Creative | Stylish | Beautiful

A wedding day is all about announcing your commitment to love your partner for the rest of your life and celebrating that moment with friends and family.  For over a decade, we have captured the emotion, interaction and romance that flourish on a wedding day.  Ambar Moreno Photography is an award winning husband and wife team who has always been committed to providing a wonderful experience and the most beautiful and creative photographs on a wedding day.  Capturing all those endearing moments as they unfold is a responsibility we take very seriously. Visit our website and see for yourself how we creatively photograph every wedding, then give us a call (Studio: 856-322-4100) or contact us through our website.  We look forward to meeting you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

7 Penn Road, Voorhees, NJ New Jersey | Pennsylvania (856) 322-4100

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Stephen H

Eddie and Ambar took great pictures. They were able to get all of the family photos done quickly, came up with their own unique shots based on our location, and were extremely quick with taking photos. We were not taken away from the wedding and we were able to enjoy it without... Read More the typical distractions of posing for photos. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jennifer C

Eddie and Ambar were absolutely amazing! They made our day the absolute best day that any couple could ever ask for. I would recommend these two to anyone and everyone that I possibly could. They were so polite and helpful with any situation that came up and catered to our... Read More every need on our big day! They were professional yet laid back which made the bridal party and myself feel at ease! We thank you both so much for all of our memories and can't wait to work with you in the future!! Love- Jenny, Taylor and Owen

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Anna B

Best Choice since I said I do! They are truly a great team and the view that both Ambar and Eddie bring through the camera is well my favorite! ~Greg and Anna

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Nicole A

Ambar and Eddie did amazing work. They are the sweetest people and really took the time to listen to what we wanted on our special day. I would highly recommend their services for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Nabba A

My wedding was scheduled to take place on Sunday, February 26th. Friday 24th, I was still looking for a professional photographer! I had less than 48 hours to find a local photographer with a decent price. I called a couple of photographers around the area. Some told me that... Read More they couldn't accommodate me on such a short notice (which is understandable). Others gave me a crazy price. Ambar Moreno agreed to do it with this short notice. Price agreed upon was decent. Besides, they were located an hour away from the venue's location, and they still agreed to take the trip without charging me extra for travel expenses! And, instead of having a photographer, I got two photographers for the price of one! They're a husband and wife. Both are professional photographers. They came 45 minutes before the scheduled time to check the venue, decor, and surroundings. They were very nice and communicated with me and my husband every step of the way. The day after the wedding, they sent me a sample of the photos in a smart phone application format where I could download the "app" and see the photos (or show it) at any time on my phone. The photos? They were those photos that you'd only see in wedding and bridal magazines.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Kristen V

I had used reviews to read about and find Eddie and Ambar of Ambar Moreno Photography. When looking at their website, something just drew me to the photographs. I loved how they captured moments and emotions. My husband and I knew we made the right choice when we had the... Read More opportunity to meet with Eddie in person. We knew we were in excellent hands and were working with people that genuinely cared. Everything leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding ran so smoothly. They were very professional and we had so much fun having them as a part of our day. We had several family members and guests comment on how nice Ambar and Eddie were. Looking at all of the pictures from our big day was more exciting than we could have imagined. Ambar and Eddie managed to capture all of the emotions and beauty of the day. I know that we will look back over those pictures for years and years to come and be transported right back. They also went an extra step and surprised us by making a video montage of photo highlights. Since we decided not to have a videographer, this was even more special to us. I would give my highest recommendation to any future couples looking for wedding photography services.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jim B

I myself am a wedding photographer and choosing an exceptional photographer was difficult. After looking at many websites, Ambar and Eddie's style and lighting stood out from all the competition. They delivered on their product and provided us with beautiful pictures in a... Read More difficult venue. You won't be disappointed choosing them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Amy t

Ambar and her husband Eddie were a great photography team! They are both so creative and fun to work with. They have a knack for making you laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. They were always quick to answer any questions and ease any concerns I had leading up to... Read More my wedding day! We hired them from both an engagement session and the wedding. People have been raving about how beautiful our pictures are!!!! They offer many affordable packages and were able to suggest various options that worked within our budget. I highly recommend hiring Ambar Moreno Photography to photograph your special events! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Alisha G

Great to work with! Makes everything easy especially for a camera-shy bride! Always gets right back to you on every concern or worry you have! Photos look amazing! Highly recommend them! Such a warm kind and amazing couple!

Amazing/ Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Natalia F

Ambar and Eddie were fantasic, they go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. Our expericence with them was great from the moment we sat down, to our engagment pictures and our wedding day. They are very reasonable when it comes to pricing, they have so many... Read More different options to suit your needs and eddie takes all the time you need to figure out whats best for you. If you're looking for a photographer that gives you a personal touch with a sense of pride and a stress free wedding day then we recommend Ambar Moreno Photography for your wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Laura H

Ambar Moreno Photography is a studio that we would choose time and time again. Ambar and Eddie are two of the most talented photographers we know. We were so drawn to your pictures in the beginning that we knew you would not disappoint us. Every photo we received captured our... Read More personality and our moods. We will cherish our pictures. I can only describe our album as amazing. Thank you for taking the time to design the album just the way we wanted. It’s a piece of art. It’s the only way we can describe it. Thank you, thank you and thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Thank you Eddie and Ambar for the beautiful photos of our wedding. You guys were absolutely adorable. We had no doubt that you would deliver spectacular pictures. The experience was amazing. We never felt rushed and you took your time with us. We were always running late, but... Read More you still managed to get every photo we wanted. Thanks for guiding us through the day. It was reassuring to know that you were on top of the timeline. We felt like you were part of the family. Thank you for all the laughter. By far you are both so talented. We definitely made the right decision.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Danielle W

We cannot say enough positive things about Ambar and Eddie. They provided us with an amazing engagement session at Longwood Gardens and were so lovely to work with. They were incredibly flexible, professional, and personable on our wedding day. Their attention to detail in... Read More their photography is unmatched and our photos are stunning! Thank you for the best wedding pictures we could've asked for!

Artistic and Beautiful

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Janine S

We searched the South Jersey and Philadelphia area for a photographer that we could trust and who was unique and able to capture us naturally, without having us looked as if we were posed. We’re so glad that we discovered Ambar and Eddie from Ambar Moreno Photography. From the... Read More minute we met they were adorable. They made us feel special and every question we asked was answered. After seeing their work, we knew that they were the right choice. Every cent we spent with them was well worth it. On our wedding day, they arrived early and began photographing us. They had us laughing and enjoying our day even though we were a bit nervous. They are so professional. Both Ambar and Eddie occasionally posed us, but I have to say that the photos of Stan and I looked so natural and great. They were so kind to my family. Ambar and Eddie were so creative as they searched the venue for great locations. They took their time with us and they paid so much attention to every detail. When we received our photos, the work was simply outstanding. I never imagined that we would ever get the photos that we received. We ended up upgrading our album. There were so many wonderful photos that we wanted to include into our album. They took their time designing it and they offered great suggestions. Ambar and Eddie are our photographers for life! Take the time to talk to Eddie and you will see for yourself how special they are. If I could give them 10 Stars, we would definitely do it. Thank you guys.

Beautiful and Unique

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Laura H

What attracted me to higher Ambar Moreno photography was their beautiful and unique photographs I saw captured in their photo gallery. The photos were exactly what I wanted for my wedding and exactly what I recieved. From the moment Ambar and Eddie arrived they were absolutely... Read More amazing. They were very warm and comforting on such an important big day. Our party had such a fun time with them taking photos. Before your big day they make sure to get all sorts of information from you to help your day go as smooth as possible, and to make sure you are receiving the photo experience you desire. The photos turned out absolutely stunning. My husband and I couldn't be any more happy with our big day, and the wonderful moments that will forever stay in our hearts, because of Ambar and Eddie.

AMAZING Photographs!!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

From the moment we spoke on the phone, we knew that Ambar and Eddie were going to give us a wonderful experience. They were polite and very thorough from the beginning right to the end. They made sure that every detail was captured and the moments they photographed were simply... Read More AMAZING! They gave us exactly what they promised and so much more. They directed us when we needed, but we’re astounded with the photos they took as went about our day. We also appreciate the way they treated our family and guest. We’ll forever be grateful for the pictures and beautiful album they gave us. They are true artists in every sense.

True Professionals

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Gina W

There was never a doubt that Ambar and Ed were going to capture our wedding day perfectly. I knew it from the second I reviewed their previous work in our initial meeting. They clearly have massive creative talent and take pride in their work. The best part about having both... Read More of them on our wedding day, was that there would be moments when Ambar would take the lead to create an amazing shot and then Ed would see something else. And there were, of course, moments when they would come together and capture a special photo no one else would have pictured. They were able to take two people so uncomfortable with posing for pictures and made us look like we stepped out of a catalog. They were extremely accommodating to our budget, our venue location, and my desire for outdoor winter photos. They have a great sense of humor and kept us relaxed on a whirlwind of a day. I can't thank them enough.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Melissa P

Ambar & Eddie captured so many intimate moments that the pictures came out beautiful and fairytale like for our wedding. They are both so easy to work with and are so genuine. -Melissa & Jay

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 April H

Lou and I just wanted to say thank you so much for photographing our wedding day. From the beginning with our engagement photos to our wedding day, you guys were amazing. You made our wedding not only special, but so easy! Knowing that you were there to photograph the day took... Read More so much of the stress and pressure off. We knew that our wedding day would be memorable and was going to be documented perfectly. Thanks again for being so wonderful and for leaving us with such beautiful photograph to remember our wedding. Love, April and Lou

Ambar Moreno Photography truely captures the moment

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Samantha L

Eddie and Ambar were able to make everyone at our wedding suddenly photogenic. Their beautiful shots seem to actually capture the magic that we knew was there but often pictures don't display. They have a gift and I think they know it, even though they are very humble. You can... Read More tell they love what they do. They love to enhance the most important and beautiful moments in people's lives with their art. They went above and beyond any agreement we made with them to ensure we were very happy. Their performance said so much to me as they treated our wedding as if it was their own (which, by the way, they seem to be a very loving couple too, so they knew where we were coming from). In addition to all of this, they weren't just photographers at our wedding, they were so pleasant to have around, we felt as though they were part of the family enjoying our day with us. I don't know how they do what they do, but I am forever indebted to them for preserving these precious moments for my bride, myself and our families. Thanks again Ambar Moreno Photography for the love that you put into your work and the love you captured for us on our wedding day! By: John Leese

Recommed Ambar Moreno Photography

Reviewed on 2/12/2012 Julie P

My husband and I just got married in August, 2011 after metting with several different photographers we had no doubt that we wanted to use Ambar Moreno as our photographer. Not only were Eddie and Ambar so , friendly and knowledgable in photography they were very personable. Not... Read More once did we feel like we were just another bride and groom. They made us feel special from the beginning. When it came to the big day like most brides I was nervous because I wanted everything to turn out perfect and it was!! The only suggestion I have for a bride and groom would be to make sure you have enough time for pictures because we had a special spot light dance at our wedding and that took away 15 minutes of the 1 hr time alloted for photos before the ceremony started and that was not enough time to get everything we wanted. My husband and I just recieved our Album and portrait a couple of weeks ago and we are VERY pleased with the way both came out! Ambar and Eddie took such unique photos and every picture came out perfect! We would recommend Ambar Moreno Photography for anyone looking for professional yet personable photographers. Thanks again Ambar and Eddie for everything you did to make our special day that much more special and for taking photographs that truely reflect on the beauty and love from our wedding!

Eddie & Ambar

A wedding is an important milestone and those breathtaking moments that we get to experience and photograph is a privilege that we honor. Our own loving relationship is what nurture our creativity and it’s always been our foundation. We love to document weddings and tell your story through our photography. It would be an honor to photograph your wedding.