Amazing Cakes

Orange County and parts of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

524 N Magnolia Ave, Anaheim, CA Orange County and parts of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties (714) 995-3399

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Madiha K

Amazing Cakes are nothing less than amazing! We had our wedding cake made from them and the staff were so welcoming, attentive, and our cake surpassed our imaginations! We got nothing but compliments all night long. They have such a variety of cake flavors and fillings, every... Read More layer was moist and flavorful. Can not recommend this bakery enough! They really outdo themselves every time!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sukaina A

My husband and I were very satisfied with how our wedding cake turned out! It was exactly how we had in mind and it looked and tasted amazing. All the guests enjoyed it and loved the flavors. Thank you amazing cakes!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mira Q

I had my wedding on August 4th and I absolutely loved my wedding cake. It was simple yet elegant, I would definitely recommend this bakery to all my friends and family. Other than my wedding cake I have gotten several birthday cakes made by them and have never been... Read More dissappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ange R

I just want to say how much I loved our wedding cake. We got nothing but compliments on how great it tasted! The staff is so friendly and very helpful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amy S

Amazing Cakes is a wonderful bakery. Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lilia V

This review is long overdue! We came to Amazing cakes because they were one of the two bakeries that our venue included. I'm so glad we went with them!! They were very helpful, the location was clean and welcoming. They took their time and listened to us and gave us great advice... Read More as to what would be best with what we were looking for. That was just the customer service. The actual cake itself was gorgeous!! I was beyond happy with the final result, it looked better than the vision I had. We got a lot of compliments on it as well as the taste. The cake was delicious! The top tier was this almond poppy, omg!!, sooo good. I will definitely be using them for future special occasions. When you're in the chaos of planning a wedding it is amazing when you get those vendors that just get it right and they for sure got it right.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ruth P

Today is our anniversary..I had the best snoopy/peanuts themed wedding & Amazing cakes did the best job ever!! They created exactly my fall theme Peanuts cake and the cakes were delicious too!! We got so many compliments on the design & flavor.....Thank you Amazing cakes!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Tyler M

I was so pleased with Amazing Cakes. They offered exactly what we wanted at no additional charge beyond what was included in our wedding reception venue package. I didn't decide on the cake until a couple weeks before the wedding, but they didn't mind and they had everything... Read More perfect. They were very patient with all my questions. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Christine A

Amazing Cakes was one of the three bakeries our venue gave us to choose from and we couldn't have been happier with the result! Their cakes are absolutely delicious - not too rich, not overly sweet - just perfect! It was adorable when we did our cake tasting too - it was this... Read More plate with their two available frosting choices and all the different cake flavors with "congratulations" written in frosting to help us celebrate. It was fun and we loved our choice! Everything arrived right on time and just the way we requested! Thank you amazing cakes!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Arlene R

I was unsure about ordering a wedding cake via phone but i had no choice cz i am from out of town. But the staff of Amazing Cakes made the process easy for me. The cake turned out the way I expected it and it was very moist and yummy!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Natali N

I had my wedding at coyote hills on Oct 2, 2016 and I loved my cake so much. Guilty confession: I had 3 slices. One slice of each of the flavors. I didn't have time to really eat that day but I sure made time to eat the cake. The only downside was my cake was so beautiful it... Read More hurt me to cut into it, until I ate it, then I was happy again and wanted more. I wish I could attach a picture for reference but they have plenty on their website.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Whitley C

Growing up, my family always ordered their cakes through Amazing Cakes. For our wedding cake, I just had a little extra anxiety. Nicole helped me get my cake together and was so patient and kind. Our cake turned out BEAUTIFUL! It didn't lack anything. The taste was perfect, the... Read More design was exactly what I wanted. They have also offered to giving us a free replica cake on our 1 year anniversary! Thanks Amazing Cakes!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alba T

The cakes we designed with Amazing Cakes came out simply amazing, just like their name! We called and asked to reserve a time for cake tasting. They made it fun and easy! We decided to have a groom cake and a bridal cake (for the photos of course). They did a replica of my... Read More husband's car and it looked so great with the little figurines I ordered. My bridal cake came out great looking also! They were delicious and everyone really enjoyed them. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 S. P

Great cakes. We asked a lot of questions and had a very elaborate cake we wanted them to create based on pictures from the internet. They did an amazing job!

Yummy cakes! So many options!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Jennifer S

We were heartbroken when our original wedding cake fell through 3 weeks before our wedding. We went to our venues other cake place and they were terrible, luckily when we complained our venue gave us Amazing Cakes as an option and I'm so glad they did!!! The girl who sat down... Read More with us was so warm, friendly and sweet. The cakes were delicious and there were so many options! She renewed our faith in the cake process haha!! The cake was a bit more expensive than our previous one but they let us choose a different flavor for each tier which was awesome! Very delicious cakes, we will definitely use them in the future.

Loved My Cake

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Kristine M

Amazing Cakes provided us with good service and a great cake at the right price. They worked around our budget which was nice too.

Unbelievablly wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Jennifer M

I can't say enough good things about Amazing Cakes. They went above and beyond to make our cake exactly as we envisioned. It was beautiful and incredibly delicious. Highly recommended!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Sheri W

the cake was delicious and fresh. Looked as good as it tasted!

A truly amazing cake!

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Darcie M

Our cake tasted fantastic and only cost us $350 to feed 150 people with a lot left over. Go with a smaller tiered cake and sheet cakes to save money. I highly recommend the hazelnut filling with marble cake though you may have to ask for it. Lemon/raspberry was also very... Read More good. Go with whipped cream icing as the cake will not only look amazing but will also taste good.

A Great Value

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Melanie S

My 2 brothers and I have all gotten married in the span of 19 months and we all chose Amazing Cakes. They are great to work with and are truly a great value and never give you that feeling that they are just out to get your money. Instead of trying to make suggestions that will... Read More add to the cost of your cake, they do the opposite and give you suggestions to help you save money while not sacrificing quality. For example, we had a flat sheet, undecorated, that no one knew about, which gave us the amount of cake we needed, instead of having to add an additional layer to our cake that was already 3 tiers. Each tier and the flat sheet was a different flavor, and they didn't charge us extra. I really love their red velvet, but I have heard good things from our guests who had some of the other flavors. We did not save the top of our cake like tradition says, since we figure it will take up a lot of room in our freezer and we might move out of town, just to have one bite of a frostbitten cake a year later. Instead, we are just going to get a duplicate of our top layer from Amazing Cakes on our first wedding anniversary. :)

beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Jessica A

their cakes taste scrumptious. I had a design in mind and a budget too. But these two didn't match, we looked at several pictures and fell in love with one of them. We used piped icing which looked as if it was fondant and way cheaper yet really beautiful! The caked looked... Read More amazing! And tasted oh so good!

GREAT!

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Elaine K

My Husband & I were very very pleased with our wedding cake. Robert and I chose a simple but elegant style of cake. The cake was soooo good. We chose 3 different flavors and all of them were great! Very moist and it stayed fresh. We had so many compliments. We were... Read More very happy.

Amazing....

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Stephanie A

They design and taste is the best. Had a tiffany cake made and it looked so beautiful. i will be getting future birthday cake from here.

My cake was sooo good!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Amy B

My favorite part of planning was the cake trials, yumm! Even though I didnt really get a chance to have a slice of cake beyond what got smashed in my face, what I did taste was delicious. I had many people tell me that they had two slices! Amazing cakes was inexpensive and they... Read More helped me come up with a custom design.

wedding cakes

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Antonio E

What a wonderful cake. Monica and the crew at Amazing Cakes were fantastic. They were so patient with us. They had so many flavors and all were delicious...it was actually hard to decide on what to get. You must try their buttercream though. They gave me the option of having a... Read More smaller wedding cake and a large sheet cake to save alot of money. It turned out perfectly.