Southern Louisiana Wedding Photographer

I am in love with weddings. The bride, the flowers, the laughter, the love and all of the little details that make up a wedding day. My style is timeless and my passion is fueled by capturing those beautiful moments as they unfold.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Louisiana & Destination (985) 277-9263

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Angelina M

Amber was ahhh-mazing to work with! My husband and I could not have been more impressed with her professionalism as well as her talent to capture our perfect day. When I met her for our first meeting, I knew right away that she was OUR photographer. We got along so well the... Read More meeting lasted almost 2 hours. A month or so before the wedding she has you fill out this very detailed questionnaire about the wedding day. Truthfully, I am so glad she did this because it made me think about the small details that I had know idea were even things I should be thinking about. On our wedding day it rained so we had to move the wedding inside, but she was so quick to adjust and get some really great shots. For the reception, myself, my husband, the wedding party and guests are dancing fools, and she was right there with us getting amazing action shots! Again, I loved working with her and I strongly recommend hiring her- you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Amanda F

Choosing a photographer for your wedding can be a difficult and stressful task, but as soon as I MET Amber I knew I wanted her as my photographer. She is not only extremely talented, but she is so FUN to work with! Amber has this incredible vision that shows in each and every... Read More one of our wedding photographs. Another thing that I loved about Amber was her patience and her ability to make me feel comfortable. Each time I view my wedding album I tear up, and text Amber and thank her and her husband, Ray, for capturing one of the best days of my life. Amber and Ray went above and beyond, and my husband and I are forever grateful. I now consider Amber a dear friend, and she will be there to capture the milestones of our children (whenever we decide the time is right for them! Haha! )

2015-09-17T12:51:33 Response from the vendor

Dear Amanda, Thank you so much for your sweet review. I think back to your wedding often and remember what a wonderful day it was! Thank you for choosing Ray and I to be a part of your day. Love, Amber

AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lauren W

Amber is awesome! She did our engagements, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day. Our engagement portraits were absolutely stunning-- and so were my bridals! She really does go above and beyond what she needs to do and it really shows in her photographs. Amber has a wonderful... Read More personality that really makes you relax so you can be natural in your pictures-- even my husband enjoyed our photo shoot, and he does not like the camera :) during the wedding day, even though we had people EVERYWHERE, Amber did a wonderful job of getting people set up for our family portraits and got the shots I requested. She was assertive and had a great attitude the entire time-- just what a bride wants from her photographer on her wedding day! Amber also does baby portraits-- when it comes time for my husband and I to start our family, she will definitely be the first person I call! I can not explain how happy I am that I chose her to capture this time in my husband and I's life. I can not wait to see our wedding pictures-- I have no doubt they will be incredible.

2015-06-08T10:13:14 Response from the vendor

Lauren, thank you so much for your sweet review! I loved working with you and Casey and am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to work with you again! :)

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Heather T

Amber did an EXCEPTIONAL job with my wedding photos. She is very easy to work with and helped keep my wedding on schedule. My photos exceeded all expectations!! I would highly recommend Amber Dejean Photography.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Corrin D

Amber was so great about making sure to get all the photos I wanted and listening to my concerns! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Eileen C

Amber is a fantastic photographer! We highly recommend her. She worked with our venue and other vendors to help make our day run smoothly. Her photos are exactly what we wanted, and she and her husband were fun to work with.

2017-05-04T11:15:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved every minute of your day and are thankful that you guys chose us to capture it. All the best to you!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

All the special moments of our wedding were captured so wonderfully!! Big thanks to Amber for all of her hard work and willingness to travel to us for my bridals and our wedding!

The best

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Amanda G

Amber is awesome! She is very organized and easy to work with. She made it very hard to pick my favorite photos for our album because I loved them all!

2015-09-27T10:23:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Amanda! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and you were a gorgeous bride! Thank you for trusting me to capture your special day. We loved every minute of it! :)

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Haley P

I loved working with Amber!! She does AMAZING work and is so sweet!!! Haley Cerise

2015-06-10T11:55:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley! Hugs to you and George!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

She was fantastic. Really, she went above and beyond the day of my wedding. She brought along a bleach pen- which came in handy when I had a huge lipstick spot on my dress after putting it on with a full face of makeup, she (kindly but forcefully ;)) got everyone to smile in... Read More pictures, she was so organized and was so wonderful during all of the chaos of the befores of the big day. For the quality of her pictures and service, her price is very reasonable. My husband even tipped her at the end of the night because he saw how above and beyond helpful she was.

2015-06-10T11:56:35 Response from the vendor

Are you smiling? I don't think you are smiling! :) Thank you so much! I loved working with you guys. Let's do it again :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 andilyn b

Amber is so amazingly skilled ! Knows what she wants to do and very in charge of every situation! she took such good care of me and the photos were amazing! I would definitely recommend all my friends! can't wait for her to take more pics of me and my family

2015-06-10T11:57:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved every minute of your special day! Can't wait to see you a D again soon!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ashley C

Wedding photos the one thing from your wedding that you will cherish forever, so of course you want the best. When planning my wedding that is exactly what I wanted. The best.....but also in my price range. Like most brides I was on a budget and getting quality is really hard... Read More to come by without paying an arm and leg for it. My sister had been working with Amber for several years (she’s also an amazing children's photographer.) I was at a rock and hard place with deciding about my photographer. My sister then reminded me about Amber. Actually, I had no idea she even did weddings. So, I started looking at her website and Facebook. Decided she was the one for me.....praying she had my date open. Amber did our engagements, my bridals, and the wedding. She did an amazing job dealing with two non-photogenic people. Amber has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She likes to laugh and play around, which makes it much more comfortable. Even the Groom was having a blast! My bridal pictures are AMAZING!!!! We went to the Houmas House to take them, and was Amber's first time shooting there. She was like a kid in candy store. You know she has talent when she is there for 15 minutes and all these brilliant things come to her. I'm in love with my wedding pictures. Amber and her husband Ray are a great team. They work so well together, and together they get images you didn’t even realized happened. I did the highest package she offers....best bang for your buck. When I got my wedding album in. Well, I was in tears. I LOVED it!!!!! It was beyond what I ever expected. My wedding pictures I’ll hold dear to my heart forever. I’m so grateful for Amber and her husband Ray. Together they captured the love between my husband and I.

2015-06-08T10:14:25 Response from the vendor

My dear Ashley, I am so happy for you and Eric. You guys were the BEST to work with and I am so thankful you chose me to share your big day with. Hugs to you both and I can't wait to work with you... Read Less Read More

Amber DeJean

Capturing the love and excitement of a wedding day fills me with a level of joy that just can't be described in words. My husband Ray and I are a team and he is by my side at all of our weddings either shooting or assisting. Every wedding we photograph is special in its own unique way which makes each one a wonderful experience. We capture those moments you didn't even see, but will fall in love with later. We take pride in being extremely attentive and organized, making sure your day runs smoothly while you relax and enjoy it. We want your day to be absolutely perfect!