Always Floral

Serving Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Cypress areas

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

5034 Fm 2920 Rd, Spring, TX Serving Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Cypress areas (832) 452-8175

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Bianca P

I cannot say enough great things about Sabrina and Always Florist. Sabrina takes her time, listens, and puts that extra touch on each flower arrangement. Her customer service, professionalism, and creativity is amazing. She is truly the best at what she does. I had so many... Read More compliments on our flowers and my bridal bouquet was the most beautiful I've ever seen! She answered all of my questions and gave great suggestions and ideas. Most importantly, the flowers for our wedding looked AMAZING!!! We are so happy with how everything turned out and our guests our still talking about the beautiful flowers.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Carrie G

The flowers were stunning. There is no other way to describe them. My bouquet was more than I had hoped for and our boutonnieres were absolutely perfect. We also order bulk sunflowers and hydrangeas and they were beautiful. I could not have asked for a better experience... Read More and I cannot recommend Sabrina enough.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Marie M

Sabrina is the best!! I had a friend recommend her and I love Sabrina! She is so caring and friendly! She by far exceeded my expectations. Even my wedding coordinator said she had never seen such beautiful flowers as the ones Sabrina did for me! I was stunned. I am so... Read More happy she was my flower lady. She made my wedding a dream come true! Everything worked out so great. I am thankful for Sabrina!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Natalia S

Sabrina is great to work with. We talked several times, I explained what I was looking for and she gave me great budget friendly options. The day of the wedding everything looked beautiful, from the simple isle bouquets to the cake arrangement. In fact the cake lady event... Read More commented to me how nice Sabrina was! I was really happy with everything and how down to earth and approachable she was.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Chelsea L

We loved using Always Floral for our wedding. Sabrina was creative and willing to make my bouquet unique just because she had some cool ideas. Her work made me feel like we were not "just another wedding" and it was amazing to see how passionate she is about what she does. She... Read More was easy to communicate with us and low maintenance on the wedding day. I was so pleased with our arrangements, everyone thought they were beautiful. I would definitely recommend Always Floral!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy G

Sabrina was very easy to work with. I went in with an idea of a possible centerpiece and she worked up ideas for complementary centerpieces for the reception and ceremony. She also offered a wide array of possible flower choices in my color scheme. Everything turned out... Read More beyond my expectation!!! My bouquet was beautiful and smelled fantastic. Sabrina was on time and had all the bouquets ready to go when we arrived for photos. Her prices are very reasonable. She is creative and talented.

Wedding Event

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

My daughter found Sabrina on this website. I can't recommend her enough. She was excellent to work with - kind, patient, and accommodating to all the back and forth changes that we made. She totally got what my daughter wanted - down to every little detail - like the... Read More handpainted leaves and succulents. The flowers at the reception were breathtaking, and I don't mean that lightly. Everyone commented on them, and wanted to take them home! I've never seen such pretty bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids. She was early to the wedding, which was very comforting to me as mother of the bride, and she stayed till the baker arrived with the cake. She has a very bubbly personality, so she's also fun to work with. As we don't live in Houston, we had to rely on reviews for the florist. She will not disappoint, and she is also very helpful with finding other vendors for different needs. Thanks, Sabrina!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Carter C

Always Floral is amazing!! Sabrina was so helpful and she did an amazing job in designing all of the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres! She was very attentive to the types of flowers I liked and didn't like and made sure she was complementing my dress when making my bouquet.... Read More Even though I was more than 500 miles away from her and the venue during the planning, Sabrina & Always Floral were incredibly helpful and really made me feel like I was right there when making decisions. I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Denise M

Sabrina was absolutely amazing!!! She is so unbelievably passionate about her work. She took what I wanted and turned it into something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!! Thank you, Sabrina!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Mandy P

Sabrina was great to work with and created beautiful arrangements for my wedding. She helped me through designing table arrangements that could also be used in the aisles during the ceremony. The bouquet was exactly what I wanted and just blew me away. I had also asked for a... Read More flower for my cake. She matched it perfectly. I loved working with Sabrina and would recommend her to anyone. Note: They have an instagram account (alwaysfloralspring), go check it out. My bouquet is the post with #05162015. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Amanda H

Sabrina did a beautiful job on all of our bouquets. I loved my bouquet!!!!! I showed her some pictures of what I liked and told her the colors I wanted to incorporate and she was able to make it happen. I would highly recommend Sabrina. She was very easy to work with. Beautiful... Read More flowers at an affordable price.

She was Outstanding!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Nina D

Sabrina did an incredible job with my wedding. I didn't have an exact color scheme with my wedding.. all I knew was that I wanted pastels and Sabrina ran with my idea and created the most beautiful, classy and elegant flowers. All my guests raved about her work and not one... Read More floral arrangement was left after the wedding- (all the guests took them home haha) Her work ethic is efficient and professional. She is always very kind and easy to work with. I highly recommend using Sabrina. A tad pricey but you get what you pay for.

Awesome Florist!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Renee S

Sabrina was such a pleasure to work with! From the beginning, we connected and she gave me a great deal based on my budget. What was so awesome was, she offered to do a mock up of my centerpieces before the wedding. (I was one of those brides that needed to see it before the... Read More wedding) and she was so helpful and willing to do so! Everyone was raving about how beautiful the flowers were the day of the wedding and I was absolutely happy with everything even the bouquets! I loved working with Sabrina, she's very knowledgeable of the business and I will recommend her to anyone in the future!

Awesome Florist!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Renee S

Sabrina was such a pleasure to work with! From the beginning we connected and she gave me a great deal based on my budget. She's definitely willing to work with you! What was so great was, she offered to do a mock up of my centerpieces, which was awesome! I was one of those... Read More brides that needed to see it before the actual wedding and she was very helpful and willing to do so! I was so happy with how everything turned out, everyone was raving about how beautiful the centerpieces were! I absolutely loved the bouquets and loved working with Sabrina! I will recommend her to anyone!

Bridal Bouquet = spectacular; table flowers = awful

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Dory P

Working with Sabrina at our initial interview was fantastic. She was full of ideas, insight, and I trusted her vision. The night before the wedding at 11:30PM, she called me to tell me she didn't have the color ribbon I'd requested. I should have been asleep! The reception... Read More flowers at each guest table were the smallest grouping of flowers, when they should have been much more. I provided the vases, so the cost should have gone straight to the arrangements. Very disappointing. My uncle is a wholesale florist from another state, and he mentioned how underwhelming the centerpieces were. Very disappointed in the florist.

2015-02-07T08:56:50 Response from the vendor

NOTE: First of all no one's relative should ever insult someones wedding budget ever! That is extremely disrespectful and humiliating. No bride should allow this! Reply: It always is extremely disappointing when we receive such negative reviews, especially when we strive to help brides and... Read Less Read More

Amazing Floral Experience

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Wendy

After quite a bit of searching I came across Always Floral and am so glad I did. Sabrina is not only amazingly talented but easy to work with as well. After asking me several well thought out questions she was able to turn my vision into reality. She was honest about what would... Read More and wouldn't work while being mindful of my budget. I simply cannot believe how beautiful everything turned out, especially for the price. Sabrina masterfully created the bouquet and centerpieces of my dreams, it was all so much more than I could ever have imagined.

Always Floral is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

Thanks to Sabrina, my bride was able to get the flowers she wanted for our special day. Sabrina provided excellent customer service and high quality flowers. We were very pleased with our flowers and will go back to her if we ever need to purchase floral arrangements. I highly... Read More recommend Always Floral. Sabrina will work with you to make sure you get what you want.

2014-09-14T22:33:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review.

Sabrina is an Expert!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Chantal B

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely stunning-I don't even know where to begin. I am very picky when it comes to flowers-and a budget-so of course, I thought I was doomed! However, Sabrina at Always Floral worked with us to get the price we wanted for the flowers we... Read More wanted. Our wedding was in the late summer and though I had always had my eyes on Peonies because they were so full and romantic, I knew they were already out of season. Sabrina helped me choose flowers that were in season and most closely resembled peonies and the look I was going for. Our theme was soft vintage and romantic with a variety of colors including blush rose peach coral and gold (sound complicated?) Sabrina managed to work all those colors in and give us exactly the look and feel we were going for. Everything from the church pieces to the reception pieces-even the floral topping on our cake was amazing. It was easy to contact her, via phone and email, she was so friendly, and she really knows her stuff! Thank you Sabrina for all your hard work-it truly was amazing!

2014-09-14T22:09:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chantal for your absolutely amazing review. I feel so touched knowing I helped make your day special. I truly enjoyed working with you guys. Hugs! Sabrina

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

I loved everything about the florals for my wedding! Sabrina did an amazing job and brought everything to my venue in perfect condition and right on time. My centerpieces were gorgeous and of course all the bouquets and other florals for my day! Thank you so much!!

2014-09-14T22:43:37 Response from the vendor

Meredith, So Happy you loved everything. I hope you send me pictures ok. I Loved all the details and how it all came together. I'm so glad you and your mom kept me in mind these last few years after doing your sisters wedding. .... Read Less Read More

Always Floral was Awesome

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 corinna p

My sister found Sabrina and what a relief it was for me. Planning a small wedding can still get overwhelming. Thanks to Sabrina my flowers were amazing. I had no idea what I really wanted but Sabrina worked with me and created beautiful arrangements for my special day. She was... Read More very easy to work with and very reasonable. Sabrina was very prompt in getting back to me with any questions I had. I never had to wait to hear back from her. She has a great personality, very caring and wants to help any way she can. My Mother and Sister loved her. If I ever need flowers for any event I know to contact Sabrina. I highly recommend Always Floral! Great quality of flowers and service.

2014-09-14T22:13:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Corina for your kind words. I'm so glad I could help make your day beautiful. Wishing you much Happiness. Hugs!

Love Always Floral

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Shayla R

I'm all about reducing stress and Always Floral's complete wedding floral package was perfect for me! It included my bouquet, toss bouquet, corsages, boutonnières, and pew arrangements. It was everything I needed and all at a great price! (I had a friend use a different vendor... Read More for her wedding and the flowers were brown around the edges and looked a little old. When my flowers were delivered from Always Floral, everything looked beautiful and fresh!)I would definitely use Always Floral again and definitely recommend.

2014-09-14T22:15:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review Shayla. Your wedding at Ashton Gardens was absolutely beautiful. You and your fiancee were a joy to work with and I wish you many years of joy and happiness. Hugs!

The Very Best!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 rikki f

My wedding would have been incomplete without Sabrina's help! My flowers were flawless, the entire venue was beautifully decorated, and she was there for me every step of the way making sure I got what I always dreamed of and more! If it wasn't for her help and ideas, I would... Read More have been lost! If you're looking for the best, Sabrina is the one to call!

2014-09-14T22:19:16 Response from the vendor

Rikki, thank you so much for the kind review. I'm so happy I could help make your day special. Although planning from afar can sometimes be a challenge, I felt we worked extremely well together to get you exactly what you dreamed of. Much Happiness... Read Less Read More

Amazing Flowers, Amazing service!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Katie

I absolutely loved my flowers from Always Floral!!! Sabrina is AMAZING! She does exactly what you ask and at a great price. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. She even did the flowers that went on top of my cake as well. I recommend Always Floral for anyone in the... Read More Houston/Cypress area! Lets make Always Floral best of 2015!!

2014-09-14T22:22:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie for your kind words. I absolutely loved your flexibility and your openness to my ideas. I have posted your wedding photo from Misti your photographer on my facebook. Love Love Love the way the flowers turned out. Much happiness to the both... Read Less Read More

My beautiful wedding flowers by Sabrina

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Shannon D

The owner of Always Floral, Sabrina, is amazing, and I am so happy I chose her to do the flowers at my wedding. Being that there were no disadvantages in having her as my florist, I will list the awesome advantages below- in order to keep this review semi-organized. 1. She... Read More brings a sense of calm to your wedding planning experience. I procrastinated and showed up at her door a month and a half before my wedding with a bunch of photos from the internet and half formed ideas. I knew what I thought was pretty, what I didn't like, and what color palette I was leaning towards. She listened, very closely, and created and executed a vision that was everything and more that I'd hoped for. Never once did she make me feel like we were way behind or that it was highly unusual to choose your florist so late in the game (you would be surprised at the number of "have you lost your mind" looks I received from other vendor possibilities when I announced my wedding was 2 or less months away). 2. Excellent customer service. Initially, this was the reason she won out over the other front runner. She is patient, friendly and quick to respond. She sat on the phone with my mother for half an hour helping guide her to her shop when my mom drove to the wrong place. It was easy to get a hold of her- you can also text her. 3. Very reasonable, upfront pricing and an excellent value. My flowers were beautiful, everything about them was perfect. She even managed to find the most amazing garden roses (a pricey bloom) for my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquet but didn't change the pricing on me at all. I loved my flowers so much that today (my bday) my husband went back to Always Floral and got her to recreate the look of my wedding flowers in a bouquet for my birthday. They were perfect, and I was so happy to have a chance to take in her amazing work (I was all over the place on my wedding day). Thank you so much Sabrina!!!

2014-09-14T22:06:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shannon for your beautiful words. I feel so blessed to have received such an amazing review from you. This is why I love doing what I do. Hugs! Sabrina

Disorganized, but great quality

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Stephanie D

Sabrina, the owner, was very nice and really listened to what I envisioned for my wedding. The only downside is that she is a bit disorganized and is pretty busy. However, her quality is pretty good and I loved how the floral arrangements came out, especially my bouquet!

2014-09-14T22:32:18 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, First of all thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad that you loved the arrangements. My apologies for the feeling that you got that we may be a bit disorganized. I truly felt all our conversions we had went well. I know... Read Less Read More