Personal service. Classic elegance. Modern charm.

Welcome Lovebirds! We are a two-photographer team known for our romantic whimsical imagery, our above & beyond personalized service, and our stunning state-of-the-art Italian wedding albums. From our 1st consult over coffee to the final product pickup, we're always happy to help...let's chat soon! ~Amber

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Lauren S

Amber & Zach were such a dream to work with & truly one of the best vendor decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Not only did our photographs turn out better than I could have imagined, but Amber helped me organize my wedding day timeline and helped me with all the... Read More small details I never would have thought of. The day of our wedding went so smooth because of Amber & Zach, & I owe that to them. They are down to earth, fun, and are willing to give you whatever you want, and their photographs are beautiful. If you are looking for a photographer, you won't regret choosing Amber Green Photography!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Mina B

Amber and Zach are both amazing photographers. When we were looking for a photography I emailed many different photographers before finding the perfect one. They won us over not for their amazing photos but also the Italian wedding album. We just got our wedding pictures and we... Read More are can't stop looking at it...we are obsessed! They did such an amazing job. Amber was the perfect fit for us. I am very organized and like things on schedule and when I asked Amber for help on how the day should flow she made an iternary for our wedding day and it took away so much stress. I didn't have to worry about time because she did such a great job on keeping everyone on track and made the day flow so smoothly. We highly recommend them as your photography!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Kristy D

My husband and I both highly recommend Amber for your wedding photography!! I was busy with grad school while my wedding was being planned and I chose a lot of my vendors based on their ability to get organized and make decisions independent of me and Amber definitely fit the... Read More bill! I actually emailed her with questions about other aspects of the wedding flow. I was able to enjoy the run up to the day and the day of the wedding because I knew Amber was on top of everything. It made all the difference in the world. Now, after the fact, we could NOT be happier with our photos. Looking through them was like reliving the day all over again. And to make Amber's wedding package even more perfect, all we have to do is pick out our favs and she puts them together into the most gorgeous wedding album I've seen out there. Whether you're a bride with a pinterest page full of ideas or (more like me) one who would rather delegate all the details out, I genuinely could not recommend Amber more!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Holly H

Amazing pictures and very professional.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Amanda M

My husband and I used amber for our engagement and wedding photos and absolutely loved her! She was so easy to work with, was very prompt with her responses and our photos turned out AMAZING! We had the perfect amount to choose from and the perfect amount of coverage for our big... Read More day. I would recommend Amber to anyone, she’s excellent

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Aaron D

My fiance found Amber Green and booked her for our wedding. I met Amber just a couple weeks ago when she came out for our engagement photos. She is very professional and fun to work with!! I am so happy with how the pictures turned out and I look forward to having her at our... Read More wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Tori W

Amber came recommended to us by a lot of our friends and I am so happy to have her as our photographer. We just did our engagement photos and they turned out AMAZING! Amber is so fun to work with and I love the pictures she takes. I cannot wait for the wedding because I know the... Read More pictures from the big day will be just as great!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica S

Amber & Zach were amazing. I just had my wedding 9/9/17 and they made everyone feel at ease. They work so wonderful together and really work with you and what you want to accomplish. I love how they both make you feel comfortable and are always looking for the perfect shot. I... Read More love Ambers more traditional but modern approach to wedding albums as well. I personally can not wait to see how it turns out. My engagement one was more beautiful then I could of ever expected. I have friends who have shutteryfly books and I Wanted a more special and unique album with a box and that's exactly what it is, unique and special. I recommend Amber to anyone wanting an easy going, yet hard working photographer who makes you feel comfortable. You have found her right here. :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Brooke M

I'm so thankful for Amber Green Photography. I felt like the instant I messaged Amber, she was so sweet and so personal. I felt like we became friends! She drove out to Washington to take our engagement pictures! Then Amber and Zach did our wedding pictures! Wow! We had so much... Read More fun celebrating our wedding day with both of them! We feel in love with each picture and how well they helped us organize our day! I can't wait to get family pictures from them in the future! They are an incredible couple and for sure that was a blessing for my husband and I! Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kayla T

As you read reviews, you will see that Amber & Zach were great to work with – that’s a huge understatement. But, as a previous bride, I know that you are looking for the review that is going to tell you WHY you should hire Amber as your photographer. Amber wasn’t just my... Read More wedding photographer, as I told her many times, she was my savior. She is one of the most organized people you will ever meet, and basically wrote my schedule of events for the day of the wedding for me. I was completely overwhelmed & she was incredibly level headed in guiding me thru the timing for the day of. In preparation, she requested a list of family pictures that I wanted taken “the day of” to ensure no one got missed, and also that family members knew where they were “in line”. Her professionalism is unmatched in the industry, she was graciously patient with small children and people a little tired of smiling all day. Let’s face it, pictures are incredibly important for a wedding; they are what you are going to show generations of your family to come, and help you reminisce on that special day. If you are looking for a superiorly talented photographer that will completely remove any stress associated with the photography aspect of your special day, look no further. I wish there were more stars to give, but since there are only 5, that will have to suffice.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mark H

Amber and Zach were a pleasure to work with during our daughter's wedding. They were friendly, professional, and most importantly took great photos. It was a joy to share the photos with those who couldn't be in attendance and give them a glimpse into the big day. I would... Read More highly recommend working with them.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Molly

From the first meeting at Starbucks all the way until we received our Italian wedding album, Amber and Zach were great to work with! They completely took care of us on our big day. We didn’t have to worry and trusted that they would take wonderful photos. We look forward to... Read More working with them again in the future, they even accomodated our wild and crazy pup in photos!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brian G

My wife Sarah and I booked Amber and Zack for our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made. From the very first meeting we loved Amber's personality. It was freezing the day of our engagement shoot but you would never know it from the photos. They looked amazing. We got... Read More so many compliments on those photos I could hardly believe it. On the day of our wedding they were easy to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sarah G

Hiring Amber was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. When we started looking for a photographer, we found out our date happened to be very popular. We met with several photographers before meeting with Amber. From the first consultation, we knew Amber... Read More was the perfect fit for us! She is seriously the sweetest and was actually so helpful in planning our big day. It was 40 degrees for our engagement shoot and Amber was a trooper and made us look amazing; you can't even tell in the pictures how cold it was. We got so many compliments on our engagement photos. The day of the wedding, Amber and Zach were so easy to work with and kept us on schedule. The preview pictures we have gotten so far are STUNNING (even though it was 95)! And I can't wait to see the rest! Amber is the best :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Whitney A

Amber and Zack are truly amazing and I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event! Our wedding was April 29th, 2017 and it rained all day! Unfortunately our entire wedding day (pictures, cocktail hour, ceremony and reception) were all supposed to be... Read More outside! Although we had a "backup plan" at our venue, it was not well executed and the day was quite chaotic. The moment Amber and Zack arrived they were positive, supportive and encouraging! They both have such a calming quality and made both me and my Husband feel at ease. With all the chaos and uncertainty the day was bringing, Amber was always there to bring me back down to a calm(er) state and reminded me it was our day and to live in the moment and it will all fall into place. As the rain poured down, Amber and Zack kept their amazing attitudes and captured unbelievable photos of the entire day! Moments before they were to leave they pulled us aside to take a few pictures in the rain (which I had requested if it were to rain all day.) The photograph they captured was stunning and both Zack and Amber were so happy with the way it turned out - it was great to see their passion even up to the very last shot! If you are looking for a photographer, book Amber Green Photography! If you want a more personal reference, PM me and I will be happy to tell you more about their outstanding work! Thank you so much Amber and Zack! 😊 Whitney & Neil

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Cassandra B

Amber and Zach did an amazing job!!! My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos, full of memories that will last a lifetime. Amber and Zach were wonderful throughout the entire wedding process. From gorgeous engagement photos, constant support up and beyond... Read More our wedding day, and complete comfort and organization the day of the wedding! We really felt Amber got to know our personalities prior to the wedding, creating the best photos possible! I cannot thank Amber and Zach enough for the amazing experience!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Molly S

Amber and Zach were so awesome to work with! They are fun and keep the energy up. They captured our wedding perfectly! I could not have asked for a better couple to work with. Communicating with Amber is so easy and she always responds quickly. You cannot go wrong with... Read More choosing them!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Gwendolyn P

Using Amber Green (and Zack of course!) was one of the best wedding decisions we made. They were fantastic from the get-go, all the way through the end. They are worth every penny. Photography was something I was not willing to skimp on when it came to our wedding budget and I'm... Read More so glad I didn't. They have put in so many hours to making the memories of our wedding day the best they can be. They put a lot of thought into planning out the day ahead of time to be sure they can accomplish everything you want them to do for you and they follow through 100%! Having Amber be with the girls and Zack be with the guys before the ceremony was great. It's so much fun to look through the pictures of what that day was like for your spouse while you were preparing somewhere else. Another perk of having 2 photographers is the different angles you get of the same moment-that is priceless. And they're so easy to work with! These two definitely know what they're doing and they are the best at it. Be prepared to get a ton of pictures back to look at! They edit every single shot and give you all the rights to every photo, supplying you with an online album where you can order prints, AND a super cute flash drive so you can save/print/crop/alter your photos however you want. We personally have almost 800 beautiful photos of our special day and I love every single one! And the albums are GORGEOUS! I strongly recommend Amber Green Photography to anyone and everyone and we will continue to use them in the future. Thank you guys so much!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 lee d

Amber and Zack were terrific. Amber met with us on multiple occasions and was ALWAYS supremely organized. She came with timeline suggestions for the wedding day, shooting locations and photo suggestions. She and Zack went above and beyond for us and it was noticed and... Read More appreciated. She gave us the confidence that she could do what we asked (lots of candid pictures) and they turned out fantastic. She also puts together a wedding album from pictures you select. If you are looking for a photographer that takes the lead, is exceptionally organized and takes great photos, Amber is your choice.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chantelle G

We could not have imagined a better photographer than Amber and Zack. From our awesome engagement pictures, to a minute by minute itinerary of the wedding day, to our wedding pictures that I can't stop looking at, they were the absolute best! Amber and Zack kept the whole... Read More wedding day on track without being pushy. They were directive, friendly, and a joy to spend the day with. Their cost may seem a little high at first, but you truly get what you pay for and will have wonderful pictures to treasure the rest of your life.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sean D

My wife and I have nothing but great things to say about Amber Green Photography. Amber is extremely friendly and responsive to any questions you have throughout the whole process. Before the wedding, it was great meeting with her to discuss the types of photos we wanted as... Read More well as scheduling the very busy wedding day. The pictures from the wedding were fantastic and wonderfully captured the special moments that occured thoughout the day. Amber and her husband were great at keeping us calm while also sticking to our tight schedule. I'd recommend Amber Green Photography to anyone looking for a great experience and someone to capture the beautiful moments.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Malia C

They made my Sisters day absolutely amazing! All the photos turned out beautiful! Highly recommend Amber Green Photography ❤️

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kahiwalani G

Amber and Zack was excellent! They helped our wedding day run smoothly and made all of our photography wishes come true! Amber had a way of making me feel comfortable when taking pictures. She had many creative ideas. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lauren T

Amber and Zach did a phenomenal job during our June wedding. Amber and I met prior to the event to go over the day's schedule and special photo requests. Email communication was always prompt. On the day of the wedding Amber and Zach were very fun to work with and took... Read More beautiful photographs.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Danielle M

When we got engaged, I knew that I had to find the perfect photographer to capture our wedding day. As we researched, the task started to prove to be a little overwhelming. Amber came as a recommendation from a friend. After meeting with her, we knew that she was the one! She... Read More is so easy to work with and very creative! Neither of us are very photogenic, but she made us feel at ease and was able to read our personalities and use that to capture our true selves. She and her husband Zack were such a joy to work with and we can't wait to use them again to hopefully photograph our future family :)

Hi there! We're a two-photographer team known for our expressive imagery, award-winning service, and state-of-the-art wedding albums handcrafted in Arba, Italy. My husband, Zack, and I set out on our journey of stilling beautiful moments in 2009 and have become increasingly passionate about the art form and its impact on the couples and families we have the honor of serving. Please browse our reviews to read their stories! (When we're not behind the camera, we're typically chasing our 2 little ones and dreaming up our next date night.) Thanks for stopping by, and we'd love to chat soon!