American Village

(15)

Montevallo, AL

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

A venue so unique it’s a national treasure!

Inspired by some of America’s most historic places, the American Village offers a remarkable setting for weddings and other special events. The Colonial Chapel, rustic Barn, and classically elegant Liberty Hall offer unique spaces for your ceremony, bridal tea, rehearsal dinner, and reception.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

• Wheelchair Accessible

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Museum/Gallery

3727 Highway 119, Montevallo, AL

Perfect location for our wedding!

12/13/2014 Ashley A

Our wedding ceremony was in the chapel and the reception was in the barn. The American Village is GORGEOUS and needs very little additional decoration! The staff was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly. The price is a bit steep, but it was worth every penny!

Very Impressed!

7/14/2013 Scott B

My wife and I were very impressed with the professionalism of this venue. They were on top of EVERYTHING and if you needed or forgot anything, you just called over the walkie talkie and they were on it. They have golf carts that take you everywhere you need to go at whatever time you need to and those also are there to provide transportation for your guests for thee ceremony and reception. Overall, we could not have picked a better place to get married and were blown away at the helpfulness of their staff.

Great Venue

5/19/2013 Paige C

The venue is unique and beautiful. The people are so nice and easy to work with. They allow you to bring in your own vendors and decorations, and Pete went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly.

The American Village!

5/18/2013 Kimberly C

American Village is the best place in central Alabama to get married!! The staff is always available for whatever you need! They have golf carts to take the bridal party, guests, and family anywhere they need to go on the big day! Also, the village is just absolutely beautiful for weddin photography!!

AV

5/05/2013 Jacklyn H

Lori was great! Im so glad we went with the AV.

Wonderful!

8/05/2012 Millie P

my wedding was perfect. just what i dreamed of thanks to the wonderful staff at American Village and the stunning scenery!

Amazing venue!!

6/02/2012 Jordan W

We could not have chosen a better place for our wedding! We had our rehearsal dinner in the foyer of Liberty Hall, our ceremony in the chapel, and our reception in the barn.The setting is absolutely GORGEOUS-inside and out! The staff was extremely organized and helpful in the months leading up to the wedding, but they far exceeded our expectations the day of. All of our questions (and I had a ton!) were answered throughout the planning process, and we were allowed to visit, take pictures, take measurements, take bridal portraits, etc. with no problems at all. Lori, the special events coordinator, is amazing, as was all of the staff who helped out on our wedding day. I would highly recommend American Village to anyone looking for a wonderful ceremony/reception venue!

Amazing location!

6/02/2012 Jordan W

My daughter's wedding weekend at American Village could not have been more perfect! From pre-wedding planning to final clean-up after the reception, the staff there made everything seem effortless. The venue is so beautiful and it was the perfect setting for Jordan's dream wedding. All our guests - especially those from out of town -commented on the gorgeous location as well as the wonderful staff.

Beautiful venue, helpful people!

10/30/2011 Amanda W

The American Village was an ideal place to have our wedding. The chapel is just beautiful and the barn is very charming. The people there were very helpful and made sure that the day went smoothly. All of our guests have commented on how pretty the location was. There are a lot of good places on the property for photos, as well.

Excellent!

8/20/2011 natalie s

I loved working with American Village. They were always helpful, flexible, and very accommodating.

5/21/2011 Jessica W

Beautiful venue

5/07/2011 Emily M

The people at American Village were wonderful and very accomodating. The ballroom is gorgeous, and the whole place has a peaceful, relaxed feel. All of the guests loved it. The chapel is so charming and feels special. You can bring outside vendors and your own alcohol which helped us save a lot of money. I looked all over Birmingham and didn't find anything else that compared.

Venue

4/02/2011 Alana G

I loved the American Village! It was such a unique location and I heard all compliments from our guests. The people there were amazing and helped with every little thing.

Fantastic Venue

12/11/2010 Kristie S

This is a great, romantic venue. We had our rehearsal there the night before, of course. The day of, the girls were given an entire building to ourselves, as were the boys. We were chauffeured around by the friendly staff, we were given walkie-talkies the day-of, and if we needed anything, all we had to do was ask, and it was done! They went out of their way to make everything easy on us, and we just had a wonderful time. We used the chapel and ballroom, which were both amazingly beautiful...but there is also the barn, which has a gorgeous rustic feeling. The grounds are perfect for pictures, really everything was great! We couldn't say anything negative about the entire experience!

American Village for ceremony and reception

11/14/2010 Jamie S

I had my wedding in the chapel which is so so beautiful. The organ in the chapel sounds amazing. I had my reception in the barn which was great because it was not too formal but was so nice. Everyone loved the layout. They have golf carts that they drive you around on day of the wedding because it is somewhat spread out. And, if you get married on Sunday, they offer a discount.

Send Email