You'll Love Your Dress!!

Amanda’s Touch has been voted the best bridal salon in Virginia! Amanda hand-selects all gowns with you in mind, creating a great variety of in stock bridal gowns for you to choose from! Amanda's Touch features exclusive designers and award-winning designers! Come say YES to your dream dress!

2374 Jefferson Hwy, Waynesboro, VA (540) 221-4748

Amazing service, and I found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Jocelyn M

From the first phone call with Amanda's Touch, I knew this was where I would find my wedding dress! Amanda and her team were so friendly! They asked many questions about my big day. I also was contacted by my personal stylist who asked me even more questions in order to find... Read More the perfect dress for me! I had tried on dresses at two other shops. I tried on a few dresses at Amanda's Touch before finding the one I loved! My stylist even helped me customize the dress to make it more my own! I loved having one-on-one attention and service! I would definitely recommend Amanda's Touch to anyone looking to find their dress!!

2015-06-30T14:44:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and we cannot wait to see you in your one of a kind dress!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Rachel S

Amanda's Touch provided me with a wonderful experience in finding my perfect wedding gown. This was my first time shopping for a gown and I ended up finding the gown of my dreams my first appointment. They catered to my needs and were super friendly and welcoming. I plan on... Read More going to Amanda's Touch for bridesmaid dresses and other formal occasions in the future.

2016-03-23T13:57:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much and we are so excited that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Amber P

The girls at Amanda's Touch are fantastic!! I went in there without a vision because if I found something I liked then they may not have had or I may not have liked it when I tried it on...so I didn't really have a style that I was dead set on. My personal stylist chose a... Read More couple gowns that she thought fit my body type and what I had in mind for the wedding venue. She took the time to get to know me and what my wedding was going to look like so she chose a few dresses based on that. I think I tried on 5 dresses, but the last dress was the one!! I purchased my dress over a year before our big day because at the time we were shooting for a Fall wedding, but then decided to push it until the Spring. Amanda's also offers free steaming before your big day and a 6 month hold so you can have a place to store your dress for a little while or while you save up $$ for your perfect dress! Amanda's was so accommodating, affordable, and the atmosphere is great!

2015-07-08T14:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love to hear about our brides experiences. Thank so much for sharing and we are so happy that we could make your experience awesome!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Samantha S

Amanda's Touch was extremely helpful and great to work with when picking out my dress. Their dresses were definitely at the higher end of my budget, but they had a great selection and all the girls were so kind and welcoming!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Shannon A

Chelsea was so awesome. She helped me find my dream dress and answered all of my questions. Thank you so much for the great experience!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Loghan J

Today, I chose the wedding dress of my dreams! Maddy was an excellent consultant and lead me into the right direction into finding the perfect dress for my theme and venue. They also offered me a package deal that cut major costs for my bridesmaid dresses and tuxes for my groom... Read More and his groomsmen. They are an amazing salon with stunning dresses and I cannot wait to walk down the isle!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Alexandra B

Chelsea at Amanda's Touch gave me a wonderful experience. This was the first time I had ever tried on dresses and she kept me calm and I never once felt overwhelmed by the process. She gave me useful feedback without trying to sway my choice. If you want to go to a lovely... Read More boutique without having the pressure of saying yes to the dress - go to Amanda's Touch Bridal.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Faith R

I recently bought my dress at Amanda's Touch and it was such a great experience. The store is so cute and the workers are all so helpful! They have a pretty good selection for being a smaller store. The dresses are reasonably priced; anywhere from 1,000-2,000 from what I saw.... Read More They also have bridesmaid dresses, so when I decided on the dress I wanted (Which Amanda's Touch was the first and only place I went to look!!) my bridesmaids were able to pick theirs out. Hailey, my consultant, was so kind and helpful, and she made my day extremely enjoyable, considering I had a group of 9 girls with me! I am so glad I got my dress here, and I highly recommend them!

2017-01-24T10:53:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! I so enjoyed helping you and am so glad that you found your dress and your girls dresses! Thanks again and I can't wait to see your wedding day photos. ~ Hailey

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Chelsea W

Amanda's Touch was an absolutely amazing, stress-free place to shop for my wedding dress! I made an appointment for a Tuesday morning (Amanda even called me on Monday to confirm it, even though the salon is closed on Mondays!) and we had the salon to ourselves -- I definitely... Read More enjoyed not feeling the pressure of "competing" with other brides to try on dresses. My consultant, Kristie, was a doll. She was helpful without being pushy, and took my likes and dislikes into consideration when picking dresses for me. Ultimately she was the one who picked out "The Dress" and my mother, MIL, and I all thought it really summed up my personality and complimented my shape to a T. I would absolutely recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride, especially if you are able to get a weekday appointment for a more personalized experience.

2016-09-22T13:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so happy that you have had such a wonderful experience with us and have found the perfect dress for you. We can't wait to see photos from your special day!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rebecca O

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal is the place to find your dress on the first try. I went there having not much idea what I liked except a designer I loved! They had a great selection of Stella York dresses and the funniest thing is I fell in love with the first dress I tried on,... Read More after trying about 6 on! There is not enough fabulous words I can't say about this place! So happy!LOVEDeverything! Than

2016-09-21T09:48:06 Response from the vendor

We love hearing this and we are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could be a part of such a special time for you! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Jenna G

I had a wonderful experience today to look at wedding dresses and ended up finding my dress! I could not be more satisfied with the help I was given, especially since I was there by myself.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Daisy D

I found the perfect dress in record time! I thought finding a dress would be a long process especially since I really wasn't sure what I was looking for. But here at Amanda's Touch they have great selections, great prices and everyone was super helpful!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Amanda's touch is an awesome place for finding a weeding dress. I felt heard by Kristie, my consultant. She stayed in my price range and pulled dresses similar to the pictures I sent her ahead of time.

Perfect Salon for the Budget Conscious Bride!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Elisabeth A

My first appointment with Amanda's Touch (I wanted to go to the Stella York trunk show) was snowed out and since I was coming in from out of town, the owner and staff were incredibly helpful and talked to me extensively for the entire weekend I was in town. I went back the next... Read More weekend for my appointment with Zoe and I'm so glad I did. She was so kind and complementary as I tried on wedding dresses for the first time. I purchased my dress off the rack from Amanda's Touch and it was not only under budget, but they took $100 off because the hem was a little banged up. It should also be noted that they have a wide range of sizes-- I was really anxious since I'm a size 12-14 that I wouldn't be able to find a dress in my size (some salons carry sizes closer to sample) but I had many, many options at Amanda's Touch and never felt self-conscious about my size. I would highly recommend Amanda's Touch to brides as it made for a smooth, happy dress buying experience (including by mom, who paid).

2015-12-23T11:13:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and we are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Kasey K

Absolutely love my dress! These ladies were extremely friendly, helpful, and professional! So glad I chose to shop here!

2015-11-17T09:34:43 Response from the vendor

We are glad that you choose Amanda's Touch! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jennifer R

I absolutely loved the staff at Amanda's Touch. Everyone was so helpful and made the experience of searching for the perfect dress a fun and memorable one. I can say that I did "Say Yes to the Dress" at Amanda's Touch. Chrissie was so wonderful to work with. She took the... Read More time to listen to what I had in mind and was attentive in what dress type would look good and tie into they style I wanted. She even had suggestions that I had not even thought of but made it fun to try. I truly felt like she wanted to make sure I decided on the dress I wanted as well as what would be perfect for the day, not just a sale. The selection of styles and sizes was amazing. They had a great array of suggestions for vendors and venues as well to help the wedding planning process which was included in a brochure folder upon buying my dress. I just really had a great time in the store and felt that the staff truly wanted to help make this part of my wedding a special and fun time, which it was.

2015-11-04T14:06:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 sarah m

I found the most amazing wedding dress at Amanda's Touch. The craziest thing was that we stopped by the day before my wedding to find a dress!! Not only did I find my perfect dress, my brides maids found dresses too, all at an amazing price!! The staff was incredibly helpful and... Read More nice! I would recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride looking for that perfect dress. Thank you ladies for helping to make my day perfect.

2015-10-27T12:33:37 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress!! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kara P

I had a great experience buying my dress at Amanda's Touch. Very friendly and helpful!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Paige

Amazing experience! Great dress selection and staff. Super friendly and helpful without being pushy.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Erinne P

I just bought my wedding dress at Amanda's Touch and I had a great experience! Zoe was my stylist and patiently waited until I found the perfect dress. She had great ideas for alterations like adding buttons and taking away straps. She really listened to what I was looking... Read More for and I ended up finding the perfect dress!

2015-07-21T09:54:07 Response from the vendor

So happy we could help you find the perfect one and help customize your dress to make it your very own! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Jennifer T

Amanda's Touch was wonderful. Friendly and helpful staff made for an easy and informed experience. I found the perfect dress and I would recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride looking for a gown and/or bridesmaid dresses.

2015-07-15T15:41:28 Response from the vendor

So happy that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Kayla R

I made my first bridal appointment at Amanda's, and I definitely don't regret it! They helped me find my dream dress that I'm so in love with. They're very honest and helpful and they really care about you finding exactly what you want. They're definitely my go to. Thank you so... Read More much Kristie and everyone else for making me feel comfortable and making my appointment very personalized. I highly recommend making Amanda's your first stop, it'll probably be your last!

2015-07-11T14:21:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, so happy that we could help you find the perfect one! We are so glad that you all enjoyed your bridal experience with us and are excited to have you as an Amanda's Touch Bride!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Kayla R

Loved the Dress!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Alison W

They had a great selection of dresses for a variety of prices. Found two perfect dresses and they were extremely helpful and patient as I made my final decision! They did not pressure me in any way (and the two dresses were very different in price!)!

2015-04-24T15:59:43 Response from the vendor

So happy you enjoyed your time with us!!

Dress shopping

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Lauren D

I highly recommend visiting this bridal shop, especially if you are in the southwest Virginia area. I personally came all the way from Charlotte, NC to have my appointment. I found it by searching for a place half way between myself, my family, and my friends and Amanda's Touch... Read More came up. The staff at Amanda's Touch is very friendly and aconmodating. They typical suggest bringing 2-3 people to the appointment with you, but did a great job fitting all 8 that I brought with me. I worked with Zoe and she was amazing. She did a great job helping me figure out what style I liked best and the details that were important to me. I went in willing to try on anything and thought I would never be able to narrow it down, but Zoe helped me and my group with that. She did a great job finding out a little about my venue and the style I was going for and we went from there. She helped me find the perfect dress and viel that matched amazingly.

2015-04-24T15:56:43 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you and your family made the trip to see us!Congratulations again!