Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

111 East Oak, Suite 2A, Bozeman, MT Statewide, Worldwide (406) 551-4700

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Lydia R

Amelia was a dream. From the moment we met her, it was an easy decision to choose her as our wedding photographer. Leading up to the the wedding day, she was extremely accommodating and helpful, communicating with us frequently to make sure we were always on the same page.... Read More She was also very quick to respond whenever I had questions for her. Throughout the rehearsal dinner and wedding day, Amelia was very prompt and professional. She was always present and in the right place, while making my husband and I and our guests feel very comfortable. Only a week after the wedding, Amelia sent us a sneak peek of our photographs. They were above and beyond more beautiful than we could have every imagined. Shortly after, Amelia had the rest of the photos ready for us. We now have hundreds of incredible photos from our rehearsal dinner and wedding day that make us laugh, cry and experience the little details of the day all over again. She captured such special moments and, through the photographs, we could feel the same emotions we had in those moments. We are so thrilled that, through these amazing photographs, we'll be able to vividly relive the best day of our lives, for the rest of our lives. We owe that to Amelia, and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an extremely talented (and very fun!) photographer!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Mackenzie S

Amelia and Stephen were amazing! They did an impeccable job photographing our wedding and we really enjoyed having them around to capture the magic. Easy to work with, professional and hardworking (all while making it look really easy).

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Christina G

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Amelia and her husband as our photographers. Amelia's work speaks for itself, and you know you will get effortlessly beautiful photos. I am very happy with the variety and style choices she made with my wedding photos. I was... Read More wedding planning remotely while being extremely busy and Amelia was warm, reassuring, conscientious, and made me feel taken care of. Both her and her husband will put you at ease. They are awesome!

5 Stars for Amelia Anne Photography!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Jess H

Working with Amelia made our day absolutely perfect. Not only was she extremely professional, but she has a stellar personality to boot! I felt confident that she would capture each part of our big day with ease. Amelia was super organized and knew precisely what to do to make... Read More the day flow. She shot such incredible moments through her lens. And she was incredibly competent with each stage of the process, covering all the little details I didn't even know I would need to think about. We received a ton of value for our money. I recommend her endlessly. We were over-the-moon pleased. She's a gem!

Fantastic wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Cindi G

Amelia has a real eye for great candid shots. She's also good getting groups together. If you want a really talented, professional, caring wedding photographer -- you can't go wrong! You will treasure the photos she takes forever.