Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo

2000 Coombs Farm Dr , Morgantown, WV (304) 216-5903

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kristen F

Amberlee is one of a kind in the most amazing of ways. She has this energy about her and is just so incredibly special. It only takes an instant to form a bond with her and know you're going to be life long friends. When it comes to her photos......magic is the best word I can... Read More think of. She knows how to capture the perfect moments and really make people feel comfortable in front of the camera. Amberlee-Nick and I cant thank you enough for your friendship, but for being the best wedding photog ever and capturing our love and our ridiculously fun wedding!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Kate O

Amberlee is the most fun, passionate, and caring photographer I have ever worked with. She shot out engagement photos at Cooper's Rock and every single picture was amazing. She took her time and made sure to get the lighting perfect. Her editing is great and she did it in less... Read More time than we had anticipated. When we ended up having to plan our wedding in a week (long story) Amberlee got our message on Wednesday and agreed to be there Saturday night to capture the most important day in our lives. After returning from a trip, doing a bridal show the next day, and then coming to our wedding that evening, she showed just how much she cares about her clients. The pictures from that night surpassed every expectation we had and captured each moment perfectly. She found spots in the Waterfront for us to pose, making us feel like (and when we saw the final product, look like) models. Her second shooter, Benji, also took amazing photos and made us feel comfortable with both of them. And when needed he helped to stage or light pictures, making them exactly what we wanted. Again, the photos we returned long before the expected time period. She is a magician when it comes to editing and returning photos. We can't wait for our next opportunity to call upon her to shoot a day in our lives.

Worth every penny and THEN some.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jennifer B

Unbelievable! That is what my wedding photographs are from Amberlee Christey. Hands down the best photographer in the tri-state area and you wont be sad or disappointed you signed a contract with her. She's worth every penny and then some! We took her to our first wedding in... Read More Grand Cayman and also had her shoot the wedding in PA a few weeks later. Both times she blew me away! I loved her ideas of where she wanted to take pictures the day of my weddings. She pays close attention to lighting and other details that make your pictures gorgeous. Amberlee always says "trust thy photographer" and I'm so glad I did! I have incredible photos from both weddings and she captured things I never even noticed went on the day of. I can't thank her enough for those priceless memories.

Fun and sweet photographer

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Kayla M

Amberlee is truly invested in giving you great photos. She takes beautiful and artistic pictures and plenty of them! She spent extra time with us to get just what we wanted. I will definitely be using her for photographs in the future.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Salena G

Be sure to book her early, especially if you are getting married in the heart of wedding season. We lucked out in that she had our June date available when we booked her in July the year before. We chose a package that included an engagement session. She was super flexible in... Read More getting us a fall date that worked with both of our school schedules and reassured us that another date could be figured out if the weather was bad (but it ended up being fine). She will tell you that her brides come first, ahead of family shoots, etc and she means it. I added a boudoir session onto my package as well. She organized for me to get my hair and makeup done beforehand at a local salon at a discounted price. I felt completely comfortable with her. She really took her time and let me change outfits several times. The pictures came out amazing! I ended up purchasing a book of the pictures through her and she got it done in no time, since we were approaching the wedding date at that point. She asked to come to the rehearsal to check out the space and logistics, and even snapped a few pictures then that ended up in our online gallery. The morning of the wedding was filled with emotions and a little bit of drama, and she was a calm and reassuring presence, even offering to help in any way she could. We had already decided on having a first look, something she had encouraged because she warned that by the time the ceremony is over I would be so sick of pictures. She hit the nail on the head with this advice. After the first look, we were able to get a lot of formal family shots out of the way. We had only a few to take care of after the ceremony and it was the last thing we wanted to do when our friends and family were already partying. She had a great eye for making the best of the space, as I worried about a lack of picturesque backgrounds. She was also very gracious to take formal pictures that other family members requested in addition to the list of pictures we had previously planned. We received a link to our online gallery just short of 2 weeks after the wedding. I was stunned, because I have had friends get married and have to wait months for pictures from their photographer. I was also shocked at the sheer amount of pictures in our gallery. They were amazing! Hoping to have an excuse to work with her again in the future!