Personal service. Classic elegance. Modern charm.

Welcome Lovebirds! We are a two-photographer team known for our romantic whimsical imagery, our above & beyond personalized service, and our stunning state-of-the-art Italian wedding albums. From our 1st consult over coffee to the final product pickup, we're always happy to help...let's chat soon! ~Amber

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Lauren S

Amber & Zach were such a dream to work with & truly one of the best vendor decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Not only did our photographs turn out better than I could have imagined, but Amber helped me organize my wedding day timeline and helped me with all the... Read More small details I never would have thought of. The day of our wedding went so smooth because of Amber & Zach, & I owe that to them. They are down to earth, fun, and are willing to give you whatever you want, and their photographs are beautiful. If you are looking for a photographer, you won't regret choosing Amber Green Photography!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Mina B

Amber and Zach are both amazing photographers. When we were looking for a photography I emailed many different photographers before finding the perfect one. They won us over not for their amazing photos but also the Italian wedding album. We just got our wedding pictures and we... Read More are can't stop looking at it...we are obsessed! They did such an amazing job. Amber was the perfect fit for us. I am very organized and like things on schedule and when I asked Amber for help on how the day should flow she made an iternary for our wedding day and it took away so much stress. I didn't have to worry about time because she did such a great job on keeping everyone on track and made the day flow so smoothly. We highly recommend them as your photography!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Kristy D

My husband and I both highly recommend Amber for your wedding photography!! I was busy with grad school while my wedding was being planned and I chose a lot of my vendors based on their ability to get organized and make decisions independent of me and Amber definitely fit the... Read More bill! I actually emailed her with questions about other aspects of the wedding flow. I was able to enjoy the run up to the day and the day of the wedding because I knew Amber was on top of everything. It made all the difference in the world. Now, after the fact, we could NOT be happier with our photos. Looking through them was like reliving the day all over again. And to make Amber's wedding package even more perfect, all we have to do is pick out our favs and she puts them together into the most gorgeous wedding album I've seen out there. Whether you're a bride with a pinterest page full of ideas or (more like me) one who would rather delegate all the details out, I genuinely could not recommend Amber more!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Gwendolyn P

Using Amber Green (and Zack of course!) was one of the best wedding decisions we made. They were fantastic from the get-go, all the way through the end. They are worth every penny. Photography was something I was not willing to skimp on when it came to our wedding budget and I'm... Read More so glad I didn't. They have put in so many hours to making the memories of our wedding day the best they can be. They put a lot of thought into planning out the day ahead of time to be sure they can accomplish everything you want them to do for you and they follow through 100%! Having Amber be with the girls and Zack be with the guys before the ceremony was great. It's so much fun to look through the pictures of what that day was like for your spouse while you were preparing somewhere else. Another perk of having 2 photographers is the different angles you get of the same moment-that is priceless. And they're so easy to work with! These two definitely know what they're doing and they are the best at it. Be prepared to get a ton of pictures back to look at! They edit every single shot and give you all the rights to every photo, supplying you with an online album where you can order prints, AND a super cute flash drive so you can save/print/crop/alter your photos however you want. We personally have almost 800 beautiful photos of our special day and I love every single one! And the albums are GORGEOUS! I strongly recommend Amber Green Photography to anyone and everyone and we will continue to use them in the future. Thank you guys so much!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 lee d

Amber and Zack were terrific. Amber met with us on multiple occasions and was ALWAYS supremely organized. She came with timeline suggestions for the wedding day, shooting locations and photo suggestions. She and Zack went above and beyond for us and it was noticed and... Read More appreciated. She gave us the confidence that she could do what we asked (lots of candid pictures) and they turned out fantastic. She also puts together a wedding album from pictures you select. If you are looking for a photographer that takes the lead, is exceptionally organized and takes great photos, Amber is your choice.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chantelle G

We could not have imagined a better photographer than Amber and Zack. From our awesome engagement pictures, to a minute by minute itinerary of the wedding day, to our wedding pictures that I can't stop looking at, they were the absolute best! Amber and Zack kept the whole... Read More wedding day on track without being pushy. They were directive, friendly, and a joy to spend the day with. Their cost may seem a little high at first, but you truly get what you pay for and will have wonderful pictures to treasure the rest of your life.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sean D

My wife and I have nothing but great things to say about Amber Green Photography. Amber is extremely friendly and responsive to any questions you have throughout the whole process. Before the wedding, it was great meeting with her to discuss the types of photos we wanted as... Read More well as scheduling the very busy wedding day. The pictures from the wedding were fantastic and wonderfully captured the special moments that occured thoughout the day. Amber and her husband were great at keeping us calm while also sticking to our tight schedule. I'd recommend Amber Green Photography to anyone looking for a great experience and someone to capture the beautiful moments.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Malia C

They made my Sisters day absolutely amazing! All the photos turned out beautiful! Highly recommend Amber Green Photography ❤️

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kahiwalani G

Amber and Zack was excellent! They helped our wedding day run smoothly and made all of our photography wishes come true! Amber had a way of making me feel comfortable when taking pictures. She had many creative ideas. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lauren T

Amber and Zach did a phenomenal job during our June wedding. Amber and I met prior to the event to go over the day's schedule and special photo requests. Email communication was always prompt. On the day of the wedding Amber and Zach were very fun to work with and took... Read More beautiful photographs.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Danielle M

When we got engaged, I knew that I had to find the perfect photographer to capture our wedding day. As we researched, the task started to prove to be a little overwhelming. Amber came as a recommendation from a friend. After meeting with her, we knew that she was the one! She... Read More is so easy to work with and very creative! Neither of us are very photogenic, but she made us feel at ease and was able to read our personalities and use that to capture our true selves. She and her husband Zack were such a joy to work with and we can't wait to use them again to hopefully photograph our future family :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Emilee F

When we got engaged we didnt even look at other photographers! So many of of friends and family support Amber Green photography that we immediately knew we wanted them! The quality is AMAZING! All the details they do during your engagement sessions and wedding are fantastic!!... Read More They make you feel so comfortable!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Amber is Awesome. Her photography skills more than exceeded anything we could have asked for to tell the story of my daughters wedding. Amber has a great personality. Her love for what she is doing put the entire wedding party and family at ease. As Mother of thr the bride, I... Read More planned on taking all kinds of pictures myself. But, things got busy and taking my own pictures fell through. Knowing I had Amber and Zack clicking every event, plus more, of the special day, too away my worry of taking my own pictures. Thank you Amber and Zack for being a big part of our special day and for taking care of one of the most important parts of the wedding. Awesome job. Awesome professionals. Awesome pictures.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Very excellent work!! I love the preview photos of my sister's wedding and I cannot wait to see the rest! They are very easy to work with and lots of fun!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Claire C

Amber is the best of the best! Her work is beautiful and creative. She is easy to work with, and a real sweetheart! You won't regret booking her for your next event.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Claire C

Amber is the best!!!!! She is very easy to work with, creative, and friendly! Her pictures are truly gorgeous!!

Great Choice

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Amber and Zach are such a pleasure to work with. They are true professionals!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meagan B

Amber and Zack were the perfect addition to our fairytale wedding! They made everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and really took the time to learn what type of photographs we were wanting! Photography was our main priority at the wedding. My husband and I couldn't be... Read More happier with our choice. Our engagement pictures are beautiful and from the preview we have seen our wedding photos will be more than we could ever have dreamed. I will recommend Amber and Zack to all my friends and family. We will definitely be using them for all future photography needs!! :)

Twice the Charm

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Amber did both my wedding and my sister's wedding. She was wonderful at both. The whole bridal party felt comfortable and relaxed and that was evident in the photos. Even though the two weddings were only 1 year apart, Amber was creative in both weddings, used impressive... Read More technology, and worked to give us both what we wanted. Amber is also great to work with and easy to schedule times to meet. You won't be disappointed if you choose Amber Green Photography.

Amber Green Photography was everything I wanted!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Brandi A

Amber and Zach are awesome! They photographed my sister's very intimate, untraditional wedding and were willing to work with her to get her what she wanted, so when we got engaged, Amber was one of my first phone calls before we even picked a date because I knew she was the... Read More photographer I wanted to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. Amber and Zach take your creative ideas and make them a reality. See photos on Pinterest or a Ballet blog? They can make it happen. They take beautiful pictures--take a peak on their Facebook page! And they are a ton of fun and so easy to work with. I will continue to work with Amber and Zach for all of our photography needs!

Great pictures, personality and experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Andrea C

We hired Amber and Zack for our wedding on August 15, 2015. They did an amazing job keeping everything on track and making sure that the experience was still fun. The pictures that they captured were absolutely stunning and my husband and I will cherish them for the rest of... Read More our lives. I was very impressed with their professionalism and punctuality throughout the wedding planning process. They were willing to help customize our photography package to help meet our needs for the big day. Amber also shot our engagement photos which were beautiful. We opted for the "Classic Session" for our engagement photos but I would definitely suggest going up a package to have a little more time to capture the moment. We were very impressed with how quickly we got our photos back for the engagement session and the wedding. Overall, our experience with Amber and Zack was a great one! I would definitely recommend them. They are definitely worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Alexandra W

Update - we just had our wedding, and we saw a sneak peak of the pictures. HOLY COW! I just can't say enough good things about Amber. Her photos are spectacular. Amazing photographer. I am a plus sized bride, and was extremely nervous about our engagement session because I... Read More don't like having my picture taken. Because of this, I hardly have any photos of my fiance and me, and we've been together for almost 3 years! That made the engagement session all the more important to me. Amber emailed me two weeks before the actual engagement session to answer all of my questions and hammer out logistics so the night we took the pictures could go as smoothly as possible. She also worked with my fiance on utilizing his classic car and motorcycle, while working with me to utilize a picnic scene and my nearly 17 year old wiener dog. I've only seen a few of the photos so far, but I absolutely love them! I've never felt this good about pictures of myself before, and am super excited about doing our wedding pictures!!!!!!! (my fiance is Zeb H - I see that he also submitted a review to give you an idea of how much we loved Amber)

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Zeb H

We just did our engagement session with Amber. It was a great time. I have classic cars and motorcycles that I wanted to included in our session. She worked everything into our pictures in a creative way. I was happy with everything. I look forward to working with her for our... Read More wedding.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

We just had our engagement session with Amber on Sunday. I feel like it went very well. We got everything we wanted done in two hours. It was a good time. Thanks Amber

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Leah E

Amber and Zack are an amazing team ! Extremely professional but get to know all their clients on a personal level not only have we found our family a photographer for life but a great couple of friends. They put there heart into each session and really make any occasion extra... Read More special. There attention to detail is brilliant and there creative eye is beyond remarkable. Love this duo and everything they have done !! You guys rock!

Amber

Hi there! We're a two-photographer team known for our expressive imagery, award-winning service, and state-of-the-art wedding albums handcrafted in Arba, Italy. My husband, Zack, and I set out on our journey of stilling beautiful moments in 2009 and have become increasingly passionate about the art form and its impact on the couples and families we have the honor of serving. Please browse our reviews to read their stories! (When we're not behind the camera, we're typically chasing our 2 little ones and dreaming up our next date night.) Thanks for stopping by, and we'd love to chat soon!