You'll Love Your Dress!!

Amanda’s Touch has been voted the best bridal salon in Virginia! Amanda hand-selects all gowns with you in mind, creating a great variety of in stock bridal gowns for you to choose from! Amanda's Touch features exclusive designers and award-winning designers! Come say YES to your dream dress!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2374 Jefferson Hwy, Waynesboro, VA (540) 221-4748

Amazing service, and I found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Jocelyn M

From the first phone call with Amanda's Touch, I knew this was where I would find my wedding dress! Amanda and her team were so friendly! They asked many questions about my big day. I also was contacted by my personal stylist who asked me even more questions in order to find... Read More the perfect dress for me! I had tried on dresses at two other shops. I tried on a few dresses at Amanda's Touch before finding the one I loved! My stylist even helped me customize the dress to make it more my own! I loved having one-on-one attention and service! I would definitely recommend Amanda's Touch to anyone looking to find their dress!!

2015-06-30T14:44:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and we cannot wait to see you in your one of a kind dress!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Rachel S

Amanda's Touch provided me with a wonderful experience in finding my perfect wedding gown. This was my first time shopping for a gown and I ended up finding the gown of my dreams my first appointment. They catered to my needs and were super friendly and welcoming. I plan on... Read More going to Amanda's Touch for bridesmaid dresses and other formal occasions in the future.

2016-03-23T13:57:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much and we are so excited that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Amber P

The girls at Amanda's Touch are fantastic!! I went in there without a vision because if I found something I liked then they may not have had or I may not have liked it when I tried it on...so I didn't really have a style that I was dead set on. My personal stylist chose a... Read More couple gowns that she thought fit my body type and what I had in mind for the wedding venue. She took the time to get to know me and what my wedding was going to look like so she chose a few dresses based on that. I think I tried on 5 dresses, but the last dress was the one!! I purchased my dress over a year before our big day because at the time we were shooting for a Fall wedding, but then decided to push it until the Spring. Amanda's also offers free steaming before your big day and a 6 month hold so you can have a place to store your dress for a little while or while you save up $$ for your perfect dress! Amanda's was so accommodating, affordable, and the atmosphere is great!

2015-07-08T14:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love to hear about our brides experiences. Thank so much for sharing and we are so happy that we could make your experience awesome!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Jordan A

Amanda's Touch is the best place to get your wedding dress AND bridesmaid dresses. I thought finding a bridesmaid dress would be easy but it was not! I told Kristi what I wanted just by a picture and she found the absolute PERFECT dress. Not only did I say YES to the dress... Read More there, so did my bridesmaid, and my groom and his groomsman will be using them for formal wear as well. Thank you SO much to Amanda's Touch Bridal and Formal - y'all are the best.

2018-02-26T12:03:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly love to help in choosing the perfect dress and I am so happy that I was able to help you so much that your whole bridal party will be dressed by Amanda's Touch Bridal and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kristen J

All of the ladies at Amanda's Touch and Bridal were absolutely amazing!! They were all so helpful throughout the entire process. This was the first and only place I looked for my wedding dress because I found my perfect dress on the first try. I remember walking in and being... Read More so overwhelmed by all of the beautiful dress and I remember thinking how will I ever be able to decide. The girls there made the process so easy and smooth. Not to mention they really make you feel special while you are in there. I appreciated having my own suite, where my family could sit back and relax while I tried on dresses. I also appreciated having Amanda, walk around and stay involved in what each bride was trying/deciding on. I was so impressed with the quality of service that after trying and failing at several other stores for bridesmaids dresses...I decided to come back and bring my bridesmaids to Amanda's. We found a beautiful dress that worked for all of them. The girls at Amanda's were also so helpful in this process. I had two bridesmaid in different states and one that needed extra material and had to order it months after the original dress at been ordered. All of the dresses arrived to each bridesmaid in perfect condition and the extra material matched perfectly to the original dress. I cannot say enough about these ladies and the quality of service they offered myself and my bridesmaids. Do not waste your time going to any other store.

2018-02-01T13:15:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! You have no idea how amazing it makes us feel to read how much you enjoyed your time with us and that you noticed the way we treat our customers. So glad that we were able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jordan E

Absolutely amazing bridal salon. I worked closely with Kristie from the very beginning and she was amazing. I decided to not only get my dress from them, but also the suits and bridesmaids dresses as well. Everything was reasonably priced and nothing was majorly expensive! They... Read More do offer Bridal Packages and I was able to tack that expense onto my gowns tab and save money on the suit rentals and dresses for my girls. The package also included a dress bag and preservation of your dress and other items. I didn’t feel overwhelmed when doing my fitting and that was important to me. Although I kept an open mind throughout the process, Kristie listened to what I liked and gave great suggestions. I was able to get my dress, a decorative belt, veil and shoes for less than $2000! I would recommend this salon to anyone. They also do homecoming/prom gowns as well!

2018-02-01T13:18:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for letting others know about your experience with Amanda's Touch Bridal and Formal! We love that we have the lowest price guarantee as it can definitely help you save money. We are so happy that you loved your experience with us!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jamee V

I said Yes to the Dress at Amanda's Touch for my May 13, 2017 wedding at Keswick Vineyards near Charlottesville, VA. Kristie was so nice and helpful and truly made me feel so comfortable as this was my first time trying on wedding dresses. She knew exactly what I wanted from... Read More just speaking with me. Amanda was there as well and they both were just so nice, accommodating, and you could really tell they know what they are doing with their suggestions and input on accessories such as veil, belt, jewelry, etc. I felt like a princess with the one-on-one attention and appreciated their creativity in making my dress my own. We were on the fence on what ties to get for my husband so Amanda offered to get both styles to allow us to choose when they arrived in person and I feel that not everyone would do that. They also have great deals and "packages" to save you and your bridal party some money so I went with the diamond package and received percentages off by purchasing the bridesmaids dresses through them and renting tuxes for my husband and the groomsmen. This package also has other incentives such as dress preservation, etc. They are the total package and I had an awesome experience with them and I will continue to highly recommend them.

2017-06-02T09:53:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, We love hearing that you had such a wonderful experience with us, and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!! Congratulations again and best wishes to you and your husband!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Samantha S

Amanda's Touch was extremely helpful and great to work with when picking out my dress. Their dresses were definitely at the higher end of my budget, but they had a great selection and all the girls were so kind and welcoming!

2018-02-01T13:22:17 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you found us to be kind, welcoming and great to work with! We try to accommodate all styles and budgets of weddings to the best of our ability :) Thanks for being an #AmandasTouchBride!!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Shannon A

Chelsea was so awesome. She helped me find my dream dress and answered all of my questions. Thank you so much for the great experience!

2018-02-01T13:24:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am so happy that we found the dress of your dreams, and that I was able to be there for you in your decision-making process. Thanks! xoxo Chelsea

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Loghan J

Today, I chose the wedding dress of my dreams! Maddy was an excellent consultant and lead me into the right direction into finding the perfect dress for my theme and venue. They also offered me a package deal that cut major costs for my bridesmaid dresses and tuxes for my groom... Read More and his groomsmen. They are an amazing salon with stunning dresses and I cannot wait to walk down the isle!

2018-02-01T13:26:20 Response from the vendor

Sooooo happy to have helped you find your dream dress and save you money on your wedding!!! We love having happy #AmandasTouchBrides!!! xoxo Maddy

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Alexandra B

Chelsea at Amanda's Touch gave me a wonderful experience. This was the first time I had ever tried on dresses and she kept me calm and I never once felt overwhelmed by the process. She gave me useful feedback without trying to sway my choice. If you want to go to a lovely... Read More boutique without having the pressure of saying yes to the dress - go to Amanda's Touch Bridal.

2018-02-01T13:28:44 Response from the vendor

The pressure of finding your perfect wedding gown can be enough without being pressured by a consultant! I am so glad that I was able to help you and that you were so very comfortable with me. Congrats and thank you, Chelsea

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Faith W

I recently bought my dress at Amanda's Touch and it was such a great experience. The store is so cute and the workers are all so helpful! They have a pretty good selection for being a smaller store. The dresses are reasonably priced; anywhere from 1,000-2,000 from what I saw.... Read More They also have bridesmaid dresses, so when I decided on the dress I wanted (Which Amanda's Touch was the first and only place I went to look!!) my bridesmaids were able to pick theirs out. Hailey, my consultant, was so kind and helpful, and she made my day extremely enjoyable, considering I had a group of 9 girls with me! I am so glad I got my dress here, and I highly recommend them!

2017-01-24T10:53:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! I so enjoyed helping you and am so glad that you found your dress and your girls dresses! Thanks again and I can't wait to see your wedding day photos. ~ Hailey

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Chelsea W

Amanda's Touch was an absolutely amazing, stress-free place to shop for my wedding dress! I made an appointment for a Tuesday morning (Amanda even called me on Monday to confirm it, even though the salon is closed on Mondays!) and we had the salon to ourselves -- I definitely... Read More enjoyed not feeling the pressure of "competing" with other brides to try on dresses. My consultant, Kristie, was a doll. She was helpful without being pushy, and took my likes and dislikes into consideration when picking dresses for me. Ultimately she was the one who picked out "The Dress" and my mother, MIL, and I all thought it really summed up my personality and complimented my shape to a T. I would absolutely recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride, especially if you are able to get a weekday appointment for a more personalized experience.

2016-09-22T13:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so happy that you have had such a wonderful experience with us and have found the perfect dress for you. We can't wait to see photos from your special day!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rebecca O

Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal is the place to find your dress on the first try. I went there having not much idea what I liked except a designer I loved! They had a great selection of Stella York dresses and the funniest thing is I fell in love with the first dress I tried on,... Read More after trying about 6 on! There is not enough fabulous words I can't say about this place! So happy!LOVEDeverything! Than

2016-09-21T09:48:06 Response from the vendor

We love hearing this and we are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could be a part of such a special time for you! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Jenna G

I had a wonderful experience today to look at wedding dresses and ended up finding my dress! I could not be more satisfied with the help I was given, especially since I was there by myself.

2018-04-03T12:04:59 Response from the vendor

So glad that you had such a wonderful time with us and found your dress!!! Thank you for being an Amanda's Touch Bride:)

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Daisy D

I found the perfect dress in record time! I thought finding a dress would be a long process especially since I really wasn't sure what I was looking for. But here at Amanda's Touch they have great selections, great prices and everyone was super helpful!

2018-04-03T12:06:48 Response from the vendor

Finding your dress should be fun and easy, so we are definitely here to walk you through it! So happy for you that we could help! Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Amanda's touch is an awesome place for finding a weeding dress. I felt heard by Kristie, my consultant. She stayed in my price range and pulled dresses similar to the pictures I sent her ahead of time.

2018-04-03T12:07:56 Response from the vendor

We are definitely here to listen to what YOU want for your special day! I am so happy that I was able to help you find just the perfect dress for you. xoxo Kristie

Perfect Salon for the Budget Conscious Bride!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Elisabeth A

My first appointment with Amanda's Touch (I wanted to go to the Stella York trunk show) was snowed out and since I was coming in from out of town, the owner and staff were incredibly helpful and talked to me extensively for the entire weekend I was in town. I went back the next... Read More weekend for my appointment with Zoe and I'm so glad I did. She was so kind and complementary as I tried on wedding dresses for the first time. I purchased my dress off the rack from Amanda's Touch and it was not only under budget, but they took $100 off because the hem was a little banged up. It should also be noted that they have a wide range of sizes-- I was really anxious since I'm a size 12-14 that I wouldn't be able to find a dress in my size (some salons carry sizes closer to sample) but I had many, many options at Amanda's Touch and never felt self-conscious about my size. I would highly recommend Amanda's Touch to brides as it made for a smooth, happy dress buying experience (including by mom, who paid).

2015-12-23T11:13:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much and we are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Kasey K

Absolutely love my dress! These ladies were extremely friendly, helpful, and professional! So glad I chose to shop here!

2015-11-17T09:34:43 Response from the vendor

We are glad that you choose Amanda's Touch! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jennifer R

I absolutely loved the staff at Amanda's Touch. Everyone was so helpful and made the experience of searching for the perfect dress a fun and memorable one. I can say that I did "Say Yes to the Dress" at Amanda's Touch. Chrissie was so wonderful to work with. She took the... Read More time to listen to what I had in mind and was attentive in what dress type would look good and tie into they style I wanted. She even had suggestions that I had not even thought of but made it fun to try. I truly felt like she wanted to make sure I decided on the dress I wanted as well as what would be perfect for the day, not just a sale. The selection of styles and sizes was amazing. They had a great array of suggestions for vendors and venues as well to help the wedding planning process which was included in a brochure folder upon buying my dress. I just really had a great time in the store and felt that the staff truly wanted to help make this part of my wedding a special and fun time, which it was.

2015-11-04T14:06:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 sarah m

I found the most amazing wedding dress at Amanda's Touch. The craziest thing was that we stopped by the day before my wedding to find a dress!! Not only did I find my perfect dress, my brides maids found dresses too, all at an amazing price!! The staff was incredibly helpful and... Read More nice! I would recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride looking for that perfect dress. Thank you ladies for helping to make my day perfect.

2015-10-27T12:33:37 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress!! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kara P

I had a great experience buying my dress at Amanda's Touch. Very friendly and helpful!!

2018-04-03T12:09:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Paige

Amazing experience! Great dress selection and staff. Super friendly and helpful without being pushy.

2018-04-03T12:11:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Amanda's Touch Bridal and Formal! We are so happy that you had an amazing time with us and that you are an Amanda's Touch BRIDE :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Erinne P

I just bought my wedding dress at Amanda's Touch and I had a great experience! Zoe was my stylist and patiently waited until I found the perfect dress. She had great ideas for alterations like adding buttons and taking away straps. She really listened to what I was looking... Read More for and I ended up finding the perfect dress!

2015-07-21T09:54:07 Response from the vendor

So happy we could help you find the perfect one and help customize your dress to make it your very own! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Jennifer T

Amanda's Touch was wonderful. Friendly and helpful staff made for an easy and informed experience. I found the perfect dress and I would recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride looking for a gown and/or bridesmaid dresses.

2015-07-15T15:41:28 Response from the vendor

So happy that you enjoyed your experience with us!