Classic, Documentary

Trash The Dress

503 Emmons St SE, Caledonia, MI (616) 328-3523

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Amanda A

Mandy did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! Both of us are quite camera-shy, but she made us feel at ease. I was concerned that with our small wedding party there wouldn't be a lot of variety, but she did a great job coming up with some really cool shots. She was very... Read More professional, and made sure we got all the shots we wanted and then some! Very, VERY pleased with our photos!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Becca G

Amanda did our engagement shoot- that we loved!- so we were all too happy to use her for our wedding. I forgot just how much fun she is to work with. She was also very flexible with our budget. We cut the cost by using just her by the hour. She was accommodating when we decided... Read More to add an extra hour to our session at last minute. She was also willing to have to the tough conversations with overbearing family members. Fortunately, it did not come to that. Amanda was awesome!

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Alesha E

Amanda Mae Design did an incredible job capturing our wedding. Mandy made us feel so relaxed and comfortable the entire day. She was able to show the feel of our wedding and who we are as a couple through her work. The detail shots she captured are beautiful. We also love the... Read More candid photos of our wedding guests! We couldn't be happier with our wedding photographs! They encapsulate our day perfectly and we will look through them for years and years to come. We highly recommend Amanda Mae Design!!

The Real Deal!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Whitney H

Mandy photographed my wedding this past May and did a wonderful job. She was able to capture our day perfectly and made everything run easily and comfortably. I am the type who is very picky about pictures and how they turn out. I did not have to worry one bit about the quality... Read More of photos she produces. Mandy was great to work with and I was able to adjust a package that fit what my needs were. I am in love with all of the photos she took. Also the turn around time in being able to access your photos is very reasonable- I only had to wait two weeks- which I thought was great. If you want a fun, organized, and very talented photographer you should definitely book her!

So in love with Amanda Mae Design!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Allison F

I first heard of AmandaMae Design when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. Mandy was professional, personable, and her pictures were GORGEOUS. So, I recommended her to my sister when she was planning her wedding and then booked her for my own! It was so wonderful working... Read More with her. She has a way of making everybody comfortable and capturing couples in a way that is fitting to them. She capture moments beautifully and goes above and beyond to make sure you will have photos you will love forever. She even moved the Kissing Booth we had built outside for me because she knew I really wanted to take photos with it outdoors! Another friend of mine booked her for her wedding and another friend booked with her at my wedding! Seriously - I cannot say enough about how much I have loved working with Mandy as a bridesmaid, maid of honor, and bride!

Success!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014

Amanda was so amazing on my wedding day. Not only was she reliable, professional, calm and easy to work with; she was fun and I absolutely love my wedding pictures!!! So many beautiful shots; memories that will last a life time! Thanks so much for helping me capture my special... Read More day Amanda :)

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Lauren M

Mandy was quick to respond, professional and creative! We were living out of state and our wedding was in Lansing, MI. Mandy was flexible in meeting us on our few/quick visits to Grand Rapids. Our engagement pictures were done during the summer in Holland and Mandy had such... Read More creative ideas and incorporated a few of our wishes as well. Everyone loved our engagement pictures and we were so happy to receive them back so quickly. Our wedding was 4/26/14 on Michigan State's campus. We had a large wedding party (17 plus us), Mandy was able to capture so many great group photos. Also, this was out of town for Mandy but you never would have guessed. She followed our party bus around town and came up with amazing photo locations on the spot. We are so happy with how our wedding photos turned out and that we were able to have someone as wonderful as Mandy be a part of our special day. Beyond her professional work, Mandy is a sweetheart. We loved working with her!

The best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Amy W

Mandy is extremely talented! She was so sweet and easy to work with throughout our entire wedding process. She was quick to respond to all emails and phone calls and was always on time, which is really great to be able to not worry during all of the other wedding craziness! She... Read More was very laid back and totally went with the flow. During the ceremony and reception she was in the background (which I think is hard to find in a photographer!) and got such amazing shots of every little detail of the day. My mom is a photographer, so we were very picky when selecting a photographer for the wedding. Mandy was an easy choice! My wedding was outside on Lake Michigan and we had all types of weather (sun, clouds, rain, sunset, HEAT!) that day and all of the photos turned out perfectly. We love them all! We were kind of sad when we had to say goodbye to her! I would recommend her to everyone!

Friendly, personable & creative photographer!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Amanda P

In August 2013, Mandy took our engagement photos. We met her in Grand Haven and spent two hours on the beach and in town taking photos. It was a lot of fun and she made us feel incredibly comfortable. Even my fiance (who is not much of a picture-taker) had a great time. The... Read More photos turned out beautiful and she sent the proofs to us in under 2 weeks. Mandy has great prices and packages and service to match! She just photographer our wedding on July 18th and did an amazing job! She captured every moment perfectly. I could not ask for anything more, and our photographs will help me forever remember the most amazing day of my life. Also, my wedding was in the metro Detroit area - she was willing to travel at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Amanda Mae Design to any bride.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Bridget I

Mandy was great to work with. She was very friendly, had great ideas and took amazing pictures. She went to multiple sites with me so I could get all the styles of pictures I wanted.All of my family and friends loved my pictures. I could have not asked for a better photographer.... Read More I also received my pictures in a decent time frame. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and I would return to her in the future.

Exactly what I was looking for

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Becki D

Mandy was so kind and made us feel so comfortable when she took our engagement photos and wedding photos. I couldn't believe how affordable she was -- many of the photographers we found in the same price range weren't even close to her talent and creativity. I loved our... Read More wedding photos, especially the candid ones and the ones taken outdoors. One of the photos in the particular caught all my brothers and sisters laughing at the same time, and is one of my all time favorite photos! I would definitely choose her for another session in the future.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Lauren V

Mandy photographed my wedding and engagement photos and they are beautiful. She was very professional and easy to work with. She is very talented. Mandy has tremendous people skills; my husband HATES having his photo taken so I was a little worried about putting him through... Read More hours of it. After making it through the engagement sessions he had nothing but praise for her. During the main event (and engagement session) she quickly got genuine laughs from our group and would quickly adjust from my husband refusing to do something. The whole time maintaining a calm and relaxed feel I was hoping for. Her husband was also with her for the wedding as a second photographer, they work very well together. I would highly recommend Mandy. I look forward to working with her for family photos in the future. Truly lovely work.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Renee B

She didn't take my pictures, but she was my first choice! Some people have a natural talent for things Mandy is one of them!

Beautiful work, beautiful person!

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Tonesa P

I had all but given up hope when searching for a wedding photographer. I love photography myself so I guess that made me a little picky. I could not find the quality I wanted for the price I could afford. One day, I came across Mandy's website and was blown away. Her work is... Read More gorgeous to say the least. She is very professional, sees things you may not see, and she literally will scale a wall or climb some rocks to get you the perfect shot. Beautiful personality, funny and outgoing. You really can be yourself and feel at ease with her. She helped me create a custom package to get everything I wanted which included a photo booth with props and all. Her and her husband who took photos as well, were with us from the time we arrived, until the time we departed. So many great photos from the wedding as well as the engagement session she provided and at a very great price. She truly loves what she does and I think that makes a big difference. I have no complaints and will be using her for more events and family photos. I can't say enough good things about her.