Creating Ravishing and Exquisite Brides

Look gorgeous & feel confident as you say "I do." Our amazing team of Award Winning Hair & Makeup Artists are ready to beautify you & your bridal party! Luxury On Location!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

5755 S University Dr, Davie, FL (954) 980-0395

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Brenda P

Amanda and Ashlee came to my bridal suite and did a phenomenal job on me and my three bridesmaids. Amanda NAILED each of one our hairstyles and BEYOND exceeded our expectations. I had Amanda put in clip-on extensions in my hair and she put them on securely and styled it... Read More perfectly with my own hair. It was hands down my best hair day ever! Ashlee also did an outstanding job on our makeup. The airbrush foundation blended perfectly with our skintone and the makeup endured all the sweat and tears ;) So grateful for her amazing work on my special day!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 valerie O

Amanda Lynn & Co is AMAZING!! Amanda did hair for me (the bride), all 6 bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone was so ecstatic with the outcome. Amanda applied extensions and a headpiece to my hair and everything flowed pefectly. The atmosphere was very laid back and easy going.... Read More I would definitely recommend Amanda Lynn & Co. Hair and Makeup Aristry. Amanda has provided hair and makeup to three other Bridal parties I have been part of and outcome is always outstanding!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Erica G

I just got married a couple weeks ago and Amanda Lynn did my hair along with my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law. 5 stars is not enough! Let me just say I got my hair done first and when I looked in the mirror i started crying. It was prettier than I imagined. She is simply... Read More the best and the people that work for her are as well! She made me feel more beautiful than I ever thought I could. She is so talented and personable and made me feel so comfortable telling her exactly what I wanted and didn't mind changing anything (not that I had too) if I wanted. 100 Stars! Love love love her and she will be the only one I trust doing my hair! You would be missing out if you don't chose her and her team for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen G

Carra and Frankie did hair and makeup for me and my entire Bridal party at the venue in Ft. Lauderdale. They did an absolutely amazing job!!! They made sure we all had distinct looks with hair and makeup that went together (and obviously they made me look FANTASTIC!!!!) Carra... Read More did my makeup and hair trials and was incredibly patient with me while I found a look that worked for me. I'm not used to wearing makeup so her patience and reassurance went a long way in helping me feel confident for my wedding! She also killed it on my hair at the wedding! It was crazy windy for my ceremony by my long half- up-half- down style stayed all night!! Frankie did my makeup for the big day and nailed the look I was going for keeping it heavy enough to be noticed in photos but still soft and simple so I felt like myself . I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day and these ladies are a huge reason why. Thank you both so much for helping me look my absolute best for such an important (and heavily photographed) day!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Amanda and Dianna are true rock stars! I have been seeing Amanda for years now, even had a bridal consult, but she still exceeded my expectations! They did a total of 6 girls that day, hair and make-up, and I know I can speak for everyone when I say we have never felt so... Read More beautiful! (Not to mention the fun we all had in the bridal suite that day!) Our hair and make-up lasted ALL DAY without any mishaps, even through a warm and muggy So.Flo summer day!! I would recommend Amanda Lynn and Co. to ANY ONE who needs hair/make-up done for ANY EVENT! Truly amazing. Truly talented. I could repeat that day over, and over again!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Elizabeth P

Amanda and Cara are phenomenal!!!! They really made the day so easy and stress free. They transformed me and my bridal party with ease and didn't waste anytime. We all got the look we dreamed of. The hair and make up comes out flawless and you do not have to worry about your... Read More make up wearing off or your hair moving out of place. Excellent service and a fantastic product!! Thank you!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kenia T

I had a hair trial and the night before my wedding I decided I wanted a completely different look. Panicked I called Amanda who quickly calmed my nerves and reassured me my new idea would work just fine. She showed up and did 4 bridesmaids 3 jr bridesmaids, my mom and myself... Read More all in less than 8hrs. We all had different looks and they all turned out amazing. She is able to take a simple inspirational image and make it reality. She is truly a rockstar . There is no one else I would trust with my hair especially on one of the biggest days of my life.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Christina G

Amanda did my hair and makeup for myself on location in Orlando, FL, and it turned out AMAZING!. She also did my moms hair and makeup, and all of the hair for my bridesmaids. I drove down south for my hair and makeup a month or two before my wedding in April and was so happy... Read More that we did that. I ended up changing a little bit on what I wanted for my eye makeup. Amanda is very nice, personable, and hilarious! She is honest too during the makeup trial when you show her ideas and what she thinks will look well. My airbrush makeup lasted ALL NIGHT, and I literally was dancing the night away and had a dress change. I highly recommend Amanda and her team for your wedding makeup and hair!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Christina G

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lindsey S

Amanda did both hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party and she did such a phenomenal job. She is truly an artist, her skills for hair and makeup are on point! She was able to duplicate a look I wanted to achieve just by looking at a photo. She also has a way of making... Read More the whole bridal party look flawless and stunningly unique! Not only is she a perfectionist at her job, she's also very prompt. Amanda arrived 15 minutes early to set up and start on time and also had the whole wedding party finished with enough time for a glass of champagne before we walked down the aisle. I have never felt more beautiful and confident as I did on my wedding day and it's all thanks to Amanda and her staff!!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Jennifer s

I am forever grateful to the both Gabbi and Amanda for helping making wedding day amazing. Two days before my wedding, I was told by my hair salon (Spa 360), they would not be able to do my hair or my bridesmaids hair. I had the reservation/contract with them for over a... Read More year-and only found out because I was confirming the time. In searching for a new hairstylist, I came across Amanda Lynn & Co. Hair. Amanda told me that she had a hair stylist- Gabbi. She had a cancelation last minute and was free . She was so delightful and did an amazing job- my hair and my bridesmaids hair came out gorgeous. She came to my hotel on time and ready to work. Everyone loved her! I highly recommend Amanda Lynn & Co. Hair & Makeup Artistry. Thank you again for everything.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Chelsea B

Carra and Gabby = dream team! Makeup and hair were great and they were so lovely and positive to be around. I asked for a revision or two to my makeup and they happily helped until everything was perfect. Highly recommend them! Professional, communicative, and talented.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Leanne W

Carra and her colleague did an amazing job for our wedding. Carra is so personable and really made me feel comfortable on my big day which was huge for me because I'm not used to getting my hair and makeup done. She did myself, flower girl and 3 bridesmaids and really took her... Read More time to make sure we were happy, looked beautiful and were comfortable with our looks. Great experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jessica K

Ashley and Carra were amazing! I, my seven bridesmaids, and mother and mother-in-law looked incredible all day and night, even after lots of happy crying, a beach ceremony, and pretty intense dancing! :) They were so sweet and professional. Amanda Lynn is DEFINITELY the best... Read More value for quality work in South Florida!

A+++

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 cherish m

Amanda and her team were amazing! They did an outstanding job on my bridal party and I's hair and makeup! I already have and will continue to recommended them to all my friends and family for their special events!

Excellent

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Amanda and her team are amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridemaids. Our makeup and hair stayed perfect all day and into the night! I highly recommend her!

Wedding Hair/Makeup

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

I hired Amanda to do my hair and makeup and my four bridesmaids' hair. She was able to do all of this in a little under 4 hours. She was professional, well prepared and dedicated to her work. We all loved our hair and make up, and our guests complimented her work. I would highly... Read More recommended her to any bride in South Florida

Perfect Vendor

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Raquel M

Amanda Lynn salon charges by the hour instead of by the individual. It ended up far more cost effective than any other hair/ makeup vendor I received quotes from and the girls were moving quick and did a high quality job making sure that all the girls in the bridal party, the... Read More moms and grandmothers were all done up in perfect timing. I would recommend them to ANY bride. All makeup was airbrushed and lasted the entire day, the false lashes stayed on all night and were great quality. We had Carra for hair and Ashlee for make up, but Amanda (the owner) did hair for my sister-in-laws wedding and she was just as amazing as everyone she employs. When it comes to this... Don't bother going to any other vendor because they won't beat the price or quality. And while I know Amanda is great, my personal experience lies with Carra and Ashlee and would highly recommend asking for them if you decide on this vendor. They're personable, funny and a great energy to have while getting ready.

So happy with results!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 victoria r

We had Carra do 6 hair styles. Each very different and she did amazing on everyone! She came to the hotel where we were getting ready and she was on time which is always great! She arrived early to set up and started right on time! I highly recommend this salon! They have such... Read More friendly staff and they make sure you are happy with your results! I will defiantly use them again for my next big event!

A True Professional Artist

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 April J

Amanda and her girls did the hair and makeup for my best friend's wedding. I was the maid of honor and was pleased with their artistry and professionalism from start to finish. The bride, bridal party, and mother of the bride were all serviced in a timely and stress-free... Read More manner. Everyone's hair and makeup was not only on trend, but it lasted the whole night after plenty of dancing. I have recommended Amanda Lynn and Co. to many of my friends that were all more than pleased with the service they received.

Amanda Lynn.... The Only Choice.... BEST EVER!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Jillian E

Words are not enough to express my extreme gratitude to Amanda and her team for making my bridal hair and makeup dream a reality. Amanda and Carra were able to provide the hair and makeup needs to my Grandmother, Mother, Maid of Honor, 6 Bridesmaids, 2 Junior Bridesmaids and... Read More myself all in a matter of hours. I humbly admit that we all looked absolutely STUNNING. Amanda was so professional from start to finish. She spent as much time as needed during my trial to ensure I would be happy on my wedding day. Amanda and Carra arrived on time and kept my large bridal party organized, on-time and STRESS FREE! All of our hair and makeup lasted throughout the ceremony and hours of dancing. I shamely admit I did not wash my face that evening as I wanted my face to look as beautiful the next day and it did! If you want guaranteed perfection and a stress free wedding day, there is no other choice than Amanda Lynn. She is simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Cassy F

I went to other trials with other companies and things felt off. My hairstylist, who works at Amanda's salon recommended me to her. (Also, go the salon for your hair needs, you won't regret it) Amanda and her team did our wedding. They did me, my 5 bridesmaids and the mother of... Read More the bride and mother of the groom. They had us looking great for the big day!! Trust me, for your wedding day, you can trust them with no worries :)

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Brook B

When I first started searching for someone to do my hair and makeup for the wedding, I wasn't really sure what I was looking for. I actually found Amanda Lynn & Co. from The Knot. The communication with Amanda was easy and once I was booked for my date, she put me in touch with... Read More my hair stylist and makeup artist. Because of my morning wedding, she was able to accommodate with me 2 girls for 2 hours. My hair stylist Carra has become my favorite hair stylist. She's done a wonderful job with my cuts, colors, and highlights. My trial was fantastic and she duplicated an awesome updo with curls and braids. In the short time frame on the morning of the wedding, she did my hair, my two bridesmaids, and even gave curls to my two flower girls. Ashlee was my makeup artist and she's awesome! She really took her time with the trial and then took my feedback into consideration for my wedding. In fact, I just remember looking in the mirror thinking it was perfect. She has a great eye and was very considerate to our concerns about it being a morning outdoor wedding. With all humility, we all looked great!

Truly talented/great work for me and my wedding party

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Paola V

Amanda has been my hairdresser for some time and I was elated when she told me that she could do my hair and that of my bridal party for wedding day. Although it could have been scheduled a little earlier, I did have my hair trial 2 weeks before my wedding. Amanda trimmed my... Read More hair perfectly so as to not take off too much length for my updo. She also was very candid during hair trial about the time it would take to do vintage hairstyles for my bridal party and so I was able to plan with my girls to get everyone done on time. My hair trial was good in that I originally wanted a chignon, but the shape of my face was too square for a flat do in the front. And so I submitted pictures to Amanda for what I wanted (volume on the top) for wedding day. She did a superb job on wedding day and I was very happy with the outcome. My bridesmaids also looked beautiful with their loose curls. Amanda also saved me in that she told me that a plastic comb on veil would not work (my rented veil had a plastic comb). I was able to quickly go to David's bridal and purchase a simple veil with metal comb. It was perfect with my updo and my lace dress. The only suggestion I would make is to have the hair trial a little sooner in order to hash out some of these details without rushing. Other than that, I was very happy with her work! Thank you Amanda!

Always amazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Crystal B

I started going to Amanda on a friend's referral and quickly decided that I not only wanted her to become my permanent hairstylist, I also wanted her for my wedding day! A few months after I booked we found out Amanda was going to be expecting a new bundle of joy the week before... Read More my big day, but I really wasn't worried because I trust Amanda and knew she would set me up with someone amazing! Carra and Ashlee were FANTASTIC! Not only was their work with our hair and makeup amazing, their personalities fit in perfectly with my wedding party! I actually still go to Carra to have my make up done for special occasions! I highly recommend Amanda Lynn & Co. to everyone! Amazing women that so FABULOUS work!