If you work with Stella you will not be disappointed!

THE BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Heather S

I went to Stella 12 days before my wedding after cancelling my florist. I was not sure what exactly we were going to get, but I simply can not say how AMAZING she did. Our flowers and centerpieces were more than I ever could have thought or imagined. There are not enough... Read More words to say how AWESOME she is and how easy she was to work for. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!!!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Katherine D

Stella came up with some beautiful arrangements for our centerpieces and the bridal party. My bouquet was breathtaking! She was easy to work with, and she knew our venue like the back of her hand. Stella threw in some complimentary extras including a little flower ball for my... Read More daughter, flowers on the cake, and some rose petals for the aisle. The only reason I didn't rate her a perfect 5 is there was not a throw-away bouquet for the toss and I had to use one of my bridesmaids flowers. Also, I would have liked a darker purple color, but I still loved how everything turned out and Stella was great to work with!

Beautiful, Unique, Perfect

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Mary M

Stella did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. I wanted something different from many of the weddings I have attended. I was specifically looking for dahlia's & succulents. Stella went above & beyond and the bouquets were stunning. For the centerpieces, we did... Read More clusters of mismatch thrift store vases and she filled 50 unique vases for our 16 tables. Everything came together exactly as I had imagined it. I received so many compliments! Most of all, I was beyond pleased with them! (btw - I used pinterest through the planning process so I was able to show her my inspirations and I think this made it very easy for us to be on the same page).

Perfect arrangements!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Crystal H

Stella was a joy to work with. Not only was she flexible and friendly, but she is extremely affordable. I wanted my flowers not to look ordinary and to have more of a natural feel. Having only told her this and the color scheme, she created more beautiful bouquets and... Read More centerpieces than I could have imagined.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 kendell N

Stella Did my flowers for my wedding last month. They were stunning and exactly what I invisioned. She was very helpful and we were able to do most things through email which was alot of help with my busy schedule. She was also very reasonable with her prices and the quality... Read More was amazing. They were delievered on time to all three locations. She was also amazing and made me chruch bows at the last minute. I reccommend her to anyone getting married in the South Jersey area. Thanks again Stella for making me day even more beautiful

Incredible

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 jamie I

First, Stella was one of the nicest and most kind people to work with. Also, her creativity made my flower vision so much better. From a small idea, Stella knew how to incorporate different elements to make my entire decor stunning. I have had so many people compliment my... Read More flowers! I 100% whole-heartedly recommend her work.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Cristina T

Everything was wonderful! My flowers, the reception flowers, bridesmaids flowers, and all of the other special touches by Stella truly made my wedding more beautiful. Stella is so helpful and really gives you what you want! I will always recommend her talents to other brides.

Wedding flowers of my dreams

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Kelsey C

My flowers made my wedding.I still to this day get compliments on how beautiful they where.I planned most of the details through email and phone consultations due to the fact I was going to school out of state.(every detail was exactly as we discussed)Stella has a passion for... Read More wedding flowers and really takes the time to listen to your vision and makes it happen.I would highly recommend.

My Daughters Dream wedding

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 stella c

My daughters flowers where so beautiful that we both started crying when they were delivered. Stella captured her vision and her dream flowers.But better yet the way she transformed the venue, It was breath taking. Everything we wanted and more. Every deatail was just perfect.We... Read More tell everyone thats getting married to use Always Beautiful Floral. Thank you Stella!

Exactly in the name. Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Holly S

Stella makes beautiful works, just see her website. She will throw in extra’s just to ensure everything is beautiful. Flowers are fresh and arrangements are breathtaking!

TO Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella