Amanda Beside Eric

Greater Richmond, Charlottesville, and Fredericksburg, VA

Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

12016 Old Buckingham Road, Midlothian, VA Greater Richmond, Charlottesville, and Fredericksburg, VA (540) 693-0366

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Regina H

Photos are all I have left from my magical wedding day. Because I knew our photographs would be the only remaining memory I knew how important it was that we booked amazing photographers who would be able to capture every emotion present on the day of our wedding. With Amanda... Read More and Eric I was initially impressed by their extreme professionalism and how personable they both were. I am extroverted and my husband is not and we both felt like Amanda and Eric were old friend upon meeting them for the first time. I felt this way from the start. We have been married almost 4 months now and there hasn't been a day that's gone by where I have not received compliments about how amazing my wedding photography was. Amanda and Eric have different shooting styles so Corey and I got the best of both worlds. Moments we didn't remember from our special day or moments we missed were captured. It was a if Amanda and Eric had 8 arms with 8 different cameras. I rarely saw them during the reception but the reception photos were some of my favorite..The value, the service , the relationship-Amanda and Eric are the total package #MARRIAGEGOALS #DREAMTEAM

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Joshua C

Amanda and Eric were the most supportive, professional, outgoing and impressive vendor of our wedding. Their shots were not only beautiful but moments that we will enjoy forever. Anyone that doesn't have a photographer yet, or even if you do, you should give Amanda Beside Eric a... Read More call. They captured every moment of our wedding, leaving us with hundreds upon hundreds of breathtaking shots. So many guests came up to us afterwards to remark on how impressed they were with our photographers. They knew our venue by heart, and were familiar with many of our other vendors. They went the extra mile in everything they did, and had our photos back to us in such short time. I don't think there is a single photo we didn't love. We hope others choose them just like we did, you won't be disappointed.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Olivia C

Amanda and her husband photographed our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! They were very organized a throughout the whole process. We met before the wedding to discuss all of the formal posses that we wanted and they she just made them happen the day of! I would... Read More recommend them to anyone! The pictures that we have are stunning!

Best Pictures of me ever!

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 Catherine F

Amanda is kind, personable, and the best photographer ever! She completely captured our night in way that matched our style. The pictures were perfect. I had my digital images in a little over a week!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Elizabeth W

Amanda is awesome! She's not a bossy photographer-- she completely goes with what you like and is never obtrusive. She's also extremely nice. I love my photos. Her prices are super reasonable to boot.

This one goes to 11

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Sonya H

Gorgeous work at astoundingly affordable rates. We couldn't have been happier with our photos, and Amanda was extremely easy to work with--professional, responsive, unobtrusive, and easygoing. She was willing to work with our budget and create a custom package for us, for which... Read More we'll truly always be grateful. She also got our pictures to us amazingly quickly--and they look like we spent 3-4x what we did.

Best Service, Gorgeous Photos, Great Value!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Elise L

Amanda was absolutely wonderful - it was easy to book the package, photos were great, photographers were unobtrusive, and we received the high-resolution images ~10 days after the wedding. I'd recommend her to all brides!

Amanda Dorian Photography

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Erin C

Amanda Dorian did a great job photographing my wedding. She captured my guests and the wedding party exactly as they are. I was almost unaware of her presence during both the wedding and the reception. Every picture I received was absolutely perfect. Even the snafus of the day... Read More were captured so beautifully that I will cherish those pictures as much as the "perfect" moments.