Always Timeless Productions

Serving the Greater Phoenix, Arizona & Worldwide!!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving the Greater Phoenix, Arizona & Worldwide!! (804) 306-0254

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Adam B

From start to finish, working with Dorrell was an amazing experience! Of all the investments we made for our wedding, choosing Dorrell as our photographer was the best. After our initial meeting with Dorrell, viewing his work, and discussing his style/technique, we left... Read More feeling confident that he was the perfect fit. Fast forward to the day of our wedding, and Dorrell not only met, he exceeded all expectations! He gave us his full attention the entire day including at the hotel, the ceremony, and the reception. He was there to capture all of our special moments, and we even got comments from our guests saying how he did such a great job. Perfect 5 stars! We highly recommend Dorrell and Always Timeless Productions.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Aliana C

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Dorrell for both our engagement pictures and our wedding day. No one is more professional, funny, and focused on capturing precious moments like Dorrell and his team! His attention to detail and photography experience made our... Read More wedding festivities all the more fun. By the time all was said and done, we felt as though we had known him forever though we'd only known him for a couple months! It is with great joy that we recommend Always Timeless Productions for your photography needs. You won't be disappointed at the quality of work that is produced, and you'll have beautiful pictures and memories to cherish for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Bianca M

Dorrell was incredible! He did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He captured all of the special moments, decor, family members, and our guests! He was very creative and he had so many great ideas/poses for our bridal party. He was also very timely with sending our photos... Read More to us after our special day!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Shelby A

I loved every single picture! Dorrell made me, my husband and my whole family feel absolutely comfortable the whole time. We kept receiving compliments from our guests the entire night about what an amazing job he was doing and how he never missed anything. Dorrell was right... Read More there to capture every single moment. I can't wait to use him again for another occasion!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kelly W

We loved having Dorrell as our photographer! Our wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and our family can't stop talking about how much the colors pop in the photos! I am definitely going to reach out to him again when we need photos for our next... Read More occasion.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Nicole P

If I could give Dorrell infinite stars I would! If you've been looking at a hundred different photographers and can't make a decision on who to chose to capture your special day, trust me, I've been there! But loook no further because you've found the one! I spent hours... Read More searching for photographers/videographers and let me tell you, Always Timeless Productions will not let you down! Dorrell and his team did such an amazing job, capturing every beautiful moment of our special day. I honestly couldnt be HAPPIER with our pictures AND video. I cry like a baby every time I watch/look at our pics and video. All of my guests were complimenting Dorrell and his team on how hard they worked and how comfortable they made everyone feel! Between the engagement photos, wedding rehearsal and wedding day he made us feel so special and like we had nothing to worry about. Dorrell was part of our family that day and everyone LOVED him!! Seriously, if you have been struggling to find the 'one' to capture your day, you will not be disappointed with Always Timeless Productions!!! They were nothing short of perfect!! Much love <3

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Barrett J

It was a great honor to have Dorrell as photographer at our wedding!!! The effort and passion that Dorrell and his team put into every moment was reflected directly into our beautiful photographs and Blu Ray movie. The team worked tirelessly from 12 pm till past 10 pm and did... Read More not skip a beat. Many of our guests told us how impressed they were with Dorrell- professional, respectful, extremely talented and easygoing, he was one of our favorite vendors for sure. We are very proud to share our wedding pictures and movie with friends and family, and would gladly 100% recommend Always Timeless Productions to anyone in need of a professional photographer, whether it be for engagement photos, a wedding, or any other special occasion!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Amanda M

Dorrell did such a great job for our wedding and was one of our favorite people to work with throughout the wedding process. We had numerous issues with the weather and lack of professionalism with our day of coordinator but Dorrell rolled with it all like a champ and got some... Read More really great shots. He worked with our videographer who is just starting out and was quick to offer his help. For our engagement shoot he had no problem with driving up a mountain with us and traversing a small river to get the shots he needed. Seriously, you need to book him.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sabrina B

Always Timeless Productions is a must have for your wedding! Dorrell did our engagement photo-shoot along with our wedding. His team and him were amazing! Dorrell is so passionate about his work that it truly shows in his work. I had multiple guests from our wedding come up to... Read More us and tell us they loved our photographer! Everyone is so excited to see the photos! If they are anything like our engagement shoot they will be amazing! I would recommend Always Timeless Productions 100%! You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Shauna M

If you are looking for a photographer that is creative, genuine and professional, then this is your guy. I cant even express how much I recommend Dorrell for any photography you may need. My husband and I picked him to do our engagement photos and once we saw those we knew we... Read More had to have him for our wedding. He thought of everything. No need to direct him in any way unless you have an idea but even then he was 5 steps ahead, it was fantastic. Everyone who was just watching us take pictures was telling us how great he was and he really knew what he was doing. Our wedding photos are crisp, clear and really captured the day/night, just how I always hoped they would but the creativity that Dorrell did with those shots was more than I ever thought possible. Our wedding was over 2 weeks ago and I am still having people comment and tell me how fantastic our pictures are. As I told Dorrell, he is now our family photographer for life. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Jena B

INCREDIBLE! There are no words to truly describe our experience with Dorrell and his crew. Starting with our engagement photo shoot, love story video, and our wedding day Dorrell was nothing short of amazing!! He was there from the time I started getting ready until the last... Read More song of the evening capturing every special moment of the day. Guests asked if we had paparazzi because Dorrell and his team were snapping photos of everyone who attended! Our pictures and video are absolutely stunning! We couldn’t have asked for more beautiful photos. We know how busy Dorrell is this time of year, but he has made us feel like we are his only clients. If you have not yet found a photographer for your special day, you MUST contact Always Timeless. You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Dorrell. You have given us and our family lasting memories we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Stacy N

This is one of those reviews where I wish I could give more than five stars. If you are still considering a photographer, just stop what you are doing, pick up the phone, and call Dorrell! Dorrell has treated me and my now husband like close friends ever since our first... Read More consultation meeting. I knew from the beginning that he was the photographer for us due to his friendly and outgoing personality - his portfolio of gorgeous photos was the icing on the cake. Dorrell handled our engagement photoshoot, video interviews, and was the lead photographer at our wedding day along with two assistants (an additional photographer and a videographer; talk about a great value!). Dorrell was literally running around our venue to make sure we got all of the shots in before sunset and helped us stay on schedule for the evening. His photos are simply stunning and have definitely given us tangible memories for a lifetime. We will definitely be using Dorrell as our exclusive photographer for life and can't thank him enough for being such a key part of one of the most memorable days of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Haley F

Dorrell and his crew are absolutely PHENOMENAL! Not only does Dorrell do everything he can to make your day perfect, he produces stunning video and photo products. Even your guests will notice that somehow Dorrell and his crew are everywhere during the ceremony and reception -... Read More never missing a moment. Always Timeless Productions is an amazing company. The packages offered are an out of this world deal. If you are thinking about using Always Timeless Productions, call them today because you don't want to miss out on an opportunity to work with Dorrell!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We were very happy with Dorrell's work. Contacting him and getting started with the contract and payment was easy, and his prices were fantastic. He took lots of great photos, and we received them much sooner than I would have expected. Overall, we're very happy with Dorrell.