Amy Burke Designs

serve the entire Bay Area and beyond.

Exciting and contemporary floral design

Using fresh product from all over the world, Amy Burke Designs promises to tempt you with delicious color palettes and flowers both rare and exotic, to bright and seasonal. Dare to imagine the wedding or event of your dreams!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

160 S. Linden Ave., South San Francisco, CA
serve the entire Bay Area and beyond.

Beautiful and Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Yvette S

Amy did such a great job with the flowers for my wedding. She also hung the lanterns perfectly for my reception. The flowers were beyond my expectations, all my guests still talk about how beautiful my flowers were for my wedding. Thanks Amy!

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Thu-Hien R

Amy is amazing! I've gotten so many compliments on our bouquets. She was able to bring to life what I envisioned I wanted for my wedding flowers. I highly recommend Amy. Her work is amazing. :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Patty W

Amy! I cannot ever describe to you with words how incredibly overjoyed I was to see your design come to life on Aaron and my wedding day on Sept 30, 2011 at Thomas Fogarty Winery. This review is a little late, but I wanted to share with you and the rest of the world I am... Read More grateful for the art and design you created. Everything was exactly how I wished it to turn out! I sent you some photos in the mail from my photographer. Again, thank you! Best PK + AK

Beyond Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Trish G

Working with Amy was so much fun from the first consultation all the way up to the big day. She helped me so much to conceptualize what I wanted for my wedding, then she brought it all to life. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning. The staff at my wedding venue... Read More were in complete awe of the amazing arrangements, and when I walked through room where my ceremony was held before they opened the door for my guests, I was shocked by the beauty of her work. Amy came highly recommended from a friend who's wedding I attended and I was so impressed by the way she can adapt to anyone's style. Because of her incredible talent she can get busy, but she was very attentive and she and her staff always answered my millions of questions! Amy is a florist, stylist and guru tied into one!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Christina N

Amy Burke is a true professional and extremly talented floral artist!!! Everything was so stunning I couldn't be happier! I made a mistake and forgot to tell her that there was an extra two tables and she some how, some way, created out of nowhere two beautiful centerpieces... Read More and no one noticed anything! She was very sweet and even was willing to give work with us on the price. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!! Seriously!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Valerie E

The flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined. The color and composition was amazing. Absolutely no empty spaces between flowers, very tightly packed. She is a true artist.

Amy did and Awesome Job

Reviewed on 9/20/2010 Ashley B

Amy did an awesome job on our wedding. My husband I met with her and I just loved Amy. She had so many GREAT ideas. When I showed up to the venue the day of our wedding I was amazed. I started to cry. The flowers and the arrangements was something out of a movie. She made me... Read More cry. Thank you Amy so much!!! I could not have asked for more.

TO Amy Burke Designs