Documentary

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Seattle, WA (206) 234-7858

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Kali B

Amy was such a pleasure to work with, I can't say enough good things about our experience with her! She captured so many unexpected and special moments during our wedding in a beautiful way, and we will cherish our photos forever. My husband and I are not the most graceful in... Read More front of the camera, but Amy made us feel so comfortable and the photos turned out so great! We had multiple guests comment on how professional and kind Amy was and I couldn't agree more. We will definitely work with Amy in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lindsay O

After a chance encounter at the Brick (the oldest bar in Washington) and a few games of shuffleboard, we had the absolute delight of getting to know Amy. From the moment we met her she immediately puts you into ease and listens to every detail to truly showcase your special... Read More day. If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. Amy has such an amazing talent for capturing real “moments,” which is exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it is the raw emotions of the day and intense excitement that is so important to be documented. Amy’s ability not to miss a moment is incredible, and her energy and passion comes across in the photos. She is beyond natural, effortless, and kind. She is able to blend in so well that your guests literally will not realize they’re being photographed. We could not recommend Amy more!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jessica S

We absolutely LOVED working with Amy. Not only is her work amazing, but she is amazing to work with – extremely organized, detailed and professional. She captured moments in the most creative and elegant ways possible. We were so delighted when we received our wedding album. She... Read More captured every moment. Amy definitely helped make our day feel even more special, we’re so incredibly happy she was there to capture it. Having Amy at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Kelsey W

My husband and I met Amy in 2014 when she did our engagement photo session at Mount Rainier. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and the photos captured our love for each other and the outdoors perfectly. We appreciated her creativity and professionalism so much that we... Read More flew her all the way to Wisconsin to be our wedding photographer this past September! We are in love with our wedding photos and would definitely recommend Amy Galbraith photography to capture your own moments in time.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tiffany B

Amy and her husband David did an incredible job shooting our wedding. We love all the beautiful photos we got back from her (just one month after the wedding!). Amy is so professional and dedicated to her trade- I loved her style when I first was researching photographers and... Read More have nothing but praise for her work post engagement shoot and wedding photos. What a great, easy duo to work with. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Brooke T

Amy did an amazing job shooting our wedding. She brought her fiancé (now husband, congrats!) as a second shooter and the pair were able to capture every moment. She has a real eye for choosing backdrops that look fantastic on film, even though we were in a city (her specialty... Read More is outdoor weddings/photo-shoots). We were happy she was willing to travel to Portland as she was based in Seattle. Amy knew we really wanted a specific, difficult low light shot, and had the equipment and the patience to get it. In fact, our venue was a retired theater and had fairly low lighting throughout and she came equipped with extra batteries to ensure she could get enough flash when needed. She incorporated all the requests we had and I could tell she really listened to what we wanted from our photographer. Another great thing about working with Amy is that she’s very easy to be around and to feel comfortable in front of. We were luck to have her do our engagement shoot, so we knew we would be comfortable with her on our wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Amy to anyone getting married because even a year later, we’re still in love with our photos.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

My husband and I would highly, highly recommend Amy!! My mom, now retired, worked in the photography industry for over 25 years and Amy came on great recommendation from her colleagues. She did not disappoint. Amy was very friendly and responsive throughout the process, listened... Read More to what we were looking for, and exceeded expectation in every way. She is outgoing, down to earth, and very calm in overwhelming environments. As a bride and groom, those are the kind of people you need around you the day of! Amy is clearly talented, has an eye for capturing the right moment, and is a no brainer for your wedding day. We are in love with our engagement and wedding photos and have received so many compliments on them. Hiring Amy was one of the best decisions we made!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Hillary H

We booked Amy to shoot our engagement photos and our wedding day, and we couldn't be happier with our choice! She was very professional and prompt: we received our wedding photos less than a month after the wedding. The photos are absolutely stunning!

Best Photographer ever!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Nicole S

Amy was beyond amazing and we are so happy with how unique and beautiful the pictures turned out. She is incredibly laid back, fun and most importantly, talented. Could not be happier, but you can see the work at her site!... Read More http://amygalbraithphotography.blogspot.com/2012/08/niki-dereks- bainbridge-island-wedding.html